St. Croix Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Another naked day in paradise.
4.1k words
4.57
22.3k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our week in a private villa on St. Croix had been nothing less than perfect. Our good fortune had included near perfect weather. A couple of days had been hot and humid but in the tropics that's what you expect. Liz, my wife, and I had adopted a nudist lifestyle around our villa. To tell you the truth it made dealing with the stifling temperatures easier. You could just do a quick dunk in the ocean in front of our house to cool off and not have to deal with a damp, binding suit. We had befriended the people in the house next door, finding that they too enjoyed being naked. This made it easier for us, not having to worry too much about surprising other people who might happen by.

Those same next door neighbors had also given us our first experience in partner swapping. You can read all about that evening in one of the earlier chapters of this series. Neither of us felt that we necessarily needed to do this again but as we talked about it we discovered that we both felt turned on by being watched. I hoped Liz would be willing to explore this further.

I woke up the morning after our sailing trip with an idea of a way to surprise my wife with a real treat. We had both been working a lot in the weeks leading up to our vacation finishing projects and tying up loose ends. I had arranged to take off two weeks in a row but Liz was supposed to be back at her desk on the following Monday morning. I could tell she was really benefiting from this time away. She had a glow of contentment and seemed to be sleeping better than she had for the last couple of years.

Logging on to the computer I navigated to the webpage of the rental company that managed the villa we were renting. It only took a couple of clicks to find that the house was not rented the following week. I sent a quick email to find out if they would be willing to let us stay on. Since we were filling an open slot I hoped that they would give us a break on rent.

Next was an email to Liz's boss to see if she was absolutely needed back in the office the next week. My fingers were crossed as I hit the send button.

The only other issue would be the airline but I decided to wait until I knew about work and the house.

I got the water going for tea, grabbed my book and stepped out on the deck to enjoy the early morning sun on the water.

I could tell it was going to be another hot day. There was very little breeze so the air hung heavy and humid. As I described in an early chapter of this report the beachside yard of our villa was beautifully landscaped. There was a wire fence around the perimeter to keep the feral goats and donkeys from eating all the tropical plants. Tall trees lined the edges of the property with lower shrubs filling in the gaps. Karen and Jerry, our next door neighbors, had a pool in and elevated deck. From our deck you could see the side of their house, also partially hidden by tree branches and part of the deck railing that surrounded the pool. When we'd been visitors to their place I'd taken the opportunity to check out the view from that vantage point. There were a number of branches that offered some barrier but, in the right spot, you could have a relatively unimpeded view of the deck and the sandy, sunny part of our yard.

The other side of our yard was undeveloped woods. These were dense trees and brush. Toward the front, that is the beach side, there were a few palm trees and some low shrubs growing up along the wire fence. If you were walking along the beach in front your head would be visible but the rest hidden until you past the gate. We had yet to see anyone walk down this stretch of beach since there was nothing to get to past our house.

Just off shore was a spot where the barrier reef nearly broke the surface. On an earlier day I had snorkeled out to the reef and was pleasantly surprised with the about of sea life around the coral heads. The water was only about 20 feet deep at most. Four boats were on mooring pins in the water between our beach and the reef. All of these sailboats were closed up. No sail bags were showing, the hatches were closed and they looked to have been on mooring for a fairly long time. We'd not seen any movement around them during our stay. Liz and I had managed to snorkel out to the same reef several times during our daily swims. It crossed my mind that this would be a great place to do a little scuba diving. We had both been certified for a while but it had been some time since Liz had been diving and even then she preferred staying shallow. As I thought more about it I had the idea of arranging a scuba refresher class. Then maybe we could get in a little diving, particularly if we were able to extend our stay.

I was too excited with the prospect of a longer vacation to concentrate on the book. I quickly went back inside to log back on to the computer and see if I had any responses back.

Yes! Both the rental company and Liz's boss had messages waiting for me. We were a go for the house rental. In fact, because we were filling an open week they were giving us the "last minute rental" rate. Even better.

