Stable Boy

Story Info
An innocent stable boy is coerced by curvy breeding stock.
1.7k words
4.23
38.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to stay focused at times when all around were beautiful fertile women being bred by studs. The sights and sounds of the facility were overwhelming to say the least but there was always plenty to do and today while clearing up around one stall you were grateful for the distraction of your work.

This was because out of the corner of your eye was the biggest ass you had ever seen. It was bare and sat on the edge of one the girls' benches, a sliver of pink between a dark pair of thick thighs. It glistened in the facility's lights, calling out to you and drawing you in silently. As you move closer the image of her perfect cunt peeking out surrounded by a firm rump made you swell in your pants. The scent of her breeding hole made its way into your head and you felt your desire grow. Your heart pounds with every step as you walk towards her, entranced by the sight of her ebony skin and her enticing behind.

Stepping into the enclosure you notice the two others to her right. They were sleeping soundly, fresh cum oozing from their holes. Each one was young and flawless, a typical sight in this facility. Looking back to what drew you here in the first place you notice that this woman was smiling up at you. Her enormous breasts hung either side of her bench and her ass was displayed proudly for you, she wiggled her hips and grinned as her fat butt swayed and rippled effortlessly. You had been seduced and it was obvious what she wanted. Whether she mistook you for a bull or was just desperate for a fuck it didn't matter. You were so close and nothing would stop you now.

You were hardly built like a bull but your days at the facility had made you strong and you were far from average sized where it mattered right now. She certainly didn't look disappointed as you whipped off your shirt and dropped your bottoms, your stiffening cock gasping for air as it springs out of your boxers. After a couple of strokes it stood tall and you felt the heat from her sex as you stepped closer to the end of her bench. She simply made a moaning sound and swished her hips again, the flesh of her behind rippling as she beckoned you to take her hole. A steady stream of clear fluid dripped onto the dimpled surface beneath her engorged cunt. Her clit was swollen and red, the size of a small cherry and her lips parted like a flower as you got nearer to her body. Another deep breath filled your head with thoughts of animal desires, a heady fragrance that stank of sex and invaded your thoughts. Tempting and guiding you to do what you do next.

Brushing the head of your cock against the soft folds of the cows cunt causes her to softly coo and tremble. Her pussy quivering as the tip of your shaft becomes coated with her juices. A gentle push and your prick begins to sink into her hot mound. She grunts gleefully and pushes back, another inch or so slipping into her sopping wet sex. Her ass quakes and your hands reach out to steady yourself. Your fingers disappear among the soft flesh, her chocolate buns wrapping themselves around your digits as you push further inside her. Your tool is enveloped by a perfect sleeve of pulsating muscle that grips you like nothing you've ever felt before. Despite the fact that this woman regularly takes thick bull cock in her exquisite box she held you tighter than any cunt you had ever fucked in your life.

As you continue to thrust into this breeding mare your balls eventually begin to slap against her aching button. The round nub protrudes from under its hood, begging for stimulation. Her coos have turned to throaty moans and every pump of your hips creates a satisfying slosh of wet flesh meeting in rhythm. Her back arches and her hips wriggle, songs of pleasure erupt from her throat as you pound her fertile sex. Her face is pressed into the leather of her bench whilst she reaches up to play with her nipples. Her massive udders swing on either side of the table, each one tipped with a brown pencil eraser steadily leaking a stream of creamy white fluid. Her saucer sized areola are flushed with excitement and her fingers work diligently to empty her breasts onto the floor. A thick puddle of hot frothing milk forms around the supports below, splashing with every drop that falls from her enormous mammaries.

A tightness began to form in your groin. A familiar pressure that only grew more with each thrust. She sensed it and began to push her hips back against you, her fat black cheeks rippling violently as you pull her back and plunge your cock deeper into her cunt. Every time her ass parts a puckered brown hole winks up at you encouragingly. Your hands grip her flesh as hard as you can and she cries out in a lust filled wail as soon as your shaft stiffens and prepares to unload. A spurt of pre cum fires out to mix with her copious fluids, your prick thickens in readiness for your climax.

