Stable Lads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking away from the quivering, dropped colt, Ametrine inspected the device and tugged on the leather straps to ensure they were good and secure. He cast the colt a look back over his shoulder, flicked his tail wickedly and winked. He patted the top of the breeding device, and grinned, flicking a handy whip - they were everywhere throughout his little stable yard - against the mounting block to make a sharp crack that startled the Warlander off his hooves for a heartbeat of surprise.

"You didn't think the feral stallions went unsatisfied when the mares weren't around, did you?" He flicked his tail. "Hop up so I can strap you down, I haven't got all day, you know."

Tapping the side of his muzzle as the Warlander shyly joined him beside the breeding block, Ametrine took his reins and pulled his muzzle down to his crotch, lips brushing his semi-hard cock with a velvety caress. The chestnut stallion grinned wildly, mane tumbling about his head and neck as the colt gulped noisily, nostrils flaring. He didn't know what was to come but he was sure to find out very shortly. In the block of stables, the stallions stomped and nickered.

"Welcome to the herd, Madoc."

12