Stacy and Little John Ch. 001

Story Info
Stacy tells John he's too small on Christmas.
4.5k words
4.25
5.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and Little John: A Christmas Surprise 2020 (001)

It was Christmas morning and my wife and I were up early wrangling our kids together so we could head off to visit her mom and dad. The rule in our house was one gift in the morning and the big family gathering for the day. Once we were back home, usually in the early evening, the rest of the wrapping paper could get torn through. Everyone had opened one gift and now it was time to wash, dress, and get in the car.

My wife jumped in the shower first and I made sure to push the little ones, our five and seven year old girls, along. Then it would be my turn in the shower while she got them dressed. Getting two excited little girls to focus on Christmas morning isn't easy and I have to admit I was more than a little relieved when my wife announced she was done and could take over the chore.

As we passed in the hallway we slapped hands like we were tag team wrestlers switching off. "Go get 'em tiger!" I announced as I closed the door behind me.

That was when I noticed the box on our disheveled bed.

It looked about the size of a wine bottle so I went over and picked it up. I was heavy and there was something in it clunking around as I shook it, but it didn't feel or sound like liquid was involved. I read the cute little tag attached to the bow: "Open LAST!! To Stacy Love John."

I put the box back down on the bed. It was expertly wrapped with a fancy silk bow and frilly tag. This was clearly not my handy work, my wrapping skills are suspect at best. And I didn't remember buying anything that would fit in a box like that, other than wine and it wasn't wine.

Stacy popped her head in, "I don't hear the shower, are you getting ready or what? We've got to go..."

I pointed at the box. "What's this?"

"That is your big Christmas gift to me."

"Oh really," I tilted my head. "And when exactly did I buy it?"

"About a month ago, you've been hiding it."

"Hmmm," I scoffed, figuring she had bought herself some jewelry or something. Only it didn't feel like jewelry.

"We have to go, for realz," she scolded me as I stood there contemplating the gift that my wife had quite obviously bought herself on my behalf. I guess she figured I would have trouble satisfying her wants and desires and just took care of it herself.

"Okay, okay! I'll jump in the shower. But is it too late for me to buy myself a gift from you?" I chided.

"Ha ha ha!" She watched as I undressed with a smirk on her face. Once I was naked Stacy walked in and closed the door behind her. She cupped by cock in her hands, which she knows I love. Then she leaned in, making sure to press her body against mine, and said, "Don't go playing with your little dick in the shower or you'll ruin my gift for later."

At that she abruptly walked out of the room, leaving me with a bouncing hard on.

I was now kind of horney and pulling one off would have been pretty nice. But, my wife made it pretty clear that whatever the gift I'd bought her was, I needed to behave or I wouldn't get to enjoy it. And, honestly, there really wasn't enough time to choke the chicken before we had to go. But I couldn't help wondering what was in that heavy wine bottle shaped box...

--

When I emerged from the bedroom all three of my girls were sitting in the living room waiting on me. My oldest said, "Just like a man taking so much time in the bathroom." That got a laugh from all of us, since she had just successfully used my own words against me.

Once we were on the road Stacy put her hand on my thigh and used her fingers to pull at the inner seam of my pants. She knew I liked that.

She leaned in and asked in a hushed tone, "Can we tell Santa that you were a good little boy this morning?"

"I was," I replied, but something stuck in the back of my mind. She had just used the word little a second time to describe me.

--

When we arrived at my in-laws' house the kids were out of the car and in the door before Stacy and I had even come close to getting ourselves ready to open our doors. They were so cute and full of energy. My wife and I aren't old, but two little kids was a constant reminder that we weren't young, either.

"Where do they get all of that energy?"

We chuckled and shared a kiss, which involved her reaching down and cupping my cock through my dress pants.

"If you keep that up I'm going to get hard and I'll have to wait outside for a bit before going in."

"Oh please. It doesn't take much to get you hard," she patted my erection. "And, besides, nobody's going to notice that little bump in your pants," jumped out of the car and headed up the driveway.

I watched from the car as Stacy hustled up to the house, admiring her tight little ass and muscular legs in what was a shockingly short skirt for the occasion. I couldn't quite tell, but I suspected she was going commando.

