St. Hildegards, Basketball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most men only care about their big-time football schools. There are a lot of schools like ours with cool campuses. A school in Texas is on an Island, San Diego has a campus that looks like a Spanish mission, and so on. Maybe studs like you can make our school more popular. And I am here to help," Alex said hopefully.

"I will try my best. This was the only school that offered me a chance to play D1. This school has only been D1 for three years but, hey a shot is a shot," I said.

"Well, we have the lowest athletic transfer rate in the nation. You will soon see why that is. And here it is the athletic dorms," Alex points out.

The dorms were amazing. Two connected buildings eight stories high. Each room with a balcony. Some guys were hanging out in only their underwear, taking in the sun. Yeah, I am in college now.

Alex parked the car and said, "I get the feeling this was not what you were expecting. Just know no one is going to force you into anything. But you should embrace being a Flying Sinner while you are here. Once you do you will have the best experience of your life," Alex said. I could only focus on his eyes. Why were his blue eyes so enthralling? And why did his mouth look so wet and inviting? Fuck I should have gone to St. Rose.

"At the end of the day, I am just here to play ball. I will just focus on that while I'm here," I say as I reach for the door.

"Lean forward, Josiah," Alex said with his finger waging me to come to him.

I oblige thinking he was going to give me something. But he leans forward too. His lips hit my cheek, just close enough for my lips to get a tingle.

My body seized up and felt paralyzed for a moment. I did not hate it, I was just surprised by the gesture.

Alex then whispered, "Don't be stubborn, stud. Embrace it." Alex leaned back and waved to me with a smile.

In a daze, I gathered my luggage and headed for the athletic dorms. I must admit, that was the first time, other than my mom of course, that another person's lips had touched my skin. Yeah, yeah, I know. How did I go through High School without even a kiss? Well, I am a goodie two shoes. My looks would not let you believe that. I thought my curly braided hair was cool because I saw players on TV with that look. And being mixed always had people curious about me. Sure I had some girls come on to me, but it was nothing more than flirting. Even that small peck was new to me. You can say I lived vicariously through my high school teammates, Moro and Grant. They lived it up while I stayed at home most weekends. But I always planned for that to end in college. The plan may need some adjusting though at this school.

I type in the security code to enter the building. I opened the door and the lobby was amazing. Pristine and modern. Everything looked clean and slick. A guy about my age was sitting at the half-circle desk while staring at his laptop. His eyes noticed me and said, "Hello, Josiah. Welcome to St. Hildegard's. I am Johnny, the Senior RA for the athletic dorms. Nice to meet you," He stood up and I walked over to shake his hand. The guy was huge. Like he "lives in the gym" huge. His grip left a tingling feeling in my hand. And I felt a small standing across from him by the desk.

"This place is better than any hotel I have been in. Is this really where I am living?" I say astonished.

"It sure is. Just opened up a year ago. So I am sad to say it has already been christened several times," He laughed.

I felt a little uncomfortable. The thought of hundreds of guys fucking at the same time in the same place was a new one for me. This is going to take some adjusting.

Johnny continued, "You will be in room 313. Here are your keys and a checklist to keep everything in order. Let me know if anything is wrong with your room."

"One thing, I did not get any info on my roommate or what I needed to bring to move in," I said.

"Oh wow, you must have been admitted last minute, last minute. Well at St. Hildegard's, athletes no longer have roommates for... certain reasons. Wait did they even tell you this was a primarily gay campus?" He asked dismayed.

"You are the second person to ask me that," I chuckled anxiously, "The coaches did not tell me anything about the school."

"Damn, this must be a shock to you. I guess you did not get the usual athletic welcome. Was it Alex who drove you here?"

"Yes," I said with hesitation.

"I remember when I was a freshman, it was Bobby Higgins who drove me. He was the best blowjob I had until I met my boyfriend, of course, but damn that boy could suck," he said while he noticeably played back that moment in his head.

"A blowjob? In the car?"

"Yup, yup. Set the tone for the rest of college. I'll tell you St. Hildegard's does it best. They keep your faith high from the very beginning." Johnny laughed again.

"All I got was a peck on the chin,"

"Bruh, that means he wants to fuck you. If any of these boys show you the slightest affection it means they want you. You will learn soon enough. Anyway, I am holding you up. You probably want to see your dorm. Have a good one," Johnny shook my head again and motioned me to the elevator.

