St. Paul's Catholic School Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2: before graduating, futanari girls decide to have fun.
9.9k words
4.77
6.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futakween
Futakween
33 Followers

Written by @Futakween & @Wolfmanman

Characters: Mikala, Simon, Cynthia, Hina

Contains: Futanari, CNC, High School Students

_______________

Simon and Cynthia squirmed under Miss. Eleanor's scrutiny and tried to avoid making eye contact. Simon opened his mouth tho speak, "We weren't doing anything wrong we just-" but Miss Eleanor grabbed him, and held his cheeks between her fingers causing him to make a kissy mouth.

"Don't bother lying. I can smell the cum on both of you." Indeed she could not only smell cum on both of them and on their breaths, but she could swear it was futanari cum. She recognized the scent. Futanari cum had a strangely sweet but thicker smell, and texture compared to male cum. Regardless, she forced the students to sit at the front of the class. "I will deal with the both of you when class is over."

Both students put their heads down and groaned, certain they were going to be expelled. Soon students began pouring in and Miss. Eleanor was about to close the door as the late bell rang when a brown girl with hair puffs jut managed to sneak by. Miss. Eleanor gave the girl a pass. She was cute in a way. And judging by the way she carried herself it was likely she was packing something impressive. Miss. Eleanor didn't just give her a pass because of her appearance, but mainly because she was sure she was a futanari. And futas stick together.

She closed the door and called the class to attention. "Class, we've all studied the basic anatomy of human beings such as organs and cells and the like. We have learned that deep down below the skin, we are all the same regardless of what others perceive."

Her eyes narrowed as she remembered how she had to remove Simon off of Hina in a fight and how he was disgusted by futas. She knew there was still a lot of prejudice against futanari.

"But today we will be discussing a certain difference. We all know that there are men and women. But some women are different from other women... these women are called futanaris"

As she said this she pulled down a chart over the board that depicted three human figures standing side by side. The ones on either side were a male and female while the one in the center was vaguley shaped like a female but with a large phallic object sticking out.

Miss. Eleanor began pointing out the differences and similarities as she pointed with a long ruler. "As you can see the female and futanari are very similar in appearance. So similar in fact that many people may go about their day thinking that some people are women when in fact they are futanari. The female and the futanari both possess breasts and mammy glands which allow them to have very sensitive nipples. They also have the same sort of vaginal opening."

Miss. Eleanor let a small half smile escape her as she began highlighting the difference between males and futanari.

"Now if we look at the male and futanari in a comparison we can see that although they have the same basic shape of the penis and testicles inside a scrotum, there are some glaring differences. For example the Futanari penis can range from half again the size of the male's to almost double or in some cases more. The testicles are also larger on the futanari which leads men into the sperm production. Futanari can produce almost twice the amount of cum as a male and their semen is always much thicker and viscous. Regardless of how often they ejaculate in a day, a futas cum is always thick and comes out in large amount. A futanari can also cum several times. While men have a refractory period that prevents them from sex for at least 15 minutes after ejaculating, futanari have little to no refractory period regardless of how many times they let loose their seed."

Miss. Eleanor was continuing in her lesson essentially highlighting all the ways futanari were better, clearly enjoying herself. She particularly took pleasure in seeing Simon duck his red face down every few minutes and Cynthia's rapt almost lust filled attention.

She was so caught up that she was considering even giving the class a demonstration but thought better of it. It was still a school after all.

When the class ended Miss Eleanor indicated that Simon and Cynthia were to stay behind while she spoke to some students, and prepared a note for the next class to inform that both of them may be late.

Cynthia leaned over and whispered to Simon. "That was an interesting class. If I didn't know most of that stuff firsthand, I'd be blown away." Simon merely put his head down and groaned.

Cynthia looked at him concerned. "Don't worry. She won't expel us or anything. If she wanted to then we'd already be outta here. I'll bet she only gave that futa lecture because she thought it would cause us to be less interested in sex." Cynthia was often naive what with her being the stereotype of a blonde and all. But regardless, she was still horny from that lesson.

Simon shook his head. "It's not that. It's all this futanari stuff. It's....It's weird ok."

Cynthia raised a delicate eyebrow. "You didn't think it was weird when you took Mikala's cock inside you. I saw you cum while she was pounding you. And besides, you're used to weird. Didn't you tell me once that your ex, what's her name, used to be weird so you broke up?"

