St. Andrews College Ch. 06

Story Info
The adventures of a professor at a college for sluts.
4.5k words
4.55
25.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*

It was Friday night, and my wife and I had a double date. Our friends Sandra and Frank also worked at St. Andrews and had agreed to join us on our romantic night. She was the Dean's secretary and he worked in the admissions department. They were slightly younger than us, and still in their early 30s. They had been married for over a decade, but their marriage had gotten off to a rough start. They were naive, sheltered, and young when they met and hadn't realized or accepted that they were both incredibly submissive until they were already married, and it caused a lot of problems in the relationship. Then, when they both applied for and were hired by St. Andrews, they were both able to completely embrace their submissive side, and it had never made them closer or happier. My wife and I had played with them before, and they were always fun little toys to use and abuse.

My wife had planned out a fun night. It began with a romantic ride through our campus park in a horse drawn carriage. We walked to the entrance of the park and waited for our friends to join us. My wife had worn her little black dress, a string of pearls around her neck, and high heels. She carried a small black leather bag, and she was the picture of elegance. I was in my black suit, with cowboy boots and a white shirt with no tie. I grabbed her beautiful ass and commented about what a good little girl she had been to arrange this romantic double date for us. She grinned, blushed, and thanked me, embarrassed and looking at her feet. I put my hand below her chin and raised her face up as I leaned down to kiss her.

Sandra and Frank surprised us as they approached. It was dusk, and we had been so engrossed in each other that we hadn't heard their approach. They were both stunning. Sandra was in a fancy blue skirt and a white button up top. Frank was in full sissy mode, wearing a skirt and top combo that complimented Sandra's. Both were in high heels, stockings or thigh highs (I couldn't tell with their skirts still on), and had lovely makeup that showed off their plump, full lips.

"Sandra! Tanya! So nice to see you!" Frank preferred to be called Tanya when she was in sissy mode, and I always try and call people what will make them feel most sexual and erotic.

"Dr. Reynolds, Mrs. Reynolds, it's so nice to see you, too!" Sandra said as we all exchanged hugs. We made small talk as we waited for the horse carriage to arrive.

It was only a few minutes before the carriage pulled up. Mistress Ericka was in the driver's seat, holding a long horse whip. Six large male students were strapped to the front of the carriage, each one wearing their pony-boy gear, which included a leather harness that could be hooked to the carriage, a ball gag, shoes and gloves that looked like horse hooves, and a tail coming out from between their legs. They all had cocks on the larger side, and most were hard or close to hard. They must really enjoy this duty.

"Your carriage awaits, my lovelies!" said Mistress Ericka as we climbed aboard.

"Thank you so much for this, Mistress. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us" my wife said as she took her seat.

"Of course! These boys needed the training hours anyways, so this is a great excuse to get them carriage pulling experience. HYAH!" She cracked the whip and the boys started off enthusiastically. They took us on a slow tour around the park, which was absolutely beautiful on a late summer night. The trees were still green, but we could tell they would be changing colors soon. It was warm, but not nearly as hot as it could have been at that time of year.

My wife and I sat with our backs to the driver and faced Sandra and Tanya, who sat next to each other and faced forward. "Did you two prepare like we asked you?" I inquired of them.

"Yes, Dr. Reynolds." Sandra said. She rubbed Tanya's thigh and added "We waxed each other this morning, and inserted a medium sized remote controlled plug just before we left."

"Show me."

They smiled, turned around and both knelt in front of us in the carriage, facing away from us. They both leaned forward onto the bench in front of them, reached back, lifted their skirts, and spread themselves for my inspection. Sure enough, they were wearing no panties, both had a visible plug, and it looked like they were nice and smooth. I ran my hands up the inner thigh of Sandra. Her flesh was incredibly soft, and when I reached her cunt, I could feel the wetness that was already leaking from her hairless twat. I ran my hand up the sissy's thigh as well. Her thighs were just as smooth and soft. Her tiny little clit was all locked up in its cage, but I could tell it was also hairless and smooth. I took out the remote I had in my pocket and turned them both on. I felt them immediately jump to life as I rested my hand on their backsides, one at a time.

"Good girls," I said as I turned off the vibrations and patted them both on the rump. "Back on the seat. I hope this bumpy ride isn't too much with those plugs inside you...."