"The first number corresponds with your floor. You are on floor 3," Johnnie said right before the elevator doors closed.

So Alex was planning on blowing me in his car? The fact I did not know about the school scared him off probably. I mean I could have used a blowjob, it was a long flight.

The hallway on the third floor was regular.

"Dude, are you going to the KVK party?" I assumed was an athlete said to his friend as they walked by me.

"I'm not missing out on the look of all those freshies tonight. I'll be there," His friend responded.

KVK party? It's just getting weird here.

I enter the code for my room. I opened the door and it was like walking into one of those "white people renovating houses" shows my mom watches all the time. The room had a queen-sized bed instead of those twin-sized beds I heard horror stories about. A sleek white desk, a gaming chair, an Xbox, a VR headset, a mini fridge, a full closet, and a gift basket full of... lube, condoms, and sex toys... Okay, that one caught me off guard, but everything else was surprising. How the fuck is this school able to afford all of this? No way other big-time schools get this. And this is a Big West conference school, one of the lowest tiers in the NCAA.

There was a small note on the desk,

Hello, Josiah. You must be surprised by your dorm room. Well, this is a Saint Hildegard's special. I know I said we do not have a lot of NIL money but we have big donors who like to do things the old way. This means the entire team gets treated like Kings instead of the special few like at other schools. Just keep in mind that there is a lot of hard work we need to put in to keep things this way. Past Sinners paved the way for you so you can pay it forward for future generations. Never forget that.

Summer workouts start tomorrow. As a past player here, I know tonight is KVK day. I know from personal experience to never get in the way of a freshman from their first Saint Hildegards tradition. Like you, I did not understand what St. Hildegard's was about until that night. But after, I was fully bought in. Have a great and enjoyable night and be prepared to put in the work tomorrow.

-Coach Williamson

It was cool that the coach left me a personal note. I texted him to thank him for the letter. And then I called my parents to tell them I had made it safely and a little about the school. I did not tell them about the campus being gay or that a boy kissed my cheek. But it was nice to hear their voices and how happy they were.

It was about 6 pm now. With the flight and the culture shock. I was knocked out on the bed. The bed, however, best bed ever. I do not know why anyone would want to roll out of this thing.

I must have been knocked out because a banging at my door woke me up. I thought it was an intruder or an emergency, so I sprung out of bed in my underwear and opened the door.

"Brooo, you must be Josiah! Nice to meet you, fam," A tall Asian man said. I do not normally look up at people but I did to him. He must have been at least 6' 10". "I'm David Li, one of your teammates. We gonna kill it this year." I can already see he was a little buzzed by his red face. I loved the fact he was not one of those nerdy Asians.

David was holding a boy a lot shorter than him whose skin was a little darker than mine and who had short black hair. "Come on big guy we are supposed to take care of him tonight. We are not supposed to be taking care of you," He said.

"Yeah, sorry baby. I'm sorry, this is my boy, Keagan. Keagan this is my new teammate," David said.

"Oh, Hi nice to meet you two. So what's up?"

"We are here too..." David lost his balance.

Keagan held him up and continued, "Sorry, he was so excited to meet you that he drank a little too much. He just needs a moment. Anyway, he meant to say we are taking you to the KVK party. You need to um... get dressed," Keagan said as he eyed my boner.

"What is this KVK party I keep hearing about?"

"Kappa Virgin Killer party, freshie," David slurred a little.

"Virgin killer?"

"Gosh, he's so bad at explaining things. Aren't you big guy?" Keagan said pating David on the chest. "This party is for athletes to lose their St. Hildegards virginity or their actual virginity. The regular students have their party in the fall but the athletes get a special one during the summer. I met my big guy at the party and we have been inseparable since," Keagan said as he smiled up at David. There was at least a foot difference between them.

"You have to come. It is mandatory," David said.

"Sorry guys. I don't think that umm... lifestyle is for me. I'm going to be a hermit and just study and ball until the end of the year," I said

"Nonsense. You are a Flying Fucking Sinner. If you play with us, you are one of us," David pointed at me.

"It is just a silly tradition. Most guys just 'say ' they did it that night. Just come for a drink or two and meet all the guys," Keagan was the more reasonable one in their relationship. He was pretty cute too. One of the more feminine boys I have met.

