Stacey and The Neighbor Guy Ch. 01

Story Info
Stacey gets locked out of her apartment in a towel.
1.8k words
4.37
27.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son of a bitch!"

The words slip from Stacey's lips as the door shuts behind her and bumps against her ass. She clutches the white towel tightly around her body and turns around to bang against the door with her fist.

"Open the door, Claire!" she yells, praying that Claire will unlock the door and let her back into her apartment.

"Hmm, let me think about that... nope!" Claire said.

Her voice carries through the door and Stacey stomps her foot in a childish manner.

"Damn it, Claire. It's my apartment!" she pouts and continues to pound her fist against the door.

She quickly glances up and down the hallway, as she continues to drip water onto the hardwood floor of the hall. Just as she goes to open her mouth to yell at Claire again, she hears a snicker behind her. She whips around, her wet hair sticking to her face as she does. His tall frame takes up most of the doorway and Stacey has to crane her neck to see his face. He's leaning against the door in only his boxers and looking her up and down in only her soaked yellow bath towel. He wears a sly grin and Stacey feels her face flush pink. Of course, it would have to be him to find her outside of her apartment in nothing but a towel, embarrassing herself at 5 o'clock in the morning.

(Stacey has seen him around the building on a couple occasions and he's been the subject of her wet dreams ever since he moved in across the hall.)

Their mutual flirting whenever they see each other around doesn't help, of course. He's just so... dreamy. Dreamy, as in, every time she sees him. She wants him to push her against the wall and fuck her until she can't see straight. She musters up every ounce of dignity she has, lifts her chin and stares at him straight in the eye.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" the guy quirks a dark eyebrow at Stacey, the smile on his face becoming more amused.

"Don't mind me, continue on with... whatever you were doing," he says.

His deep voice sending shivers down her spine, as he waves his hand absentmindedly towards her door. His large, rough, strong hand... No, she thinks to herself, focus.

"Oh, I will, thanks," Stacey says sarcastically.

"If you don't mind me asking... what exactly are you doing?" he asks, quirking an eyebrow.

"What the fuck does it look like?" she seethes at him.

"I'm locked out." she sighs, pounding her fist against the door once more.

He glances down at the puddle surrounding her feet. She pounds her hand against the door three times and she feels her feet slide, no doubt due to the water now coating the floor. Stacey grips the handle, steadying herself before she falls.

"Careful," he says, "it's a little slippery down there."

He shows her his fucking dimples and Stacey vaguely wonders if she'll die of embarrassment soon. She tries not to think about whether or not his words were meant to hold a double meaning.

"Get a hold of yourself, you don't act this way around men, men act this way around you," Stacey mentally chides herself.

He has this effect on her body that she can't explain. He leaves her stumbling on her thoughts like a young girl not a twenty-two-year-old woman. As she opens her mouth to comment back to him, her feet slides and she is suddenly falling flat on her ass. He reaches his arm out to help, but it's too late.

"Shit." Immediately, he bends down, and Stacey takes his outstretched hand as he pulls her to her feet. Of course, because her feet are still slippery, she slides just enough that her bare chest presses against his for a moment. All of her blood rushes to her pussy as she breathes in his scent.

"Come inside," he says, looking down at her, "You can borrow a shirt and pants, if you want."

Stacey quickly weighs her options and his suggestion seems like the best one. Who knows when Claire will open the door and Stacey wouldn't want to be standing out here nude for hours. Besides, a part of her feels like she might be fulfilling a fantasy she has had for a long time.

"Alright." she nods hesitantly.

She follows him into his apartment and he walks into his room, returning with a t-shirt and a pair of boxers in hand

"This should be alright, any pants I have would be way too big anyway." She simply nods and walks into his bathroom, locking the door as she changes

His white t-shirt hangs to mid-thigh, and his boxers go down just past her knees. The clothes are very obviously too big on her and anyone can easily see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of his shirt. Her breasts bounce freely beneath his shirt and she wonders if she was better off in the towel when she enters his kitchen, his eyes glance down to her chest for a moment, before he turns his body away from her, searching through a cupboard.

"Do you want some water?" he asks, clearing his throat.

"No, I'm fine, thanks," she says, "Thank you for the clothes,"

"I'm Sam," he says, reaching his large hand out to her.

