St. Gilbert's Sports Academy Pt. 08

Story Info
Beefy Coach crosses the line with disobedient student.
1.9k words
4.25
3.5k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

*****

St. Gilberts is a scholarship Sports Academy for young men 18-22years from deprived backgrounds around the UK, providing excellence in coaching and tutorship in both Team Sports and Athletics, with the special goal of creating professional Sportsmen of all our graduates.

Established: 1908

Principal: R. Stevens

Part 8: Staff misconduct email thread.

Email from Mr. Ben Parker to Principal Ross Stevens 11/3/2022 07:44 am

'Sup Rossy,

Just wanted to run something by you? I was kept awake most last night with a brutal ruckus coming through the wall. Beefy Joel was mercilessly fucking one of his pupils - I'm guessing Kieron Mackenzie, who he's kept in after school detention every day for weeks.

Only need to know, is this what we're doing now? Taking boys into our bedrooms? Because if so, I can think of several sexy brats who need bedtime disciplinaries.

Let me know.

*****

Email from Principal Ross Stevens to Mr. Joel Roberts 11/3/2022 08:12 am

Something you want to tell me, Joel?

*****

Email from Mr. Joel Roberts to Principal Ross Stevens 11/3/2022 11:56 am

I was expecting this. I tried to silence the boy's giggles as we were settling in to it, but once we got going, his whimpering was sweet music to my ears, and I didn't care who overheard us. Even in the very moment I thought,

"Joel, you're crossing the line. After tonight it's all over. You'll be fired in the morning."

And I did it anyway. No one could have stopped me. And since what's done is done, and I'm not sorry about it, I'm going to tell you the whole story. I think at very least I owe you that much, old friend.

You see, the one thing I swore would never happen, happened. I fell in love with a pupil. Not charmed by some cute, keen little twink sitting at the front of the lecture hall. Nor hard for a hotshot champ playing up his goal celebrations on the pitch. But infatuated, crazy about, and head over heels in love with the naughty classroom joker who always sits at the back.

How many fit lads have we seen come and go through these school gates, Ross? How many pert teenage backsides have we razed? There's plenty of boys I'll never forget, and some who were even lucky enough to taste of my approval firsthand, direct from the warm, dripping tip. Yeah, we Coaches sure had our fun. But only one boy stole my heart - Kieron McKenzie.

Everything he does drives me wild. His infuriating wit, his wicked smile, his perfect buns. He knows how to wind me up something rotten, and he does it all the time - Teasing, goading me to distraction. Making my boner ache with forbidden longing for his mixed-race ass.

I just wasn't going to let him get away with it any longer. I kept him in detention every day for weeks. I smacked his little tush till my palm was sore. I told him,

"You know, it's like you want me chasten you. You provoke me every single class."

And every single class he'd do something to provoke me, and guarantee our little disciplinary moment.

I confiscated his famous pink baseball cap. God knows how he got away with wearing that so long? I told him,

"It's not school uniform, turn it in,"

And it proved to be the one and only thing that could humble him. That day he was finally brought to heel. I almost felt a bit sorry for him, looking so crestfallen without his lucky cap, but the conquest was too delicious. It was like I'd claimed the sexiest part of him - his insolence - all for myself.

He hung back as the other lads filed out, clearly hoping that having made my point, I might relent and return his talisman. By now the crotch of my boxer shorts were thoroughly soaked with victory dick-drip.

"If you want it back, you can come to my chamber tonight," I proposed.

"In the Tutor's wing!?" he stood in awe, immediately grasping the enormity of what I was suggesting.

"Come at 9," I admonished, packing my papers and leaving without indulging our usual nice detention.

As told, Kieron came knocking on my door, 9 o'clock sharp. As soon as he entered he saw his hat hanging on the bedpost, and begged for it back. I took it off him before he could get it onto his head, saying,

"Not so fast, McKenzie! I confiscated this! And you know something? This naughty cap has become my most treasured possession."

Then I pashed him. I fell on the boy, squeezing him in every place and lavishing tender kisses on his pretty mouth. You ever kissed a School boy before, Ross? In his uniform? Holy smokes. It's the hottest thing I ever did. Practically pissed my pants making out with that 18 year old boy.

I tore his trousers away and pushed him into my bed. He chuckled as I fondled him, and hung onto my hairy chest like I was his Dad. I stopped only intermittently to undress myself, one item of clothing at a time. His eyes popped at first sight of my massive shlong. I roared of laughter,

"You knew Daddy's dick would be Mansize, didn't you baby?"

He didn't wait for instruction, diving in to lap up my juices. O it was nice. Real nice. But I grew mad impatient for the main event. Throwing him suddenly back on the sheets, I rolled him onto his front. Then I took a bite on the waistband of his standard issue School uniform whitey-tighties, and dragged them down over his cheeks.