"Fine, fine I'll come. I need to get dressed first," I say as I close the door. I put on a black tee and some jeans and open the door again. David and Keagan are locking lips right in front of me. It took them a moment for them to notice me as I did not want to disturb them.

"Oh sorry, bud. I can't go thirty minutes without kissing my baby," David said with his lips still wet from the kiss.

"Such a spaz. Come on, we are going to be late," Keagan said as his energy dragged us along. I wanted to stay in my dorm and David wanted to stand there and make out but Keagan was on a mission.

The nights are pretty cold in the forest. Everywhere you turn you are surrounded by beautiful trees. David and Keagan were walking close to each other to share body heat while I was full of regret for not bringing a jacket.

"So you guys met at this KVK party?" I ask trying to create some conversation.

"We sure did and have been inseparable since," David said.

"Our year was pretty boring. The game was hide and seek," Keagan said.

I cut Keagan off before he could continue, "Hide and seek?"

"Yeah, the Kappas have a game for the freshman to play to pair up with an upperclassman and lose their virginity. It cuts out the awkwardness and you sort of just go with it," David explained

"And this big slug was looking for the guy who drove him here after the handjob he gave him when he picked him up from the airport," Keagan said with a hint of jealousy.

"What? It was a great handy and he had a nice hard butt. But this little guy came up to me before the game started and told me where he was going to hide. His forwardness got me curious. So I went straight to him and the left is history,"

"Sorry, I just knew what I wanted," Keagan said as he lifted to meet David for a kiss.

"How are you guys so casual about this? This is so odd."

"You get used to it. I could have gone to UNLV and partied with all the hot girls. But, I took a visit here, and what they had to offer to beat everything else. And the recruiter they matched with me was very persuasive," David said.

"Who was it?" Keagan asked.

"Tyler Hillstrong. He graduated last year," David said as he put a little extra on the guy's name.

"Ahh, you never told me that. I heard he lives in Korea now as the Samsung CEO's assistant," Kagan said.

"Of course, he is some big shots assistant. That guy turned me around alright," David said. Unfortunately, I looked down and I assumed the thought of Tyler Hillstrong pitched a tent in his pants along with his lust for Keagan.

"What about you, Josiah? Who do you think you will be into? I say you are more of a femboy fan rather than a jock." David guessed.

"I don't think I'm going to have a type, honestly," I said.

"Mmmmm, I say he's going to like the twunks. Skinny and fit, yeah that's what my gaydar says," Keagan said smiling at me.

"I'm not gay,"

"That is what they all say. There is no gay this or that at St. Hildegards. It's just who you want to fuck, buddy," David said.

"Well I know I do not want to fuck your big ass," I chipped

"Ahhhhh there he is! I knew I was going to love this guy," David said bringing me in and rubbing my head. "Oh sorry, bro. Did not mean to mess up your dreads."

"All good, man. All good."

The Kappa house was three stories tall and already had a bustling of people. It's summer time but there seem to be so many students on campus.

"Let us introduce you to your new life here, freshie," David said as he picked up Keagan and carried him inside.

"David! Big guy, what's up? And hello, Keagan. Looking fabulous as always," One of the guys said who greeted us at the door.

"What's up, Mark! We just here making sure this freshman partakes in Hildegard's best tradition," David said as he dropped Keagan and bro hugged Mark. "Mark, this is our star freshman, Josiah Lawson. Josiah, this is the best Sinner known to man, the Kappa president, Mark," David introduced us.

David gave me a bro hug too. But, did not want to fuck him. I guess this is going to be the thing I do now. Assess whether I want to fuck a guy or not. What the hell has happened to my life?

"Josiah, you need to leave your safety net and go mingle," Mark said handing me a beer.

"But, I don't know anyone," I stammered.

"I don't care. We are all flying fucking sinners here. Don't be shy," Mark replied.

"You two meat-heads are so annoying. Here come on, Josiah let's make you some friends," Keagan said as he hooked his arm around mine and led me away.

Keagan led me from group to group but the moment he saw I was not interested, we moved on. He was smooth with his social game. He was nice and inviting. The moment he noticed there was not a spark we left.

"Thank you for doing this Keagan," I said to him as we walked around the house.

