St. Paul's Catholic School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donna, come here!" The black futa with the large cock came over to Mikala; she nodded her head at Mikala. "Pick the dude up; let's spit roast him." Mikala placed her arms around Simon's waist. She picked him up so as he was bent over. Donna slapped him with her cock, smearing the head on his face-all over his forehead. She placed it in his mouth and the slurping sounds started. Mikala placed two fingers in her mouth and dug them into Simon, feeling him jump a bit. She played around with his ass, twirling her cock around. "Hmm." She smiled, slowly pushing her cock in, balls to the rim. So deep, her testicles spread apart, even allowing her vagina to show. Her vaginal secretions dripping onto her thighs.

Hina noticed the cream from Mikala's legs and walked over to her. She placed a finger inside of Mikala.

"Oh shit..." Mikala moaned. "Place your cock in me." Hina didn't hesitate; she stuck her fat cock into Mikala. When she slammed into Mikala, Mikala slammed into Simon. Mikala knelt down and bit Simon on the neck once more. Spilling some blood. Hina came fast; with her over kill of Simon, she was at her weakest but that cum in Mikala's pussy was enough to fuel her even more. Once Hina pulled out, her cock still dripping-both futas happy Mikala had a hysterectomy when younger, Mikala went ham on Simon's ass. She leaned up, pulled Simon's hair and shoved her cock as far as it could go into Simon. She stayed raw into him, her hips not going more further than two inches when she exited. Mikala wanted to be not so far from his buttocks as she slapped him.

Donna stepped up onto the small table, just as she wacked off, Marina and Maria both slowly bucked their hips as they came onto Cynthia's face. Still filming, once they caught their breath, they helped Cynthia to her feet, her face like a snow man just without the carrot.

Simon was almost put out of it. He felt like a he was filled to the brim with Hina's baby batter and didn't want to move. But move he did, although not of his own will.

He felt a pair of powerful hands grasp his waist, almost pushing the cum out of him with the pressure on his abdomen, but he didn't know which direction it would should out so he clenched himself up to keep it in.

When he looked up bleary eyed, it was to have a large jet black cock stare him right in the eye. Without hesitation, and without meaning to, he immediately craned his neck forward and stuffed half the thick black cock in his mouth and slurped hard as if the cum inside was the only food he'd be allowed to eat.

As he was getting into sucking it he jumped and nearly bit down as he felt a pair of fingers force their way into his rapidly shrinking anus. He felt Donna cuff him upside the head, causing his ears to ring as she shoved her cock in and growled, "No biting, bitch."

He nodded as he looked up at her and moaned around her cock while Mikala explored his stretched ass with her fingers.

He almost forgot when his asshole was stretched wide anew by Mikala's eager pounding. He could feel her stuffing herself inside him as far as she could go, making him moan harder around Donna and sending vibrations up her cock.

He could feel a powerful force behind her thrusts. And judging by the lighter growls that accompanied her, it was likely Hina was fucking Mikala in a strange perverted futa train.

He suddenly felt himself thrust forward harder with his nose being smashed into Donna's pubic muscle while Mikala went wild on his ass. Hard enough to make Hina jealous once more.

Unable to get a good rhythm going in his throat, Donna pulled out and stepped next to him, intent on painting his face with her seed.

He closed his eyes shut while shouting, "OH FUCK" over and over. His words becoming incoherent as his face and open mouth were suddenly plastered with Donna's load. She arched her back and pumped her hips forward, shooting spurt after spurt on to his face.

Cynthia, with only one good eye open after the twins had emptied their balls on her face, crawled up to Simon. She had taken her phone back from Maria. Or was it Marina? And held it up in a selfie with her and Simon. His face covered with cum to the point that he couldn't see and lifted off the grundy until only his toes touched.

Cynthia gave a 'c' covered kissy face to the camera as she made a piece sign and made certain to get Simon face in it. Later she would tag it, "matching face masks. #relationshipgoals".

She leaned up and kissed Simon deeply while he was still getting fucked by Mikala. The cum on their faces mixing together on the area where their skin touched and in their swirling tongue.