Now I had him exactly where I always wanted him - face down on my mattress in only his School shirt and his socks, my left hand keeping his head down, and my right hand guiding my fat chub into his hole. As my cock sank slowly deeper, and with my balls steadily squeezed in snug between us, I asked him,

"Is this what you wanted, boy? With all your bad behaviour? Testing my cool, trying to see what it will take to make me chase you down and fuck you in the arse?"

"Ugh, yes Sir..." he gasped pathetically, and God only knows how I didn't cum right there and then.

But I didn't, and struck up fulsome rhythm.

"You got a real crush on your Gym Coach, huh?" I grilled, wanting to know if he felt the same way about me.

"Yes Sir!" he groaned obediently, but I needed to know how deep it went.

"What makes you think you deserve it any more than the other boys?"

"Please, Sir!" he whined.

"You think you're in love with me?"

"Sir, please," he blushed, breaking a sweat.

"You can tell me baby, don't be shy. You think you're in love?"

"Mmmm, fuck yeah!" he confessed, biting his lip as I bashed his hole.

I pulled out, wanting to gaze into his deep brown eyes. Rolling him on his back again and spreading his thighs, I was amazed to find that he was still totally soft! So fucking cute. After all the chatting back and impertinence in class, all the lingering eye contact and provocative gestures, I thought Kieron would be a hotshot in the sheets.

"You're all talk, baby," I sighed, flipping his pretty circumcised willy about with my finger, "You act like such a bad boy, but now I can see that you're secretly good as gold."

Lifting his legs at the knees, I plunged back in, making a humble request,

"You gonna stay soft for me all night like a good boy?"

"Yes Sir!" he gasped.

"You won't even get a little pudge on? No matter how hard Daddy fucks you?"

"...no Sir!" came his breathless capitulation, a naughty little puddle of penis juice seeping onto his belly with a whimper.

A drink from heaven. I licked it all up, kissing his bell clean. Maybe he was just nervous, but honestly it would suit me just fine if he never got a hard-on ever again. True to his promise however, Kieron McKenzie stayed down.

I've never felt such connection with a boy. My loins buzzed with sparkling waves of bliss, at moments trance-like, out of body, astral. It was honestly next level - a higher plain. Waking up with him in my arms this morning, my heart felt ready to burst. I didn't know such happiness existed.

Butt-sore, he climbed from the bed to get dressed for School, and I watched him thread his school tie with a glowing sense of pride. He asked for his hat one last time before leaving.

"No way," I smiled, giving him a quick kiss and a pat on the bum, and sending him out.

I knew that whatever happened next, if I lost my job, or if the story ended up on the front page of the fucking newspapers, it was worth it. Just to have had one night in paradise. It would have all been worth it. And if given the chance, I'd do it all again.

I don't mind telling you Ross that I mean to marry the boy. I'll tell him he can have his cap back if he says yes. Then I can keep him in permanent detention, and chastise him all the rest of his days.

So that's it. All I have to say. Of course I understand if you're angry. Give it to me raw, Rossy. I'm ready to receive my sentence.

Joel.

*****

Email from Principal Ross Stevens to Mr. Joel Roberts 11/3/2022 12:41 pm

Got to be honest with you Joel, this is serious. We've all indulged the occasional lust here and there, giving our favourite pupil a sneaky drink from our dicks, but this is wholly different, and to my knowledge it's simply never happened before.

You admit to having crossed the line, and it's now my responsibility as Principal of this School to decide how we must proceed. If I permit this kind of behaviour, St. Gilbert's will be crossing a line, after which nothing can ever be the same again. The time-honoured ethic that places Tutors at a rightful and dutiful distance from their juniors would be defiled beyond return. And yet, I know it is the next stage of our expansion. I know in my gut that the Academy can not only surmount the challenge, but flower in the heat of it.

You don't have to explain your actions, the boys have always been ours for the taking. You were just the first Man among us with balls big enough to claim his right. And you did it in style.

So, no more talk of quitting. You're our best Coach, and you're not going anywhere. The thought of you packing that brat's arse with your fat Salami fills me with pride. It represents the total triumph of our School's mission statement - to make champions of us all.

I'll just sign off by letting you know that by a curious feature of English common law, Sea Captains and University Deans are the only professionals working outside of Church or Registry with full legal power to officiate at weddings. As Principal of St. Gilbert's, I qualify, and I've always thought the picturesque and historic grounds of the Old Academy would make a fine venue for a wedding. 'Kieron Roberts' certainly has a nice ring to it. Let me know how you get on and pop the question.

Stay Beefy,

Rossy.

*****

Email from Ross Stevens to Mr. Ben Parker 11/3/2022 12:58 pm

Hey Parky,

Yes, this is what we're doing now. Bedtime disciplinaries full steam ahead. Prefects exempt.

Ross.