St. Hildegards, Basketball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josiah, basketball team," I reply to him.

"Can I ask you a weird question?" Rocky asked me.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Am I the only one confused about this whole school culture?"

"Finally, someone who is as confused as I am," I say with relief. Rocky is the first person since I touchdown in here who feels like he is not in on the secret of this place.

Rocky laughs and says, "Man, I do not know what I got myself into. One moment I got my offer rescinded by Iowa after getting injured and the next I am in the dorm room hearing my neighbors put a hole through the wall with their fucking."

"Seriously? A hole"

"No, man but they were going at it. Like that's cool. But someone could have warned me first."

"Right," I burst out, "My coach just asked me if I liked gay people and then gave me an offer."

"Same here. I just wanted to wrestle and now I am here about to lose my 'virginity'," Rocky said.

"No, your St. Hildegard's virginity," I corrected him as we both chuckled. "Will you go through with it? The virginity thing?" I asked curious about his response.

"Probably not, dude. Fuck a stranger in front of strangers? I don't think any of us will be doing that," Rocky said.

We both nodded to what we assumed was the obvious. But, as I looked at the audience, I could start to feel the sexual energy which was enhanced by the free-flowing alcohol. Yeah, I'm in college now.

Mark came out of the audience and stood in the middle of the two groups. "Alright, you blessed athletes of St. Hildegard's. You all have the special honor of losing either your virginity or St. Hildegard's virginity as all your brothers here and afar have done before you in this house."

"Why do I feel like they actually expect us to do this?" I whisper to Rocky.

"At least we won't have to kiss each other, buddy," Rocky whispered back.

Dammit. I thought Alex said I would not have to do this.

Mark continued, "Now where are my 'killers' for the night." It felt overwhelming watching people come from the crowd and surround us. Rocky looked composed but I could not hold my anxiety. Then Alex came and stood in front of me and looked at me with his million-dollar smile. I felt myself calm down knowing he was there. Maybe I can just escape this thing with a kiss from Alex. That would be the best outcome.

Mark said, "Twenty-three, four, five, hey we are missing one. Where the hell is Kowalski?"

"He had an interview with Nividia today. He's out of town," One of the frat brothers responded.

"And You did not tell me?" Mark fumed.

"He told you himself, Mark."

"Ohh... I guess he did," Mark said, embarrassed, "Well okay then. Do we have any last-minute takers?" Mark asked the crowd.

The crowd looks around for anyone willing to play. Maybe this was it. If they did not have enough people, they could just cancel the whole thing and go back to the regular party.

"I don't mind playing," A soft voice said in the crowd. He stepped out of the crowd and I could feel the guys around me tense up. He looked above average height, but he was, admittedly, very cute. His short, brown hair which was curly in the front was stylish. But it was his thin frame, dark eyes, and plump lips that made me feel something. This guy was... hot. He seemed more feminine like Keagan but in a confident way.

"Dude, that guy is hotter than my sister," Rocky whispered to me.

I think my subconscious answered for me when I responded, "I know."

My attention turned back to the front. Alex's expression turned into one of frustration. Was he jealous of the new guy? There was no way he could be. Alex was like a movie star. He had all the boyish good looks that could run Disney movies for a decade.

"Good thing this did not turn into a shit show," Mark said. "Thank you, ummm,"

"Kyler," He said in a soft, high voice.

"Holy shit," A guy sitting behind me said. I guess he was wishing that Kyler would end up on his lap.

Mark then said, "Okay let us begin. But first, the rules are always the same. Everyone needs to get into your playing attire."

The guys in front of us strip to their underwear. The audience woos and cheers as they get a view of all of their butts. Alex was in shape. He had broad shoulders, his arms were defined but not too big, and his six-pack abs had the men in view gawking over him.

Alex saw me looking and mouthed to me, "Strip." I saw I was the last to move so peer pressure got me and I stripped down to my underwear. Once I was done, the outline of Alex's cock was visible from the right side of his hip. Shouldn't he be fucking women with that thing?

I turned my head and got a glimpse of Kyler. Kyler was much less defined. His body was more like a teenage skinny girl's than a guy's. But, he was working it. I could tell there was a silent competition between Alex and Kyler for everyone's attention.

"Start the music, let the game begin," Mark said. A rap song came on the speaker and the 'killers' began to circle us. Each lay their eyes on us as we squirmed anxiously in our seats. After a full rotation, Alex lingered near me, anticipating for the music to stop. But the boy behind him pushed him along. Alex sneered at him as they passed by.

