All Comments on 'Stacey's Story'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this . Your best yet in my humble opinion ( and that is saying something ) The slow burn to a HOT ending was just right. The way you write it has me right there in the room with Paula and Stacey , living this wonderful revelation in love with them. And I've said it before I am a sucker for a happy ending so of course 5 big stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Clarification

"Pentecostals/Holy Rollers" don't go anywhere near the Bible. There is no "Rapture". There IS the rooting up, bundling up, and burning up of all non-Whites, so don't be in THAT "Rapture".

jackie_emjackie_emabout 6 years ago
Pentacostals?

I have no idea what anonymous is talking about and doubt they have much contact with real Pentacostal folks. I know several, and while they are homophobic and fervently anti-abortion, they have black and white members, including mixed race couples, they read the Bible frequently and they are ready for the Rapture any moment now.

I genuinely enjoyed the story - a very good one.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
I'm with her

I'm with stroudle on this one---probably your best yet. Keep them coming!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I must have missed this one, not to bad need to keep a better eye out for more of these story's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your story

I would really like you to continue this story with remaining characters like alvira, anna etc.

candykinscandykinsabout 6 years ago
Feelings?

I enjoyed the story and enjoyed the attention to details. I liked the intelligent dialog. I did however wish we knew what the characters were feeling. So I felt a little removed from the story, just an observer watching from a distance, as opposed to being immersed in the scenes and inside Stacey’s head. An example is when they first kiss, or when they start to make love. Except for her saying she had a sudden urge to kiss her, I didn’t know she even felt anything for Paula except for friendship. Attraction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Controversial choice of Church - great!

Sadly the Christian church is split into so many denominations and that is reflected in sub-divisions in Pentacostalism too, so I think you left yourself a little open to someone coming up with the race issue. Anon is both right and wrong in what he/she is saying but rest assured there is a coming together again after that church lost its way. Example of evidence? Two Pentecostal leaders urged their congregations to observe Black Lives Matter on December 14, 2015 in response to the Grand Jury decisions not to indict. I thought there was too much detail around this going on, so became a very slow burner. I see mileage later following the mother-daughter reconciliation for her to rediscover her (mother's) lesbian desires. Possibly with the passing of the father Stacey gets on well with and a need to help her mother find her identity in the world again.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I honestly can't describe how happy I am to have be raised without religion. Care for fellow humans, help when you can and accept people for who they are is how I was raised. I loved this story thank you for being a cool human and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To much Religion especially halfway through having Sex Ruins the Hole Story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous