Stacy and Little John Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both just looked at each other.

"Do you like that I've fucked a guy with a giant black cock?" Stacy reached down and stroked my little tool through my pants with her hand.

All I could do was grunt.

"Tell me," she whispered in my ear as she rubbed my stiff cock.

"I like that you've fucked a black guy with a huge cock." I couldn't look her in the face when I said it. I felt ashamed and yet more turned on than I had ever been before.

She lifted my chin and kissed me. "Do you... Do you like that I think you have a small dick."

I looked away again only to have her draw my face back to facer hers.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me."

Breathing heavily, Stacy's hand still rubbing my rigid tool, I said, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I like that you think I have a small dick."

She took both hands and put them on my shoulders to push me down on my knees. "Show me how much you like it," she said.

I pulled her skirt off and nuzzled my nose into her bush. She had gone commando, it seemed. Her knees bent slightly and she thrust her pelvis forward so I could lick her vagina. "Yes," she breathed heavily.

I put the dildo down and used my fingers inside of her while licking her clit.

"Oh, fuck, that's just a tease," she said.

I pulled back and asked, "What's that feel like?"

"It's like you inside of me. Skinny and not very deep." She was looking down at me.

"Lay on the bed," I told her. Once there I started licking again but slipped in two fingers.

"Oh, that's a bit better. Put another finger in."

I did as she asked, easily slipping my ring finger in, too.

Stacy started to breath deeply and arched her back. "I'm going to cum," she said, before letting out a little whimper.

"Was that good?" I asked.

"It was small, like the kind I normally have with your little penis. Use the dildo."

I picked it back up and looked at it.

"Lick it and slowly put the head in me," she told me.

I'd never put anything that so closely resembled a dick in my mouth, so I paused a second.

"Lick it and use it," she said in an urgent tone so I choked down my pride and put the tip of the dildo in my mouth to moisten it with my saliva. It felt huge and stretched my jaw in a way that I'd never experienced before. How was this going to fit inside of my wife if I could barely get it in my mouth?

After it was wet I put the tip of it against her labia. It looked massive next to her vagina. I couldn't believe that this thing would fit inside of her.

"Go slow, baby, it's been a really long time since I've had anything this big inside of me."

I started to gently lick her clit as I pushed the tip in.

"Ho shit! It's so big." My blood gorged cock stretched hard and tight against its own skin. "Slowly. Oh my... Oh shit."

I was working just the tip in and out of her while licking her clit when she suddenly announced again, "I'm going to cum. Oh, oh, oh. It's going to be a big one. Shit, shit. Uhhhhh!" Her hands grabbed the back of my head, her fingers reached through my hair. "That's it. That's it. YES! YES! YES!"

I'd never heard her cum like that. It was the sexiest thing I could have ever imagined.

All I could do was look up at her from between her legs, admiring the beauty of her flushed face with the deepest love I've ever felt. She looked down at me with a giant grin.

Then she bit her lower lip and closed one eye coyly. "Fuck me with your little penis," she demanded.

I got up and dropped my pants. She chuckled a little, presumably at my small cock.

I put myself in and it was smooth and easy. There wasn't any friction whatsoever. "Oh shit it feels so good baby. You feel so good." I was madly, uncontrollably thrusting.

"I can barely even feel your tiny little penis," she whispered in my ear.

And I lost my load, collapsing on top of her.

It was the best sex I'd every had in my life, and yet I felt a little sick to my stomach at the same time. I wasn't quite sure what had just happened.

"Wow, that was even quicker than usual," Stacy said, petting my hair. "I guess you aren't mad at me."

"No, baby, how could I be?"

"That's my good little guy," she said, kissing me on the forehead.

12