Then Kyler came in front of me. He had a stoic demeanor. I could not read him despite his silent confidence. His eyes drew me in. He looked me up and down as my cock throbbed in my pants. First Alex, then Kyler made me feel something. Then he passed me. Unlike everyone else wearing boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs, he was wearing a black thong with a large waistband but thin everywhere else. His ass had everyone in the audience staring at him. I could not leave my eyes off him too. I think this school is getting to me.

Kyler passed me and then the music stopped.

"What the fuck," I yelped loud my attention turned to a heavy-set hairy guy sitting on my lap.

"Sorry, bud. I just so happened to be in front of you," He said.

"No problem," I said, weakly as his weight was a problem for me.

"I'm not your type, huh?" He asked with a snarky grin.

"I don't think so," I said with relief as he relieved some pressure from my lap.

"Well have fun tonight. Congrats on becoming a Sinner," He said.

"I pick Harry," One of the athletes announced. He stood up and the audience started shouting, "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" The two kissed and some couples in the audience kissed as well. Keagan and David kissed in front of me a little too hard as the people around them cheered them on.

"Good job, Harry! That's our lax bro," Someone in the back said. Harry pumped his fist and mixed in with the crowd again.

The 'killers' stood back up and the music started again. Alex passed me, then Kyler. My heart was pumping faster. It was like sharks circling their prey. The music stopped. This time, a thinner guy sits on my lap. We exchanged pleasantries but we both knew that would be it. I turned my head to find which athlete had to choose.

I found it was Alex and another guy. But Alex said, "You can have him," as he turned to me and bit his lower lip. I swallowed inside as Alex would not take his eyes off me. The two stood up and kissed but the crowd chanted "Touch, touch, touch!"

Fuck these guys. It's all a build-up. I cannot be one of the final three or four. I could only imagine what they would have me do. The athlete chosen was more than willing to play along and wiped out his cock and the Killer stroked it in front of everyone.

The crowd played along as well. Keagan was stroking David's rather big cock as they kept up their kissing. These people have no shame or nerves about showing themselves in a crowd. Seemed like every other person in the crowd now had their cock out.

The music played again. I prayed I would have two end up on me so I can slap a butt or whatever they had planned next. I saw a good opportunity for it to happen. Kyler was by me with two other guys. The music stopped. But, Kyler was the only one to sit on my lap. Goddamn it... goddamn, he's soft.

"Hey," Kyler said with a soft voice. My hands immediately went to his hips attempting to catch him when he fell on me. His skin was soft and his dark eyes were more alluring up close. He was foxy in a half-masculine, half-feminine kind of way.

I could respond the same way, "Hey."

"What do you play?" He asked me.

"Basketball. You?" I respond.

"Dance team," he said. I could not leave my eyes off him.

The only thing taking my attention away was Rocky yelling, "I pick Harry." I was surprised. He had to pick between the stocky, hairy man who fell on me the first round and a more average guy. But he picked Harry, the stocky guy. I did not take him for someone who would pick someone who was built like him. It makes sense now why he was distracted by the bigger guys while guys like me were distracted by Kyler and Alex.

They both get up and kiss. I have never seen two big strong guys kiss like that. But they were going at it. No one could disagree they had an instant connection.

"Aww, that's cute," Kyler said as he ground his bare ass into my crotch, not looking at me. Unlike everyone else, he did not lift off of me. Not that I was complaining. My cock was responded as well. I felt it grow more and more as he subtly moved his hips deeper into me.

Rocky and Harry kept going at it in front of everyone. Before the crowd could chant what they wanted, Rocky took the initiative and buried his hands inside Harry's tight briefs.

"That is what I am talking about. Finally, a couple that aren't bitches," Mark said.

The music did not start at the usual time. They allowed them to keep going. Keagan and David were touching each other in front of me. And everyone in the crowd now had at least their cocks out. Before tonight, I have only accidentally seen a real cock in a locker room. But now, I feel like I have seen the entire school's cock.

Harry got on his big knees and took Rocky's cock in front of the entire crowd. I guess we were mistaken from the beginning. Rocky was more than willing to do a lot tonight.

Others followed Harry. Keagan was now on his knees and even Mark was getting sucked by one of his frat bros.