The answer back from Liz's boss was also positive. They would reschedule a meeting until the following week. She was free to stay on!!

I quickly logged onto the airline website and was able to connect to a customer service rep. Thank goodness is was still early in the day and thank goodness I didn't have to do the transaction on the phone. They moved our travel date until the following week (after charging us another $150 for a change fee). We were set.

The last morning activity was to find a dive operator nearby who could do our refresher and rent us gear. Thanks to Google it took little time to locate a small shop not more that 20 minutes from where we were staying. I shot an email off and finished making tea.

Liz was still stretched out on the bed as I carried the tea into the bedroom. Her dark tan looked fantastic against the white sheets. There was hardly any sign of the tanline she had when the week started.

"I could get used to this kind of life," she said as I set the mug down on the bedside table.

"You mean the sleeping late, the living in paradise or the fact that you can spend most of your day naked?" I asked.

"I guess a combination of all three."

"Well, I have a surprise for you then."

Her face lit up in a huge smile as I explained how I'd arranged for us to spend another week in this utopia. She grabbed my hand and pulled my down on the bed beside her giving me a huge hug and smothering me with kisses.

I guess she decided to show how appreciative she was as her hand moved up and down my chest and belly until she grabbed my now stiff cock and pumped it to hardness.

"Here," she said, "sit up against the head board."

She then moved down between my legs until her face was directly above my prick. Her tongue greedily licked up and down the shaft. Honestly, any efforts to try to forestall my orgasm were futile with the attention she was paying to my dick and in no time at all I felt the rising pressure as I was about to blow off. Taking my cock out of her mouth but holding it against her pursed lips, her hands continued to stroke up and down until I shot my cum over her mouth and face. I was amazed that I had that volume in me given how active we had been over the last several days. Her tongue licked around her own mouth as she cleaned the spunk off and swallowed it down, something that was also a new experience.

She then stood up and grabbed my by the hand leading me up and out of bed toward the sliding door of our room that opened onto the deck. Once outside she turned her back towards me and leaned over with her hands on the deck railing, offering her voluptuous ass toward me. I could see how wet she was with the morning sunlight glistening off of her pussy lips. I was still as hard as college boy on Viagra and easily slipped into her silky smooth wetness.

We fucked that way for a while, slow steady strokes. I could tell she had reached down between her legs to stimulate her clit as I filled her from behind. I could imagine she had her eyes closed as she concentrated on her own pleasure. I'm sure that was the case because if they had been open she would have seen the young couple walking down the beach right in front our villa. They were carrying fishing gear. Given our position up on the deck in front of the open railing and the noises that Liz was making it was no surprise to see them simultaneously look over to watch our animalistic activities. Both looked a bit surprised but also smiled as they took in the sight. I smiled back, what else was there to do? They were walking past and were soon out of sight. I hope they would be inspired to enjoy a physical relationship even when they were as old as us.

Not long after that I could feel Liz pick up the pace as she pushed back against me, increasing the speed and moving her hand faster over her love button. Her breathing was faster and deeper too and soon she abruptly stopped and let out a guttural moan as her orgasm surged through her. She almost fell down and my hands on her waist were the only thing keeping her from bloodied up knees. I helped her stand back up and held her for a while as her breathing and heart rate came back to normal. Looking up she pressed her lips against mine. I think she really appreciated my work getting her and extended vacation.

I ran back inside to grab our teacups and a couple towels before we went down to the outdoor shower to clean up.

The next few hours we spent enjoying our tea, having a light breakfast, reading and catching some early morning sun (nude, of course). My email to the dive shop had been returned with the news that they would be happy to do a refresher course and asked if I would give them a call.

When I spoke to Neal, the shop manager, he asked questions about our diving history and what we wanted to do while on the island. I mentioned the little reef off of our villa as well as wanting to see some other dive sites around the island but that since Liz hadn't been diving for a couple years she wanted to do a refresher.

"Have you got plans for this afternoon?" asked Neal.

"We are full on vacation mode," I responded. You tell us where and when and we'll be there.

"You said there was nice water in front of your villa. Our training pool is being resurfaced this week. Do you think your wife would be okay doing the refresher right there in front of your villa. I think I know the area where you are staying and that might be a good spot. Sandy bottom in shallow water to run through some skill before doing a little shallow reef dive."

"We only have masks, fins and snorkels. No other dive gear."

"No problem," he answered. "I've got plenty of rental gear and our afternoon is free. I have a new employee who is a divemaster who just started with us. If its okay, I'll bring her along in part to help out and also so I can she how she works with clients."

We set up a time to meet after lunch and I went to tell Liz about the plan.

The rest of the morning was more of the same. Reading, napping, hydrating and sunning. I made sure that Liz was well covered in sunscreen and she did the same for me with some playful petting and groping here and there. We went for a little cool down swim and even stopped over to chat with Karen and Jerry who were doing much the same thing as us. All in all a good morning and noontime, especially since we spent it completely nude.

Liz fixed some lunch and we sat at the table in our "yard" enjoying the shade as a respite from the hot sun. As we were finishing up I heard the sound of a car engine from the front of the house.

"I guess we'll have to get dressed," I said to Liz.

"If you insist'" she replied.

I briefly considered telling her to stay naked but I knew she was just joking and I slipped on my board shorts and headed to the front of the house to welcome our dive instructors.

Neal introduced himself and his employee, Lexi. He was the shop owner and manager, looked to be about our age. I learned later that he had been on St. Croix for nearly 25 years building up his business. Lexi had the look of a California beach girl, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, bright white smile. He asked her to start unloading gear from the back of the truck and take it around to the back of the house where we'd have our refresher session. I'll freely admit that watching Lexi's long tan legs going back and forth carrying tanks was a great bonus. The shorts she was wearing sported the logo of Neal's company, same as his shorts. But I was glad she had on the women's style that was more form fitting and shorter.

I helped Neal grab the last equipment boxes and we came around to the rear of the house where Liz and Lexi were getting acquainted. I was somewhat surprised to see Liz wearing one of her new pink bikini tops. It was a striking contrast to her now dark skin but the bottom for this suit was a thong style. I would not have expected that she might wear this with people we had never met. Then again, she had a short sarong tied around her waist as a skirt and she may have had on a different bikini bottom. Time would tell.

Lexi began arranging the dive gear on the picnic table while we sat down with Neal who asked some general questions about our dive experience and expectations. I'm a regular diver and had been in the water fairly recently. Liz, on the other hand was a few years out from her last dive ,which was the main motivator for this refresher course. As Neal reviewed some of the basic principles and skills she answered quickly and I think this gave her great confidence in her abilities.

Having run through the "classroom" review it was time for a dive. Lexi had set gear out on the table but we were going to put everything together to refresh the process of assembling the dive kit and doing a buddy check. Neal's assistant took over this part of the session and skillfully guided my wife as she put the pieces together giving good positive feedback and gently correcting things that went a wrong direction. We were soon ready to put it all into practice.

"Do either of you want a wetsuit?" asked Neal. "Our water is comfortable without one but sometimes it can be nice to have something between your skin and a rough piece of coral when you are just getting back in the water and haven't got your buoyancy skills up to snuff."

"What do you think, Liz?" I asked.

"It's been so great swimming here without one on. I think I'll be okay."

"I'm going to get my gear on and go scout out a sandy patch where we can kneel and practice skills before we go on a swim around. Jack, why don't you come in with me and the girls can take their time getting gear on and joining us."

Neal shrugged out of his shirt and kicked off his flip flops, grabbing his dive gear and headed through the gate toward the water. I reflexly sucked in my gut remembering how much easier it was to stay trim when I was his age and followed along.

Neal had brought an inflatable surface marker, which he tossed out, into the water to pull with us as we went in.

