St Francis of Asissies Pt. 02

Story Info
Two 18 year olds louts are feminized.
4.5k words
4.6
18.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers

Andrea and Dani returned to their room.

"What are we going to do Andrea?"

"Don't call me that, you dick"

"You heard what she said, we have to act like girls, or we get punished. She could even be listening to us now."

What they suspected was true, matron was making sure they feared being overheard, and fear of punishment was being well and truly implanted.

"You're alright, Dani sounds like a boy's name!"

They inspected their room. The shelves were now full of dolls, teddy bears and girls books. Andrea looked through the titles. There were books about ponies, princesses, dressmaking and cooking.

"We have no choice I suppose Dani, we will just have to be good girls"

He stared out of the window while their situation sunk in.

There was a knock on the door.

"May I enter young misses?"

This must be lunch, Andrea thought.

"Yes, please come in"

As the door opened, Andrea realised that for the first time since they arrived it had not been locked.

A maid entered carrying a tray with a pot of tea and two plates of sandwiches.

Dani stared, his jaw open and almost drooling. It wasn't the food; it was the maid. She faced away from him and bent her knees to rest the tray on the table. As she did her skirt fluttered up slightly, giving Dani a small glimpse of stocking top and petticoat. She was stunning. Perfect makeup and hair. Dani had a kink for women in maid's uniforms. He felt pain as he grew hard in his steel cage.

"Good afternoon young misses, my name is Francine, can I help you with anything else"

"I thought matron said there were only guys here?"

"Yes young miss, that's true, why do you ask?"

"But you are never a man, surely?"

The maid looked around furtively, she lowered her voice and whispered in his ear.

"I was, and am, and don't call me Shirley"

She giggled and winked at Dani. Then stood up straight and said in a loud voice.

"We are all girls here just like you miss."

Dani could not believe it. He had got hard looking at a man! Was he gay? Would he be lusting after Andrea soon!

Andrea shook his head in disgust.

"How come you're a fucking maid then?"

"Well at the end of the first year we are all tested. I was selected to be trained as a maid. My friend Roberta is training to be a nanny. We are hoping to be employed at the same house."

"What if we don't want to do the jobs they select?"

"You have no choice. If you fight, you're punished. After that you can be sent back to prison looking very feminine. You can guess what would happen then. I did hear of one girl that was given a full sex change. After that she had no choice but to live and work as a woman forever."

Dani was shocked.

"No fucking way they can't do that!"

"Did you read the forms you signed? Well, you have given them permission to perform necessary surgeries. You fight them and you won't need your cage ever again"

"But I thought that..."

"Don't fight the system. Be good girls, do as you are told. You may hate being girls, but think, half the population are female. They do not find being girls and women degrading. Think of yourself as female and you may even enjoy it."

Andrea looked away disgusted with what she heard.

"Shit, this is going to suck."

"I would advise you to stop swearing. There is voice recognition tied into the monitoring system. Everything you say that doesn't fit with being good girls is reported each day. Your demerits are punished on stage at weekly assembly. So, think before you speak, think only girly thoughts."

"Oh look, you dropped a book on the floor, I'll get it."

Francine bent at the waist. As she bent, the skirt of the black French maid's uniform rose up. The boys both gawked at the sight of the rows of frilly white lace on her knickers. They were framed by the tight white suspender straps, holding up black fishnet stockings.

Both boys breathed heavily as their trapped members expanded painfully inside their steel prisons.

"Sorry, that was rude. I should have bent my knees. I'm always being told off for that. Anyway, I better go. Perhaps I'll see you around."

With that she expertly minced out of the room.

As if they both sensed each other's arousal, they looked away from the door and both sat quietly eating and drinking. Francine had reached the bottom of the stairs and faced the matron.

"Well done young lady, you did very well. Hopefully we should have little trouble from the new girls."

Francine curtsied.

"I try to please madam"

"Save your madams for your future employers. This will go a long way to getting you assigned a job with your beloved Roberta."

"Thank you, matron, is there anything else?"

"No, you can return to class now."

With that Francine curtsied again and clip clopped along the corridor in her four-inch black patent leather court shoes.

