All Comments on 'Stacey's Feet Ch. 01'

by ClarasBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FrankysstoneFrankysstoneover 3 years ago

This is just fucking awesome!😉

ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
eBook for Sale

Hey readers! There are 4 chapters of this story, and they are all publishing on here for free, but I'd really appreciate some support so I can spend more time writing!

The eBook for Stacey's Feet is available here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KHH9794

Thanks so much! This was really fun to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Had real possibilities.

Needed more buildup before the foot action -- which, BTW, is not my cup of tea. What was the rush? And the blowjob that preceded it was also too quick -- the way she got to it and started it without so mush as any foreplay. And, despite her having 'studied' porn video blowjobs, she had no prior experience with them. Wouldn't you think, as I do, that she'd need to take her time? Play with his cock with her hand/s a while before sucking that head inside her mouth? Finding out what aspects he liked best? Faster? Slower? Harder? Playing with his balls while sucking? Kissing/sucking his balls?

And what about at least some action involving her tits. And her ass.

I'll read the second chapter to see if it's better.

BTW, you need an editor/proofreader.

"Hearing hsi tone of surprise" HSI? HIS

"Can I... Could I duck on your toes?" DUCK? SUCK

""Good. Now, t get yourself really close" T? TO

ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
Edited eBook

Hey readers!

Fixed some typos and edited. The updated edition is publishing here, but went up faster on Kindle. Please consider supporting my writing!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LHG5YPQ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClarasBestFriend@ClarasBestFriend
I have loved reading stories on here! Some particular sub-genres and kinks really caught my fancy, and I thought of some stories I would love to read that weren't on here yet, so I am writing them! Thanks for reading, and if you want to help support me (that would be awesome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES