Staci's Backyard Struggle

Story Info
A young couples kinky game becomes all too real.
3.4k words
4.22
31.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomreese
tomreese
55 Followers

This is the story of the first time a group of men used me against my will. I can't believe I'm sharing this but my therapist said maybe if I share more I'll stop acting out enough to deal with my PTSD. She thinks that the trauma of that days events are the reason I keep putting myself into situations where I'm likely to be taken advantage of and forced to do things by black strangers.

Ok, so this is what happened that day to a much younger, more innocent version of myself. My husband, Tom, was working and going to school. He's 5'11", 190 lbs. He has wavy dark hair and bedroom eyes that I fell in love with. I'm 5'4", brunette, with large breasts and an ass that has always garnered plenty of attention from the African-American men around here.

On Wednesdays he had a morning class at the local college, where he was working on his bachelor's degree. We had two kids and youngest had just started Pre-K. So on Wednesdays we had started this roleplay where he would tie me up somewhere, toy with my helpless body till I was hot and wet, then leave me tied up to go to class. When he got back a couple hours later he'd pretend to be a handyman or the cable guy or whatever and "rape" his helpless victim. This "rape" fantasy has been my dark secret since my early teens, probably the result of a strict Christian upbringing that left no room for a girl to openly want to be dicked down.

So we had been doing this for a couple of months. After the first few weeks Tom, my husband, had the idea that it would be fun to tie me to one of the outside lounge chairs. I'd always loved doing it outside because of the thrill of maybe getting caught. Two sides of our yard were bounded by woods and one by a neighbor who worked through the week and was never home. There was a wooden privacy fence that was about 6 or 7 feet tall. So Tom found a nice shady spot, teased me by sucking my nipples and lightly stroking my eager pussy until I was begging to cum and left me there. That morning I'm laying there spread eagled in the yard pulling at my restraints, wishing I could touch myself. In my mind I pictured to look on the faces of meter men or yard workers as they walked into our backyard to see a buxom 26 year old housewife nude, bound and helpless, and all the nasty things they'd do to me. I've always been thick, big tits and a fat ass, but back then I was young and supple and curved just right. So anyone who saw me tied down naked and helpless would have a sumptuous sight to see. I snapped out of this daydream when I heard a chainsaw starting up in the neighbor's backyard.

I look over and see one of those extension chainsaws thingies they use to cut high branches. Its slices through a limb of my neighbor's tree which crashes right in front of me, my lounger being right next to the fence. I hear somebody yell "MOTHERFUCKER!" on the other side. At this point I'm trying my best to Houdini my way out of my bonds. Tom usually tied slip knots, just in case there were an emergency or I had to use the restroom. But for some goddamn reason my husband tied me down good that day.

So I'm writhing around trying to get free as our next door neighbor James comes around the fence. I hold back a scream as his eyes graze over the limb, trying to estimate the damage. Then he spots my pale, naked body and his eyes get big. He runs straight over to me. At that point I'm desperately trying to close my legs to conceal my exposed, freshly waxed pussy, but my ankles are tied too far apart.

James really was shaken at first, seeing me naked, helpless and in obvious distress. He ran over and tried untying a knot. He was like, "Oh my god, Staci! Who did this to you? I'll call the police." Like an idiot I actually stopped him from untying me. I was afraid Tom would find out an what happened and be upset with me.

"No, no, James, its ok, I'm fine," I stammered,"Really."

I was soooo embarrassed. I'm sure my face and chest were red as a beet. My chest always gets flushed when I'm flustered. I'm sure he could see the shame and fear in my blue eyes.

"Me and Tom are j-j-just trying to spice things up," I sheepishly explained that my husband and I were playing a kinky game and that Tom would be back in about an hour and a half, and would he please please please just clean up the limb and promise to never tell Tom or any of the neighbors about this. We were the only white family in a few blocks and if word got around what kind of weird sex games we were playing we'd never be able to show our faces around the neighborhood.

I had just blurted all that out without thinking, and as soon as I said how long it would be till Tom got back James raised an eyebrow. Shit! That was a mistake I thought. I just lay there almost in tears waiting for his response. He just stood there for a moment before busting out laughing.

"Staci, Staci, Staci....." he shook his head, "What are we going to do with you?"

He eyed me up and down, his dark eyes hungrily examining my bare supple body from head to toe, shaking his head as I lay trembling. I wanted to die I was so embarrassed that this man was getting a free view of my exposed delights. Then he turned and picked up the limb and threw it over the fence. I breathed a sigh of measured relief as he walked around and picked up the loose sticks and debris. My stomach had been in a knot since I had first seen James come through the gate.

On the day we moved in, a light drizzle set in before we could unpack the moving truck. He was the only one of the neighbors who rushed over to help us. I thought he was a true gentleman for being so helpful, until I caught his eyes glued to my white cotton tank top that I hadn't realized was becoming more and more transparent as the drizzle dampened it. From then on he always that overly friendly neighbor who you know just wants to get in your panties. That was unless his wife was around. Then he was all business. And she always gave me the side-eye, like it was my fault her husband was creeping on me. He even came knocking on my door a couple of times when he knew I was alone, asking to borrow sugar or a tape measure, with the same cocksure grin as he had at this moment.

