Stacey's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I am going to do though is be open to changing the situation, if you want to take it further then I'll come along for the ride. Let's be open to each other and that means giving the other time to adjust, there's no grand coming out party it's just you and me, together."

"Oh," I stared straight ahead, "okay, I guess."

"I'm asking you out," she put her hand on my leg, "I don't know where we'll end up and that's not a bad thing because expectations are my downfall, I can never live up to my own let alone someone else's," she squeezed my leg.

"Okay," I put my hand on top of hers, "no promises in the dark," I glanced off to my left.

"We can't kiss here though," Paula squeezed my leg again, "let's go home."

"What if Caroline is there?"

"Then we'll find somewhere else."

***

As it happened, Caroline wasn't at home. She'd gone out with Tess and left one of her garbled notes stuck to the fridge door. She was in the habit of taking lines from songs and stringing them together to make a message.

Hiya Fellow Humans,

Have climbed the wall and wish you were here, and so I've gone to the dark side of the moon with Tess to have a momentary lapse of reason. Will be back to the delicate sound of thunder.

Lots of Love,

Me (Caroline).

"I worry about that girl," Paula brought the note through with a bottle of wine I'd just bought, "the first note she left me said something about running off to join the French Foreign Legion, she'd be back when the war was over or tomorrow, whichever came first. I really thought she'd flipped her bloody lid," she handed me the note.

"She's quite clever with words though, one of these days she'll be a best selling author and I'll just be the woman who rented a room to her," she moved past me to the wall unit where the wineglasses were kept, "fancy a tipple?"

"Um okay," I put the note down on the coffee table, "I um have to go to the loo."

By the time I returned from the toilet Paula had put on some music, she's got quite an extensive music collection. I'd taken off my boots and put on my sheepskin slippers but Paula had her boots on and she managed a cheeky grin as she raised the glass in her hand.

"You picked a winner with this one, goes down smooth."

"I took a chance," I sat down next to her, "I was going to buy the De Bortoli one."

"For someone who barely touches a drop you always seem to pick the best wine," she unzipped a boot and took it off.

"I do read wine reviews," I took a sip, "it has got a bite,"

"Yeah it sure has," she pulled at the other zip and frowned, "it's just not my day for zippers," she put her foot on the coffee table, "help a girl out?"

I put the wine down and tugged on the zipper, it was pretty tight but eventually I managed to work the zipper past a few damaged teeth and Paula grinned as she eased her foot out of it.

"I nearly ditched these for some I saw on sale a few months ago but these boots have sentimental value, I bought them at Debenhams in Manchester."

"Good quality boots," I put the boot on the floor, "God, I'd love to go to Britain, and Europe, and America but Europe just fascinates me."

"Well if that's the case you should talk to Tess more, she's been there too, she spent a lot of time in Denmark, which is a place I've never been yet but it's on my bucket list," she leaned forward to massage her foot.

"I really need to book myself in for a pedicure," she murmured, "oh, wait, what am I saying? I don't have time for a pedicure," she leaned back and wiggled her toes.

"I can give a foot massage."

"Can you now?" Paula raised an eyebrow at me and then a few moments later she moved down to the end of the couch and put her head on the armrest.

"Do your worst," she put her feet on my legs.

Now massage was one of those skills that had fascinated me, I'd even taken it as an elective in nursing college because it was one of those brand new electives trotted out every few years. As I recall very few people took that course. I set to massaging Paula's feet, in between sips of wine and by the looks of things my training had paid off because she had a wistful smile on her face.

"God, I should book myself in for a full body massage, now there's an option for you if you ever decide to ditch nursing. People pay big money for a massage," she pushed her feet against my right leg gently, "I can see it now, Enya playing in the background, scented candles and Stacey in a white uniform."

"Stop it," I squeezed her left foot suddenly, "I'm quite happy with nursing, but I do have plans to become a doctor one of these days."

"Doctor McLean at your service," she moved her heel up to my pussy, "sounds like a plan, so do you need an assistant?"

I looked down at her foot resting where no man had touched me and a moment later I opened my legs slightly and moved her foot against my genitals. It was a pleasurable sensation and I kept my eyes locked on her as I slid her foot up and down. She had one hand behind her head and the other resting on her belly, a crooked smile nudged her lips.

"Go ahead," she murmured, "you gave me one hell of a foot massage, my foot is all yours."

Faced with a choice I faltered for a few moments and then moved my hand down her leg to her knee and then back up. Paula kept her eyes locked on me as I did this a few times and then moved her left leg and planted her foot on the floor. Her legs were now spread far apart and she smiled as she tugged playfully at her zipper, with every little jerk I felt as if I was standing outside myself. Paula knew it as well because she drew her finger slowly down the flap, simulating the act of unzipping her trousers. I moved my hand as far as it would go, all the way to her crotch and a moment later she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy and grinned.

"A bridge too far?" Paula raised an eyebrow.

I didn't reply as I kept my hand where she'd put it, rubbing gently and yet without any particular purpose in mind. Paula's eyes shifted to her crotch and smiled crookedly as she unzipped herself to expose pink panties, she kept her eyes locked on mine as she adjusted the opening to give me a good look. Every move was slow and deliberate while I kept rubbing her leg. She took my wrist and put my hand down on top of her vagina, she then released my hand and pushing herself forward against me, put her hands behind her head.

"Whatever happens here stays here," she murmured, "there's no race to the finish line, slow and steady wins the race."

At first my fingerwork on her pussy was clumsy and felt almost fake. I was so self conscious that when she arched her back and murmured with pleasure I thought she was the one faking it. I put more pressure to bear on her, finding her firm lips easy to manipulate and they felt slightly moist. I moved down a little to her opening and her mouth parted slightly when I pushed the knuckle of a bent finger against the opening. This had the effect of empowering me because I did it several times in a row, and with each little nudge she moved with me.

Paula was enjoying this fingering, judging by the smile on her face, she had her eyes closed and as she rose her breasts pushed against the blouse. A few minutes later her eyelids flickered open and she pulled her panties down with her thumb to expose her vaginal opening. The inference was clear even to someone like me and I slipped a digit inside. Paula let out a low purr, which brought a smirk to my face as I went deeper inside her moist passage.

"Ooh, that's better," she stared at me, "bend your finger and pull it out slowly."

I did as she asked and about halfway down she winced and gasped.

"Oh, right there, rub that spot."

I couldn't believe I was doing this to my housemate, it was so slow and deliberate and I realised with a start that I felt no guilt, rather I was getting turned on by this forbidden activity. I kept rubbing her passage and she rose and fell with me, she was rubbing her lips with her fingers and after a few minutes she pulled my finger out and let go of her panties.

"Hmm mm," she licked her lips, "that was a guilty pleasure indeed."

She propped on her elbows and examined her opened fly and then regarded me with a playful grin, a moment or two later she sat up and shifting her foot off my legs, moved it alongside me and put her arm along the top of the couch. Her left leg was hooked over my legs although I wasn't exactly trapped yet.

"One good turn deserves another," Paula traced her fingers up the edge of my cardigan to my neck, I felt her fingers moving over my earlobe and shivered slightly at the pleasurable sensation. She sensed that and tickled my earlobe again and again.

I was starting to lose my resolve and in that instant I recalled words my mother had spoken years before when she gave me her birds and bees talk.

"Don't be alone with a guy in a place you can't be disturbed."

Wonderful advice but I was alone with a woman and I definitely didn't want to be disturbed for love nor money. She was stroking my cheek now with her left hand while her right hand played with my hair. I turned to look at her, willing myself to kiss her and yet feeling as if it was almost too forward to attempt such a move. Paula slipped her hand behind my neck and guided me forward, our heads tilted slightly and there was a pause before we kissed. Our lips grazed each other and then her lips pushed against mine and parted, mine went with her and I experienced a moment of pleasure that was followed immediately afterwards by shock. I pulled back and swallowed, aware that this kiss could go much further than those two in the carpark earlier.

"Too much?"