"We've been doing our morning swimming out here each day and I can tell you there's a nice sandy patch over here to the right about 30 yards out. I would guess its probably 16 feet deep or so."

Neal answered, "I'll follow you then."

We took a few minutes to put on the gear and adjust things and do the obligatory buddy check before shuffling into the water and beginning our dive. Having been swimming in this area every day over the last week I knew where to head to find the sandy patch we'd seen earlier and get closer to the reef that we wanted to explore. Neal followed behind tugging the line that pulled the surface marker.

Nearing the sandy area I noted that our depth was 16 feet. This would be a great spot for Liz to practice skills and not feel to "over her head" so to speak. A lump in the sand shot out as I neared as a southern stingray was disturbed by our approach. A number of goatfish moved in to the sandy cloud looking for tiny crustaceans to gobble up.

Neal settled down on his knees and pulled extra weights out of his BCD pockets and took a moment to tie the surface marker to some of these so his hands could be free. He gave me the OK sign which I returned then pointed up toward the surface where I could see Lexi and Liz approaching side by side.

I almost choked when I saw the girls approaching. It turned out that Liz had worn the matching bikini bottom to the top I'd seen earlier. That meant that when I saw her from behind her thong would be clearly on view. But what really made my breath quicken was seeing how the BCD made her breasts look. Judging from the light purple color I'd seen before our dive I figured that this was a women's model vest, cut a little wider to be a bit more comfortable in the chest area. But in her case, the effect was like a push up bra. Her boobs were pushed up and out and, given the small size of the bikini top, were nearly uncovered. Lexi, while not as voluptuous as my wife, had on an identical BCD and the effect was similar. I'll admit I was pleased that she had had not put on a wetsuit or dive skin but was also diving in her bikini. Her top was a light yellow color and I could easily see the outline of her areolas. As she settled onto her knees in the sand she turned to help Liz and I saw her bikini bottom, while not a thong, was nearly that with a generous showing of her taut glutes.

Once Liz was ready, Lexi lead her through the skills practice that they had talked about earlier with Neal looking on. I had brought our GoPro camera and took some photos and video of Liz and Lexi. I was sure that once Liz saw the images she would relegate the footage to our private images file. Her breasts were barely contained in the bikini top.

I practiced along with her. It is always a good idea to be comfortable adjusting the BCD. Lexi even had her remove and replace the dive kit while underwater. As she shrugged the vest off her left breast popped out of the bikini top. I could see her smile and roll her eyes at Lexi and Neal who both looked like they were grinning behind the regulator second stage.

The last skill was removing and replacing the mask while underwater. This is one thing that freaks a lot of divers out but it is important to practice with some frequency. I try to do this a couple of times on every dive trip. You never know when you might get an errant fin to the face area and find your mask on your forehead.

Once you replace the mask you tilt your head upward and lift the bottom of the mask while holding the top against your forehead as you exhale through your nose. This way, the escaping bubbles displace the water from the mask. Liz had really tilted her head back to do this and the position, along with the tight fitting BCD let both of her breasts pop out from the bikini top. It took a bit of time before she was comfortable enough to open her eyes and even then a few more moments before she realized she was flashing her D's at the three of us. I was glad I still had the camera going.

She quickly tucked herself back into her top, shrugged her shoulders and smiled behind her regulator. Neal was smiling too.

Once Liz had completed her skills review it was time for a bit of a swim around. Neal detached the surface marker from the extra weights he had brought and clipped it onto his BCD. Lexi motioned to Liz to follow her and she began to move toward the deeper water near the reef right offshore of our beach. We spent the next 40 minutes or so exploring this bit of ocean. I was amazed at the amount of sea life right there. I addition to the tons of reef fish we found a chain moray, two good sized porcupine fish and even a medium sized nurse shark tucked in a small overhang.

After navigating around the small reef we ended up back at the sand patch to do our safety stop. Lexi and Liz continued to work on buoyancy skills and after the 3 minutes, Neal and I headed back up to shore to get out of the gear and start getting things cleaned up.

12