The matron smiled to herself. An excellent start she thought. Both the new girls were now terrified of either losing their manhood or being sent to prison as sex toys for hardened criminals. Fear was the best way to start, they would accept everything she had planned for them now. She could now start them in school with the rest of the girls.

The door to their room burst open, and the angry looking matron rushed in.

"Right, you two, I have been patient with you as you are new. I heard you swearing earlier with Francine. Tomorrow your demerit system starts. For swearing today your punishment is an early bedtime and no dinner."

She dropped an armful of clothes onto Dani's bed.

"Right get changed, now!"

The boys inspected the latest implement of torture. They held up pink baby doll nighties. They looked at the matron who nodded. Silently they stripped down to their knickers.

"Those too."

They slid the knickers down their legs and picked up the pink ruffled knickers that came with the baby dolls. They looked like something you would see a 1960's sex kitten wearing.

Probably why these things were called baby dolls, Andrea thought. Reluctantly they stepped into the mass of frills.

"Right girls, put your dirty clothes in the washing basket outside your room. They will be collected later and washed. I will bring you fresh clothes in the morning. By the way, you will spend one day a week in the laundry. You need to learn how to take care of your pretty clothes now don't you?"

She looked at them in turn.

"Yes matron."

They said in unison.

"Good, now to bed with you, and let your empty stomachs remind you how to behave. You will not be treated this lightly from now on. Anymore swearing and you will be up on stage with your knickers at half-mast while I cane you."

She smirked.

"I'm looking forward to that. I will be watching and listening. From now on you must look after each other and correct any boyish behaviour. Now say goodnight to each other girls."

"Goodnight Dani."

"Goodnight Andrea."

Then together.

"Goodnight matron."

"Oh, by the way, the security system has been set. You are not allowed to leave this room until morning. If you try you will be shocked. Sweet dreams girls."

The boys just lay in their beds. They had run out of options. There was no way out.

No way of staying as boys. Their future was feminine.

The old wind-up alarm clock woke the girls at an unfamiliar 7am. Dani arose first and made his way to the bathroom. He hiked up his baby doll, then realised it was too short to get in the way. He looked down at the sea of pink froth that was his underwear. He felt sick.

He tinkled into the toilet, thinking how much he missed standing to pee. He took some toilet paper and dabbed around the opening in his cage.

Matron had told them they should do this. She had told them she would carry out snap knicker inspections, and woe betide any girl with soggy knickers. She told them all girls wiped after peeing anyway.

Dani stood in the shower for a few minutes to wake up. Then he washed his hair with the sweet flowery shampoo. He dried himself and finished his ablutions, redressed and woke Andrea.

After Andrea had finished, they sat on their beds and waited. Just after 8am the door opened. The matron arrived carrying an armful of clothes.

"Well girls, you're in luck. We are changing to the winter uniform and have had a new delivery."

She laid out four yellow tartan skirts, six white blouses, six packets of black tights, two packets of day-of -the-week knickers in pastel colours and what looked like six white bras.

"You are responsible for keeping your clothes neat and tidy. You can hand-wash all your underwear and hang it to dry in the bathroom. Now get dressed and be downstairs at 8.45."

They silently put the clothes away and started to dress. Andrea looked at the knickers. It was Wednesday. The Wednesday knickers were baby blue, with half an inch of lace round all the openings. He sighed and pulled them on. He was trying to put the tights on like he would socks.

Dani, who was fully dressed and was brushing his hair, saw Andrea struggle.

"You have to roll each leg into a doughnut. Here, let me help."

Andrea looked down at Dani,: how did he know these things? Perhaps he didn't know him as well as he thought.

Dani helped Andrea into what he called a training bra. Andrea had trouble with the reversed buttons of the blouse. They both put on their ballet flats and headed downstairs.

The matron was waiting.

"Good, I can see you both worked out how to wear your new clothes. Follow me."

They walked through the large doorway onto the road that ran along the side of the large building. A slight breeze blew up under Andrea's skirt. The tights seemed to make his legs even colder than he remembered shorts would.

"Right, you two. We operate a buddy system here. You can talk to each other when permitted, but don't get into conversations with the other girls. You can be polite, but we can't have all you girls asking about each other's nasty past lives, can we now?"

They entered the main hall of the school building. Dani stared at the sight before him. There were many girls dressed as they were, with pretty faces and long hair.

There were other girls dressed in a much more grown-up fashion. It reminded him of the girls that went to the local college. Miniskirts, maxi skirts, dresses; not a single pair of trousers here, though.

One girl was dressed as a goth, in a black leather miniskirt and fishnets. Dani could not believe how pretty they all were. He felt the pressure build in his cage again.

He saw another young woman rush by in a maid's uniform, tottering on her high heels.

"Hurry up Suzy, don't want to be late for class again."

The maid looking flustered quickly curtsied.

"Sorry matron."

Then she rushed off, carefully avoiding the seeming chaos around her.

"Ok girls, room 17. Health and beauty. I can see you are envious of all the pretty girls around you. By lunch time you will both fit right in. No more guys in dresses."

They saw the sign on the wall in front of a corridor that read "Rooms 11-20." The door of room 17 was open so they walked in without having to knock.

They both stood stunned. The place looked like a large beauty salon. There were girls in various states of dress. Some were having their nails painted, several were under hair driers, one was having what Dani recognised as a bikini wax.

A tall middle-aged woman with striking red hair saw them and approached.

"Matron told me about you, the new girls. I'm Miss Winters. Don't worry, we'll soon have you fixed up. Then you'll fit right in. Some of my girls have been with me for months; they could work in any beauty salon in the country. "

He glanced about and fixed on two girls wearing what looked like nylon tunics. Both were wearing black skirts and low heels.

"Marcia, Petra, I have some customers for you. I will be grading you on your performance, so don't let me down. I want hair extensions, full makeovers and a mani-pedi. You have four hours."

"May we use some of the other girls to help?"

"Yes Petra. Remember, Matron will be checking the results, so chop, chop!"

Andrea thought they must have been Mark and Peter a few months back. Are we going to look that good? Both girls had flawless makeup and legs that were starting to turn him on. He could not get over the fact that everyone in this room full of sweet-smelling beauties were young men.

After nearly four hours of what felt like gentle torture, Miss Winters came across to them carrying large pink shoulder bags.

"Well, didn't you turn out just beautiful. Good work girls, some of your best."

Dani was aching to know what he looked like, but the chairs were turned away from the wall mirrors.

"Before the big reveal I have a gift for you both. In these bags are your personal care and makeup kits. There are lady razors to help you to stay smooth, although the hormones will soon put a stop to most of your body hair growth. Also, there is basic makeup, cleansing cream and shampoo. You must do your best to appear beautiful every day. From tomorrow we will start teaching you all you need to know."

She spun both of their chairs around.

Dani was in shock. He looked like his older sister would if she had been a beauty queen. His hair was long and blonde, his lined eyes looked wide and sexy, his lips were - he hated to think it - what he called perfect cock-sucking lips.

Andrea was in a similar state of shock. It was like he wasn't looking at himself, but some version of a guys wet dream. This couldn't be him. The mouth in the mirror opened and shut with his. It was like an out-of-body experience.

He looked across at Dani. If he was an eight, then Dani was a ten! He felt pain in his groin. He was lusting after his best friend!

They got out of the chairs. Dani put his hand down to steady himself and looked at his manicured hand with its perfect pink nail polish.

Matron arrived to collect them.

"Well, look at you two! I knew you'd turn out well. Miss Winters, I will be rewarding the girls who did this work in assembly. Well done."

"This will be your first lesson every day. You have lunch now, then room 11 for ballet."

The boys looked at her like a pair of rabbits caught in headlights.

"Don't look so scared. What you learn here is what most girls learn growing up. There are very few lessons here that involve books. Most are to learn female skills. You will be doing cooking, dressmaking, and laundry, amongst other things. Standard skills for most women. Ballet will help you learn grace and feminine movement. Follow me."

They followed matron down another corridor until they reached a door marked Pupils' Dining Room. Opposite, another door was marked Teacher's Dining Room. Waiting outside was a distinguished looking man in his early fifties.

"Matron, what a pleasure it is to see you again"

"Sir Richard, if I'd known you were coming, I would have laid on a special welcome."

"Just an informal visit to a friend, that's all, my dear."

"How kind! Please join me for lunch. You girls, trot along and meet me here in forty-five minutes."

Andrea and Dani walked into the dining room and collected trays and shuffled along behind the other girls. It was just like dinning room, except they knew the young dinner ladies in pink tabards had cocks held tight in cages in their knickers.

They ate in virtual silence, stealing glimpses at each other, both trying to come to terms that they were being turned on by their best friend.

In the teachers' dining room Sir Richard pulled out a chair for the matron.

"Thank you, Sir Richard, always the gentleman."

"Any time for a lady like you, Mary. If these new laws work out, and your work is recognised, Lady may well become your title."

The matron flushed. She did not dislike men, even though her job was to turn young thugs into nice young women. She liked men to have manners, style and understanding. Sir Richard had all that. He was a perfect gentleman and an outrageous pervert. He owned the buildings the academy they were using.

They had met at one of Mildred Watkins's S&M parties. Sir Richard had been in a leather slave pouch and not much else. Mary had given him a good thrashing. Subsequent meetings involved many other kinks. Mary knew he had both dominant and submissive tendencies. He only really showed his dominant side to sissies, crossdressers and shemales. This was one of the reasons he liked to visit. The sight of all those feminized young men got his heart racing.

"Any more thoughts on the pupils' marriage option, Mary?"

Matron knew what he was angling for. He would love to marry one of her young ladies. He would have his fantasies on tap and could indulge whenever he wanted. Mildred and Mary had toyed with the idea. Auctioning off some of the best-looking girls to wealthy perverts. It would make them both extremely rich. They needed to be able to convince the girl to agree to marry the winning bidder. Mildred had said that she knew someone who used to work for the KGB, who could set up brain-washing and cerebral implantation techniques. It all seemed rather farfetched to her.

"Did you have your eye on anyone then? I saw you looking."

"Well, that blonde filly you were with, she made me think many sinful thoughts."

"She is much too new, she is only days into training."

"When she's fully cooked let me know. I would pay a million to own something like that."

Mary thought she would talk to Mildred that afternoon. If Sir Richard would pay a million, they were sitting on a goldmine.

Mary worshipped Mildred. She had met her years before. They had been lovers and now best friends.

It had started when Mary had asked her husband to attend a hospital appointment to find out why she had not conceived. Mary had been tested, she was fine, so the only problem must be with Peter. Later at home, Peter got violent and had hit her. She raised the subject of donor sperm. This caused another violent argument which resulted in her getting a broken nose and two black eyes.

Peter had stormed out, saying "You barren bitch, if you think I'm raising some other man's sprog, you are fucking mad."

Mary met Mildred when she had been taken to hospital after a minor fall.

Mildred had asked her about her injuries. Mary told her that she had fallen down the stairs, but Mildred knew the look. She knew men and women and what they were capable of. She arranged to meet Mary about some consultation work after hours.

They met at Mildred's London flat, and Mary broke down, telling her of the death threats and the daily beatings Peter was giving her. Mildred saw the bruises and was sickened. She considered herself a professional dominatrix amongst other things. She did inflict pain and did mark her willing victims, but this was only going to end up in Mary's death. She felt cold fury that this filth could be doing this to a gentle harmless woman.

Mildred looked in Mary's eyes and said, "Just say the word and it will all be better."

The look on Mildred's face scared Mary.

"What? I don't want him killed!"

"He's killing you! But I can just make him go away, he won't be killed."

"Yes, please save me."

Mildred told Mary to stay with her that night, and when she returned home the next day Peter was missing.

His company and friends had called over the following weeks, but no one had seen him, and he was listed as a missing person. Mildred stayed in touch and got closer to Mary over the following months. One night after too many bottles of wine they slept together. In the morning Mary felt guilty, but thrilled.

She had asked about Peter, but all she got from Mildred was that she would meet him, just not yet.

Mildred gradually introduced Mary to the S&M scene. Mary grew to realise she enjoyed having power over others' bodies. She would have soaking wet knickers after giving a sub a good beating, and demand Mildred tongue her to an orgasm.

leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers
12