St. George and the Dragon

Story Info
George and Gene (2 dragons) pull a con and find love.
13.4k words
4.65
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 -- St. George and the Dragon

The story of Saint George and the Dragon is a popular one in Europe. There are several variations and locations used when telling the story. One of the most popular variations of the legend takes place in a town called Silene, in Libya. The legend states that this town had a large pond where a plague-bearing dragon dwelt. To appease the dragon, the villagers would feed it sheep and maidens. The maidens of the village would draw lots to see who would be sacrificed to the dragon.

One day, the lot fell upon the princess of Silene. The king, distraught with grief, told the people they could have all his gold and silver and half of his kingdom if his daughter were spared. The people, fearing the wrath of the dragon, refused. So, the princess was sent out to the lake, dressed as a bride, to be fed to the dragon.

Saint George, hearing of this predicament, rode on horseback to the lake. The princess, trembling, sought to send him away, but George vowed to remain and fortified himself with the Sign of the Cross.

The dragon reared out of the lake as George and the princess were talking. Saint George charged at it on horseback and pierced it with his lance. Then he called to the princess to throw him her girdle, and put it around the dragon's neck. When she did so, the dragon followed the girl like a dog on a leash. They led the dragon back into town, where it terrified the people at its approach. But St. George called out to them, saying that if they converted to Christianity and were baptized, he would slay the dragon before them.

The king and the villagers agreed, 15,000 men, plus women and children, were converted and baptized. George then drew his sword and slew the dragon. On the site where the dragon died, the king built a church, which bore a spring whose waters cured all diseases.

Now, as Paul Harvey used to say, "here's the rest of the story . . . . "

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hi there. My name is -- hmm, forget that -- you couldn't pronounce it in dragon-speak -- why don't you just call me George (that's what most people do). I'm a dragon (as you've probably figured). But wait, how's that work? Isn't this story about St. George and the dragon. Righto, you got it the first time. You see, there were two of us. My friend -- you might as well call him Gene -- and I. Yes, two dragons (hey, you didn't really think there was only one dragon in the world, did you?). Anyway, the way this went down is pretty much as follows. . . .

I was on vacation (yes, dragons take vacations too -- who do you think came up with the idea in the first place?) in what would become the south of France. I pretty much had this nice beach fronting the Med all to myself, just basking in the sun, taking the occasional swim, doing some fishing (not with a rod, diving in and chasing fish with my teeth (grin)), blipping into the nearby mountains when I wanted some red meat -- you know the drill. It was very relaxing.

So, anyway, I'm lying there soaking up some rays when I feel a bit of disturbance in the ley lines and notice that another dragon has appeared overhead and is circling for a landing. As he landed, I realized that it was Gene. He walked on over and said, "hi George." (Well actually, he addressed me by my dragon name, and did it telepathically.)

As we were catching up -- we had grown up together (always testing each other and the boundaries set by our parents), but hadn't seen each other in quite a few years, Gene said to me, "George, I've got this awesome gig. You ought to come by and check it out some time."

I responded, "okay. Why don't you tell me a bit about it."

He then layed it out to me. Apparently, he spent quite a few of his winters in Libya -- you know -- hot, dry, desert climate. He liked a spot just outside of a decent sized town called Silene. He had a cave that only accessed under water, through a small lake just outside of town. When he got hungry he would blip out to an area with no people, kill a deer or antelope, gorge himself, then blip back home.

It seems that he had been using the spot for quite a while when he got careless and someone saw him frolicking in the lake. The guy freaked, went back to town, told a bunch of people about seeing Gene, and they had returned with various and sundry weapons to kill the dragon.

If you've been reading any of these other stories, you know that is simply not how it's done. First of all, Gene was in the middle of the lake, so they couldn't reach him. A number of the men shot arrows at him. Gene thought that was entertaining for a while -- he tried to see how many he could catch before they landed in the lake (or stuck him). While doing this, he realized that he wouldn't get much peace and relaxation if this kept on, so he slowly swam up to the shore (giving the nice people plenty of opportunity to back a safe distance away).