I heard a moan escape from Kyler and my cock skipped a beat. I could not deny it anymore. I was attracted to him. Kyler turned his head to me and his eyes were glossy. I think mine were too. I looked at his plump juicy lips as my hands caressed his thin frame. He leaned down as I leaned up to meet him.

But, then, "Fuck, you two were amazing Harry and Rocky. But the game needs to continue. You two can take it in one of the bedrooms for some privacy. Start the music!" Mark announced as the guy who came up from below him brushed off the spit from his lips with his hand.

Kyler looked disappointed as he left my lap and walked in the circle with his perfect ass. My cock was full mass. Alex passed by me and looked pissed at my predicament. He then picked up his head and held a death glare at Kyler. I could see him mouth, "That bitch."

It was a full rotation until the music stopped and Alex fell on me. Instead of sitting on my lap, he straddled my lap and his mouth went straight to my neck.

"Fuck," I moaned as he kissed my sensitive spot on my neck

"Yeah, that's my boy, you take that boy," David said to me as Keagan was sucking the head of his cock.

"You are mine, Josiah," Alex said as he gave me a lap dance that could only rival a stripper. I did not pay attention to who was picked. I could only focus on what his hips were doing to me and the odd attraction I had to his abs.

The two who were picked did not last long because soon enough the music came on again. I looked down and Alex made me leave a wet spot inside my boxers as he left some of his precum on my abs. These two boys are driving me fucking insane.

And just as fate has it, Kyler was now behind Alex in the order. They would give each other death looks and then give me a smile or seductive look. I felt like I was in a trance watching each guy pass while the crowd was becoming more sexual. Keagan and David were leading the way with David now blowing Keagan's skinny prick.

David looked like he was in heaven from what he was doing to Keagan. My imagination was playing the same thing but with Alex and Kyler in front of me. I had an easier time imagining Alex since his bulge was out there for everyone to see.

Then the music stopped.

"Get off him. He's mine," Alex said.

Kyler humphed at Alex as his ass was fighting against Alex's on my lap.

"Okay, Josiah. Who will it be, you lucky man?" Mark announced now with his cock flailing about.

I was indecisive. I wanted both. Wait no, I wanted neither. I wanted... I fuck, dammit. Both of them looked at me in earnest. My head flipped between both. Even David stopped sucking Keagan to watch who I would pick.

"I, I, I..."

"Pick, Josiah. We have all night but we don't actually have all night here, so pick!" Mark announced.

I just belted out, "Alex."

Alex stuck out his tongue at Kyler and Kyler held his head down as he got off my leg.

"Told you he was mine. I saw him first," Alex indirectly said to Kyler as Kyler walked back into the circle. I wanted to reach out to Kyler. He looked dejected as he walked away from me.

But, Alex pulled my face towards his and his soft lips kissed mine. Fuck me it was good. I lost all thought that it was a guy and just sunk in the pleasure I was getting from him. Then his tongue invaded mine and for the moment, my mind could on focus on him. It felt like every endorphin was firing off as we continued to kiss.

"That's my guy," David said.

"Shut up, big guy, and fuck me. You made me wait so long," Keagan pouted. Those two were the first to fuck in the crowd as the people around them cheered them on.

Alex was in full control of me. I could only stare at him as he pulled my boxers down and grabbed my cock.

"Mmm, such a nice cock," Alex cooed. His strong hand stroked my length as I closed my eyes and took it all in. The crowd disappeared in my mind and I could only feel Alex's hand and lips as he came down again.

Alex then pulled my hand behind and slid it inside his briefs. His ass was smooth to the touch and the smidge of muscles let me know he was apt at working out that part of his body. My hand caressed the firmness of his ass and held tight every time he gripped me hard. My hand inched down lower to his hole and it almost seemed natural to play with it. I used my pointer finger to rub the entrance which elicited a hot moan from Alex.

"God, these two are so hot," Someone said from the crowd.

"They may be hot but we need to move on. Josiah, you can have the honor of using my bedroom. Now get out so we can finish the game," Mark announced. Alex grabbed my hand and led me to Mark's bedroom. I looked back and saw that there were only three chairs left. Then my eyes found Kyler's head still down and the sadness brought me out of my lust for a moment.

Then the moans and groans overshadowing the music brought me back. We knifed through the crowd and my head wiped around between watching all types of guys playing with one another. Whether it was blowjob, handjob, a random thighjob, or fucking. Everyone was getting some type of action while keeping one eye on the virgin killer game.

