St. Andrews College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, honey. I'm about to cum...."

She withdrew her arm from Sandra and knelt behind me. "I bet Daddy has a huge load of cum all saved up in these balls...." She rubbed her cunt juice covered hand between my legs and onto my balls, swinging back and forth as I fucked. "Please cum, Daddy. Please cum inside her. Use that asshole like a strong, powerful Daddy should..."

I was so close. The asshole around my cock, combined with the hand rubbing and gently squeezing my balls, was too much. "I'm cumming, baby...." I whispered as she moaned in my ear. My testicles tightened as I pounded back and forth as hard as I could and then I was cumming.... I shot a huge load of cum deep in Tanya's ass. Pulse after pulse of semen was injected deep in Tanya's asshole. It was tight, hot, and a deliciously wicked place to cum. "Oh Daddy... Thank you for cumming, Daddy. That was so nice to feel!" My wife kissed me on the neck and stroked my dangling testicles as I slowly stroked back and forth and recovered from my orgasm.

I turned my head and kissed her on the mouth. God, she was amazing. This had been the perfect night, and it wasn't over yet.

"Daddy, should we let them cum?"

"I think they've earned it. They've been such good little fucktoys for us."

Sandra and Tanya knelt there, not saying a word. Both were still recovering from being used so roughly and for so long. Both had visible bruises and welts on their ass and thighs from the cane. Both had faces covered in slime. Both had hands cuffed behind them. Both were breathing hard, still coming down from being such good toys.

"But," I said, "Dinner gave me an idea." I went into the kitchen and soon returned. You saw what I was carrying and grinned an evil grin. You picked up the discarded plugs and held them out as I took the bottle of Sriracha and covered each plug with a couple squirts of hot sauce. I took one and knelt behind Tanya as she took the other and knelt behind Sandra.

"Ok, you guys get to cum, but you know you need to be plugged." I said as we inserted the plugs inside them at the same time. "You better cum nice and hard for us, or we're going to be very disappointed in you." I used the remote to turn the vibrations on. I started stroking Tanya's sissy clit, using my own cum running from her ass as lube, as my wife started stroking Sandra's cunt. We both stroked slowly, waiting for the pepper sauce to do its work. They both started making their pain vocal, and as their obvious discomfort rose, we stroked harder and told them how they better cum quickly or we'd get tired and we'd have to stop.

They were both in obvious pain and discomfort. Tanya even started crying, but her sissy clit was rock hard in my hand. Both knew better than to actually complain about what we were doing, though. Finally, Sandra came on my wife's fingers. She screamed, and it was a glorious mixture of pleasure and pain.

Only seconds later, Tanya's sobbing reached a crescendo and I felt her cumming in my hand. She shot load after load of cum. I was sure it was more than I had ever shot in my life. Apparently, this kind of pain and humiliation was exactly what she needed.

Both of them were grabbed by the hair and had their faces rubbed in the puddle of cum Tanya had created, like puppies who couldn't learn to pee outside. They were both in pain, humiliated, restrained, and emotionally overwhelmed.

Finally, they calmed down. It took a while, but their bodies eventually accepted the pain and pleasure combo, and stopped trying to resist. We unlocked their hands, but didn't let them take their plugs out. We put Tanya back in her cage. We untucked their skirts and let the cloth fall naturally. Both cunts had faces covered in tears, cum, and cunt juice. Both of them had assorted bodily fluids dripping down their thighs. We took their collars off, as we no longer had any use for them.

"Ok, get the fuck out. My wife and I are trying to have a romantic night together!" I said as we pushed them both out the door. We had "forgotten" to give them back their shirts, and we hadn't given them anything to clean themselves up with, so they had to walk back to their apartment covered in cum, topless, and obviously having been well used. We didn't care.

My wife and I cuddled and talked, laying in bed next to each other for the rest of the night. Each of us got the other off one more time before we finally fell asleep. It was the perfect romantic night together, and we had both loved it. We were also looking forward to running into Sandra and Frank at work next week.....


12