I didn't reply and she kissed me again, this time she didn't press as hard but tugged at my lip with her lips, we parted briefly and then went for it again. It was that third kiss that finally impacted on me in a big way, driving out the guilt and any distaste at kissing a woman. Instead there was just a hunger for yet another kiss and another. Paula was only too willing to indulge me, her left hand stroked my cheek while her right played with my hair as we kept kissing each other with light teasing kisses.

I began to feel more and more aroused. I had kissed guys before but this was so soft and sensuous that I felt I might indeed pass out from the waves of pleasure flooding through me. Kissing is one of the most pleasurable activities we can do, and it does have physical and neurological benefits as well, take it from someone who's studying to be a doctor!

My belly felt loose and warm, her touch became more pronounced as she brought her left hand down to stroke my front. I felt her fingertips dancing over my breasts, she found a nipple beneath the bra and I whimpered and pulled back a little to look down at her hand.

She smiled crookedly and cupped my breast firmly in her hand and then looked directly at me as she massaged it. A shiver went down my spine and I returned her gaze but didn't make a move to stop her, the urge became stronger and I knew the technical terminology to describe the various stages of arousal because we learned all that in college. Those lectures on the reproductive system were truly entertaining for a bunch of women, who had their own colourful responses to our lecturer. They came back to me in a heartbeat and I chuckled in response.

"You like that?"

"Hmm mm," I pushed myself into her and Paula moved at the same time and straddled me.

"Smooth," I murmured, "I wasn't ready for that one."

"Feel free to do what you want," Paula kissed me lightly on the lips, "it's all about feeling your way, asking questions and listening," she kissed me again, "great sex happens when people communicate and listen," she kissed me again.

"Let's lose the cardigan," she undid a button and kissed me again.

I let out a low whimper as she moved down to the next button and a moment later it came undone and she let her hands slide down to the next button. I looked down as she kept going, three more buttons came undone and then the cardigan was opened up and she smiled and slid both hands over my breasts. My nipples were starting to ache and she dragged her thumbnails over them several times, which elicited low moans from me.

She eventually moved up to my shoulders and pulled the cardigan over them and I felt a slight rush of anxiety as the garment came down to my elbows. Paula eased back just a little to pull it past my elbows and then she worked one sleeve free first followed by the other one.

"That's better," she deposited it beside me, "it's getting hot in here."

I moved my hands up over her breasts and cupped them lightly, she's a little smaller than me but she still has a substantial amount to work with and I noticed her breathing becoming shallower as I kneaded her breasts. Our kissing continued as she massaged my breasts and caressed my belly and throat. I was fast losing control of my senses. I knew where this was going and yet try as I might I couldn't will myself to stop it, I'd passed that point already. Pulling out now seemed unthinkable and yet I was still unable to take it further.

Thankfully Paula sensed this because she took my wrists and stretched them out along the top of the couch, I grabbed the back cushions firmly as she stroked my front, all the way up to my throat, over my face and along my arms. Her teasing kisses were driving me crazy, they were soft and delicate, but hinted of so much more to come and it wasn't long in coming because she was aroused as well, her touch was firmer and more pronounced. Her mouth moved down to my throat and I groaned as soft lips caressed my throat, a flickering tongue sent me into ecstatic moans and I pulled my hands off the top of the couch to grab her buttocks.

Paula stopped for a moment as I kneaded her cheeks, she had a sly grin on her face as she tugged playfully at the pussybow ties. I felt one tie sliding down out of the knot, it stopped a moment later and then she pulled on the other tie. I exhaled loudly as she undid the knot and then grasping the ties, she pulled me closer and devoured me in a long and passionate kiss.

Whatever resolve I'd had vanished in that moment, I was lost in her, indeed I felt as if I'd become a part of her in some mysterious way and yet despite the current state of affairs she was in no great hurry to undress me. Rather it was me who was trying to rush it, unsure of myself and going mostly on what I knew to be true, at least for guys but Paula was pacing herself, forcing me to slow down and just enjoy it. We went back to soft kisses, one after the other and I felt myself coming undone, not in a physical sense but certainly emotionally and mentally. I knew this was going to end with me getting naked, and due to my inexperience I was only too happy to let Paula take the lead in this strange, exotic new dance.