Simon's little condom was flapping back and forth. Already half full from all the times he'd cum yet still not even half of one futa load.

Mikala watched as Simon and Cynthia began to kiss. Lori was soon slammed next to them with cum all over her body and face. She took Donna's and Hina's cock in her mouth. Now in love with the taste and smell of futa cum. She licked her fingers, she licked cum from the floor and she sat down with her legs crossed and licked her lips. All ten futas were now gathered in the center of the living room by the small Japanese style table.

Mikala leaned back and closed her eyes. Her moans became rough and husky. She pounded into Simon the cum that escaped her cock. She slowly pulled out from him. Cynthia turned to her and placed the cock in her mouth. Happy to taste her boyfriend's ass. Lori soon joined her and both girls were servicing Mikala's cock that was slowly becoming flaccid. When the shakes stopped, Mikala took a deep breath. She watched as Marina and Maria came another time on Simon's face. She watched the red hair futa nut on the floor while pulling at her nipple.

Cynthia took her cell phone and pressed stop once she noticed all the futas were gathering their breaths and talking amongst each other, smiling.

"Good luck, Hina, cleaning all this shit up." Mikala laughed while walking over to her sweat pants and t shirt. "Man, Simon, your ass is tight as fuck. Lori, your pussy is golden."

Hina rolled her eyes looking at the mess that laid before her. Yeah, she knew there was no way they were going to help her clean all the cum. Well...

"Lori, Cynthia, Simon, y'all gonna help me clean, right?"

Donna laughed, her clothes already back on. "You just want them as your sex slaves."

The other girls laughed.

Hina nodded her head, not denying it. "Yeah, pretty much." She laughed.

Hina was actually serious inside. Already the thought of having three hungry mouths and various holes at her disposal when ever she wanted made her shudder and cause her cock to slowly get erect again, it was a risky proposal.

Meanwhile, Simon was lost in what he would later learn was post sex bliss. The cum caking his face and various orifices made it seem as though he had taken part in some extreme sensory depravation, but no one had bothered to release him.

Loris was content to sit there and lick her fingers in a delicate manner as she scooped small amounts of cum off the floor.

Cynthia was torn between wanting to dominate Lori like before or licking some more sweet cum off of Simon.

She decided first Lori needed to learn her place. Cynthia grabbed Lori's panties off the floor and slowly worked them into Simon's ass to stop the cum from escaping, causing him to let out a loud moan that amounted to a massive cum bubble forming in his lips. He squirted a little more into his tiny condom which had not yet been removed.

Lori saw thìs and was about to complain when Cynthia slapped her. the two girls quickly got into a cat fight on top of Simon's conscious but still form.

Hina decided to try being dominant. Placing her hands on her hips in an authoritative pose, her penis sticking straight out, she barked, "OK you cum whores. I want this place so clean you can eat off it. In fact, why don't you start eating off it?" She held her breath for a bit, but let it out in a sigh of disappointment as none of the three paid attention. She looked pleadingly at the assembled futas and said, "Help me get them in line and you can all have seconds on them."

Donna laughed, and right away went to lift Simon up with his back against the wall and her hands under his legs in the same manner that Lori had been before.

"If we're gonna do it again may as well leave the cleaning until later."

She started to push her cock into his ass, making Lori's cum soaked panties disappear into his ass with another moan.

Hina began using her cock as a weapon and slapped both girls across the face with it. She then turned to Mikala and the other futas, "I don't know if you guys wanna continue but it's gonna take me awhile to break in my new sex slaves." She said the last few words with purposeful slowness, enjoying the sound of it coming from her mouth.

Hina wasn't a dominate person; at least, not on Mikala's standards. She laughed when Hina attempted to try and take control. Upon Donna picking Simon up and taking him when he wasn't ready, Mikala walked over to Cynthia and slapped her clear across her face.

"Stop bossing people around." Cynthia held her cheek that was red. For Mikala, it didn't make sense for Cynthia to be so rough and harsh on Lori. Both were bitches and Lori was clearly over Simon so it wasn't like she was going to steal him from her.