Suddenly your head feels light and your balls pull up tight to your body. Your member flexes and all at once your muscles shudder and flex. It takes a second for your mind to catch up with the sensation as the first shot of your warm cum erupts into her womb. Holding yourself deep in the walls of her pussy you twitch and pulse for what feels like a lifetime. One shot after another your load rockets into her sex, plastering her cervix with your baby batter. Her head rises and her body shakes. A powerful orgasm rocks her, impaled on your hose as it spews a sizeable stream of nut butter directly into her. You both pant as the sensations subside and you can find the strength to pull yourself from deep within her hole. A river of your seed falls out of her pussy, running over her swollen clit and pooling on the leather below. You feel more satisfied than you have ever felt. As if this act was filled with purpose as well as pleasure.

You steady yourself on the end of the table as you catch your breath. She sits up and elegantly swings one leg over to rise from her bench. As she stands you can take in the sight of her body truly, almost two inches taller than you she is the definition of amazonian. Broad legs finished with a massive round bottom still shining in the light. Her breasts are incredible, they look full and swollen and despite their size sit higher on her chest than you expected. They still leaked, several droplets of cream falling from the peaks of her perfect set. Stepping towards you she pulls you in for a kiss, her nipples grazing your collarbone and her flowing hair brushing your shoulders. She smiles and pulls away, lifting one of her teats to her mouth and sucking on the erect nub at the tip. She hefts her free breast in her other hand, gesturing for you to taste her pearly white product.

Leaning in your lips wrap themselves around her stiff peak as if it was an instinct. A sweet warm flood of her secretions fills your mouth and bastes your tongue. Your hands reach up to hold and guide the massive mammary as you suckle from her breast. She smiles down at you with a motherly demeanor, a hint of pride on her face as she pets your hair and thanks you for the fuck. She gently reclaims her tit from you as you reopen your eyes, only now noticing the fogging of your mind and the newfound energy that surges through you. She sits down, spreading herself on the bench, folds of dark flesh spilling across the surface of the leather. She parts her legs and gives you a knowing smile as your cock once more rises to attention faster than ever before so soon after such an amazing release.

She needed more and apparently so did you. With much less composure than before you once again plunge your prick back into her leaking cunt. The remnants of your load lubricating your efforts as you thrust back into the hottest hole you had ever felt. Directly ahead her cleavage parts and her tits lightly clap, the ideal height with her imposing stature. She throws her head back, her legs widening as you delve deep into her body with your throbbing tool. She reaches down and toys with her bright pink pearl, peaking out from beneath the fleshy folds of that monstrous mound. Her throaty groans turn to delight as her entire body quivers and her nubian flesh wobbles in every direction.

Despite having cum not moments ago your tanks once again feel full. You thought you would have lasted longer than before but the sight of this gorgeous breeding machine has you struggling to hold back once again. She senses your indecision and does something you did not expect. With great haste she helps you draw your pole from deep within her walls. It throbs angrily and drips with the combination of each of your excitement. The beautiful heifer drops to her knees and snakes her tongue around your aching shaft, causing your knees to buckle slightly and your hands to tangle in her jet black curls. Her lips expertly envelope the tip of your prick and before long almost all of your above average equipment is being shoved deep into her tight throat. You would have moaned with pleasure if you could catch your breath as her tongue slips out and tickles your tightening ballsack.

Suddenly your muscles turn stiff and your entire body freezes, your hips struggling to buck into her drooling orifice. Your cum boils up through the tubes of your tool, erupting onto her taste buds in a flurry of spurts that coat every square inch of her mouth. Your roar is not an uncommon sound in the facility but so rarely did it come from a stable boy. Looking down you see a pair of bright sultry eyes staring back with a grin as this magnificent cow gulps down the last drops of your seed. Today was a good day at work.