Stacey's Boyfriend won't Pee on Her

Story Info
At the lakehouse we learn Stacey has a piss fetish.
1.8k words
4.52
24.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year on the first day of summer a group of us rent a lake house in Michigan. Stacey, Darren, Jacob, Alyssa, Tiffany, Mark, Rachel, and myself all carpool out there. It's a four-day weekend where we sit in inner tubes, drink beer and float on the lake. At night we light a campfire and drink a little more. It's a pretty chill weekend.

The first day was relatively uneventful. We were all tired from the drive and the amount of sun we got didn't help. Day two started nice and early. I was eager to get out on the lake and naturally woke up pretty early. I came downstairs to find Stacey and Darren already making coffee. They have been dating for a couple years now and I have to admit I was a bit jealous of Darren. Stacey was gorgeous with long bright blonde hair and a cute innocent smile. Standing at 5'9" with perky As and a tight ass she was just my type. I was certainly looking forward to a day of seeing her float around the lake in her powder blue triangle bikini.

Slowly everyone awoke and we had some breakfast and packed the floating cooler. The group hopped in their inner tubes, lashed them together and we pushed off to the lake. Usually we just paddle ourselves out to the middle and drink until lunch time. By 11am we were good and sloshed. The conversations start out as discussions of work, family, and other trips we've taken but today it devolved in to who has had a threesome and likes to be spanked (Both Alyssa). It then moved to what kinks you're NOT in to. Before anyone could answer Tiffany hopped out of her tube and swam a couple feet away from us

T: "Sorry, I have to pee and couldn't hold it any more."

Mark laughed

M: "Are we not just going in the tube?"

Everyone laughed

T: "Ew gross, I don't want pee around us!"

D: "Yea, no thanks."

S: "Yea you WOULD agree"

A: "Ooo i think we found a fetish Darren isn't in to!"

D: "Would you seriously want pee ON someone?"

In unison Jacob, Alyssa, Tiffany, Mark, and Rachel all said "Nah" while I said "Sure"

Suddenly all eyes were on me.

S: "Wait really?"

Me: "I mean, I'm not in to it but if someone wanted me to pee on them it doesn't really cause me any harm. I certainly don't want to be on the receiving end though."

S: "Oh I do."

Me: "Really?"

S: "Oh yea. I've asked Darren and he just won't do it. I think it would be so hot."

D: "Well if you want it so bad let him piss on you!"

S: "Yea like you would be OK with that."

D: "Go ahead dude, maybe then she'll leave me alone about it. You have my blessing."

Me: "Ha, yea OK."

The group all chuckled and the conversation moved on but Stacey kept looking at me. We kept drinking and time passed. The group all agreed it was time for lunch. Hanging off the edge of the tubes we slowly paddled back in. We came back for lunch but "lunch" was code for midday nap. I closed my eyes for a bit but 45 minutes later Stacey knocked on my door.

S: "Hey, want to go hang out on the porch?"

We went downstairs and after some idle conversation she cut me off and hastily asked me a question.

S: "Would you really pee on me? Darren said it was cool and I even checked with him when we got back. Like seriously."

Me: "I uh..."

S: "Please! I really want to try it!"

Me: "OK fine if you really want it."

Stacey grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in to the house down the hall and in to the bathroom. She yanked me inside, shut the door, and hopped in the tub. On her knees with the biggest smile she looked up at me with those hazel eyes.

S: "OK! Go ahead."

I hesitantly undid the string to my bathing suit and before lowering them checked again with her that she was really sure.

S: "Yes yes lets go."

Me: "Where should I uh...aim?"

S: "My chest I guess?"

I lowered my shorts and Stacey's eyes grew. Now this was real and she got even more excited. I grabbed my dick and aimed it towards her. I paused kind of looking away from her trying to work up the courage to go.

S: "Come on...spray me"

Me: "Hey! I won't be able to pee if I'm hard."

It took me a second but I began to pee. My yellow stream hit her square between her tits. As I went it poured down her chest soaking her bikini. All those beers certainly helped as I kept going for quite a while. Eventually she was dripping all down her front over the triangle covering her pussy and on the the tub. She never broke her smile or her gaze at me. When I finished I shook out the last drops and her smile diminished a bit. I pulled up my shorts and tied them back in place.

