St Francis of Asissies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a year and a half after Peter's disappearance, Mildred told her to meet her at her flat.

They were going to visit Peter. In the car on the way, her stomach was in knots. Even though Mildred had told her they were in no danger, and even though she had become a stronger person since meeting Mildred, she was still scared of Peter. It made her angry that the thought of Peter made her weak again.

They arrived at a grubby block of East End flats. Mildred told her chauffeur to wait with the car as they went upstairs. Mildred put on a decorative mask and gave one to Mary.

"We don't want him to recognise you. Well, not straight away anyway."

They knocked on the door and were ushered in by a dangerous looking Eastern

European man. Through the door they saw an overweight square-jawed woman with huge pendulous breasts, kneeling on the floor. She was wearing a cheap leopard-print coat with a leather miniskirt that had ridden up to show her lace thong that disappeared between her spotty buttocks.

Standing over her was a large black man. He was well over six feet tall and built like a professional boxer. He held a syringe in his right hand and glared down at the woman.

"Why should I give you this, bitch, you're barely earning your keep!"

"Please daddy, please. I'll be good. I just need my fix then I'll go earn you plenty."

The man looked at Mildred, Mildred nodded.

"OK then bitch, show me your best blowjob. Then you get your fix."

The woman fumbled with his fly and the huge eight-inch penis flopped into her face. She sucked and licked it like her life depended on pleasing it. Perhaps it did, thought Mary.

Mary felt angry about what was happening, but she knew enough not to interfere.

The men could easily overpower them anyway.

The man started to brutally fuck her face. The woman was choking. Mary stepped closer to stop the man from hurting her. As she got closer, she had a good look at the woman's face. It was Peter! The face was feminine and worn, but it was Peter.

The fury built within her. Peter had treated her like this in the past. He had her on her knees and forced her to do this. She got in close and enjoyed the pain she saw on his face as he fought to breathe.

She heard the man groan as he released down Peter's throat. He pulled out smearing the remaining seed around Peter's face.

"Clean yourself up, bitch, you've got work to do."

"My fix, you promised, Marcus."

Mary whispered in Marcus's ear."

"Yeah sure, £20."

Mary gave him £20 from her handbag and went over to a dirty worn armchair. She sat down and eased her knickers down her legs.

Marcus dragged Peter to the chair and said "You do a good job licking that pussy. When she comes, you get your fix."

Peter put his hands with their chipped nail polish on Mary's knees and slowly pushed them apart. He nibbled, licked and sucked. Mary knew he had done this before. It was just that he had never done it to her before.

The sense of power she felt was building up to a powerful orgasm, looking at the man who had made her life a misery, kneeling before her eating her pussy. He was a helpless feminised whore, a slave to heroin. This was much better than killing him.

She climaxed like she had never climaxed before. Her juices squirted into Peter's eyes. He screamed and wiped his eyes on his sleeve. As he looked up at Mary, she took off her mask.

"Well, hello Peter, how have you been?"

Peter screamed. The look on his face would stay with Mary for the rest of her life. As Marcus injected the heroin the scream died.

Mildred looked down at Peter and kicked him in the ribs. He looked up with blurry eyes.

"You got off lightly. You are officially dead. Peter no longer exists If you come near Mary again you will find there are worse things in life than this."

"Like, like wh.. what?"

"How about being a blind deaf paraplegic? Locked in your own brain, unable to tell anyone of your pain. Waiting an eternity to die?"

"Nooo, noo, I'll be good, I'll be good."

Mary saw the big bad monster was now a broken thing, not a broken man. He certainly wasn't that now.

They returned to Mildred's flat and made urgent, but gentle love.

Matron would do anything to please Mildred. That is why she had been put in charge of the big experiment. Sir Richard being willing to pay a million could open the venture up to a whole new level.

They already take all the wages from the maids, nannies, beauticians and other workers they had sent out for their last three years. This had helped fund the programme.

Selling girls off as wives would make the money, they took in wages look like chicken feed. They could expand, and cream of a percentage for themselves. Any prison reform that made a profit would be welcomed by the government and the public.

As they parted, Sir Richard kissed her hand. She smiled at him.

"I may be able to help with the blonde, if you are serious about the money."

"Deadly serious my dear. Goddess spank me down if I lie."

He winked at her and strode off down the corridor.

Outside the dining room, the matron looked at Dani with renewed interest.

12