Coming out of the water, Gene took on a rather threatening guise, hissing and using his wings to create gusts of wind to blow some of the folks around a bit. Some of the braver folks came close enough to swing some axes and swords at him, while those not so brave (or just a bit smarter) shot arrows and threw spears from a safe distance. Gene had made his skin impervious to the weapons, so they just dropped to the ground around him (slightly bent, some broken).

Tiring of the game, he grabbed one of the townsmen and blipped out (happened to be to this beach). With the guy firmly in hand, he sat down and then changed to human form. Gene said to the guy, "this has to stop. Do I need to visit you guys and do some serious damage to your nice little town?"

The guy assured Gene that he didn't need to do that. So, Gene, being Gene (I did mention earlier that we were always getting into trouble, did I not), said, "what's in it for me to leave you alone?"

The guy asked Gene, "what do you want? Gold? Food? Wine? Women?" (He was obviously thinking of what he would have wanted himself.)

Gene sat there a bit and pondered. Finally, he told the guy, "how about once a year, you give me a small bag of gold, one sheep, and one of your young, unattached women." (The way Gene said it, it wasn't a question.) He then said, "I'm going to take you back. You talk it over with your fellow townsmen. Then get back to me."

Gene then transformed back into dragon form, grabbed the guy, and blipped back to right where they had been, but above the group of milling townsmen who were still wondering where the dragon had gone with their guy.

He dropped the guy right on top of some of his friends and blipped back to the beach.

The next day, Gene blipped back to the beach by his lake and waited. Sure enough, about mid-morning a small delegation of townsmen approached him. Very deferentially, they offered him a small bag of gold, some sheep, some clay vessels of wine, and a young woman.

Gene, playing the bored dragon took his time looking at their offering. The gold was interesting -- small coins with the king's bust on one side and some creature on the other -- and shiny. One sheep might be okay, but he really didn't want to be bothered with several sheep. He really wasn't into the wine. But, hmm, the young lady was nicely put together. She was also shaking like a leaf as she looked at him. It was then that he realized she had her hands tied behind her.

Gene transformed himself into human form right in front of the group. Taking into account the appearance of the townsmen, he took the form of a young man about 6" taller than any of them, with a more muscular frame, and what he thought to be a more handsome profile (and with blonde hair instead of their dark hair). He then walked up to them, saying, "I'll take that small sheep on the left. And I'll take the woman to be my bride. She will be my wife for one year. I will then return her here. You will take her back amongst you and care for her." (The look he gave them was a fair indication that they would regret it if they did not take her back and take care of her.) He then stated, "when I return her, you will provide me with another bride," adding as an after-thought, "and bring another sheep at the same time for our bridal feast."

This caused a bit of consternation among the townsfolk. Apparently, they were going for a one-time deal (a bit short-sighted of them, heh). They had picked a young woman who was an orphan, and the town tart, figuring that it would be a good way to not have to choose one of their own daughters.

Seeing their looks and hearing their mumbles, Gene simply said, "or, I can just fly into town, start taking it apart, and take as many of the women as I want." And then he gave them a very predatory grin.

The men quickly replied that they were fine with the arrangement, and that they would see Gene next year. And then they departed rather quickly, leaving the sheep and the young woman.

Taking the sheep under one arm and the woman under the other, Gene blipped back to the beach (yes, same beach, south of present-day France). Setting them both down, Gene formed a long claw on one finger and cut the ropes tying the girl's hands.

While she rubbed her wrists, Gene looked her over again. He said, "you're a fine looking young woman. What's your name?"

She replied, "Mary."

"Why did they pick you as a sacrifice?"

She explained that she was an orphan, with no family. As she grew up on the streets with no support, when she grew old enough, she turned to selling herself. In her position, she was looked down upon, and had nobody to protect her or care for her.

"Okay," Gene said. "Let's see how this might work. You know that they basically gave to you me to do with as I please?" Mary nodded her head. "I find you quite attractive, and would like to bed you. Are you agreeable to that?" She nodded again.

He said, "I've enjoyed myself with a number of female dragons, but never bedded a human woman. Why don't you teach me what you like."

She responded, "right now?"

"Why not," said Gene, as he began removing his clothing.

