Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and asked Master to continue.

"Card one, you will get onto the bed I will give you some pussy torture and anal play, this will include using that bush I have had you grow being pulled and your ass having a few different objects in. Card two is going into a different area of kink play. We will go down to the ground floor, walk around a little and anyone who interacts with you, be it by talking, staring or just making themselves noticed for taking an interest in you, will get an invitation to either spank you, play with you, or any other ideas they have that I approve of. You have 30 seconds to decide."

My head was racing, I had no idea which one turned me on more, and I was stuck between rock and a hard place. On one hand I had never done anal and thought that would be a nice end to the day trying it out. But on the other I had never been in public, I did dip a toe into that area before with the door knock but that had the possibility of 1 or 2 people seeing me not anyone who might still be up at about 10:30 in and around the building.

I couldn't decide.

"Master I need to apologise, I cannot decide, it's not that I don't want to do either it's that I do want to do both. How busy is it normally at this time on a Monday?"

"Well slut I am not unhappy that you have not yet decided, I admire your honesty and I will tell you there will be 2 receptionists, and the possibility of maybe 4-5 more people, today isn't that busy, I thought it would be a good day to start in that area."

"Ok Master I will choose card one, I would like to do card two, the chance that I could have people touching and doing things to me I don't know does turn me on, but I would like it to be something that will not disappoint. If there is no one or not many people there and it's a little dull it will take away from the idea."

"Right ok slave, first we need to clean out your ass. Get into the toilet, onto the floor and get on all fours with your ass in the air. I will be with you shortly.

I went into the toilet and did as Master asked. I wasn't waiting long for him to come in and he put something cold onto my anal opening.

"I have lubed up your asshole, I am now going to gently put something up there. We call it a douche. It is filled with water and will flow into your ass and then you will relieve yourself and you will be clean."

I felt something pressing against my hole and Masters voice telling me to relax, as it will go in easier. I relaxed my ass and felt my hole give way to the item pressing against it.

"That is the tube inserted into your ass, how does it feel?"

"It feels ok Master, a little weird but I have no issues."

"Ok I will now open the tap on the pipe and the water will flow into your ass, you will feel a cold flow enter you and it will feel like it's filling you up, that's natural. Let me know when it gets uncomfortable, if it gets too uncomfortable don't forget out safe words."

With that the tap was opened, I felt exactly what Master was talking about, first a cold flow in my ass, then a feeling of getting filled up. I started to feel very full.

"I am feeling full master." I told Master.

I could still feel water entering me. I thought Master was going to turn it off when I told him that but nothing. I didn't want to make a fuss and just wait for Master to turn it off. I was getting close to using the amber safe word. Before I did the tap was turned off.

"I left it open longer slut because this is a form of punishment and when we get into torture you will get used to the uncomfortable feeling. If I was punishing you this would feel empty to you. Just remember that before you disobey me, and before you say you wouldn't, everyone disobeys sometimes. I am now going to remove the pipe, make sure you are holding in the water I don't want you spilling on the floor."

He removed the pipe and I had a struggle to keep the water in, the longer the pipe was out the heavier the water became against my hole.

"Right get over the toilet and remove the water. This is something you might feel embarrassing as there will be noises coming out of you that you don't want to make, but I am going to stay here anyway to watch and listen to you. You're doing it for the camera anyway."

I got onto the toilet and let my ass relax, I could feel the water against my asshole. It was now warm, my body had heated the water up. I let a little bit of water go and made a farting noise. This was so embarrassing for me. The worst thing was that my reaction was to tighten back up, it was like having diarrhea where you have to force yourself to let the fluid go. I pushed my asshole open and the fluid flowed out of me like a river. I finished up and wiped my ass clean with wet wipes Master was handing to me.

"Now your clean slut you have 10 seconds to get onto the bed. I want you in the doggy position but with your face on the bed."

I jumped onto the bed and got into position. I heard Master go into the box and tip all the items out. I dare not look and before I knew it I had something getting locked onto my ankles. Once on I couldn't move one leg without the other moving. It was like I had a bar between my ankles forcing me to move them together. Master then took one of my wrists at a time pulled them under my body, between my legs and locked them in too. I was in what I think is called a spreader bar, with my legs and wrists locked in the unit.

I then felt more lube getting poured onto my asshole, it didn't take a genius to know we were going straight into the ass play.

"I will be starting with some anal play, I assume you knew that since your asshole is now clean and lubed up. We will start with some anal beads."

They were pink and got bigger the more Master put in. Master was gentle and slow. The first four went in relatively easily. Then the larger ones started to come, I managed to get another three in making it seven beads in my ass.

"I am now going to take the beads out and replace them with something a little more advanced, it's called a butt plug, it's not a big one but it will feel bigger and different."

Master slowly removed the beads and placed them down next to me on the bed, the sensation of them getting pulled out was different and made my pussy tingle. Master then picked up the lube and spread more against my ass, and then I felt something else against my opening. It was larger to start with and once it was pushed through my opening unlike the beads that my asshole could close up around, the butt plug kept my hole open. After a little more resistance and Master moving the plug in and out a little to help ease my hole to open further the plug went in and I got a strange sensation where my ass just swallowed the rest of the plug until the base hit against my ass.

