St. George and the Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she answered tremulously.

"Well good," he said. "May I touch you now?" He then proceeded to softly stroke her shoulders and upper arms as she had done to him.

"Do you swim?" he asked, seemingly out of the blue.

"Yes, a bit," she replied.

"Good," he said, suddenly lifting her up over his shoulder and striding down the beach to the water. He then waded in and gave her a fling. She landed with a splash, coming back to the surface looking like a drowned cocker spaniel.

"What?" she spluttered, wiping water from her face. He calmly picked her up and tossed her a bit farther out in the water as she squealed. This time when she surfaced, she looked a bit better, so he splashed her a bit. He then grabbed her up in a warm, wet, squiggly hug and tickled her. Her response was to start laughing and trying to get away from the tickles. Gene thought that the naked, squiggly part was quite nice. Laura had a nice womanly shape to her and felt quite nice against his body.

He then tossed her up into the air again and she landed with a big splash. This time she came after him with a splash and a laugh, and tried to tickle him. He allowed it and howled with laughter, seeming to try and escape, but in reality allowing her closer and closer. Her response was to pursue him even more aggressively, until he turned on her, grabbed her up in a tight hug squirming hug again, and proceed to kiss her.

It seemed that besides being a virgin, Laura was also not an experienced kisser. She gasped as he took her mouth. Then she gasped some more when he nibbled on her neck and under her ear.

Realizing her inexperience, Gene wrapped her arms around his neck and then wrapped her legs around his waist. He then looked at her gently and started to teach her with some soft kisses, much as Mary had showed him a year ago. She quickly caught on and began returning his kisses, still tightly wrapped around his torso.

After a few nice kisses, which she seemed to enjoy, Gene moved a hand onto her breast and began playing with her breast and nipple while continuing to kiss her. She just squirmed closer to his body, tightening her arms and legs around him, and returning his kisses. This continued for some time, with Gene holding her in the water (not too heavy as the water supported quite a bit of her weight), with both of his hands holding her buttocks -- where of course, he gently kneaded her butt, and even ran a finger or two between her butt cheeks down to her pussy, gently rubbing against it a bit.

Laura just kept kissing him and rubbing against him, obviously enjoying their play.

Gene then waded to shallower water and sat down with her astride his lap. Taking one of her hands, he wrapped her fist around his erection, and calmly proceeded to explore her mons, labia, vagina and clitoris with his gentle fingers. While clutching him tightly, she was squirming even more on his hand. As things were warm and wet, Gene gently slid a finger into her pussy. Using slow in and out movements, he continued to stroke her, to arouse her.

When she began tugging on his phallus, he lifted her right up, then lowered her right down on top of his staff. She seemed to know what to do as her hand guided him into place, and, as he suddenly stopped holding her and tickled her instead, she slid right down (and he slid right in). Her virginity went by the way-side rather easily as she welcomed him into her depths.

Then, with her feet firmly planted (as much as you can firmly plant feet when the waves are moving the sand around them), with his hands on her hips helping her rise and lower, she began to ride him. It was a very satisfying ride for both of them. Being on top, she could explore what felt good -- different angles, different speeds. And he just enjoyed allowing her to explore (what man doesn't love it when his woman is riding him and obviously enjoying the experience).

With a bit of help from his finger on her clit, she had her first orgasm. It left her momentarily boneless and slumped on his lap. So he carefully got to his feet and carried her (still impaled) up the beach to where they had left their clothing. Laying her down on her robe, Gene got to work, thrusting in and out, playing with her breasts (oh, such sensitive nipples), and kissing her some more. She was soon fully engaged, rising her hips to meet his thrusts. As she was quite wet and slippery, he enlarged his penis to cause more friction, and went to work with a will. She wasn't sure what was truly happening, but soon came with a loud scream and actually squirted. As she did this, he was helpfully (it helped her, really) ejaculating in her now extremely tight quim.

He then rolled to the side, pulling her slightly on top of his body and snuggled her close -- because, after all, what woman doesn't enjoy a good snuggle after she's been properly seen to.