"It's amazing, Dr. Reynolds. Thank you for telling us to wear them." Tanya was so sweet.

We continued our romantic ride, holding hands with our partners and watching the park slowly roll by. There was kissing, giggling, and ladies slipping their shoes off and rubbing their stocking-clad feet on the legs of one or another of the people around them. It was relaxing, romantic, and wonderful after a long week.

As we got back around to our starting point, the carriage ride ended. We thanked Mistress Ericka and stepped down from the carriage. Luckily, our next stop was only a short walk away. Tanya and Sandra held hands and walked in front of us as we made our way towards the restaurant. Their bouncing little bums were so cute in those skirts, and I contemplated skipping dinner to get to the really fun part of the night, but my wife had worked so hard to plan this evening and I didn't want to let her work go to waste. Instead, I had fun turning the vibrations inside them on and off at random. Each time I did, they jumped and even squealed once or twice.

We entered the restaurant, and the hostess led us to a back room. A table had been set just for us. There were four seats around a rectangular table, all of high quality wood. On the table was a student on her service rotation, naked and laying on her back, wearing nothing but her collar and a ring gag. I didn't recognize her, but she was wearing the collar of a Sophomore.

As we sat in our seats, the host put napkins in our lap. The food had been pre-ordered, but we all ordered drinks, which arrived quickly. Soon after, a waiter brought a tray full of sushi into the room and placed it carefully on the naked body of the student on the table. We all got chopsticks, soy sauce, and wasabi and started eating the sushi from the body of the girl in front of us. It was delicious. It was incredibly fresh, and we could tell it had been lovingly prepared.

Near the end of the meal, as I went to get a piece off of the table's right breast, she coughed and I missed the piece with my chopsticks. I sighed.

"Well that's not very good service, is it?" She looked at me, eyes wide. With the gag in, she obviously couldn't answer, but she shook her head just slightly left and right. "Well, let's see if we can't help you learn to stay still while you're being useful, shall we?" I got a dab of wasabi on my finger and reached it down between her legs. I started rubbing her clit, using the wasabi as lube. "If you move at all in the next two minutes, you will regret it...." Her eyes closed tight and her breathing got ragged, but she lay still as I rubbed the burning paste into her cunt. I used my other hand to turn on the vibrations within our friends. They both paid rapt attention, and I could tell the scene was turning them on as they felt the buzzing deep inside their colons. My wife seemed to be enjoying the show as well, as she had her dress hiked up and her finger on her own little cunt.

The student lasted two minutes without moving more than a hair on her body. Tears were coming from her tightly shut eyes, but she remained still. "Good cunt," I said, as I used a wetted napkin to wipe the rest of the wasabi from her. I looked at Sandra and Tanya. They both had their eyes closed. Tanya had her hands on the table, Sandra was rubbing her hands on her own breasts, above her shirt. Both were slowly humping the seat, feeling the toy inside them moving. I turned off the vibrations, and they both looked disappointed.

"Not yet, my dears. Soon." They nodded and tried to bring their breathing back to normal. My wife put her fingers that had been in her cunt into the mouth of the girl on the table, who dutifully cleaned them. We finished our meal in peace, with no further infractions from the student. We had a delicious dessert, and got up to leave.

"Thank you for such a wonderful evening, you two. I'm so glad you invited us to come with you. The night was just perfect" Sandra told us.

"Are you cunts up for a night of abuse?" my wife asked, a lascivious grin on her face.

Wide grins blossomed on both faces. "Oh, of course! We didn't want to intrude on your romantic evening if you wanted to be alone, but we were hoping you'd invite us over after dinner."

"Oh, it's so much more romantic when we have others to use as a team, isn't it Daddy?" She looked at me, beautiful eyes alight.

"You know my answer, my favorite little one." I kissed her lips.

When our kiss ended, my wife opened her leather bag and took out two sets of handcuffs and two thin collars with leashes attached. She handed me the cuffs, and I walked behind Sandra, and then Tanya, cuffing their hands behind them as my wife attached the leashes. I gave each a tender kiss on the neck as I locked the cuffs in place. Once they were all hooked up, we led them towards our house, which was only a few hundred yards away. The campus is large, but not overly so.

