Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well looks like you got Master off well enough. I hope you're not far off because it's time to test your theory. There aren't many people who can get off over pussy pain and actually squirt through it." Said Mistress.

She went and picked up a whip and whipped me with it.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Well done slave but you have permission to not need to thank me, you might need to concentrate on other things."

With that she started to hit me over and over with the whip. I could feel an orgasm building up and up. Mistress then put the whip down and started to use her had.

"Let me know when you feel like you're about to cum slave."

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

She started to slap my pussy again. She then started to rub my clit and slap me in a fast rhythm. It wasn't long till I could feel something big build up.

"Mistress I think I m close, do I have permission to cum?" I asked.

"Yes slave let everything go, give me a squirt." She replied.

Mistress stopped playing with my clit and just slapped my pussy. It wasn't long before I was making some strange noises and Mistress went to town on me. It was slap after slap, it must have been one slap every one second or so. She hit one perfectly on my clit and I started to scream/moan. It felt like I was going to piss myself but after one final big hit from Mistress my pussy shot out a squirt. It went everywhere.

I had never before seen such an amount of liquid during sexual activities, Mistress did well not to get covered in it but there was a puddle on the floor.

My head dropped with a lack of control and energy.

"Well that's a good slave, looks like you are one of the few. How did that feel?"

I was spaced out but managed a quick yes with a nod.

Master came over and took the dildo out of my ass.

"Would you like to finish there slut, we only have 10 minutes left of this session, if not I think Mistress can think of something you can do?" said Master.

"I can manage 10 minutes for you both." I replied.

Mistress got me down from the bindings and I dropped to the floor.

"Well slave there's only one thing I want you to do for the next ten minutes. Get yourself over there to the puddle and lick up your mess. If you do a good job I may join you again, now get sucking and impress me some more." Mistress demanded.

I crawled over to the puddle and started sucking up my squirt juice, it was similar to my juices I tasted yesterday, they weren't as tasty and a little thinner. After ten minutes I had licked up most of the juice.

"Well done slave, I will join you another time. I will now leave you with your Master." Mistress tapped my head like a little dog before walking away and out of the room.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself today slut, unfortunately that's our time come to an end again. I will take you back to the room on the 5th floor and let you grab your bag and belongings. You can also go for a shower, there are facilities in basement two."

Master got me up and we walked towards room on the 5th floor, I still had Masters cum on my face and my juices down my legs, feet, pussy, face and hair.

Once in the room I grabbed my belongings and Master took me to the elevator. We got in and it started to move down until we got to basement two. Master pointed me in the right direction.

"I will see you later then Stacey. I hope you enjoyed your day and I look forward to our next session." Said Master.

"Yes Master it was different and I enjoyed it I will get another booked for a week or so time. Do I get any of the recordings?" I asked.

"Yes you will I will get them to get the full stream onto a drive. Ask for t when you get to the desk, it won't take more than ten minutes."

With that Master closed the doors on the elevator and I walked towards the showers.

In the shower room the showers were like prisons showers, here was no privacy. There were a few other women in there too. It might have been embarrassing if I didn't know that all the other women in here had, had a night like mine. Well maybe not like mine, but sexual bondage nights never the less.

I got showered and kept myself in a little corner shower. There was no talking just silent showering. I got changed and headed back to the ground floor. Once there I went to reception. It was Amy the receptionist that I had spoken to the first night I came here. She didn't recognise me.

"Hi Amy, could I get my cards and there should be a drive for me too, it's Stacey Jenkins."

"Oh hi Stacey, yes here are your cards, and there is the drive. Did you do the website recordings today?"

"Yes I did." I replied.

"You will get an email in the next few days with the clips and pictures we are going to use, if we use any. They will then be up on the website by the end of this week. Enjoy your day."

I went outside and called for a taxi and went home to relax, not knowing my next adventure would start next weekend.

************************************************

Again thanks for reading, and for making it to the end. I hope you will read the next when I get it written and submitted.