And then it dawned on me again. The word little. That was three times in less than an hour. Was this some kind of subconscious thing or was she just playing with me leading up to the surprise gift tonight?

--

When I finally caught up, carrying a box of gifts, the girls were sitting at the tree sorting the gifts from grandma and grandpa into piles. These were mostly gifts from Stacy's mom and dad to their grandkids, but we had a couple of things in the mix. And we always brought some small stuff from home, too. This was our private time with Stacy's parents before everyone else started to show up from further away. I've always gotten along with my wife's parents and my parents are too far away to visit regularly, so this once a year tradition is kind of a nice little moment for everyone.

After the girls were done sorting, we all sat and watched them open their gifts. Every so often the adults got to open some little things, too. And, once we were complete and the girls were playing with their toys, Stacy's mom announced firmly that it was time to get ready for breakfast. She's of German descent, so abrupt and straight forward are pretty normal for her. It took a little getting used to, but I couldn't complain since it was the German side of Stacy that made her facial features so angular, strong, and sexy. Stacy's mom stood up and marched off into the kitchen with Stacy jumping up and following close behind.

The breakfast prep normally took a little bit, during which grandpa and I were tasked with entertaining the girls. After a few minutes, though, my youngest said she was thirsty. I told her to keep playing and that I'd go get her some juice, the nice dad that I am. In reality I was already growing tired of playing with dolls, so I was happy for the distraction.

As I walked up to the kitchen, I heard Stacy say, "I don't know mom, I'm having second thoughts."

Those words were said with real conviction and they stopped me in my tracks. I didn't know what she was getting at, but I felt like I had just been punched in the gut.

"Nonsense honey, you have to do what's right for you."

"I don't want to hurt him."

Terror struck my heart and I began to sweat.

"If you aren't being satisfied you should do something about it. Besides, it's not that unusual. I mean, your dad and I went through something similar after you girls were born."

"Mom..." Stacy said awkwardly. "I'm just worried he won't understand or that..."

"Honey, if he loves you he'll understand."

I couldn't stand it any longer so I made some noise and barged into the kitchen to get the juice. I couldn't help but look nervously at Stacy.

Her mom made some excuse about checking on grandpa and headed to the living room.

"My goodness, babe," Stacy held my cheeks with her hands. "Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"Yeah, no, I'm fine. I think I'm just really hungry, that's all."

"Aww! Poor little guy." She picked up a piece of bacon from a plate on the counter, "I bet I can help with that." Leaning her body against mine, she gently rubbed the greasy strip of bacon across my lips. With her other hand she cupped by cock again. Only this time I was so nervous I didn't rise to the occasion like I normally do.

She stepped back instantly. "No, really, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." I reached out and took the bacon from her. "I'll just eat that and I'm sure I'll get my spirits back."

Stacy's mom came back in and shooed me out, telling me to deliver that juice and start getting everyone to the table. I walked out, but stuck by the door to listen.

"Mom, I think he knows."

"What?"

"Did you see him? He looks like a deer caught in headlights."

"You're exaggerating, he looked fine."

"I don't know if I can do this, mom. He's going to be hurt."

"Sweety, you aren't doing anything wrong. If you need..." she paused for a second, "...more than you need more. It's okay and he'll understand. I know he loves you."

"I hope you're right, I'll feel terrible if I end up hurting him."

--

After breakfast the rest of the family arrived. Stacy's older sister and her family and her younger brother and his girlfriend. He hadn't settled down yet, much to his mother's chagrin, and there was a new woman on his shoulder every year. This year it was Erin, for what it's worth. Truth is he's kind of pompous, and everyone knows it, but he's family so we all put up with him. Why Erin, who was a gorgeous redhead with big breasts, would put up with him I wasn't quite sure.

The day was going pretty well. Everyone was getting along and even Nick, Stacy's brother, was minding his manners. But I couldn't stop myself from running that conversation Stacy had with her mom through my head. There were more than a few moments when I was totally absorbed in thought.

I loved Stacy so much. She was such a beautiful person, full of love for me and our family. Or so I thought. Maybe I was wrong. I knew from day one she was too good for me. Not only is she the sweetest and kindest woman I've ever met, she's also a real stunner. She's average height, but thin and athletic with perky little breasts and a nordic face that nations would willingly have gone to war over in less modern times. On top of that she's smart and funny. Stacy is the total package and she settled for me. Little old me. I never really understood why.