After this auspicious beginning, Gene and Laura were off and running with their new life. As with Mary, Gene had little trouble convincing Laura to go about nude most of the time, and they freely indulged their sexual desires, often making love (or just fucking) several times a day. It was a veritable Garden of Eden, until their year was up.

They then parted and Gene took another young woman to wife.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

It seems that this is where Gene is in his story. He's half way through his 3rd year, this time enjoying a young woman named Ellen. As with the first two, he seduced her (or vice versa) and they are living an idyllic, hedonistic lifestyle running naked in the south of France (before it became France, of course).

And this is where I, George, come into the story. Gene wanted out. What he really wanted was to retire from his "mean dragon" gig with his three girls -- Mary, Laura and Ellen. So, I asked him what was stopping him. He proceeded to give me this meaningless (to me) story about how he wanted a clean break. But he was offering his gig to me.

I just said, "Gene, buddy, get a grip. You're a dragon. You can grab the girls and go. You don't have to tell anyone, explain to anyone, or anything. How are they going to follow you through time and space? Just do it and disappear."

"Hmm," he said. "I suppose you're right. But then again, do you want to step in and have the gig? You could just take over and enjoy yourself for a while, then drop it or pass it along to the next guy."

"I'll think about it," I said. "Meet me here a few days before your year with Ellen is up and we can talk about it."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I have to admit, I was intrigued. Now, I'd been around a bit. I'd played with quite a few human women and enjoyed the experiences. After some thought, this was seeming like quite a good gig. So I decided to explore the possibilities. By this, I mean, I blipped to Silene and, morphing into a stray dog, I wandered the town, checking it out.

It seemed a decent enough place. There was a thriving market with produce from areas around the town. There were tradesmen and craftsmen. There were thriving inns and bars (from the high class to dives). There was a palace for the king, smaller villas and mansions, regular housing for the middle class merchants, and hovels for the not so fortunate.

I looked around for several days, wandering as only a stray dog can in a town like this. I even looked up Mary and Laura. They both seemed to be doing okay (a bit of gold goes a long ways), although they didn't seem too peppy or lively -- like something was missing. This too piqued my curiosity. So, what the heck, I morphed into a non-descript merchant type and hit them up (separately). I got nowhere with a "boyfriend" approach. So I just came right out and said to them (separately), "hey, I'm a friend of Gene's. He's wondering how you're doing." And then, maybe I went beyond what I should and said, "he'd kind of like to get back together with you. Interested?"

First, they were both skeptical. "Yea, sure, you're a friend of Gene's. You do realize that he's a dragon. Are you a dragon too? Prove it." So, out of sight of any curious bystanders, I blipped them to Gene's beach (not to his time) and had a little discussion with them. They were suitably impressed that yes indeed, I was a dragon, and it seemed that I knew Gene.

Oh my. It was the first sign of life I'd seen in either of them. It seems that their time with him had indeed been wonderful. They wanted nothing more than to be back with him again.

Being the helpful soul that I am, I blundered right in and asked if they would be willing to share him with the other two women. After some thought, they answered that they could do that (there seemed to be enough of Gene to go around, if you know what I mean).

I told them that when Ellen's year was up, expect something to happen. I'm happy to say that I left them a bit more enthusiastic about life than I found them.

I morphed into a dog again and started wandering around some more.

Somehow I ended up wandering into the palace yard. Not a really great idea. They had guards there -- guys with swords and spears. And apparently, they didn't like stray dogs.

They were chasing after me. I was scurrying around, weaving in and out around horses and carts in the courtyard. As I was looking over my shoulder to see where the guards were, I was suddenly scooped up into someone's arms. 'Oh shit,' I thought. 'Now I'm dog meat.'

Then I got a whiff of who was holding me. 'Wow,' I thought. 'This bitch -- oops, girl - smells good.' I took a moment to look into a pair of soft brown eyes that were laughing at me. Then the guards caught up.

The girl told them that everything was under control and that they could go back to their duties. Their leader just replied, "yes Princess."

'Princess?' I thought. 'This could be interesting.'

