Stacey and The Neighbor Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacey met Sam in the evening.
3.5k words
4.47
8.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IF YOU LIKE MY STORY, PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK.

Stacey decides on a seductive black dress for the evening with matching lace bra and thong underneath; with the way things went earlier, it's good to be prepared. She takes out her black Louboutin heels from the back of her closet, her favourite pair that she saves for special occasions when she wants to look extra sexy. The skin-tight black dress comes down to about mid-thigh, and has a low plunging neckline with lace trim around the edges. Sam is quite punctual, not a minute past eight o'clock he comes knocking on her door. There's a part of her that's screaming that she shouldn't go out with him; Stacey doesn't even know him. She'll blame it on her recent lack of orgasms and his blatant sex appeal. Sam leads Stacey to his car and opens the door. She has to step up to get in his large truck and her tall, thin, black Louboutin heels make her ankles shake. He puts his hand on her waist, boosting her upwards and she feels her face flush. The air in the car is thick and she notices his eyes on her tan legs more than once as they drive. Stacey let her skin-tight black dress hike up farther than she normally would, not pulling it down her legs. She watches his strong hands grip the steering wheel and another wave of arousal washes over her.

"How is it possible that I find him so sexy and he hasn't even done anything yet?" she thinks.

Stacey rubs her thighs together unconsciously, trying to relieve some pressure with a bit of friction.

"Careful there, Stacey, I might just have to pull over," Sam says jokingly, glancing down at her legs.

"Sorry," she says, pulling the tight fabric down over her skin.

Sam just grins. They arrive at the restaurant and he comes around to her side, opening the door for her. He helps her out and closes the door. They're just an inch apart and he looks intently at Stacey, hands planted firmly on her waist. Suddenly, there's not enough oxygen between them, and she holds her breath.

"I hope you like Italian," Sam says, giving her a grin before walking towards the restaurant, pulling her behind him by their entwined hands.

They're seated in a small booth. The restaurant is dimly lit and candles are lit on the table in front of them.

"You look gorgeous, Stacey," he says, looking up at her from his menu.

"Thank you," she says, smiling.

The waitress comes and they order some wine. They both order pasta and send the waitress on her way.

"So, this morning..." he says, grinning.

"It was great... it was alright," Stacey says, sending him a sly grin.

Sam quirks an eyebrow at her, "Just alright?"

"Mmm," she nods.

"Can I tell you something, Stacey?" Sam says.

"Sure," Stacey says.

"I've been waiting for this moment since the second I saw you," Sam says.

"What do you mean?" she asks, curiously.

"Every time we passed each other in the hall, all I wanted to do was press you against the wall and have my wicked way with you," he says, sending me a sexy smile.

Stacey crosses her legs, leaning towards him on the table. Her heart is pounding in her chest, and she is shaking. She can't believe that she is actually hearing these words from him, that all of those times she imagined him taking her; he was thinking the same thing.

"Is that your intention?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrow slightly.

"If that's what the lady wants, how can I refuse?" he grins.

"Such a gentleman," she says sarcastically.

"Always," he grins again.

Stacey laughs slightly at him. Sam truly is charming and his attitude is contagious.

"Can I tell you something, Sam?" she asks.

"Of course," Sam replies.

"I've imagined you having your way with me, too," she says shyly.

"Really?" he asks, his eyes lighting up.

They're silent for a moment and Stacey can't stop herself from the words that come out of her mouth next.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"I've never done anything like this before," she says, letting her nerves surface through.

She doesn't want him to think that she is some loose woman who just has sex with anyone at any given moment.

"Well neither have I," Sam says, "And we don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with, Stacey."

"I know," she nods.

"It sounds like we've already done some pretty dirty things; according to you at least. I'd say we know each other pretty well," he says, raising a brow and she can't contain her laugh.

"Fair enough," she nods.

"Hungry, Stacey?" Sam asks.

"I'm starving," she says, watching as his eyes darken.

Stacey eats her pasta quickly, not really interested in it. Sam seems the same way and they both glance over at each other occasionally, grinning. They finish their food quickly and it's not long until the waitress returns.

"Would you like to order some dessert?" the waitress asks perkily, handing them each a small dessert menu.