Mary just watched as he stripped, showing a physique that was far better than most of the men with whom she had previously had sex. She was most impressed with his equipment, which she estimated to be a nice 6" flaccid.

"Well?" questioned Gene. Startled from her thoughts, Mary slowly removed her garments (which didn't take long), lying them in a pile by her feet. She then stood there rather bashfully and actually blushed a bit. Interesting reaction, was Gene's thought.

Spreading her dress (actually, a light robe), Gene lowered himself and gently pulled her down onto the robe with him. Now, while he was a new-comer to playing with a human woman, that is not to say that he was inexperienced. Gene had dallied with a fair number of winsome dragon ladies and knew his way around. And like breaking a young horse, he thought he would have to go softly with her at first to win her around.

Holding her gently, he began lightly stroking her skin. He stroked her back and felt her starting to relax. He stroked her face and her neck. He breathed in her scent at her neck, and was pleased when he felt her start to return his gentle caresses. From her face and neck, he began lightly feeling and petting her breasts and gently rolling her nipples between his fingers. At this, Mary began to moan a bit. Gene also noticed that she was emitting another scent, indicating her growing arousal.

As his hand traveled lightly across her belly toward her mons, Mary grabbed his head and feverishly began kissing him. Ah, he thought, this is new. This is nice. He started lightly returning her kisses. Mary seemed to enjoy the kisses, so much so that it seemed she almost didn't feel his touches to her mons and labia. Gene knew that wasn't really the case as she was gently lifting her hips up to his hands as he toyed with her, gently rubbing around, then gently rubbing the labia themselves, then delving into the warm, damp interior for a few in and out motions before running his fingers up and around her clitoris (which really caused her to lift her hips).

In fact, she enjoyed that last touch around her clit so much that she threw her head back a bit, exposing her throat. Gene politely took what was offered and began nibbling, kissing, licking and sucking on her neck. He was delighted to see that Mary was thoroughly enjoying this too (as he continued to use one hand on her mons and vagina, and one hand on her breasts, switching back and forth between the nipples and gently squeezing the entire breast).

Mary finally had enough of the slow, gentle approach (she was no virgin, as you know). She grabbed him and rolled him so that she was on top. She then straddled him, grabbed his cock firmly and put it where it belonged. Well mounted, she began to ride -- and an accomplished rider she was. She took him through his paces -- a nice walk, to a trot, a canter, and then a full gallop. Gene was enthralled, watching her face -- oh hell, you know he was watching her breasts roll, wobble, and then bounce. He also found the fit of his cock in her vagina to be very nice -- snug (even with her experience), warm, wet, caressing -- just the right amount of friction.

All too soon Mary came to a screaming climax and collapsed on top of him with a silly grin. Gene merely smiled, rolled her over, took his place between her thighs and proceeded to ride her. It took little time for her to become interested once again, as Gene put her through her paces again -- walk, trot, canter, and then a full gallop -- well, more slamming his hips and his nicely-sized cock home where it belonged. In fact, as he got really moving, Gene made his cock grow an inch or so and increase in girth. Then he applied it with serious intent as she bucked up to meet him, absolutely throwing her hips at him and screaming her pleasure. After a complete workout, they both climaxed and rolled to lie side by side on the robe, both breathing heavily and both feeling pretty happy with their world.

George and Mary settled into a routine. They would have wild passionate sex daily, interspersed with some slow, sweet love-making. They would eat whatever was handy -- George went hunting as he pleased, he took her gathering (fruit, grains, whatever she wanted really). And he made her a nice little house a ways back from the beach. As they were by themselves, Mary took to wandering around naked and tanned up nicely. Gene appreciated her efforts to please him and took the effort to please her in return.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When a year passed, they returned to the meeting spot outside of town. Prior to the townsmen's arrival, George gifted Mary with the small bag of gold and wished her well. They were both a bit sad about the parting, but decided it was for the best.

Soon the townsmen arrived with more gold, another sheep, and another nubile young woman who was wailing and shaking in her shoes. While George conferred with the townsmen and exhorted them to take care of Mary (or else), Mary took the girl aside and spoke with her. In the short time they had, she could not go into detail, but told the girl that she had nothing to fear, that Gene was a wonderful lover, and it was truly the best year of her life.

The exchange was soon completed. Gene grabbed the girl and the sheep, and (with a last smile for Mary) blipped them off to the beach.

At the beach, Gene realized that he had another young woman on his hands, and that this one didn't even have Mary's experience upon which to draw. Not being always that patient, Gene dumped the sheep, which promptly headed for the hills, pulled the girl with him over to some shade, and plopped down on a rock. Cocking his head at her, he asked "what's your name?"

The girl, still shaking like an aspen leaf in a breeze, replied, "Laura."

"Well Laura," said Gene. "What did Mary tell you?"

"She said that you were nice."

"Ha," said Gene. "And what else did she say?"

"That you wouldn't hurt me. And that you were the best lover she's ever had."

"So how do you feel about all that?" asked Gene.

"I'm scared," trembled Laura.

"Okay kid," said Gene. "Come here." He then pulled her between his legs and wrapped his arms around here in a big hug. And then he just sat there, hugging her. Laura just stood there, wrapped up in his arms, not knowing what to do.

"Aren't you going to ravish me?" she asked.

"Do you want me to ravish you?" he responded.

"I don't know. I've never been ravished before. Does it hurt? My mom said that it would hurt."

"Well, I've not had a lot of experience ravishing young women, so I don't really know if it will hurt or not. When Mary ravished me it didn't hurt."

Laura looked at him rather askance, "she ravished you?"

"I think so. You see, as I said, I haven't had a lot of experience ravishing young ladies. In fact, Mary was the first, so she sort of had to show me how it was done." He ruefully shook his head. "Although, I guess you could say that we got a lot of practice ravishing each other this past year. It was rather fun, which is the only reason I agreed to take you for this next year."

"So you could ravish me?" she asked.

"Yep," he responded. "So, how would you like to be ravished? Would you like it nice and slow, like a seduction? Would you like me to take you, just undress you and have my wicked way with you? Or would you like me to strip you down, tie you up, and torture you -- sexually speaking, of course? You have done this before, correct?"

"Um, no, not really."

"What does that mean, 'not really'?" Raising his eyebrows is disbelief, Gene asked, "are you a virgin? Did they really give me a virgin sacrifice?"

"Um, yes," she timidly responded.

"Well don't worry about it," said Gene. "Everybody starts out that way. But after today, you won't have to worry about it."

Laura just looked at him with big eyes.

"Here," said Gene. "Why don't we start with you getting to look at me a bit so you'll know what I am, and where the pieces are." Having said that, he loosened his hug, and then he loosened his pants. As that was all he was wearing, he was quite bare when they slid to his ankles. "Now take a look. You can touch too if you're careful. I'm a bit ticklish along my sides."

Laura just stood there staring at him. He was so much larger than the men she knew in the town (and towered over her, though not so much while he was sitting). He had wide muscular shoulders, big pecs, and even sitting, he had a well-defined six-pack. His thighs seemed huge. And from what she could see, he had really big hands and feet. His blond hair was sort of wind-blown, and he had a nice golden tan. All-together, she thought that he looked quite nice, even if he was rather large and intimidating.

Gene gently took her hand and set it on his shoulder. "Here. Why don't you just feel the skin a bit. I don't bite."

She tentatively smoothed her hand over his shoulder and partway down his arm, feeling the tricep. Wow, she thought, so soft, but so firm.

He gently pulled her closer and put both of her hands on his shoulders, thinking "oh my, this could take a while."

As she became more comfortable, Laura began stroking his shoulders and upper arms even more, and even made so bold as to touch his chest.

Gene said, "as you're getting to see me, I think it only fair that I get to see you. Would you please remove your robe and set it over here next to the rock?"

Laura gave a startled little shriek, asking, "are you going to ravish me now?"

"No," he responded with a smile (trying to not appear too predatory). "I just want to touch you too, to see how you look and feel." He gently drew her robe up above her waist, and then up over her head while she raised her arms to facilitate the removal -- blushing all the while.

As she stood naked before him, he said, "now, is that okay? I haven't hurt you have I?"