We went up the stairs and into Mark's room. Alex let go of my hand to take off his briefs, revealing a rather large cock. It pointed straight at me as I gawked at it.

"Do you want to suck it?" Alex asked stroking his cock.

The image of David's mouth popped into my head about how pleasurable it looked for him. But at this very moment, I do not think I could do that. I was not there yet.

I hesitated to speak, "I don't..."

Alex caught my hesitation and said, "It's okay. I said you did not have to do anything you did not want to. But, is there anything you do want?" He asked as he swiveled around showing me his firm ass.

"I could think of a couple," I say coming towards him with my boxers off now and cock pointed toward him.

"You giving a blowjob is too gay for you but can you think of anything else before I suck you off?" Alex asked as he lay on the bed.

"I think I may be able to handle everything else," I say as I climb into the bed with him.

Alex laid on his side and grabbed my cock again. "Maybe one of these days you can dive into all of it," He said.

"One day," I moan as his grip gets harder.

"Good because I want all of you." I did not get a chance to decipher what he meant because his mouth took in the tip of my cock.

Alex was the first person to put their mouth on my cock and I did not know what I was missing. My body tensed as he worked the tip.

"Fuck baby, that feels good," I moan. He pursed his lips tight and stroked my cock with his lips. He left me squirming and moaning as my eyes went from rolling back and staring at him. I loved how he looked at me confidently knowing he was making me feel good.

Alex came off my cock and stroked my slick saliva covered cock, "You want to fuck me?" He gave me a seductive glare and all I could do was nod like a hungry dog.

"Now where is that lube?" Alex said. He climbed over me with his ass right in my face as he looked through Mark's drawers. I smacked his firm ass and held tight.

His sexy yelp made me grip harder, "I see you are an ass man, huh?" he teased as he shook his ass for me.

"I never thought a boy could have such a sexy ass," I groaned.

"You want to lick it? Or is that too gay for you now?" He snarked.

"Shut up," I moved onto my knees, took both his cheeks into my hands, and drove my tongue into his ass.

Alex gasped in surprise and then moan after a couple of my licks, "Ohh, fuck you know how to use that tongue. Yeah, big boy, eat my hole," Alex reached behind and held my head down into his hole. It did not taste like much. But, the way I was making him moan and wither in my palms pulled me to lick and flick more.

After every rotation, his hole just opened up more for me. I gathered the strength to pull up and his hole was slightly gaping now and he pulsed it as I watched it open and close.

"I need this hole, baby," I said as I smacked his ass.

"Yes, stud. You can have it anytime you want," Alex yelped.

I moved my cock to his hole and felt the head glaze his entrance. But, Alex jerked forward and said, "Wait, Josiah. We need lube. I can't take that big boy raw." Alex grabbed the lube from the drawer and got on his knees with me. He squirt some lube into his hand and lathered up my whole cock. He used his other hand to bring me in for a kiss. This time I meet his tongue halfway as our tongues fight after our lips touch.

"Mmmm, my hole tastes good," He whispered.

"You are so naughty," I whispered back.

"I'm going to make you just as dirty as me," He said as he nibbled at my neck before he said, "Now fuck me."

He gave my cock one last hard tug before turning back around onto all fours. I line my cock up and drive my head in as I lose my virginity into Alex's hole. I gasp in ecstasy as I feel how warm it is inside him. Each stroke feels better than the last. I drive hard into him taking him off his elbow and onto his chest and head. Alex has a sexy arched back and his ass makes me bite my lip as I want more of him. I don't want it to stop. But, I could feel my cum rising only after a couple of strokes.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck Alex, I'm gonna cum," I moan.

Alex came off my cock and turned around and stroked my cock near his pretty face.

"You don't get to breed me until you blow me, stud. You only get to watch me swallow your cum," Alex cooed as he sucked me hard into his mouth. The suction was almost as good as his hole. But, the roughness of the top of his tongue made me lose control. His eyes were just begging for me to cum.

The first spurt caught him by surprise as his eyes jolted but, then it turned to happiness as he knew his mouth made me cum. I held onto his blonde hair for dear life as I had the best nut of my life. His throat contracted with each jet of my cum as none escaped his mouth. He held me in his mouth as I came down from my high and he suckled on it until he was done with it.