Stacey looks up at Sam and he's staring at Stacey mischievously.

"I know what I want, but I don't think it's on the menu," he says, not taking his eyes off of Stacey.

Stacey tries her hardest not to cough when she looks up at the waitress' uncomfortable expression.

"I'll have the chocolate cake, thanks," Stacey says quickly, handing her the menu and she smiles slightly before walking away.

"Oh my God, Sam, that was so embarrassing!" she says.

"Hey! I could have been talking about anything; but I like the way your mind is headed," he winks, acting innocent.

"Did you see her face? It was almost as red as mine," Stacey says, sending him a small scowl.

"I didn't notice," he says, grinning.

"You're embarrassing."

"Relax, Stacey, don't get your panties in a twist," he says, leaning towards her with an eyebrow quirked, taunting her.

"Relax, huh?" she asks, leaning back in her chair and reaching out her leg under the table.

Her high heels come in contact with his pants, he sits up straighter, looking at Stacey hesitantly. She slowly teases her leg up the side of his calf, running her foot along his thigh, just enough for him to tense slightly. She brings her leg up all the way, letting her foot rest in his lap.

"Do you like my shoes, Sam?" she asks passionately.

He glances down at his lap and nods, bringing his hand down to her ankle, running it up her calf and squeezing lightly and she let out a quiet exaggerated moan at his actions.

"I love them," he whispers, his hand going lower under the table, up further on her leg.

Just as he reaches her thigh, she pulls away.

"Good, " she says, as his hand slips off of her calf.

Stacey smiles at the fleeting frustrated look on his face.

"What's the matter, Sam? You look a little tense."

Sam just looks at Stacey and shakes his head as she let out a small laugh. She can't believe how wet she is at their exchange. His hands on her leg were like heaven.

"Oh no, I'm fine," he says, suddenly back to his confident self.

"Stacey, take off your panties," he says, a glint in his dark green eyes.

"What?" she asks, shocked, leaning forwards across the booth, lowering her voice.

"Give me your panties."

"I- I can't do that," she says, her heart hammering against her chest.

Stacey tries to ignore the way that her clit pounds with his words.

"Why not?" he asks, narrowing his eyes in a challenge.

"Oh God, that look on his face makes my pussy throb," she thinks.

"I-I just can't. We're in public."

"I knew you wouldn't do it," he says, sitting back in his chair.

"You're too tense." Stacey scowls at Sam, not liking that she is backing down from his challenge. But he's got a point, why not? It's not as if she doesn't want to, because a part of her does. A part of her wants to do everything and anything that he asks of her.

"Fine," she says, narrowing her eyes right back.

She glances around the dark restaurant, checking to see if anyone is looking. She quickly shimmies her hips, raising her dress slightly on her legs so that she can grip her black lace thong.

"What am I doing?" Stacey questions in her mind.

She is fairly certain that if any other man would have asked her to take her panties off, she would have left him on the spot. Sam's smouldering eyes watch her and she grins at the excitement of it all. Stacey slides her panties down her legs, leaning forward so that her thong doesn't catch on her heels. His eyes are watching her and she vaguely wonders if she has the same effect on him that he seems to have on her. Stacey grips the thin material in her hand, internally cursing when she feels how damp it is. She leans forward, her arm underneath the table, placing the fabric in his large warm hand. Sam grins as he feels the damp fabric.

"Excited, Stacey?"

Her cheeks flush. She takes the opportunity of being so close to him to glance down at his lap. She grins then, glancing at the large bulge in his pants.

"Excited, Sam?"

He lets out a hearty laugh and Stacey sits back in her seat, satisfied. Then the reality of what she has just done hits her.

"Oh God, I'm not wearing any panties," she thinks.

"Fuck it, I want him, so bad," she thinks again.

It feels good to act on impulse for once and to not be the one in control.

"Alright," Stacey clears her throat.

"Your turn." she nods at him, looking over where the bathrooms are and he smirks.

"That may be a little difficult."

"And why is that?"

"Because," he leans towards Stacey, "I'm not wearing any."

Stacey laughs, but her cheeks burn and her throat goes dry.

"I don't believe you," she says defiantly.

"Well, I could prove it to you. But as you pointed out -- we are in a public place," Sam says.