"Well done slave I am proud of you, you took that with ease compared with many anal virgins I have encountered. Now I am going to release your hands and I want you to roll onto your front."

Master released my hands and I rolled over, he then tied my hands and legs towards the head of the bed pulling my hands and feet up to my head.

"I am now going to start on the pussy torture, I want you to think back to session two when we started this exercise. If you need to use your safe word please do there will be no repercussions. I just ask that you make sure you want to use them before you do as I will have to stop the specific exercise we are on. Now get ready and enjoy."

"Thank you Master."

Master started slowly and was hitting my pussy with a flogger, after every hit I remembered to thank him. Although he wasn't hitting me hard to start with, after my slaps from room 507 my pussy was still a little sensitive. The hits got harder and harder and then it stopped suddenly. I then saw Master bring his hand towards my pussy and assumed he was going to hive me some slaps.

To my surprise he didn't. He grabbed a hand full of my bush and pulled it. It was worse than getting my pussy hit, it was unexpected and a completely different feeling. Master was starting to pull so hard my ass was getting lifted off the bed. He let me go and then gave me 5 very hard slaps to my pussy opening and then one to my bush, again thanking him after each hit.

Something happened in that moment I had never had happen before and I didn't know what was happening or why. After each slap I was getting more and more aroused. Now that wasn't such a weird thing I had that happen earlier in this session as well as the slaps in session 2. What I was curious about was the fact that after the last slap on my pussy I felt so close to cuming, it wasn't a cuming sensation I normally have either, it was much stronger.

Not knowing what was going on I decided to speak to Master about it.

"Master please may this slut speak?" I asked.

"Yes slut you may." Master replied.

"I am not sure what was happening but after that last slap I could feel a huge orgasm and a strong cuming sensation which also feels like I need to pee, it's not something I've ever felt before. I have been getting aroused when getting slapped on my pussy but this was different."

"That is interesting slave. It could be something we call pain orgasm, now there is a reason why we use pain in sexual play. It's because some people find it heightens orgasms or even that the pain alone can give them orgasms. It looks like you could be in that second group, and as for the stronger cuming sensation, that could be because you were going to squirt. When you squirt it does feel like you are be about to pee but, that's just because it's a similar reaction. I am going to assume you know what squirting is by now slut."

"Yes Master thank you. That has helped me understand my sensations."

"Unfortunately that is our first hour over slut. We have actually run a little over, it's not to worry. Now I want you to shave your bush, leave a little landing strip but get it short and neat. I will be back after a quick break to get you ready for your night. You have 20 minutes."

With that Master removed my restraints and left the room and I got straight into the toilet. I got a drink and then went to remove my pubic hair. There was only a toilet and wash basin in the room but I just used the toilet to sit on and gave my pussy hair into the pan. A little bit of TLC it was probably wanting. One thing that made me jump was when I sat down I had forgotten I had the butt plug in and when I sat down it hit the base and gave me a bit of a shock. I managed to get used to sitting on the plug and got to work on my hair.

I left a little landing strip with nice short hair like Master asked and shaved the rest. It looked much different, and I could see that my pussy went from a hairy mess to red bare skin. It took me a good 15 minutes to do as I had to trim the area first, but after I got it done I went for a pee and went back into the room.

I was only waiting in the bedroom a few minutes before Master came back in.

"That looks nice slut, much better, you can keep it maintained like that until I give you further notice. Now if you get onto the bed I need to do a couple of things before we part company for the night. Firstly I will be keeping the key to the room, there is no reason you need it. I will also be putting you into a restraint and putting some cream onto your pussy."

The restraint wasn't much, it was two separate pieces, and they both had a large and small cuff. The large went around my thigh and the small around my wrists. Once in place on me I couldn't move my wrist or leg without the other moving they were basically tied together. After that Master put some soothing cream on my pussy, it had no feeling but it was supposed to help the recovery after the abuse it got in the session.

"Right slut if for some reason there is a fire alarm the cuffs will automatically release. They are on a system that releases the locks with any alarms. Now sleep well and I will see you in five and a half hours for your morning session."

Master left the room for the last time that night, it was 11:30pm and I was shattered. Although I had a butt plug in my ass that I would have in all night, and I was tied up I went straight to sleep. I managed to sleep all the way through until 4:30am when I was in serious need of a pee. Unfortunately there was no way of getting to the toilet, but luckily for me I only had 30 minutes till Master would be down and I could hopefully get into the toilet.

I lay awake for the next 20 minutes and manage to get through without peeing myself. I wouldn't want that on the camera that's for sure, well I assume there still filming me.

I heard a card plugged into the door and in walked Master. It was only 4:50am but I was glad to hear Master return.

"Hi slut I see your awake. How did you sleep?"

"Hi Master I slept well, that was until 4:30 when I woke up needing a pee. Could I please be able to go to the toilet?"

"Yes slut I will untie you and then you can go, do you need the plug out?"

"No Master I just need to pee, thank you."

Master pressed a button and the cuffs released me. I ran to the toilet and relieved myself. I defiantly needed it. I wiped up and went back into the bedroom.