The next thing I know, I'm being carried into the palace proper, into some sort of bath house. Then she dumped me into the water and proceeded to give me a bath. She was laughing the entire time, so I figured okay, why not, and just went with it. Being a dog has some advantages. I just shook water all over her, licked at her face, and generally made a playful mess of things. Pretty soon she was as wet as I was, but still clothed. She just laughed, hauled me out of the water and wrapped a big towel around me. Handing me to another young lady she took off down the corridor, with my ride following right behind her.

After winding through the whole palace (or so it seemed), we ended up in the princess' rooms. She promptly stripped off her wet clothing, dried herself, and plopped on her bed -- did I mention that she neglected to put any clothing back on? Then she had the other girl plop yours truly on the bed with her. She then wrapped her arms around me and snuggled. Now I like snuggling too, but here I was, a damp dog (smelling like a wet dog smells), and I wasn't in the right shape to fully appreciate this snuggle. Oh well, I figured, 'eye candy,' and settled down to relax a bit.

Well, it seems that the princess needed a friend and confidant, so I (in doggy form) got adopted. She kept me by her side most of the time. We wandered the palace and the gardens (where she insisted on throwing a ball that she expected me to fetch -- really now?). We attended meetings with her father and his advisors. (I did mention she was a princess. Well, it seems that she was The Princess in Selene. And, it seems that she was being groomed to take over should her father ever pass on. Yep, that girl needed a friend.)

A couple of days turned into a couple of weeks and then a couple of months. I was really quite fond of my little princess. She was cute, kind-hearted, smart as a whip, and tough as nails when it came to helping her father run things. Quite the package. Which brought up the next thing. Her father was seeking a husband for her. Someone who could stand by her and support her when it was time for her to take over. This resulted in a revolving door of "eligible" bachelors passing through. Oh my, just wow -- what a bunch of losers (says the dragon hanging around in puppy dog form). I've never seen such a bunch of fortune hunters (did I mention that her father was rather wealthy?). Fortunately, she seemed able to see right through their outward appearances and was not interested in any of them.

But, let me tell you, it was getting to her. She was really getting depressed. And I heard all about each and every one of them (and their short-comings) when she would cuddle with me at night before falling asleep. So, one night, as we were lying there talking, I morphed. I turned into a small cat (well, not too small -- think tiny leopard). I was all sleek, still soft and furry, but different. She looked at me, realized what had happened and started to freak. So I changed back to my doggy form. Boy, did her brow furrow as she contemplated what had happened (and, without really realizing it, she continued to pet me).

So, I did it again. I morphed back into leopard form. Then I turned back into my doggy form. Then I grew a bit and morphed into a bird form -- a rather elegant eagle, if I say so myself. And then I morphed back to puppy form and snuggled under her hand for more strokes. She just looked at me and, truly puzzled, asked, "what are you?"

I sent some thoughts at her to see if I could communicate with her mentally. Apparently, we were on an open channel, as she saw me clearly when I showed her (mentally) my dragon form. I also mentally showed her my human form. She questioned, "you're a dragon?"

I mentally replied in the affirmative. She asked, "what are you doing here? I thought dragons pillaged villages and captured women and made off with them."

I moved off the bed and morphed into my human form. Standing before her, I simply stated, "Aysha, I am here because you rescued me when I was playing around, and I could tell that you needed a friend. I have no ties that bind me to any one place. I was exploring Selene because my friend likes the area."

At this, she gasped and said, "the dragon in the lake is your friend." See, told you she was smart. I merely nodded.

Getting tired of standing there in front of her, I sat down on the bed again. At which, her eyes got really big and she said, "you don't have any clothes on."

I laughingly replied, "neither do you." She then gasped and pulled a large pillow over her body. I laughed again and said, "I've spent the past several months sharing your bed. I've seen your beautiful body from just about every angle possible. You're quite safe. But, if it will make you feel better, here." And with that, I clothed myself. (Hey, not difficult for a dragon. If you think about it, I can incorporate material into my body to increase my size -- or take it away to "shrink." Using some of the material around me to form clothing is a whole lot easier.)