"Glad to do it. I was shy when I was a freshman. The one time I took a risk, I lucked out. After that, I just became confident in myself. I have David to thank for that," Keagan said.

An arm reached out to Keagan's shoulder and it stopped us in our tracks.

"Wow Hello, Keagan, I did not expect to see you here. Are you with David?" I looked towards the arm. It was Alex, the same Alex who gave me a ride from the airport.

"I am. He is supposed to be introducing Josiah to St. Hildegard's but he would rather get drunk with his bros. I am taking up the job now," Keagan said.

"Well, there is no introduction needed here. I know who this man is," Alex said turning to me.

Keagan felt it. I felt it too, especially after what David said about Alex wanting me. "Well then, I will leave you two alone too, you know, to get to know each other better," Keagan said.

Keagan and Alex then kissed with their tongues touching once. My body reacted unexpectedly. It was a hot, small kiss between two cute guys. I tensed up and I felt hot.

Keagan turned to me and said, "Don't worry. That is just how some of us Sinners say goodbye. See you later big shot," Keagan waved and walked to find David.

"You actually came. How do you like Hildegard so far?" Alex said coming close to me.

"Different from what I am used to," I said as I adjusted to his closeness.

"Trust me, it is going to get a lot weirder," Alex insinuated. Before I could take he asked, "So where are you from? Are all the basketball jocks hot like you," Alex asks smiling at me.

He makes me swallow. The question caught me off guard. "Upstate New York," I replied.

"And you moved all the way here? That is crazy." Alex says not leaving eye contact. "Will you be participating in tonight's big game?"

"The big game?"

"Yes, I heard Mark is cooking something special. I think I know who I may be playing with tonight," Alex said batting his eyes.

The music stopped and a microphone came on before I could reply.

"It is now time! What is our motto!?" Mark says on the mic.

Everyone shouts, "No Sinner shall go unfucked!"

"That is right. And tonight is for our new athletes so let us give them a very warm welcome to St. Hildegard's,"

The crowd cheers. David and Keagan join Alex and me.

"Will you two be playing?" Alex asks the both of them.

"No, but we will definitely be participating. Keagan has me holding my load in for hours," David pouts as he looks at Keagan.

"Well I want to show everyone you can last more than 30 seconds this time," Keagan says with a smirk.

"Don't mention that, baby," David whined.

"What? I loved that you could only last 15 strokes your first time. I need to show everyone that I trained you well," Keagan smiled and pulled down David for a kiss.

"Show?" I asked Alex as David and Keagan kissed in front of us.

"Yes, hottie. Every Sinner's first time must be public so there is a witness that you lost your virginity," Alex said.

"What the fuck? Dude, I thought you said I did not have to do this?" I hit David taking him away from his kiss.

"He's just fucking with you. All you have to do is kiss the guy. Others do more. Like me. Alex, stop fucking with the guy. No one told him about this school," David said as he went back to kissing his boyfriend.

Mark came on the mic again, "Now it is time for the main event. This year's athletic virgin killer event will be..." Mark and his frat bros made a drumming noise with their mouths leaving us in anticipation, "Musical Virgins!"

The party wooed and shouted as I was left dumbfounded.

"The game is simple, a good ole school classic with a twist," Mark said. "On the chairs will be our twenty-four freshman virgin athletes split into two groups. The upperclassmen will be our 'killers'. The killers will circle the seated virgins as the music plays. Once the music stops, the killers will sit on the lap of the closet virgin. The virgin with two killers fighting over his lap will choose which killer he wants to lose his St. Hildegards virginity from. For an added twist, the last killer standing will have to take five virginities of the freshman coming in the fall or else have to suffer spending a day at our sister school, Mount Melissa."

Another frat boy's voice came on the mic and said, "Which one of you fucks will be our killer's?"

"Me, of course," Alex says as he walks towards the center of the room. I follow him because David is pushing me forward.

David whispered, "Just enjoy it, dude."

He pushed to the point where I saw two sets of twelve seats in a circle, just like musical chairs. Mark and his frat bros prepared because it was assigned seating. I circled half the seats until I found my name.

A stout, ripped man sits next to me and holds out his hand, "Hey man, I'm Rocky, wrestling team." I meet him in the middle and shake his. He's giddy with excitement as he cannot stop moving in his seat.