"I managed to check out your fun that happened next door. I didn't realise that you went into Mistress Lisa's room and that her slave was the one to smack you. I don't know if you know but that is quite a big thing. With Mistress Lisa letting her slave do the work, she sees you being lower in the chain than her slave. It's also a little humiliating to be a submissive to another submissive."

"I didn't realise any of that Master, thank you for educating me." I replied.

"Are you all set for the next session slut?" Master asked.

"Yes Master, what are we doing in this session?" I replied

"If I told you, it would ruin the thrill of not knowing what was happening. Now I think we need to get you out of that plug. Bend over and let me retrieve it."

I bent over in the middle of the room allowing Master access to my ass. He pulled at the plug, it took a bit of effort but my ass finally gave way and I heard a pop as it left my ass.

He then kept his hand on my back to keep me from standing back up, rubbed some lube back around my ass and then pushed a bigger anal plug into my ass, it wasn't much bigger but I could feel the stretch.

Master then grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. We started to move towards the door. We got to the door and then went through it. We went into the elevator and up to level 7. It looked similar to level 5 except it had a green carpet and plain white walls.

We went into another room. It had beams, a table and the floor was like a bathroom laminate flooring. When we got to the table Master dropped me onto it.

"Stay there slut until I get back. I will be a few minutes."

Master went out the door and closed it behind him, I had a look around the room. There were cameras in this room too. Something I didn't see when I came in that I thought was a little scary was a wall covered in padding like I imagine in a mental institute room.

It wasn't long before Master came back. He came through the door and was followed by someone else. It was a female wearing a hood and sexy leather clothes.

"I hope you don't mind me getting help for this session, there's no extra charge. I was asked last night if I needed help and I couldn't resist." Said Master.

"No Master that is fine. Thank you." I replied.

"I want you to stand over there." Master pointed over to the beams.

I did as asked and went over to the beams. Once there Master and the female went to work tying me up. I had my hands bound behind my back and above my head, one leg bound to the floor and one at a right angle bound to one of the joists. I felt very open and was very aware of the new woman in the room.

"Right now that you are tied up, it's time for you to meet our helper."

As Master was saying that the woman came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"I like you more in this room that 507, Slave Stacey Jenkins."

She then removed the mask and stood in front of me was Mistress Lisa. Although I am not supposed to say her name as I learn later in the day. I probably should have seen this coming, but after only a few hours sleep and a rough end to yesterday I didn't see it coming at all. In fact I thought it was the other slave and Master was making me feel worthless using her against me again.

"Right slut I have brought Mistress Lisa to assist for no other reason other than she wants to have some fun with you. You will treat her the same as you would me, and I have told her that she has the same control over this session as me. If she says it we both go along with it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. I will obey any commands, and can I say welcome Mistress Lisa." I reply.

The next thing I am getting a slap across my tits. In fact it was one slap on each tit.

"I don't remember telling you, you can use my name slave, you will call me Mistress. Do you call Master, Master Joe?" said Mistress.

"No I do not Mistress, I apologise." I replied.

"Have I been told right that you found some things out about your body in your last session slave?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress. I did"

"Well what was it, I want to hear you say it?"

"I think I may be able to orgasm from getting whipped on the pussy, and I might also be able to squirt through it too Mistress."

"Well this is what Master was telling me yesterday in conversation and why I asked to join. We are going to test this today. We will start easy, first we will give you some penetration to get you started and then just try and get you to the orgasm through the pussy pain."

Mistress then went and picked something up from behind me. It was a dildo attached to a long pole. Mistress came back around and started to prod my pussy with it, it felt good to have something inside me. Yesterday, except for the fingering at the start, was all about surface play.

Mistress wasn't prodding for long though. After a minute or so and getting the dildo wet with my juices, she started to push the dildo further and further in and out of me. I looked across to Master and he was just watching with a smile on his face.

Mistress had a glance over at Master and then nodded at each other. That worried me.

Mistress then took the dildo out and I thought the pain was about to start, I wasn't really close or even anywhere near an orgasm. I thought Mistress was just playing with me, telling me they would start easy.

Master walked around to my ass and pulled out the plug. It was then swiftly replaced with the dildo, it wasn't any bigger in girth than the plug but it was about twice the size if it was all the way in. They rested the wooden handle into a hole in the floor. Master came around the front of me and untied my right leg from the floor and put it into the same position as the left, leaving me hanging with my legs and arms spread.

Master then came over to me and got his cock out. He went to put a condom onto it and I knew he wanted to have some fun of his own.

"Right slut I am going to fuck your pussy while that dildo is in your ass. This is called double penetration or DP. It will give you more sensations as my cock and the dildo hit against each other between your walls."

He then went straight in he was thrusting in and out with some rhythm, it was impressive. He then started to pull out and thrust in deep, this was where things got interesting. Not only was master going 7 inch deep into my pussy filling that hole up, but the dildo in my ass was banging against the floor as I was getting lifted up and down to Masters hard thrusts.

It wasn't long before Master pulled out stood on a chair took off his condom and blew his load over my face. With it dripping down he left to stage right.