"Here," I said. "I'll turn around. You get some clothing. I won't watch." So she did. It seemed to make her more comfortable.

She was full of questions. First off, she asked me my name. I told her that the dragon was not something she could pronounce, so she could just call me George. We talked about her current situation with all of the suitors. We talked about her father's little kingdom (I guess he was more like a sheik rather than a king -- sort of a tribal leader). It was rather nice to converse as we did. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, I morphed back into dog form, cuddled up against her, and we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, she slept in a bit, but then it was back to work with her father; more of the same boring stuff with the unsuitable suitors; and some time in the gardens where we just relaxed a bit.

That night, upon retiring, I morphed back into human form and we talked some more. She was much more relaxed (nothing had happened the previous night). We spoke of matters we had heard in her meetings. And we talked about all the fortune hunters gathered around (like vultures, no, more like flies buzzing around).

This routine went on for a couple of days, then one evening she brought out a game she called shatranj, which she said was from Persia, by way of India. It was an interesting strategic game played on a board with different pieces which could move in different ways -- really quite intriguing. When the Moors spread across N. Africa and into Spain, they introduced the game to Europe, where they called it chess. We ended up playing shatranj most evenings as we conversed -- wow, she was smart, skilled, and ruthless.

This routine went on for a couple more weeks. Then one evening, instead of morphing back into my dog form to retire for the night, I merely shed my clothes, slipped into bed with Aysha, pulled her to me and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, I woke to find her sprawled across my body with her head resting on my chest. I also realized that I had a very nice erection and Aysha's hand was firmly wrapped around it. Okay, what now. I mean, I really liked her, and I'm sure she liked me (as a dog?) and trusted me too. But she was (as far as I know) still a virgin, and a princess, with responsibilities to her people.

When she woke, she slowly came to, cuddled on my chest with her hand around my erection. Her eyes got big and she stammered her apologies. Holding her hand (in place on my erection), I reassured her that it was quite all right. I gently kissed her brow and slowly caressed her back, causing her to sigh, relax, and cuddle up some more (still holding on for dear life).

I said, "Aysha, sweetie, I have an idea." She looked at me quizzically. "If you would not mind a dragon for a consort, I know that I would love to spend a lifetime with you. You're sweet, sexy, smart and kind. I might even be falling for you -- and, as you can see, I definitely lust for you. I don't know how you feel about the idea, but you might think about it."

"Oh my god, George," she replied. "What an idea. I love the time we have spent together. It is so good to be able to converse with someone without having to think about their motives or worry that they are after my fortune. How would we make it work?" she said, as she absent-mindedly stroked my shaft.

"Let's think about it," I said. "In the mean time, do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" Let's just say that I was getting worked up a bit.

She looked startled, and then realized that she was stroking my erection. "Oh," she said. "I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright," I said. "You're used to stroking me in bed while we cuddle. It's just that usually I'm a dog. Right now I'm a man -- a very aroused man. Do you mind?", I asked as I leaned down and gave her a proper kiss on the lips.

It seems that she hadn't really been kissed before either, as she sort of melted into me (hard to describe it, as she was already plastered against me, but she managed to get closer, fitting herself even more tightly to my side). We experimented with kissing for a while until I rolled her onto her back and moved my mouth down her neck, feathering light kisses down her neck and onto her shoulders. She was with me the entire way.

I pulled up, looked her in the eye and asked, "do you want to continue?"

She just sort of looked at me with a dazed look. Not wanting to take advantage of her when she was obviously not fully cognizant of what she was doing, I feathered a few more light kisses on her lips and cheeks, and pulled back slightly (although still holding her and stroking her back).

She sort of shuddered and awareness returned to her eyes. "Wow," she said, with a small smile. Then she realized that she was still holding my aching erection (argh -- blue balls). She asked, "what do I do with this?"

"What do you want to do with that?" I responded.

"Truthfully, I'm not sure," she said rather wistfully, as she tenderly unwrapped her fingers.

"No hurry," I said (still aching with desire). "Let's get ready for the day and see what comes."