Stacy came over and sat in my lap. "What are you thinking about? You've been lost in your own little world for like 20 minutes."

"Oh, uh, nothing. I actually have to piss like a racehorse," I said, starting to stand and sort of pushing her off my lap.

"Okay." She had this worried look in her eye, but cracked an awkward smile just the same.

Still lost in thought, I wandered to the downstairs bathroom and just walked in even though the door was shut. I simply wasn't thinking.

Stacy's brother looked over at me as I stepped in. "Hold yer horses there little buddy, this here saloon is occupado," he said.

He was standing next to the toilet taking a piss.

"Oh, shit, sorry Nick. I ddn't. I wasn't thinking. I should have knocked." I turned and walked out, closing the door behind me.

My eyes were wide and my mouth slack as I stood there.

I hadn't noticed her there before, but Erin said, "I guess that was the first time you've seen the anaconda he's packing."

It was, in fact, the first time I'd seen it. And it was a massive, thick, veiny... snake of a cock. He was easily big enough to be in porn. I turned and looked at her, closing my mouth. "Uh..." I stammered.

"Everyone wonders why he's such a self confident ass. That's why. With a dick as big as his, he can pretty much do whatever the fuck he wants."

"I'm going to go to the upstairs bathroom."

"Well, knock if the door is shut this time," Erin mocked with a smirk as I walked away.

My wife followed me upstairs. "Are you okay? I mean, really... I want to know what's going on."

"I just walked in on your brother in the bathroom."

"Oh," she said strangely. Almost knowingly.

"He's..." I stopped.

"Got a huge dick," she finished my sentence. "Yeah, I know all about it. In high school it was pretty much all the girls talked about. In fact, it was pretty much all the boys talked about, too."

I didn't know what to say, so I stammered, "He's bigger soft than I am hard."

We just looked at each other awkwardly in silence for what seemed an eternity. Then Stacy reached up and cupped my face. "Honey, I love you for you. Big penis, small penis, no penis. I love you." She kissed me passionately, but I was too in shock to respond the way I really should have.

Stacy's eyes started to glass over as she realized I wasn't reciprocating her passion. She quickly headed downstairs.

--

By the time we were having our normal early Christmas dinner I'd started to get over seeing Nick's giant cock, but I was still fearing the worst with my wife. I just kept playing the scene of her asking for a divorse in my head and I wanted to cry.

After desert her father poured me a glass of Jack Daniels. "You seem out of sorts John, have a swig of this and it'll straighten you out." He slapped my shoulder and walked away. Stacy's dad is from farm country and that was about as close to an emotional moment as he gets. It was nice of him.

My wife watched me sip at the glass and then sauntered over and whispered in my ear, "Don't drink too much, we don't want you to have a little whisky dick later when I open your special gift to me."

There was that word again.

I pulled back from her and looked her in the eyes. "A little whisky dick?" I emphasised the word little.

Again we just looked at each other for an awkward moment before she stepped away, saying, "I better help mom clean up."

I got up and followed behind, standing by the doorway to eavesdrop.

"Mom, I'm really worried. John's being so weird today and I think I maybe shouldn't do this."

"Do what?" her sister asked.

"Your sister needs..."

"Mom!"

"What, do you think you're the only woman who's gone through this after having two kids?" her mom shot back.

"Oh, you're going to have that talk with John?"

"Yes. And it's not a big deal." Her mother said.

"Not big enough, anyway," her sister chuckled.

"Seriously?" Stacy was getting angry.

"Hey, no, I had the same problem with Jack. He took it better than I thought he would. Actually, he's kind of into it now."

Stacy started to cry. "I just don't want to hurt him. He's so... proud."

"Honey, if he loves you it will all work out just fine."

I couldn't listen anymore and I walked back to the living room. I was so confused, what the hell did Stacy want from me? Why couldn't she just tell me what was going on? Especially if it had been an issue for five fucking years!

--

We hardly spoke as we drove home. Thank goodness it was only about a 15 minute drive. Stacy and I put on happy faces for the girls as they opened their gifts, but we barely exchanged two words the entire evening.

After letting the kids play for a bit, I got them to bed. Actually, it took three tries to finally get them both to sleep. But I eventually put them down for the night and headed to the living room to help Stacy clean up the disaster they had left in their wake.

"I've got this honey, you don't have to help. Just sit and take it easy."

Stacy cleaned when she was nervous or upset. I braced myself for what was to come.

After she had tidied up, I announced, "I'm tired. I'm going to get ready for bed."

She just stood and watched as I walked to the bedroom. I didn't kiss her or even look at her.

When I got into the room I saw the gift still sitting on the bed where we'd left it. Seemed pointless now. Why did she even buy it?

Stacy came in and found me just standing there looking at the box.

"Oh, shit, I..." she rushed over and grabbed the box. "We shouldn't open this tonight."

"Why did you even buy it?" I asked with an acid in my voice intended to hurt her.

"I..." she stammered, "I thought... I don't know."

"Seriously. If you want a fucking divorse why buy me anything? Is it like some cruel joke?"

"What?" Her eyes shot open and her jaw dropped. The box slipped from her hand and fell to the ground with a heavy thud. "I don't want a divorse. What would make you think I wanted a divorse? Do you want a divorse?"

"No. Why the hell would I want a divorse."

"Then why do you think I want one?" She was some mixture of angry and hurt. Somewhere in there was the beginning of humor, too.

"I overheard you talking to your mom and your sister. You don't want to hurt me... What else could it be?"

Stacy put her hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.

--

"I promise you John I do not want a divorse. I love you with all of my heart."

"Okay, then what was going on today."

"Oh my goodness. I don't know how to..."

She bent down and picked up the box. Standing she looked at it for a few seconds before handing it to me.

She bit her lip, looked at the floor, and said, "Open it."

I was totally confused at this point, so I did as I was instructed. The truth is, I was just elated that Stacy wasn't asking for a divorse. After clearing that up, I felt like there was nothing she could have said or done that would have spooked me.

And then I unwrapped the box. I couldn't believe what I was holding in my hand.

My wife's big surprise gift to herself from me was a giant black dildo.

I just looked at the box silently.

"John, I..."

"You what?"

"After the first baby things changed for me. After the second they changed even more," she started. "I just... I'm not the same down there."

"Okay, so I have a little penis. That's what you are telling me."

"No, you have a perfectly fine penis."

"It's fine, but just not big enough to satisfy my wife."

She didn't say anything.

"Tell me, I want to know."

"After two kids, your penis is..."

"Not big enough?" I shot, with a bit too much anger.

"You know what, if you love me you'll understand. I gave birth to your children and it changed me down there. And, yeah, now I just don't enjoy sex as much as you do. And it's because your penis isn't big enough." That was her mom's terse German side coming out.

It was clear she was now angry but something strange happened when she said those words to me. Stacy noticed, too, because her eyes shot down to my dick, which was straining hard against the fabric of my pants.

"What just happened?" she asked, locking eyes with me.

I had no idea, but I knew what I wanted. "Say that again."

"Your penis isn't big enough."

As unbelievable as it was, my cock somehow managed to get even harder.

"Oh fuck," I muttered stepping over to Stacy and kissing her like I should have earlier in the day when she's been so passionate with me.

She pushed away from me and bit her lower lip.

"I want you to open it and use it on me. Right fucking now," she demanded.

--

I broke into the box and pulled out the giant black dildo. "Wow!" was all I could say, holding the hefy piece of silicon in my hands.

"It's magnificent," Stacy said, reaching out gently to touch the tip of it. "Jeaz, it does feel real," she said, rubbing her finger around the head and repeating the promotional language on the box.

I wrapped my hand around it. "Are you sure you'll be able to handle this? It's really fucking big."

She looked me in the eyes and bit her lower lip again. Her face contorted a bit as if she had something to say but didn't want to say it.

"Go ahead, say what you have to say."

"I know it will."

"Do you already have a dildo this big?" I asked.

"No."

"Have you been with a guy this big?"

Stacy didn't answer.

"Is that how you picked this thing out?"

"Maybe," she said sheepishly.

"Holy crap. Have I ever been big enough to satisfy you?"

"When I used my hands to help things along," she said, causing my still stiff cock to jump a little.

12