Simon nodded. "Yeah. But she was a different kind of weird. She had a fetish where she wanted....I don't know quite how to say it. But she had a fetish where she wanted me to rape her. To take her one day by surprise and force her. And I just couldn't get into anything like that." In truth, that had only been half the reason they had broken up. The other half was because of Simon's less than stellar equipment. "Still, she was fun to be around. She could be a wild animal at times, and then cuddly and submissive at other times." He said almost wistfully.

Cynthia frowned suddenly angry she had brought up the girlfriend at all. She wanted to wipe that wistful look off of Simon's face. He was hers after all.

Miss. Eleanor had just seen the last student off when she approached the two. Without preamble, she pulled her semi erect ten inch cock out, and held it before them as a large drop of pre cum landed right on their desk.

She was done waiting. She had been bottled up ever since she hadn't had time to cum into that teacher. She felt like she was going to explode at any moment. But which one first? "Cynthia, I noticed you paying very close attention in class. Very good. But Simon here seems like he not only didn't hear me but he also seems to have made an effort to not listen." She tsked as she gripped her cock and waved it back, and forth almost hitting each of their faces by a hair.

"So I think it's best if he did a bit of revising first hand. Why don't you help him, Cynthia?" Cynthia, who was still wet from the class lesson about futanari and all the graphic pictures, was only too happy. She grabbed Miss Eleanor's cock around the middle and slowly guided it to Simon's grimacing face. When it touched his lips and immediately smeared them with pre cum Miss. Eleanor shuddered, "First, we'll go over the futa cum. Do you remember how I described it's consistency and it's alleged taste and texture? No? Well I'll show you again. But first, it needs to be stimulated."

Without hesitation, she grabbed Simon's head and shoved her cock halfway into his mouth with Cynthia moving her hands to the base. The teacher shuddered again and slowly pushed her cock all the way in, stretching Simon's mouth and throat.

Cynthia was enjoying herself. At first she had tried to stroke the teachers cock but when it went all the way in to his mouth she moved to massaging teacher's balls. But as they came to a rest on Simon's chin she smiled and got a sadistic thought. She reached up, and pinched Simon's nose causing him to choke and gag. Cynthia really didn't like him thinking about his ex.

When it seemed he might pass out from the lack of air, Cynthia released his nose while Miss. Eleanor pulled all the way out, causing Simon to cough and choke relentlessly. But Miss. Eleanor was so close that she didn't bother giving him time to recover.

After only a few seconds, she grabbed his head again and forced fed him her cock until she was all the way inside him. She pulled out and pumped in again, fucking his head.

Cynthia was super wet from what she was watching and decided to help. She grabbed the back of Simon's head and forced him to swallow that cock.

In and out. The sound of his throat contracting and slurping mixed with Miss. Eleanor's louder and louder grunting.

Finally she let out a single loud, "FUCK," before emptying her balls into his throat.

Her cum just kept coming. It filled his stomach to the point of bursting and seemed to have no end. She even started to pull out as she was cumming, causing it to flood his mouth and eventually cover his lips and face. Finally, drained she gasped and lay back in her seat.

After a few minutes of catching her breath, she walked over to Cynthia, "Extra credit?"

Cynthia smiled widely, "Yes, please." She began expertly cleaning the huge cock. Running her tongue up and down the shaft until it was spotless, and she savored every drop of cum.

Simon was still coughing up large drops of cum on the desk.

Miss. Eleanor sat down at her desk and tucked her cock back in. As she started going over papers, she waved her hand at Simon and said, "Clean that up will you, Cynthia?"

Cynthia smiled and began lapping up all the cum on the desk, taking pleasure in leaving Simon virtually blind for a little while longer under his cum mask. When she was done, she grabbed the sides of his face and preceded to lick his face clean. The teaher was right, it was sweet and so very, very thick.

When Simon's face was cleaned, she kept some cum swirling in her mouth. "Remember sweetie, I'm all you'll ever need." And she dove her tongue into his mouth and swirled all the cum she had gathered with the cum still remaining in his mouth. They wrapped it around their tongues in a passionate kiss.

Mikala laid down on the blow up mattress in the tree house thinking back on the week.

