All Comments on 'Stacey Ch. 02'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

Great build up and nice to see a loving story that's also very erotic. You did a great job with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb!

I like a story that has character as well as characters. You did an excellent job of making a story that was worth reading for the story's sake. I am marking your name so as to not miss any future work you may create.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kleenex, please?

I'm really not sure what to say about this series. You made me get teary as I read it. First for the loss of Angie, then for the incredible friendship and trust between Dan and Stacey. This is one I'll come back to.

notsaintlynotsaintlyalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I told you after reading your latest one, I'd read more. I read the whole series before commenting...

I just love your writing! It is the most real!

THANK YOU!!!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
marvelous!!!

i love the story. superb!!! :) continue please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories I've read, perhaps the best ever!!! I almost never vote, but this is a 5, and I'm going to read all your work and vote for as many as I can justify, too.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
Great Story

A little slow in parts but in general it was a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

simply awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Really Good!

There are some good stroke stories on Lit and there are some good character development stories. They are seldom combined like you did here! Good work! I came across this story searchng using the widower tag. I'll soon be checking to see if you have others and if they're half as good they'll be worth reading. Thanks for sharing. [Gualterio]

racoon1174racoon1174about 13 years ago
My First Comment on Lit

I have never felt it necessary to comment on any story on this site but this story was just f'ing hot!

kansasjackkansasjackabout 13 years ago
Uplifting Story

Stevie Ray,

I really enjoy your writing style and the fact that your stories aren't about sex and nothing but sex. We all know the chase is not quite as much fun as the end result but it is still an extremely critical process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, very good development, a poinyent end to sisters. As said in earlier comments, seldom is seen a good plot and development story that is also HOT.

And I will be looking at your other stories, a very good read.

Toylover

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Wonderful Tale

Very upbeat, with renewed bonding and the resulting healing of Dan. Gave it a '5'.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish I could find my Stacey...

Made me cry, sorrow and joy. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stacey

Good story with love and finally some great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

do not stop wrighting.the love in your words will always make people happy.

jviperjviperalmost 10 years ago
Finally read it all!

This one is a hot tear jerker! I knew it was gonna be sad from the description but it didn't prepare me for it anyway. It's such a strange thing that an overly happy story can carry such an inherent sadness to it.

No doubt the characters you created did their job to well. I really feel for Dan and Angelina. Their story was such a fun sexy adventure for it to end like that. Thankfully Stacey entered the picture to mend everything. Really great story, well worth the read!

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Loved it

This is a delightful and well crafted story. Please do more!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Very Hot

This has to be one of the sexiest stories I have read. The author makes you see every thing that he is presenting you. I renew my protest that everyone should have their own Stacey. What a delightful doll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My only complaint

Other than the name Angelina and Dan the story had nothing to do with the previous entries. No mention of a grieving Matt and Julie. No mention of Steve. The lack of Steve is understandable sure but Angelina's sister and brother in law not contacting Dan at all throughout the story is a bit of a let down.

They didn't have to be involved sexually but it would have been been nice to see how the loss of Angie effected her sister at least.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous, this story had everything to do with the previous entries.

Even though Julia, Matt, and Steve aren't mentioned in this one, Angelina is mentioned throughout the story. She is the sole reason for the story.

She is the sole reason for all my stories.

Gentjim48Gentjim48about 6 years ago
Glad you’re still around

Steieraygovan, I was happy to see your comment this year, to know you’re still around. I’ve enjoyed all your stories and realize that, although Angelique is very personal to you, your Summer series is at the top of my all-time favorites from any author. I hope you have more to share. Thanks for what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I came across this story while on the site. Very good build up and ending. I will read the rest of your stories and thanks for your time and efforts. 5*

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Outstanding

It doesn’t get much better than this. 5+ stars. Thank you.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
This is an amazing story

Seeing the process of this man going from incredible, heart-rending devastation back to the heights of pure true love was incredible. Finding such truly passionate, selfless devotion twice in a lifetime is a real miracle and Dan honestly deserved it. Stacey is an incredible character, fun, sensual beyond belief, sexy, smart, compassionate, kind, and a real joy to read about. The way she opened herself up to him completely and devoted herself to healing him both emotionally and physically was a thing of beauty. Although I appreciated her willingness to do anything to make Dan better, including getting felt up by Chris in front of him or fooling around with with Veronica, I was really glad they didn't actually end up involving other people. The love and lust these two share was just too special for that. It would have cheapened their newly deepened relationship. For me it was enough to know that she would have done anything to heal him and show him how important he is and how much she loves him.

This is a truly wonderful story with some really great characters. Definitely my favorite of stevieraygovan's titles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Again, surprised to see that so few have read and reviewed this touching five star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous