St. Lucia evening

Story Info
A couple enjoys an after dinner romantic coupling.
1.8k words
4.46
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We couldn't ask for a more perfect evening. This resort on St. Lucia was made for lovers. Lush jungle on the sides of the mountain falling down to the beach. The beach is wide white sand with gentle surf quietly lapping at the break. Our room is down here on the beach level tucked away so it is quiet and private.

Our evening started with refreshing drinks at the upper bar, laughing with the friends that we had made in our short time here. Dinner at the restaurant on the beach was perfect. Hearing tropical sounds of jungle on one side and ocean on the other made for an idyllic romantic setting. Neither of us was in the mood for dessert but not quite ready to turn in yet. It was the right time for a walk in the moonlight on the beach.

Our shoes and sandals were kicked off at the edge of the pathway to our room as we turned toward the open air of the beach. Hand and hand we walked slowly, feet leaving impressions in the cool wet sand. At the end of the beach I turned you to face the water while standing behind you. My arms circled your waist and my face nuzzled the back of your neck. I felt you press back against my causing a stirring in my crotch. The moonlight was bright enough to cast our shadow on the sand as we absorbed the moment of serenity and beauty of this time in this place.

I can feel heat radiating from you body as we stand in the shallow water. It's time to head back to take care of the heat building up inside of us. We turn to walk back to our room. My hand gently caresses your back, sliding up and down, feeling the smooth light fabric of the sundress that you are wearing. As my fingers cross your hip I can feel only fabric and skin. Light caress across your hip and butt and I realize you are commando. Sliding upward I get the same sensation across your back. Only the thin fabric stands between the moonlight and your tatas. I guess that staring at your beautiful smile during our dinner kept me from recognizing the swell of nipples against your dress.

Hands slip together as we cross back to our room. We stop briefly to wash the sand from our bare feet and grab our shoes then wander the dark pathway back to the second floor suite. Half of the living space is open air with sofa and chair open to the gentle breeze, just enough to keep the mosquitos from being an issue. You go to the wall of the lanai, leaning against it facing toward the distant beach and the faint sound of waves. I can't resist stepping up behind you with a hand on each of your hips. You push against me and my cock stirs from the pressure.

I bring my hands up to your shoulders and gently pull the thin straps of your dress down. The soft material pools at your feet as I slide it down your hips and legs confirming that you have been completely naked under there. Standing here you are completely exposed to the open air. Anyone walking up the path and looking up would be able to see you from the waist up, beautiful breasts moving with each of your breaths. My hands slide up along your sides with fingers gently caressing the bare skin at the side of your chest. You make a quiet protest when I stop but it is only for a moment so that I can pull my shirt off over my head and unsnap my shorts to join your dress on the floor. I'm as commando as you were and, now unrestrained, my cock swells with excitement.

My hands reach around you and pull you up against me so I can feel the skin of your back against my chest and pelvis. My cock is pointing straight up but tucked into the crease between your muscular butt cheeks. My hands are exploring your frontside. One slides up and down your chest between your breasts. Your own hands are on your nipples, pulling, pinching and caressing them to attention. My right hand strokes across the skin of your lower abdomen and pelvis. The skin is so soft and smooth. Not a wisp of hair. I tease you my lowering my fingers down to your slit but then pulling them back up. I keep this up for several minutes. I can tell you want more, that you want them to explore your wetness, to tickle your clit. But I just want to get you more hot and bothered. To make you ready to beg. To make you hot and wet.

You reach a hand back and try to slide it between our bodies to catch my now rigid dick but I whisper for you to leave it. Right now this time is just for you. Time to make you lose yourself in pleasure.

As I stroke your lower belly I get lower and lower letting the tip of my third finger dwell on the hood of you clit. You let your legs part, pushing forward, willing my finger to find its home on that love button. I sense that you are so close. Your breathing is deep and ragged.

There is a little yelp of protest as I pull my hand away but you stop when you realize I am taking you to the couch out here on our veranda. I lay down first and you kneel over me. One of your hands reaches down to my cock and pulls it up pointing at your wet pussy. Gripping the shaft, you slide the swollen head against your wet pussy lips, coating it with slick juices. Then, in a single swift motion, you direct it straight up and slide your pussy down, impaling your cunt on my cock.

The velvety softness is heaven for me but this is the time for you. Your hips shift back and forth working my dick in and out of your pussy. I can't help but look at your face....your eyes are closed and you mouth is open, tongue licking your lips. Your right hand is on your left breast, nipple between fingers, the right breast tucked in the crook of you arm. Your left hand comes down to your clit. Fingers are making slow circles on that bundle of pleasure while you continue to pump up and down on my cock. You are so ready for to cum and it comes so soon. You take a sharp intake of breath and then come to a complete stop.....that is, everything but your fingers. Your finger is making a slow circle around your clit and I can feel your pussy pulsating with contractions as you orgasm. An audible moan escapes your mouth as the waves of pleasure course through your body making you shake. I wonder if people nearby can hear but then I think that they would fully understand why someone might make that kind of an animalistic noise when pent up need finds explosive release. It seems like you are frozen in time as wave after wave pass through you. As the orgasm begins to wane you fall down on top of me, my cock still buried in your pussy, our chests and faces pressed together.

I don't know how long we stayed like this. It was just pure comfort and closeness. I don't know about you but it seemed like every inch of my skin that touched your bare skin was charged with energy that flowed between us.

After a bit you rolled off to the side, tucked against my body, one leg bent and over top of mine. Your hand moved down to my cock and balls using the back of your fingers to caress the skin. I was so happy that I shaved that evening before dinner. It was an electric sensation and the effect that you wanted, reenergizing my cock, was near immediate. As much as I wanted this feeling to last forever you had other ideas and when I looked you in the eyes they were smiling back, a plan in you mind to make me feel pleasure like you had just experienced.

I was a bit confused when you got up off the couch but you grabbed my hand and pulled me after you toward the low wall of our deck, me standing behind you. Bending over, you presented that fine ass toward me. Your pussy was directly in front of my erection. You crossed your left leg behind the right. "Slide that cock between my legs." Your voice was low and insistent. I had to follow your direction.

You were still wet and the stimulation from the slick soft skin of your thighs was heavenly. I thrust slowly. Then I felt your hand as you reached down between your own legs to tickle the mushroom head as it emerged from your soft folds. I don't think my dick have ever been this hard. I was afraid that I was going to cum, not that it would be an amazing way to release, but I wanted to be buried in that cunt when I did.

"Fuck me", you whispered. "Fuck me from behind."

I didn't need to be asked a third time. With you bent over I slid back a little bit and with a single thrust pushed into your sweet hot pussy. I think we both gasped at the same time, you with the surprise of pressure and me with delight.

I could feel you tighten and relax as you tensed your still crossed legs milking my cock with each penetration. I had a hand on each of your hips, you were using one of yours to support yourself on the deck wall as we fucked in the open air, visible to anyone who glanced up in the dim light. Your other hand was back on your clit.

As much as I wanted this to last forever there was not way to stop the inevitable and in moments I felt the familiar throb of orgasm rising from my balls and exploding down my cock. I stopped breathing as I was wracked with pleasure, nearly ready to pass out. I wonder if you felt my cock twitching in your pussy as i came. I hoped that your attention to your clit gave you another rocking O but frankly, I was so overcome with my own experience I couldn't tell.

Exhausted, the last pleasure spasms waning from my dick, I pulled back, stumbling back to the couch where I collapsed on my back. You joined me there, snuggling up to my side our bare, now sweaty skin intimately pressed together.......