Staci's Gramma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, no, Gran, it would be cool if you did"

So Lizzie sat up. Slowly.

And Staci passed my cock to her grandmother - while her mother looked on. Naked.

"I haven't done this for awhile. I need a little flavoring if you don't mind" confided Lizzie as she dipped my cock into the gravy bowl. Multi-purpose gravy, this gravy...

And then she used both hands to gently guide my cock. My hard, edged, straining cock. Into her matronly mouth.

And Oh my GOD this woman was experienced at sucking cock! All of her years must have been spent well. Because it was just heaven. I dunno. She must have slipped out her false teeth before taking me in. Because it was just SO soft and warm and slippery and ... heaven.

She worked her head up and down on my gravy-coated cock while her hands gently twisted on my shaft outside of her mouth.

While her daughter and granddaughter - naked - watched. Watched her suck the cock of a young man who had just showed all 3 of them the value of their G-spots.

I looked from Lizzie - her mouth wrapped around my cock. To Maggie. Somehow having a motherly expression while watching her mother suck her daughter's boyfriend's cock. To Staci. My sweet, sexy, hot, naked girlfriend.

And my balls just. Just EXPLODED. No warning. I had NO control. My balls just emptied. Right into Grandma's mouth. And I couldn't stop. Just gushing and gushing and my hips refusing to follow my commands to stop cumming in this sweet silver-haired grandma's mouth.

Cum. And CUM. and CUM. and pump and cum. Just GOBS of sticky white semen jetting into her mouth. Oh my GOD! How good it felt. Like my whole being was being squirted out of my body - thru my cock. Cum. and cum. and cum. as my girlfriend and my girlfriend's mother - naked - looked on. Slightly amused, but happy and sated.

I grabbed Lizzie's head and couldn't stop myself from holding her mouth onto my cock as it spurted and came and ooozed. My GOD that woman's mouth felt so good.

And.

Slowly.

I reached the bottom of the mountain.

And regained control of my motor functions.

And pulled my cock out of Lizzie's mouth.

"I am SO sorry, Gran Lizzie! I meant to warn you - or pull out. I really didn't mean to just cum in your mouth" (Now THERE's a phrase you never expect to say to your girlfriend's grandmother!!)

But Lizzie had a huge grin on her face. HUGE. And her eyes were shining. Clearly not at all upset that her daughter and granddaughter had just watched her take a huge load from my cock.

And the moment I gave her a chance to speak, Lizzie hollered, "That's IT! Oh my God that's IT!"

"That's what?" asked Staci and Maggie simultaneously - as my spent cock dripped onto the floor next to Staci.

"That is the secret ingredient to the gravy! It finally tastes just the way my Mom used to make it! Oh my god, she must have had my Dad cum in it to add the special flavor and creaminess!" Lizzie dipped my cock into the gravy boat again, slurped me into her mouth, and got a dreamy expression on her face. "That naughty girl, my Mom. After all these years I finally know what made her gravy so extra special! And I guess I was eating my Dad's cum all of those years. Hmmm. No wonder she wouldn't tell me what her secret was."

Then she dipped my cock into the gravy and unceremoniously jambed it into Maggie's mouth - to sample the combination of the gravy - and my cum. Maggie's eyes lit up. "Oh my God, yes! I only got Gramma's special gravy once or twice - before grampa died - but that's IT! Oh my God!"

A moment passed. My cock dripping gravy and cum onto the floor.

Staci absent-mindedly scooped up a bit with her finger and stuck it into her mouth. Then nodded.

Then all 3 women fixed me with a look. "You know what this means, Mr MeMagleMatt" said Stacy, "You're gonna have to come over here and deposit the special ingredient whenever we make gravy. CUM over here and..." Her voice trailed off and we all started to laugh.

Man. Staci's Gran has got it goin' on!