They are so close together that his fingertips almost brush against her stomach.

"Stacey," she says, placing her hand in his.

His hand is rough but soft at the same time and she can't help but wonder what it would feel like against her bare legs. Stacey stares down at their entwined hands and when she looks back up, his eyes are trained on her lips. The urge to kiss him is so overwhelming that she grips his hand a little tighter, and pulls his arm closer to her. His eyes dart up to her and he quickly grips her hips, pulling her flush against him. His lips crash down onto her and she quickly entwines her fingers in his dark hair. They walk backwards until she feels her back flush against the counter. His rough hands grip her thighs and he lifts her off the ground, wrapping her legs around his waist as her ass comes to rest on the counter. Stacey moans against his lips and he let his hands come to rest on her bare waist underneath his t-shirt. He pulls back and kisses down her neck. One hand comes up to squeeze her breast through his t-shirt. Stacey can feel him pressing against her, a large bulge in his sweatpants that hang low on his hips. Suddenly, his hand is down the front of the boxers she is wearing and she throws her head back as his warm hand comes in contact with her wetness. His expert fingers glide over her slick opening before curling into her as his thumb rubs against her clit. He groans as she rocks against his hand, guiding him to the right spot.

"God, Stacey, you're so wet!"

She grips onto his shoulders when he touches her just the right way and he notices, continuing to touch her in that same spot over and over. Stacey moans loudly as she feels an orgasm building inside her. He quickens his movements and just like that, she clenches down on his fingers, her thighs shaking around him. His lips come to her and she kisses him quickly as she comes down from her high. He withdraws his hand from her and takes a finger into his mouth, tasting her. He offers her his other finger and she grips his wrist, pulling his fingers to her mouth. Stacey slowly takes them in her mouth, tasting herself on him. His eyes are glued to her and she sees him gulp. He grins then, watching her.

"Delicious," he says.

Stacey quickly jumps off of the counter and put her hands on his chest.

"Your turn," she says, biting her lip as she gently presses him against the counter.

He looks at her, waiting for whatever comes next. She drops to her knees in front of him, tugging on his pants, pulling his boxers down with them. His cock springs free, and she is surprised for a moment at how thick he is but she takes him in her hand, pumping him slowly.

"Oh Stacey!" He growls her name and she looks up at him as she runs her tongue along his cock. She takes his tip in her mouth slowly, sucking gently as she works more of him into her mouth. Stacey tries to look up at him the whole time and he watches her, his eyes never leaving her face. She pulls back and his cock comes free of her mouth with a popping sound. She continues to pump him with her hands as she sticks out her tongue, running it in a circular motion on his tip. She watches as his hands grip the counter and his hips buck towards her slightly.

"Fuck," he says, "I'm so close, Stacey!"

At his words, she puts him back in her mouth, bobbing her head a little quicker and taking as much of him as she can in her mouth. His cock hits the back of her throat, but there are still a few inches of his cock that she is unable to take in her mouth. Stacey feels one of his hands come to the back of her head, guiding her as she bobs up and down on his cock.

She feels him start to push her back, as he says, "Careful, I'm going to cum, Stacey."

But she shakes her head, keeping him in her mouth, wanting to feel him cum in her mouth. So, he pulls her closer and she stays still as his cock twitches in her mouth, unloading string after string of his hot cum in her mouth. Stacey pulls back slightly, trying to swallow it as he fills her mouth; but there's so much cum that it's hard to swallow it all. He's breathing heavily as she steps to her feet, her tongue darting out to lick the small drop of cum that dripped from the side of her mouth.

"Delicious," she says mischievously, repeating his words from earlier.

He grins, pulling her flat against his chest.

"You're amazing," he says, his hands coming to rest on her bottom.

She just smiles, before telling him that she should get going. Stacey walks to his front door and he follows her, cornering her against his front door. She breathes in, his scent surrounding her.

"Will you go to dinner with me?" he asks, smiling down at Stacey.

His confidence is contagious.

"What time?" she asks, craning her neck to look him dead in the eye.

The air is thick surrounding them. She feels as though she may suffocate. He glances down at her lips and his tongue darts out along his full bottom lip.

"8pm, I'll pick you up," he grins, reaching past her to open the door.