St. Croix Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outdoor shower was perfect to rinse off gear and wash the sand off from the shore dive. Neal agreed to leave dive gear for the two of us as well as some extra tanks so we could do some shore dives at places that don't ordinarily see scuba divers. We would just have to stop by his shop to exchange tanks and, another day, go out with them on a boat dive or two.

As the women emerged from the water after their dive, I went to help carry the gear back up to the shower. I truly enjoyed the sight of both removing BCDs and revealing the near see-through bikini tops. Liz was still almost falling out of hers with the edge of her areola uncovered. Lexi's nipples displayed the effects of the cool water. The two of them both jumped under the shower to rinse off the salt, laughing as they shared the stream of warm water. It was quite an erotic scene as they would pull back both bikini tops and bottoms to wash off. Clearly, Lexi was as shaved bare as my Liz.

After setting the gear in the sun to dry, I helped Neal and Lexi load the rest of their equipment in the truck and waved as they pulled away. Once back to our private back yard, I found Liz had gone back to her standard sunning attire, that is, naked.

"Do you think Neal got an eyeful?," she asked.

"Babe, I think he's used to seeing all kinds of wardrobe malfunctions. One of the perks of living in a tropical environment and working with people wearing minimum of clothes while being active. Why don't you go next door and see if Karen and Jerry want to join us for a drink?"

I went inside to grab a bottle of wine and some glasses. Another great day in paradise!

12