God, I'm actually shaking just writing this. As I write it out, I remember just how I felt then; naked, helpless, afraid, ashamed, embarrassed. And just like then that combination makes my pussy and nipples tingle like an electric current.

I thought I was off the hook when he was clearing the limbs and talking about how nobody had to find out. "Don't worry that pretty head of yours, Miss Staci," I remember him saying, "No one needs to know what a li'l freak you are. And Tom doesn't have to find out that I found you like this"

I think I muttered a weak thank you, thinking he was leaving. But instead he took his gloves off, knelt beside me and said, "Babygirl, this is gonna be our little secret." Next thing I knew his rough right hand was squeezing my tit while he gently slid the fingers of his left hand through the slick folds of my soaked pussy. I bit my lip to avoid screaming as my vision clouded with tears.

God I was so naïve back then. I actually thought this guy, who had been devouring me with his eyes for months, was just going to leave me there with my dignity and innocence intact. But if I'm honest with myself there's a part of me that wanted just what happened. James was in his mid 40s then, but he was handsome and worked out. He was tall and muscular, and even though I knew he was about to take advantage of me, somehow I knew he wasn't really going to really try and hurt me.

So as he molested me I told him "NO!!! Get your hands off me!! Stop it right NOW JAMES!"

He just chuckled, "Mmmm....girl you so wet. I know your freaky ass wants this. Weren't you and Tom pretending this was gonna happen. So relax girl. Your wish is about to come true."

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare! I'll tell your wife!"

He just laughed,"OK, and I'll tell everyone around here what you and Tom do for fun."

He called my bluff.

"Please James. I can't. I love Tom, and it's against my religion to have sex with someone I'm not married to. "

His fingers pushed up into me. "Shit. You better read that Bible to this pussy. Cuz she feels like she's ready for somebody you ain't married to to stretch her out with some big black dick."

So James strips down, and it took my breath away. Bulging muscles and a hard, extremely thick black cock that I later measured at ten and a half inches. I just stared at it like

an idiot for a while. It was surreal. It had bulging veins the size of Tom's entire penis. Even his balls were enormous. My mind reeled as I tried to make sense of this gorgeous man with this monstrous ebony beast pointing right at me, threatening to destroy everything I ever thought I stood for.

"Never seen anything like this before have you, Staci?"

I just started sobbing, tears pouring down my cheeks, almost as much as the juices dripping from my doomed pussy. He chuckled as he watched my sobs make my huge tits jiggle. He straddled my chest and the weight of his cock felt like a forearm resting between my boobs.

He pinched my stiff nipples and twisted them making me moan. Then he squeezed my breasts around his meaty dick and started titty fucking me, his precum lubing my chest. I begged and pleaded with him not to rape me. He was simply too big, he'd destroy me.

"P-p-please don't rape me. You'll destroy me!"

"You'll be fine, girl, don't be scared. We all know your a hot little slut" was all he'd say.

"Seriously, if I survive and you rupture something inside me," I begged still crying, "you'll stretch me so much I'll never feel my husband again. Look," I tilted my head forward and licked the giant purple head, "I'll....I'll suck you. Let me suck your dick before Tom gets back, and I'll never tell anyone. I'll even let you cum in my mouth........... and I'll swallow. I... I promise to swallow every drop!"

My cheeks burned with shame as I sucked my first strange dick.I felt so guilty for agreeing to participate in this degrading sex act. I was now committing the sin of adultery. I felt even worse about the fact that I enjoyed the way this evil man's cock felt in my mouth. It was so huge I couldn't even get half of it down my throat before I couldn't breath. Then he grabbed the back of my head and forced even more of his girth length down my throat, as my face turned purple. I was seeing stars before he pulled out enough for me to gulp in some air

As he held the back of my head and face fucked me he lectured me for being the neighborhood cocktease. He said that I always pranced around in short shorts showing off my fat ass. He said this was what I get for showing off my body but never offering to share it. I explained that I was a Jehovah's Witness and had only ever been with one man.

"Wait, seriously? Tom's the ONLY dick you ever had?" He asked as he reached back to feel my pussy again. Alarms went off in my head that I'd said the wrong thing, again, "So this li'l pussy of yours is just one tiny white dick away from being virgin?"

That's when he reached in his pocket and pulled out his cellphone.

"Yeah hey Chris......Chris this is James...... Yeah man, good, you?........ Word....... Well I got this fine ass young married white bitch........ Yeah the one across the street, that's her.....Well she ain't had nothing but one white dick in her life........ Yeah, says she's a Jehovah or some shit.........So you want to get a piece of this?....... Yeah. you know turn her into a real slut......... Yeah bro.....

I figure $300 for the tightest white pussy you ever had..... Cool, see you."

I couldn't protest because he was holding my head and choking me on his dick. I almost blacked out before he finished the call and let me breath.

"You piece of SHIT!" I screamed,"I'm not your whore!" He slapped me.

"Learn your place, bitch. Eat these nuts" Was all he said before holding his big black balls and stuffing his entire sack in my mouth. He made another call.

I've never been more terrified in my life. Within minutes three more black men were in my backyard and I was at their mercy. They each handed James a wad of cash. I wished I could close my legs so my pussy wasn't on display. I recognized most of the men as guys from just down the street. Hands were apll over my body. It felt weird to see these guys pull their dicks out. Penises all look so strange, and it was an odd moment as my neighbors got to explore my naked body while I was surrounded by four strange, dark, veiny erections with their sagging ball sacks. Cocks and testicles, one after the other was shoved in my mouth as one of them got down between my thighs and set his tongue went to work on my clit as he drove his fingers inside me, going straight to my g-spot. I had always heard that black men didn't go down on women, but this guy definitely knew what he was doing. I involuntarily bucked my pelvis so my throbbing clit could meet his skilled mouth.

The others were taking turns fucking my mouth and tits.

One was about eight and half inches but thin and uncut. Another was the same length but thicker with a huge bulbous head. The guy that had eaten me out was lugging around eleven fucking inches!!

The fear and the guilt and the excitement and the shame built up along with my arousal and soon my body was quaking with a mind-shattering orgasm.

The man between my legs sat up and I could feel the head of his cock pressing at my pussy. I begged him not to rape me.

James came over and shoved him away. I was so relieved. "Thank God, James, thank you."

He walked over and untied my ankles. Soon I had both legs free. A feeling of relief swept over me.

No such luck. James had the guys hold my legs wide. He said that since he was the one to find me that he got to open me up.

"Oh please please please nononono NOOOOO!!!"

I felt his huge cockhead enter my tight pink helpless pussy. He slowly fed the next few inches as my toes curled. My pussy felt stretched to the limit by the second dick its ever had, and it wasn't even halfway in. Despite myself I let out a low moan. But then SLAM!!! he was balls deep. The pain was excruciating. He started pumping my poor little twat and the pain slowly subsided. I couldn't believe how full I felt. All the sweet spots in my pussy that Tom had to angle to reach, James' fat dick hit them all with each stroke. Within minutes my mind was blown by the first vaginal orgasm of my life.

They all took turns raping me. I came hard at least 4 times as I was degraded like a cheap whore. The one with the big cockhead was the first to come. As soon as I felt his hot sperm bathing my womb my mind reeled, trying to remember when my last period was. Was I ovulating? What if they got me pregnant? How would I explain a black kid? I wouldn't even know which was the father.

The one with the long, thin cock got up under me and pushed it into my ass. I'd only let Tom fuck my ass once, and I just thought it was uncomfortable. It hurt this time as his dick opened my tight butthole, but then it popped through and I was fully impaled on his black shaft. The other two took turns fucking my pussy and mouth. I'd never even imagined double penetration. I only thought I was full before. The orgasms were never ending. At one point all three were going to town on me and I notice movement at my bedroom window. My heart sank as I realized it was Tom, watching his wife bounce like a fucktoy between three strange cocks at the same time. Then I noticed how one arm was moving. He was stroking himself as he took in the sight of me being gangraped.

They all ended up coming inside me. Three more loads in my sore pussy and one in my ass.

As I lay there in shock with semen flowing out of my openings, James tied me back up.

"Not a word of this to anyone, slut. Unless you want them all to hear how much you enjoyed it. And we better find you in the same spot next week. You're my juicy li'l white whore now. If you want me to stay quiet, you're gonna be earning me some money. You're going to be the most popular slut in town!" And so my degradation began. For the next sixteen months James pretty much owned me and sold my body to anyone he pleased.

After they were gone. Tom came out and stood staring down at his ruined bride.

"How much did you see?"

"Pretty much all of it. They canceled class so I parked down the street to sneak up on you and surprise you. But I guess James beat me to it," he said as he unzipped and pulled his six inch dick out.

"Are you mad?"

"How can I be?" Tom pulled my thighs apart. I turned my face away, ashamed of the amount of other men's sperm dribbling out of me. My husband easily slid his little cock in my blown out, semen filled pussy,"It was our fantasy wasn't it?"

I nodded and he kissed me. I was sure he could smell their cocks on my breath.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm pretty sore, but I'll be fine."

"How did it feel?"

"..........I'm so sorry, honey.......... But.......it. (sob).. it was........... incredible.......... once I got used to the size." I started crying, "I guess I'm just filthy...... (sob)........used up...... whore now. " I broke into tears.

He just nodded.

"You looked so beautiful as you took their cocks. The way you looked as you came so hard as they..........I'm so sorry I let them rape you."

I could barely feel as my husband stroked my ruined cunt. But despite the looseness he came quick.

Afterwards he untied me and supported me as I tried to make it inside onlegs that felt like rubber. He poured me a bath so I could soak in my own shame.

But the next week, he gave me a light but tender kiss on the lips as he left me tied, naked and helpless, awaiting my fate as a good little whore for the pleasure of black men.

tomreese
tomreese
55 Followers