As we arrived, we walked into our living room, and told them both to kneel. They knelt there, and we attached their leashes to a heavy iron coat rack by the door. I took off my suit jacket and poured myself a bourbon as my wife got some toys and equipment from the closet. I told our house servant to go into her quarters and be quiet. When we were ready, we pulled Sandra and Tanya up to their feet and lead them to the middle of the room. We had them stand under an exposed beam in the ceiling and face each other. We removed the leash from the collar of each slut. After telling them not to move, I undid one handcuff for each of them, and stripped them naked from the waist up. I then attached the loose cuff of each slut to the wrist of the other, meaning Tanya's left hand was attached to Sandra's right, and vice versa. My wife handed me a rope, and I tied it to the chain of the handcuffs on one side, then she handed me another rope and I did the same on the other side. Each of us then went to either side of the room and pulled the ropes, which had been hooked through eyebolts in the exposed beam above them, and raised their arms up over their heads. We tied off the ropes, and the two sluts were left face to face, with their arms held above them, out at an angle.

My wife looked at me. "I suppose this is a good time to tell you. I bought you a present."

I looked at her, eyebrow raised. "Oh, really?"

"Yes, Daddy. " She walked to a closet, reached inside, and brought out a beautiful cane. It was magnificent. She knelt and offered it to me. It was wood, three or three and a half feet long, had a handle perfectly fitted to my hand, and looked wickedly flexible. It was amazing.

"Thank you, my treasure. I can't wait to use it." I gave her my biggest, happiest smile as I whipped the cane through the air, feeling how light and swift it was. "You may begin warming them up with your flogger."

"Yes, Daddy!" She rose and got her flogger, swinging it around in the air. "Now, which one of these little shits should I start with?"

"This one," I said as I walked behind Tanya and tucked her skirt into its own waistband, exposing her soft, pale ass cheeks. She had a garter belt holding up a beautiful pair of silk stockings. My wife grinned and began flogging Tanya. She started slowly, about one stroke every two or three seconds. She aimed for the ass of course, but also the upper thighs, and occasionally her back. I watched, enjoying the show, and decided to make it even more fun by turning on the vibrator still inside Sandra. She started moaning and squirming in pleasure as my wife started hitting harder, causing Tanya to moan and squirm in pain. They stood there, looking into each other's eyes, and each one saw the other experience the opposite of what they were feeling.

As my wife started hitting harder and harder, I stopped her. "My turn, baby." She stepped aside, I handed her the remote for the anal vibrators, and I looked at Tanya. "I'm going to keep going until Sandra hits the edge of orgasm, at which point we'll stop. You keep count, ok, Cunt?"

"Yes, Sir." Sandra was already humping the air, which also rubbed her body against the sissy's.

The cane sliced through the air, impacting Tanya's ass. It obviously hurt. "ONE!" she said, wincing. The cane came down again. "TWO!" I could already see welts forming. My wife stood behind Sandra, rubbing her nipples as they both looked in Tanya's eyes. My wife started kissing Sandra's neck, and I saw her hand drift lower. Sandra's moans and physical motion became even more pronounced.

We kept going, the cane coming down, so light and fast, stinging Tanya's ass and thighs. We had just reached seventeen when Sandra yelled "Edge!" My wife immediately removed her hand and stopped the vibration of the plug.

"Seventeen. Farther than I thought we'd get. Now, let's begin again and see how far we can go with the roles reversed, shall we?"

"Yes, Sir" came from both. I took the remote back from my wife and handed her the flogger. As I tucked Sandra's skirt into itself, exposing her ass and her garter/stocking combo that was just like Tanya's, my wife began swinging and I turned on the vibrations inside Tanya. The look on their faces was even better, as they both knew first hand exactly what the other was feeling at this point. I reached between them and removed Tanya's cage, freeing her clit from its confinement. I gave her little testicles a flick with my finger, causing a wince.

When Sandra had been warmed up to my satisfaction, I once again gave my wife the remote and took up my cane. "You're going to count just like she did a few minutes ago, ok Cunt?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied, clearly scared of what was coming.

The cane came down. "ONE!" My wife walked behind Tanya, kissing her neck and stroking her sissy clit. "TWO!" Tanya's eyes rolled back in her head. "THREE!" Sandra's ass and thighs were already bruising very nicely.

We only made it to eight before Tanya called "EDGE!" and the caning of Sandra stopped along with the vibrations and stroking for Tanya. "Good little cunts, taking the pain for us. I'm proud of you." I rubbed Sandra's bruised ass as they looked at each other and kissed, deeply. I thought I could hear Tanya whisper "I love you..." after their kiss ended, but it wasn't meant for me, so I didn't acknowledge it. I just let them stand like that, looking into each other's eyes for a minute or two.

"Ok, my cock needs some attention. Let's go into the bedroom." We released them from their rope bondage, and attached their hands behind their backs once again. We lead them into the bedroom, and ordered them both to kneel beside the bed, and bend forward so their chest rested on the mattress, their arms still cuffed behind them. They were wearing nothing but their garter belt and stockings, their skirts, the collars we had given them, and handcuffs. My wife and I removed the rest of our clothing.

My wife looked at me and said "Daddy, may I take Sandra's mouth first?"

"Of course, little one, go ahead." I can't deny her anything. I know, I know. I'm going to spoil her.

She sat on the bed, her crotch in front of Sandra's face, and grabbed her by the hair. She took Sandra's face and pushed it into her crotch, which I could see from ten feet away was already dripping. "That's it, cunt.... Eat my pussy..." She used Sandra's hair as a handle and made her eat pussy exactly the way she wanted. There was nothing Sandra could do except stick her tongue out and let my wife use her.

I knelt behind Tanya and removed her plug. "You need to be useful, too, you pathetic little sissy." I spit on my cock and stroked it a few times, then pressed it against Tanya's tight little asshole. She moaned as it slid into her, and I could tell my spit wasn't enough lube, but I didn't care. It wasn't my problem if it hurt, was it?

I stroked my cock slowly in and out as I watched my wife use Sandra's face. It couldn't even be called eating pussy, as Sandra had no actual control over what she was doing. She was just a tool. A thing. A toy my wife was using.

It was beautiful.

After a few minutes, my wife looked at me and said "Switch?"

I grinned. "Switch."

I knelt behind Sandra and took her plug out as my wife moved over and grabbed Tanya by the hair and started using her just as she'd used Sandra. I once again spit on my cock and pressed it into Sandra's asshole. More slow strokes followed as I watched my wife use Tanya's face the way she had used Sandra's. This time, it was only a few minutes before she came, hard. She moaned loudly and pressed Tanya's face into her cunt hard as she came, and it must have been a good one as it lasted a while. Finally, she was done, and let Tanya's head go. Tanya immediately gasped for air, but had the presence of mind to say "Thank you, Mistress" as soon as she could get enough air.

My wife slapped her in the face and said "Good cunt!" before she looked at me, smiled, and said "Switch again, Daddy?"

I smiled, rose, and went behind Tanya. The process continued, and we switched back and forth over the next hour or so, with my wife having three or four orgasms before finally having enough.

"Daddy, can I hurt her?" she asked as she held Sandra's face to her cunt after her last orgasm.

I stroked in and out of Tanya and said "Of course baby. Use your fist."

"Yes, Daddy!" she said excitedly, and knelt behind Sandra. "This is going to hurt, but keep quiet, ok, cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress" came the weak reply of Sandra.

My wife started working her fingers into Sandra's cunt. The first three slipped in easily, as Sandra's cunt was dripping. The fourth took some stretching. Sandra tried to escape my wife's invading digits, and my wife yelled "Stop moving, you stupid fucktoy!" as she slapped Sandra's ass with her free hand. Sandra shut her eyes tight and did her best to not move as my wife's hand stretched her cunt painfully.

I stroked slowly inside Tanya as I watched the fist slowly stretch and enter Sandra's tight little cunt. Eventually, it was all the way inside her. "I did it, Daddy!"

"Good job, baby." We kept going, me stroking in and out of Tanya and she punch fucking Sandra's cunt and giggling. Neither one of our victims could move. Both were just there as toys for us. We used and abused them as we wanted, without any care for their feelings or emotions. We treated them the same way we would have treated a piece of furniture or a doll.

It was so romantic. I watched the love of my life working her arm back and forth inside Sandra's disgusting cunt as she watched me stroke in and out of Tanya's asshole. We looked each other in the eye and she said "I love you, Daddy."

12