Stacey's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck."

She kept going, driving me closer and closer until finally I lurched forward and grabbed her shoulders tightly as the contractions started, several in a row and with each spasm I let out a ragged cry like a wounded animal and then I fell back against the couch as if I'd passed out. Everything was spinning, I felt as if I was coming apart at the seams. Paula pulled her finger out and looked up at me.

"Let's go to bed."

"Okay," I bit my lip and looked down at myself.

Paula rose and held out her hands, I slid forward and taking her hands, let her pull me to my feet. I did glance at my cardigan but then we were moving towards the door, Paula walked backwards and I just followed her. Our mouths met in long, lingering kisses that left me breathless as we headed up the passageway to her room. There was some hesitation as she opened the door and then led me inside to the bed. By now I was turned on, her fingering on the couch had awakened something new and exciting, the joy of sex.

"Let's not put on a show for the neighbours," Paula walked to the window and drew the curtains, "put on the lamp, please."

I switched on the lamp and then knelt on the bed as Paula moved towards the bed. She was pulling her blouse out of her trousers and she undid the last button and then unbuttoned her cuffs. There was a slight crackling of static electricity as she let the garment fall down her back and then she undid her belt and the single button holding the trousers closed. They were loose-fitting trousers and they dropped like a stone to the floor and she stepped out of them. She was now wearing just a bra and her panties and I experienced a moment of anxiety as she knelt on the bed.

This was the moment the preachers had warned me about for years, pre marital sex was taboo in the circles I moved in, and sex with a woman was absolutely and totally forbidden on pain of eternal torment in a lake of fire, because as I mentioned before, God loves us all so much he created hell just for us. What no one ever told me though was that sex could be so fucking pleasurable, even more so when you're with someone you love and respect. I wasn't sure if I loved Paula like that but I certainly respected her and that went up a few notches when she moved to disrobe me.

There was no pulling at my clothes, it was slow, methodical and erotic with lots of stroking and kissing as she undid the rest of my blouse and eased it over my shoulders. While my cuffs were still fastened she took the time to caress my bared front with soft spidery movements that turned my insides out. I offered up my cuffs to her and she unbuttoned them and removed my blouse and then the caressing and kissing started again. By this time I'd begun to explore her near nude body with my own delicate caresses.

When she undid my skirt I leaned back and swung my legs around so she could pull the skirt over my hips and down my legs.

"Lie back," Paula murmured a few minutes later, "and let me take you to heaven."

I did as she asked, remembering to unclip my bra. Paula pulled it off and cast it aside and then went down on my breasts, her soft silky hair spilled over my skin and I cried out as her lips and tongue found my nipples. It was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me, she swirled it around one nipple and massaged my other breast before moving onto that one as well. And then she began to move down my belly to my panties and pantyhose before heading back up to my breasts, throat and lips.

My breathing became ever more laboured as she headed back down again, this time she hooked her fingers behind the pantyhose and panties, and pulled them off as she slid backwards. My moist pussy was finally exposed and she removed the undergarments and stopped to take off her bra and panties too.

And then she went down on me, starting with my legs and then my belly, with scant attention paid to my pussy but that was only the beginning. Soon she was licking my lips and sliding her fingers between them all the way down to my perineum and then back to my clitoris. Having her lap my clitoris made me cry out like a wounded animal, it was excruciatingly tender and so she went back to fingering.

It started with one finger, probing me and then gradually she went in deeper as she kept licking me and finally I took her whole finger. I was writhing beneath her, desperate for more and yet so afraid that she would go in too deep. My vaginal walls clamped around her finger and she kept pushing in and out, simulating a penis. I clamped my hands around her head to hold her in place, my breathing became sharper and more ragged, my cries more intense and louder. I know that at some point the girls came into the house because they later told us they could hear my cries but I was too far gone to care.

Paula inserted another finger and I expanded to fit it, and that tongue kept going and going, faster and faster, I bucked beneath her and growled as she gave me the full length of her fingers. I felt like I was coming apart at the seams and then I felt the dam breaking, a series of powerful spasms that moved through my body, culminating in my genitals. I let out an ungodly scream, part pleasure and part something else as the orgasm hit me. I remember Paula asking if I was okay but then I blacked out momentarily so she said but it felt like much longer and then I was back and she was trying to slide her fingers out of me. My cheeks were wet with tears, I was crying because of the intensity of the moment and then she was kissing me passionately and straddling me.

I held onto her for what seemed like an eternity as I sobbed and finally I managed to speak.

"I love you, I love you."

"And I love you too," Paula stroked my face, "look at you, your whole face is alive and you're blushing."

Unlike Anastasia from Fifty Shades I can't say it was the best sex I'd ever had because up until then I'd been a virgin so there was nothing with which to compare it. I do know it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever experienced, akin to a religious experience but different in one major way, I felt the physical sensations so vividly that there was no way to explain them away. In that encounter I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I had crossed the line from straight to gay. I felt the love for Paula flowing through me as thick as blood and as we lay in each other's arms I found myself going over the event in my mind, reliving it.

***

As to what happened next, well that's a story in itself that I may tell one of these days. The short version though has already been told by Tess in her account. Paula and I both came out to Caroline and Tess, which precipitated my crisis of faith. Was I or was I not a Christian and if so, would it be hypocritical to profess love for a woman whilst attending church? Ultimately I baulked at going to church and began a slow withdrawal from Christianity. Outwardly I remained committed but in private I was asking questions for which there are no answers. My path however was smoothed somewhat by coming into contact with three older women, Rachel, Birgit, and Anna.

With Anna I found a kindred spirit, someone who'd been down the Christian path as far as bible college and like me had found herself in bed with a woman. That next year was undoubtedly my year of changes, I came out to my family that year. Dad kind of accepted it right away, mum however was a different kettle of fish and it took another two years before she finally conceded that perhaps she'd better make peace with her oldest daughter. I can't say our relationship is better because it was never healthy but at least we talk, in a fashion. My two sisters are a little easier with the whole thing.

As for Paula and I? We tied the knot in a civil ceremony and not long after that I signed up for medical school because I want to be a doctor. I'm still nursing part time through an agency to make ends meet but I'm glad I made the leap. Getting into bed with Paula was probably my first big leap and there have been plenty ever since. So there you have it, the tale of how Paula and I got together and now I have to finish up and get back to this next module.