St Francis of Asissies Pt. 03

Story Info
Two 18 year olds louts are feminized.
1.9k words
4.59
18.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
653 Followers

Dani and Andrea arrive outside room 11. They could hear the dramatic music playing within.

They were about to enter when Andrea looked at Dani.

"Can you do me a favour? call me Andi. Just like you with an "I" at the end."

"No not really, you know she will hear. Both of us will be punished."

"But that's not fair! You aren't called Danielle."

"Well, she calls me Dani, so I suppose it's ok. Don't you get it? If we don't help each other to act like girls, we both get punished. So, get put your big girl panties and grow up. We are here, and we are girls or our life is over. Twenty years in prison and probably no future after that. Just suck it up Andrea."

Andrea sighed. Finally, she accepted it. She must stop fighting, or try at least. Dani seemed to be adapting a lot quicker than Andrea. It almost seemed like she liked it. She never thought that her best friend might be queer.

Inside room 11 there was a mirror that ran the entire length of the room. The floor was polished wood and there was a small raised stage at end of the room.

A middle aged woman with long pink hair greeted them.

"Good afternoon girls. My name is madam Adage. You can just call me madam. Matron has told me about you. For the next few weeks you will be receiving personal tuition from me for 2 hours a day. You are much too clumsy to be with the other girls, so you need some intensive training."

She looked from face to face, waiting for a response.

"Yes madam," they replied in unison.

"Let's get you dressed. I'm sure we have plenty of things in your size."

She opened a large cupboard. Dani and Andrea could see a sea of sparkling satin and lace. She selected two pink satin leotards, pink tights, pink ballet shoes and lastly two pink tulle tutus.

We're going look like fairy's thought Andrea.

They went to a changing room in the corner of the room concealed behind a mirrored door.

Andrea was irritated when Dani told her how to put the tights on again. Dani also figured out how to tie the ribbons on the ballet shoes. He looked at his friend. He didn't seem too upset. Was he actually enjoying this shit?

As they re-entered the room they could see their refection in the mirrored walls. They looked like fairies on a Christmas tree. They had to hold their hands away from their sides to avoid crumpling their tutu's.

"Good girls, now we shall begin with some stretching exercises."

For three hours they learned basic ballet moves.

Plier (to bend)

Etendre (to stretch)

Relever (to rise)

Sauter (to jump)

Tourner (to turn)

Glisser (to glide)

Elancer (to dart)

At the end of the lesson both of the new girls were exhausted.

"The idea of these lessons it to get you moving like girls. Men are such graceless creatures. The poses you learn will eventually make your posture more feminine, your arm movements more graceful. I will see you tomorrow."

They returned to their rooms then went back to the dining room for supper. They noticed most of the girls kept to themselves, or only spoke to their companion.

"I fucking hated that today Dani."

"Stop swearing. You know what will happen."

"Sorry, but it makes me feel sick all this frilly girly stuff."

"Just suck it up, five years and it's all done."

"Five fucking years! I'll go insane."

The hall went quite, everyone looked in their direction."

"Sorry, she's a little upset."

Both felt a itching tingle in their chastity devices.

They were being warned.

A few days later Dani and Andrea were on the stage wait to receive their demerit punishment. Dani had been well behaved, it was Andrea.

She was due 12 stokes and Dani 6 strokes. This was due to the "buddy"

system that encouraged you to remind you partner to always keep feminine and sweet.

Andrea was bent over a table on the stage in front of the whole school. The back of her skirt was lifted, then her knickers were pulled down to her ankles. She looked up to see Matron pick up the cane and thought back to what had caused this.

The first visiting day had been the day before. Dani's mother had come alone to see her, but Andrea's mother had decided to come with his brother. While Dani's mother talked quietly with her, Andrea's brother just laughed at her.

"Oh my god look at you, you little poof. You're a girl now."

"Don't talk to your brother like that. He's just doing what he has to do to stay out of prison." Said Andrea's mother.

"Oh, but I think she looks sweet in that little skirt. I bet he's rocking some frilly girly knickers under there, aren't you ANDREA? Come on give us a flash."

"Mum, I going to bloody kill him, if he doesn't shut up."

"Terry don't talk to your sister like that. It is very rude to ask a young lady about her underwear. Andrea, it is unladylike to threaten your brother."

"Yeah, ANDREA, don't get your knickers in a twist. When you get back you can suck my mates' cocks, I'm sure you're going to love doing that BITCH."

After that, Andrea flew over the table. Grabbing for her brother throat. She was flat on the table top her pink frilly underwear on display to the whole room, as she had her had wrapped around her bothers throat. The whole room was aghast.

The matron flew into the room and activated the shock devices. Andrea got a level 8 and rolled off the table to the floor clawing at her groin. Dani got a level 4 and was doubled over in her chair.

Now on stage awaiting punishment in front of the whole assembly, Andrea felt the cool air on her backside and waited for the first stoke of the cane. It came. She felt a white-hot pain sear through her backside as the whole assembly counted.

"One"

Whack

"Two"

By the time they were on four she was a blubbering wreck. By six she had

wet herself.

"Oh, please stop, no more, please."

Crack

"Seven"

Matron leaned forward and whispered into Andrea's ear.

"I'll stop, but you have to sign some special papers to agree to some extra training, or you'll be getting this every week."

"Yes, I'll sign anything. I'll do anything. Please just stop."

"I have decided to be lenient to the new girls. But let this be a warning. Unladylike behaviour will not be tolerated."

The whole assembly was quiet. While two or three stokes were normal, six was bad No one had ever seen twelve been given out.

Matron was a surprisingly strong woman. They could see the end of the bamboo cane had split with the force she used.

"Right, you two. Back to your rooms."

She watched Dani untangle Andrea's knickers. She wouldn't be able to wear those for a day or two. She helped the sobbing sissy off the stage, and back to their room.

She went to her office to call Sir Richard to tell him the blond he had a fancy for may just be available. After that she would call Mildred about the brain washing expert.

Things were coming together nicely.

A week later Sir Richard and Matron were looking through a one-way mirror into a room where Andrea was sitting back in what looked like a dentist chair. She had headphones on and what looked like a virtual reality headset.

"The programming works slowly Sir Richard. We need to do a little experiment when she has finished this session. We are implanting you as an object of desire."

"Splendid Matron. If all goes well, she will be an excellent replacement for Lady Farnsworth. I do miss having a woman about you know. If I can't have you with that dam sexy uniform, Andrea will have to do. I suppose I can get her to wear what I want when we're married?"

"You do realize that she won't be your sex toy. She will just be very attracted to you. You will have to court her. Get her to love you."

"Yes, I understand Matron. I know underneath you are a kind loving woman. I know most of these young ladies here would go on to a life of crime or end up dead."

"They would Sir Richard. After five years, we will meet with Andrea and Dani and give them the conditioning release phase. If they want to leave or stay it will be up to them. We are conditioning Dani to feel a lot of affection for Andrea. They will come as a pair. Andrea as your wife, if she agrees, and Dani as her lady's maid and companion. "

"Yes, you explained how having a familiar person around would make her settle. I have agreed one million to you for five years with Andrea. I will also put four thousand pounds a month away for Dani a month, as well as pay you the same. Dani will have £240k after five years. What training are you giving them?"

"I'm paying half of what you are giving me to Dani's family. Hopefully it will help them out of the horrible mess they are in. I will do the same for Andrea's family. This way we all win. Even those two former boys. They were on course for a long term in prison or a life of crime."

"That's very generous of you. What about the training?"

"Dani is being taught makeup, hairdressing, massage, and general domestic skills. Andrea is being taught social skills, Art, Violin, cordon bleu and S and M. I know how you enjoy a good beating. I am teaching her that myself."

"That is absolutely wonderful! I can't wait. When will they be ready?"

"Surgi says it will take another few weeks to imbed the training properly. You don't want her changing her mind about you, do you?"

"No of course not. The perfect woman. Young and sexy with that little something extra. Who also knows how to use a whip. She will be treated as a goddess. She will want for nothing, nor will her companion."

"Not just a whip. She'll know almost everything I do. The training session has finished. Quickly wait outside the door and talk to me as she leaves."

The door opened and Andrea stepped out blinking. She looked about and saw Matron talking to a man. The man turned towards her. She felt her heart flutter.

This man, what was it about him? She felt herself stiffen inside her cage. He looked so handsome. Why did she think that? Since when did she think men were handsome?

"What are you staring at girl?" said Matron.

"Close your mouth and be off to your art appreciation class. Quick sticks, or you'll get a demerit."

"Sorry Matron, Sorry Sir."

Andrea quickly walked down the corridor.

Sir Richard noticed her hips swayed as she walked, one foot in front of the other. Yes, she would do nicely.

"It looks like the treatment is working. She was fascinated with you Sir Richard."

She would have to be careful. While she loved Mildred, she knew if she reported the conditioning to be too successful, Mildred would want to use it for even darker purposes.

©Leeanna19 2022

leeanna19
leeanna19
653 Followers