She looked up to see Donna ramming hard into Simon just as Hina was dripping her pre-cum. Mikala was actually hungry but maybe she could do for another nut, maybe one more. She looked at Lori and Cynthia whom were both on the ground. She placed her left and right hand under either of their chins and slowly guided them up. Mikala escorted them toward the side of the wall near the window where the couch was. She had the two girls sit down on the couch; she pulled down the upper portion of her sweat pants down. Once again, her uncut cock popped out with it's slight curve.

Cynthia automatically knew what to do; she took the cock in her mouth and started to make out with it. Placing her tongue in the urethra hole. Mikala moaned. Joining her were Maria follow by the Ginger red hair teammate. Maria also had her cock out along with the ginger who had red pubic hair.

Lori took the ginger's cock in her mouth, the cut cock thick and slick. She did her best to deep throat it and before she knew it, the ginger had her breath moving fast. The ginger was already cumming, the cum coming out of Lori's mouth and dripping onto her shirt. Her hand was between her legs to rub her clit that was getting swollen. Mikala never took her eyes off the pussy. Mikala pulled out of Cynthia's mouth and switched to Lori. She pulled Lori forward and lifted her legs up so as she was bent upward on the couch.

"Fuck...I don't have any more condoms."

"Pull out." Maria suggested.

Mikala nodded her head and stuff her cock into Lori's cunt. "Shit," she moaned. "Hey!" She yelled to Donna and Hina, Marina and the other few futas who were surrounding Simon on a train. "When y'all get done with him. Get him over here. I wanna nut in his ass again! Hey! Y'ALL HEAR MEEEE!"

Simon couldn't tell what was going on anymore. His face was so caked with cum that he couldn't even open his eyes. It took all his focus just to breathe.

Some futa had even somehow managed to shoot a load that went over his ear so that everything was muffled. His stomach felt swollen to bursting from all the cum.

And there was more being added. Donna had cum deep inside him, effectively plastering Lori's panties somewhere inside himself. And even as she pulled out one after, another futa would take her place and slam him against the wall.

At one point he was held between a revitalised Hina and Marina both stuck their cocks in at the same time to his ass.

Simon let out a scream that finally dislodged enough cum from around his mouth, but this only drove the two futas over the edge and with a combined shout, they came inside him.

Hearing Mikala call for her favorite cum dumpster, Donna and another pale futa quickly dragged him to her, knocking Lori to the side so that in the next thrust Mikala's cocktail went inside Simon's ass.

At this point it was clear that the party was over, the remaining futas were now completely spent, with Lori and Cynthia now hugging while covered almost head to toe in cum and Simon about to receive a final blow from Mikala.

A sharp contrast to when they had first met.

At the time, Mikala had sucked him off and the only cum he had tasted was his own... but now he was a full fledged cum dump. His body holding more seed than a sperm bank while his own cum was still trapped in an ever growing balloon inside his small condom.

He looked up through cum caked eyes, everything so blurry that he could only make out a vague, light brown shape standing over him and a sudden stretching of his ass.

When Mikala felt herself about to blast inside of Lori, she got up and quickly strutted to Simon. He was completely covered in cum and his ass looked like there was going to be a prolapse. His stomach so full, a little budda belly was forming. He kind of looked like he was a couple of months pregnant.

She used her hands to spread his cheeks and she placed her cock inside. All it took was a couple of trust and she was cumming into him as well. There was no popping sound when she pulled out; that was how loose his ass was at the moment. She stood back and shook her cock, getting the rest of it out of her. She squeezed the tip and then placed her cock in her pants.

Mikala met Hina's eyes. "It's getting late. I should get going home. This was fun though."

The other futas were also well spent. Hina really did have to clean up.

"Hey Lori, stay behind and help Hina clean up, will ya?" Mikala ordered. Lori looked at her, her legs crossed; the cum still spilling out. She nodded her head and got up. She stood next to Hina who actually gave her a small smile. But...but she really liked Simon and kind of wanted him as her boyfriend. Hina looked and saw Cynthia and Simon together; she was helping him get cleaned up. Cynthia even took the condom off of his dick. She could obviously see how much they liked each other...she just wish, he would like her. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. Well, she should get to cleaning.