Stacey looks away from his gaze, clearing her throat.

"Oh god, I just hope that when we leave there isn't a wet spot on the back of my dress," she thinks.

"I've never done anything like this before... just so you know," she says, her voice coming out huskier than she intended.

"I know," Sam says, a sly grin on his face.

Stacey bites her lip.

"God, you have got to stop doing that," Sam's eyes drop down to stare at her mouth.

"Doing what?" she questions.

"Biting your lip."

"Oh," she says, releasing her hold on her lip.

"Stacey... put your foot in my lap again," he says, his eyes sparkling.

Stacey hesitates, but why stop now? So, she slides her leg up into his lap again, thankful that the table cloth would prevent anyone from seeing what's going on under their table. Sam's hand grips her ankle, tugging her closer before he slowly runs his hand up her inner thigh. He's getting closer and closer to exactly where she wants him. Her breathing is shallow, and his middle finger comes in contact with her slit, teasing slightly.

"Wow, Stacey, you really are dripping," he says, looking up at her from hooded eyes.

His finger presses forward and just as he slides it into her, she is jolted to reality by someone standing at their booth.

"Here you go."

Stacey jerks back from Sam, her knee banging against the table as Sam quickly presses his back against his seat, his hands coming to rest on the table. Both of their faces are red by now and she can't bring it in herself to look the waitress in the eye. The waitress hesitantly places a slice of decadent chocolate cake in front of Stacey.

"Thank you," Sam coughs, nodding up at her.

The waitress leaves and Stacey looks at Sam. They both are trying not to laugh at the situation.

"You should have seen her face that time," he says, laughing quietly.

"Oh God, Sam, we can never come back here," Stacey says, laughing.

She looks down at the slice of chocolate cake and gasp, it's huge. It's covered in chocolate sauce and has four layers. If a slice of cake could look sexy, this would be the one. She grabs her fork and takes a bite. She closes her eyes and moans involuntarily.

"Sam," she says, scooping some on her fork, "You have to try some."

Stacey holds her fork out to him and he lowers his mouth to it, taking a bite. The chocolate sauce drips along his bottom lip, so she reaches out and scoop it up with her finger, before placing her finger in her mouth and sucking off the sauce, pulling her finger from between her lips with a pop.

"Delicious," he says, his eyes dark.

"Maybe we should take this to go," Stacey says, clenching her thighs together.

She can't take much more teasing, She is dripping and all she wants to do is go back to his apartment.

"Getting impatient, Stacey?"

"Shut up, Sam and get the waitress," she says, smirking.

Sam calls the waitress over and she gives Sam the bill as she wraps up the cake. Stacey keeps giving Sam sly glances and they make their way to his truck. Sam grabs Stacey and pushes her against his truck with his body, crashing his lips down to her. They kiss hungrily in the dark parking lot, his hard erection pressed against her stomach.

"You're such a little tease, Stacey. You had my dick so hard in there, it was painful," he says against her neck, grinding against her.

"Take me home, Sam, so that you can have your wicked way with me," Stacey whispers, a teasing glint in her voice.

He growls, pulling the car door open and helping her into the car by her ass. He's quick to get into the driver's seat and pull away from the restaurant.

"So, you think I'm a tease, Sam?" she asks seductively.

Unbuckling her seat belt and facing towards him as he drives. His eyes dart towards her for a minute and he grips the steering wheel.

"You're just too sexy for your own good," he says, eyeing her from the corner of his eye.

There aren't many other people out driving, but he's trying hard to focus.

"These heels aren't very comfortable... mind if I stretch out my legs?" she asks, quirking a brow at him.

"Sure," he says, gulping.

Stacey stretches out her legs, resting them on his lap as he drives, She bends her knees slightly and he can easily see up her dress now, thanks to the fact that she is no longer wearing any underwear.

"Fuck," he says, glancing down at her quickly.

She can see the bulge in his pants and she bites down on her lip. She pulls herself closer to him on the seat, thankful that he has a truck, making this so much easier. Stacey leans close enough that her face is near his neck and she looks up at him. She presses her hand against his crotch, rubbing him through his jeans.

"Fuck, Stacey, I'm going to fucking crash if you keep going," he says huskily, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"Pull over Sam."