Her fingers brushed down over my front to my belt, she slicked the belt out of the keeper and then brought the belt back the other way to slip the prong out of the hole. The belt dangled free and she managed a smirk as she slid the belt out of the belt loops.

"Inch by inch, everything's a cinch," she murmured.

I brushed my hands up her front to her collar and then under it, her eyes narrowed slightly as she undid the first collar button. She hesitated before undoing the second collar button to part the collar and then danced her fingers along both sides of the collar, lightly teasing my skin. My heart felt as if it was in my mouth as she undid the top button and pulled the material outwards to form a shallow vee. A few moments later I undid the second button on her blouse and slid my hands under the polyester material, feeling her quiver ever so slightly.

Paula leaned down and kissed me again on the lips, forcefully this time and I went with her and then I was bringing my hands down to her breasts, feeling the weight of them through her bra. A second button came undone and my vee deepened. Paula moved down to kiss my throat and what she could reach of my front with soft, sucking kisses that had me sighing with pleasure. Her hands slid further under my blouse to my bra straps, stretching the material against the third button, I felt her hands sliding along the bottom of the vee but just as she undid it I tensed as I heard noises outside.

"Someone's coming," I pushed her backwards.

"It's probably someone outside," Paula pulled at the curtain and peered out into the darkness, "I can't see anyone though," she eased back and stood up, "maybe Caroline has come home, although she would use the front door."

"Maybe she's forgotten her key," I looked down at my partially unbuttoned blouse.

Paula padded across the floor to the rear French door that opened out onto the back yard and I also listened but a minute or so later she walked back towards me.

"I can't see a soul and if it was Caroline then she wouldn't just hide out there," she fiddled with the third button of her blouse, "how far do you want to go?" Paula undid the button.

"Because if you want to go all the way the bedroom would be more conducive," she undid the fourth button to partially expose her bra, "we're both single women," she pulled at the fifth button playfully, "we're not breaking any laws and I'm as horny as hell."

"Me too," I finally admitted as she undid the fifth button and sat on the coffee table. Paula slid her hands under my skirt and I watched her go further and further until she reached my panties, but then she moved back down to my knees and tickled the backs of my knees.

I winced and she smiled as she began to tickle my inner thighs, dancing her fingers up to my panties and then back down again. I closed my eyes momentarily to luxuriate in this sensation and then I opened them and shifted forward to slide my hands over her exposed front. I parted her blouse and began to kiss her throat with soft teasing kisses. Paula parted my legs but she didn't try to touch my genitals just yet, she was still caressing my legs while I stroked and kissed her front. I was feeling more confident now and the urge to take it further was now an overwhelming one. Nothing could stop me now, not even if my mother walked in on us, which was highly unlikely.

Paula finally found my pussy and I whimpered as she flicked her fingertips over my perineum and moist lips. I began to slide my hands down inside her fly as well and Paula parted her legs for me as she chuckled.

"See, I have one too, she loves being tickled," Paula bent her finger and rubbed my opening slowly and relentlessly, my breathing became rapid and heavy. I thought I was going to burst then and there but then she slowed her pace and pushed me back against the couch. Paula moved forward at the same time this time she was kneeling before me and spreading my legs. She stroked my legs and pussy slowly and steadily, not a word was said for a while as she slid her hands behind my panties and started masturbating me.

My breathing became more intense, short sharp gasps punctuated by long drawn out whimpers, I was aware that my hands were on her shoulders and then I felt her finger sliding inside me, I braced myself for the inevitable pain but it was nowhere near as bad as I'd imagined. She wasn't in that far to be honest and then she withdrew and went back to rubbing but not for long. Soon her finger slipped in again, this time she went deeper and I whimpered and tried to push back in a vain attempt to escape this intrusion. But I had nowhere to go and that finger kept sliding in deeper and deeper, her other hand was rubbing my lips and I cried out.

"No, oh God," this last one came out in a harsh cry as she bent her finger inside me and drew it back. I felt as if I was coming apart and then her finger was out again and she went back to stroking me again. This went on for some time but the little pain I felt was lessening, I could clamp myself around her finger and when she tickled my perineum I bucked against her.