Me: "Satisfied?"

S: "That was great! But I will admit I thought I would get more of a sexual rush out of it. Still a good one to check off the bucket list though so thank you!"

Me: "The group is going to spend the rest of this trip talking about how I peed on you aren't they?"

S: "Nah we can keep this to ourselves. Darren said he wants nothing to do with it. I think he just doesn't want me fucking someone else. Anything pee related he is happy someone else is taking care of."

By this time most everyone had woken up from their nap and were ready for round two on the lake.

A: "Everyone pee before we get out there. Don't want Stacey to get excited! Haha."

We pushed back out to the lake and continued to drink and chat. I couldn't help but laugh that Stacey was the only one with a wet bathing suit still. We drank for a few more hours and as it was getting dark we decided to head in again. Mark prepared dinner and Rachel kept us warm with a nice fire. As it got late people started to pack it in and go in to sleep but I was a little wired from the earlier excitement and it seems Stacey was too. Darren stood up.

D: "Well, I hate to say it but I'm done stoking the fire for the three of us. Keep an eye on Stacey would you bud?"

We wished Darren a good night and he went in. Stacey scooted her chair closer to mine.

S: "And then there were two."

Me: "Heh yea. How are you doing?"

S: "I'm good. Thought I would be a lot more satisfied from earlier but maybe it was just the thought of it."

Me: "Ya know I was thinking about that. I did pee on you but maybe you needed to be in the right position."

S: "I don't think us fucking is going to put me in the right head space and I'm VERY sure Darren doesn't want you in our bedroom peeing on me while he and I fuck haha."

Me: "I wasn't suggesting fucking you. More just putting you in the mood"

S: "I'm game to try again! You got some left in the tank?"

Me: "Heh sure. Come over here."

I pulled Stacey over to the grassy area slightly away from the fire. It left a soft glow on her skin and just enough light to see how excited her face was.

Me: "Take off your Bikini."

Without an ounce of hesitation Stacey undid the knots at her waist and dropped her bikini bottoms to the ground. Her pussy was completely bare. Very neat and she just a little labia showing. She kept her eyes locked on me and pulled her top off over her head.

Me: "Ok now on your knees."

She dropped to the ground instantly.

Me: "Knees and mouth open."

Her legs spread but there was a slight pause in opening her mouth. As she thought about it Stacey looked back up and her wide smile turned to an open mouth.

Me: "One hand on your tits and one on your pussy."

Again she hesitated a tiny bit but she began to run her left nipple giving it ever so slightly gentle tugs. Her other hand wandered down between her legs and immediately felt the wetness. She looked down to see what she was doing but then looked back up with a smile and opened her mouth again. Her eyes closed for just a second as she hit a good rhythm but then she opened them and gave a small head nod. She was ready. I undid my shorts once again and lowered them to my feet. With my right hand held my cock and aimed it at her. With my left I softly placed my hand on her head and ran it down her back. She shivered as I got between her shoulder blades. My hand came back up and my hand grasped around her ponytail. As I squeezed Stacey let out a moan. I squeezed even harder and wretched her head back. I leaned down and whispered to her.

Me: "Don't close your mouth. Just let it flow on to you."

I stood upright and straightened my back. Stacey was ready for it. She moaned even more. I started to release my golden stream right in to her mouth. I stared directly in to her eyes and she stared back. As I filled her mouth with my piss it overflowed on to her chest covering her arm and she pulled even harder on her nipple. The warm liquid spilled down to her pussy where her cupped hand splashed it inside her as she thrust two fingers in herself. Stacey moaned even louder and soon she began to buck up and down on her fingers. My hot piss splashing everywhere on her. I looked down at this blonde beauty and nodded to her. She let herself cum. Her moans gargled and tears formed on the side of her eyes. After a few seconds her body started to collapse. I released her pony tail and and her mouthful of piss sprayed on to the grass. Stacey rolled on to her back and looked back up at me. She smiled, licked her lips and took a gulp of the rest.

Me: "Better?"

Stacey didn't move but eventually managed a sigh. She laid there for a few minutes before gathering her bikini and with very shaky legs wandered with me back in to the house. We both ascended the stairs and as she went in to Her and Darren's room she mouthed "Thank you."