"What?" he asks, confused.

"It's dark, pull off the road," she says.

"We're almost home, Stacey," he says confused and she rolls her eyes.

"Sam, pull over. I need you, now!"

Sam glances at Stacey quickly, but takes a right off the road. They come to stop and he pulls as close to the trees as he can. They just hope it's dark enough that no one can see them. As soon as he turns the car off, Stacey pulls his face to her. His hands are everywhere at once, running along her legs and pushing her short dress up further on her legs, exposing her bare pussy to him.

"You're so sexy!" Sam says, "God, I want to fuck you!"

"Mmm... fuck me Sam!" she says, grasping his shirt, and pulling herself closer to him.

Sam grips her hips and roughly pulls her the rest of the way towards him. She places her legs on either side of his lap and get to work on his belt. His cock springs free as she unzips his pants and she moans.

"You really aren't wearing underwear," she says, panting as she pumps his cock with her hand.

He groans.

"Come here."

Sam grabs her dress and pushes it way up her hips, pulls her closer as she straddles him and he positions his cock at her opening. Stacey sinks down onto him and they both let out a moan as they're given what they've been anticipating all day. His hands grip her ass, guiding her up and down as she rides his cock. The steering wheel is pressed against her lower back and she tries not to bang her head against the roof of his truck. Sam's face is even with her breasts as she bounces up and down and he grips the fabric of her dress roughly. His hands find the zipper of Stacey's dress and he tugs it down, the straps falling down her shoulders. She frees her arms and her black lace bra is on display.

"You're perfect," he says, reaching back to unclasp her bra as he grips her breast in one hand and rolls her nipple between his fingertips. Stacey arches her back, pushing her breast to his willing hands and he takes a nipple in his mouth. His hips are coming up to meet her as she rocks back and forth on his cock. Her knees digging into the seat on either side of him. Stacey leans back, her hands resting on his thighs behind her as she continues to move up and down above him. He grips her ass again, encouraging her to go faster. Her clit is aching to be touched and she is so close to cumming that she feels like she might cry.

"Sam, please, I need to cum," Stacey says desperately, continuing to bounce on his cock.

"I'm close, Stacey, hold on baby," he says, gripping her arms and pulling them around his neck so that she is pressed against his chest as he bucks into her. Stacey moans and presses kisses along his neck.

"Fuck," he says, gripping her hips and pulling her down onto him.

Her thighs are shaking from holding herself in the awkward position for so long. Sam takes his hand and slides it between their bodies, he presses against her clit and she gasps. His hand stays still, but every time she moves her body to come down on his cock, Stacey rubs against his hand in just the right way.

"Sam, I'm cumming." she gasps, going harder than before to rock herself against him.

Her walls clench around his cock and he grips her hips pumping into her faster for a moment before she feels his release. They moan together, her arms around his neck and his wrapped around her back. Stacey rocks slowly against him, both of them living out their orgasms as long as possible. They just lie there in a driver seat for a moment.

"Wow," Stacey says, leaning back.

"Wow," he says too, grinning.

Stacey pulls her bra back on, clipping it, and slide back over to her seat, zipping her dress back up. It feels good to stretch her legs properly. She hears Sam zip his pants back up as he situates himself. Stacey pulls her dress down over her legs, covering her soaked pussy.

"Where are my panties, by the way?" she asks, laughing quietly.

"Don't worry, I'm keeping them safe," Sam says, patting his pants pocket as he laughs.

"Man, I was really looking forward to fucking you against the wall like I promised, but this... it was much better," he says, glancing sideways at her as he starts the car up again.

Stacey raises an eyebrow at him.

"Think you can get it up again by the time we get home, big boy?" she asks, biting down on her lip.

"Are you kidding? I could probably get it up right now if you really wanted me to," he laughs, pulling back onto the road.

"Well then you might just get your wish," she says tauntingly.

Stacey fully intends on holding him to his promise of fucking her against the wall. It's a fantasy they both have, apparently.

"Oh, I intend to," Sam says, letting his hand come to rest on her thigh as he drives. She has a feeling that she'll be getting locked out of her apartment more often; it's a good thing Sam is just across the hall to lend a helping hand.