"Wait a minute," she whispered, sitting up a little bit on her elbows. "Was that Simon and Cynthia in the front row of anatomy class?" Mikala laughed, holding her stomach. She figured they must have gotten caught by the librarian then given to Ms. Eleanor.

Her head turned to the doorway of the tree house. She heard footsteps and saw two fair hands land on the ground. Cici raised herself up into the small house. She walked over to Mikala still in her uniform. Her dress was tucked under her as she sat down with her legs beneath her while Mikala laid all the way back down, eyeing the cieling.

Cici began to place small little kisses on Mikala's cheek. Mikala turned her head to the side, not really wanting to play this game. Soon she felt her cock being rubbed against her pant uniform. Not wanting to give in, she held her moan in.

"I don't understand why we can't be together." She said softly in Mikala's ear. Cici felt Milaka's hand rub the small of her back. She loved it when Mikala did that. A slight blush was coming over both girls.

"We're going different ways..." Mikala whispered back. She bought her hand down to her belt to undo her pants. Cici helped pull them down. Mikala's cock slightly curved, popped out. Cici placed her hand around it, her hand smaller than the girth of the cock, couldn't wrap around it entirely. She moved her hand up and down, the foreskin going over and coming undone from the head.

"You're having a gangbang with Lori and Simon, I heard." She said.

Mikala shrugged her shoulders. She got up and allowed Cici to lay down on her back. Mikala pulled down Cici's panties followed by her skirt. Once completely down, Mikala placed soft kisses on her thighs until moving toward her cunt which smelt like sweet roses. She placed her tongue on Cici's clit slowly licking the bud, followed by the lips. Because she was lying down on her stomach, Mikala's cock rubbed against the sheet on the air mattress.

Cici spread her legs further apart and Mikala settled into them. She placed her hands underneath Cici's ass and lifted her up a little. She swirled her tongue, the spit falling to the sheets.

Cici grabbed Mikala by the hair, not too tightly since Mikala didn't like that. Mikala rarely if ever gave head to regu women. Sucking dick she did no problem since she had one and though she had a vagina, she was more of a novice in that area with a few exceptions.

Mikala placed her mouth on the clit, sucking it, allowing the blood to fill it up. The moans from Cici became a bit louder, but not too drastic since her parents were in the house, and they didn't want neighbors to hear.

All the fluids that gushed out of Cici, Mikala lapped it up, eager to clean all of her. She then moved upward and kissed Cici on the mouth, allowing the younger, eighteen year old girl to taste herself.

Still with puffs in her hair, her trademark, one could say, she got up and walked over to her backpack. She saw the condom that was there and chuckled. Picking it up with her two fingers, she poured the contents outside the tree house window. Then threw the condom away in the black waste basket. Another condom was found in the pocket of the backpack.

Just as Mikala was about to put it on after taking all of her clothes off, "No...I want to feel all of you."

"So you can trap me with a baby?"

Cici glared are Mikala. "What! No! I'm on the pill. I got on it for you." They stared at one another, unsure.

Cici stood up and took her clothes off. She then took hold of Mikala's hand and led her to the bed.

Simon and Cynthia exited the classroom, neither talking. Simon wasn't because he was still trying to digest what had happened, among other things, and Cynthia wasn't talking because she was blissfully reliving the entire day.

As they went to their lockers and got ready to go home Simon felt his stomach rumble. "I gotta go to the bathroom fast. I'll meet you at the front door," he said as he ran off to the bathroom.

Cynthia cocked her head and wondered, 'why would he have a stomach ache? He barely ate anything...well almost.'

As she was pondering this, a figure slipped up and started walking next to her causing Cynthia to jump.

"Whoops. Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you" said Hina.

Cynthia relaxed, "It's OK. Do I know you?"

Hina looked at her offended "I'd think you would. We were in the bathroom the other day. You and me and the girls... and Simon."

Cynthia nodded fast in understanding. "Oh right. Sorry if I don't remember the face. It's just that at the time I was focused on something else. Or rather two things" Cynthia said with a giggle. "Goodness, those cocks were so thick! I think I may need to wait until my pussy goes back to its original shape." Hina was a little taken aback by Cynthias brash and blunt way of speaking, but smiled regardless.

"Soooo....where's little Simon the pie man now?" Asked Hina attempting to use a nickname she made up to describe Simon after what had happened.

She looked around as if expecting him to jump out at any moment.

Cynthia indicated behind her. "Oh, he's in the bathroom. I guess something he ate didn't sit right with him... Or rather something he swallowed." The two giggled at this with Hina slowly getting harder under her skirt.

"...I was wondering if I could ask you to do something for me?" Hina asked.

Cynthia turned to her questioningly.

Hina smiled and put on a disarming attitude. "Could you ask Simon something for me please?"

"Ask him what?" Asked Cynthia.

"Well, do you remember Simon's old girlfriend? A girl named Lori? The girl with the attitude?"

Cynthia frowned and narrowed her eyes. She didn't want Simon thinking about his ex again. But then the wheels in her mind turned. What reason could a futa be asking about Lori unless.... Cynthia brightened.

"Of course I could ask him about her. Did you want me to set up a meeting between you and her?"

Hina nodded slowly. "Yes... but not just her. See, there's this thing me and the other futa girls do every once in a while. Just a small get together. I was wondering if you could invite Lori there too maybe you and Simon could join as well."

Cynthia nodded. "I'll talk to him". They began to discuss the details, mainly when and where Simon should bring Lori.

At that moment Simon returned looking a little better. Hina smiled at him. "What's wrong, 'big boy'? To much protein in your diet?" She asked with a giggle.

Simon frowned at her and grabbed Cynthia's hand and dragged her off, leaving Hina standing there. She watched them go and bit her lip as she watched his ass, "Soon... soon..." she murmured.

After telling Simon that he should invite Lori to come with them to a little get together, Simon was shocked. "I thought you never even wanted me to bring her up and now you want me to bring her with us somewhere?!"

Cynthia tried to look inoccent. "I just believe people should get along. Be sure to tell her it's just a boring little gathering. Nothing special." she said this while remembering what Simon had said about her wanting to be raped.

Cici laid flat on her back, her legs spread out bent at the knees while Mikala rammed into her. Using Cici as a pillow, Mikala's ass was the only thing going up and down while the rest of the body stay upon Cici. Mikala dug her teeth into Cici's neck, making the younger girl squeal. Cici wrapped her arms around Mikala's neck, burying her head in the nap of the neck of the futa girl.

The squishing sounds of the liquid, their bodies coming together and the rising heat, brought sweat droplets to their backs and necks. Cici ran her hands up and down the sides of Mikala, feeling all of her muscles, even her abs.

"You feel so good," Mikala said softly.

"I love you..." Cici replied.

Mikala ran kisses up and down the neck of Cici, biting her bottom lip even.

"Uhh..."

"Hmmm"

They continued to make love until Mikala felt it roaring in the pit of her groin.

"Oh shit..." She bucked her hips faster while Cici bit her lip. She came into her ex, pulsating and engorging her cunt. Mikala stayed like that for a while until finally getting off, lying down next to Cici. The cum still spilling buckets from Cici's cunt.

After some time had past, Mikala got up and began to put her clothes on. Nothing was exchanged between the two girls as the night fell. When Mikala got home, she got a text letting her know to meet up at Hina's beach house tomorrow on Saturday.

Mikala got to her room and got on the computer. She logged into her Instagram and sent Cynthia a text message, still hoping Cici really was on the pill.

Mikala: so we're meeting at Hina's family beach house. You know where that's at?

Cynthia: yep

Mikaka: Bring Simon and don't forget Lori.

Cynthia wrote back: don't worry. I won't ;)

Followed by: oh and I heard from Simon that she really likes to be in a rape scenario. So best to surprise her when we get there.

Lori logged out and giggled. She walked over to Simon who was lying on her bed. Her parents were out so she had the whole house to herself...and Simon.

"So you confirmed with Lori to meet us tomorrow the address I gave you, right?"

Simon nodded then looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you didn't even like me mentioning her. Why do you suddenly want to hang out with her tomorrow? And why did you want me to tell her it's just us for a casual get together?"

Cynthia rolled her eyes and said, "Don't play dumb, sweetie, you're not pretty enough to pull it off."

Simon pulled back in mock hurt then smiled. "I don't mind the real reason. She was kind of a bitch. Still is in fact. When I invited her, she asked if my little balls was gonna be there or if I left them in your purse." Simon frowned clearly still hurt by the insinuation that he didn't have the balls to take Lori by force like she had wanted.

Futakween
Futakween
33 Followers