Stacy and Little John Ch. 002

Story Info
Stacy has some shower fun with Little John after Christmas.
1.8k words
4.21
4.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and Little John: The Boxing Day Shower (002)

On the day after Christmas, boxing day, I woke up before my wife Stacy. I thought back to the day before, when I thought she was going to ask for a divorce. Only it turned out she told me that, after two kids, my penis was now too small to satisfy her. Looking over at my beautiful wife still sleeping quietly, I thought about the sex that followed this admission. It was incredible and yet, somehow, it made me feel... I didn't have the right words for it, but I knew I wanted to do whatever it was we did again.

I got out of our warm bed and stumbled clumsily into the bathroom. As soon as I flipped on the light I saw it, sitting next to the sink, the giant black dildo Stacy had bought for herself as a gift -- from me. That was what my wife wanted and I clearly could never provide her.

I hadn't had the chance to really examine it the night before, so I carefully looked it over as it stood there majestically with a permanent erection. It was massive, both long and thick. It put my little cock to shame.

It was simply magnificent. There was no other way to describe it. If I had a dick as big as this dildo, I would walk around naked so I could show it off.

The box was in the trash can, so I picked it up to examine the details. "Holy shit!" I put my hand over my mouth, noting that I had said that not only out loud but also quite loudly.

"You okay sweetie," I heard from the bedroom.

"Fine honey, go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you."

The dildo was modeled on a real guy's penis! There really is a man walking around with a cock this big... According to the box it's an exact replica of Some porn star that goes by the name Big Wad. I thought that was a kind of stupid name, but I'm pretty sure nobody cared about his name.

There was a picture of him on the box holding this thing next to his dick. They were virtually identical. Emplazened in giant red ink, the box explained that dildo, like Big Wag's cock, was two inches thick and 12 inches long, 10 of which were "insertable." I guess the balls accounted for two inches of the foot-long dildo.

I tried to put my fingers around the shaft and they barely touched.

I started to get hard thinking about how, less than 12 hours ago, I had slipped this giant thing into my wife. My cock straining hard, I picked up the dildo and put it next to my dick. There was simply no comparison. My penis looked like a little toy. If this is what Stacy wanted, what she needed, sex with me must have been disappointing her for years.

"John?" Stacy was in the doorway watching me compare myself to the dildo. The way she said my name was tender and concerned, almost sad.

We looked at each other for several seconds before Stacy said, "I love you." She walked over, took the dildo from my hands, and put it back on the sink. Then she kissed me, softly and passionately.

We pulled away and, in unison, said, "I need to brush my teeth." Stacy and I laughed. After being married for as long as we have, the "romance" is different. Long gone are the days when you can overlook morning breath.

We brushed our teeth together, taking turns at the sink basin. She placed her foot on top of mine and looked at me slyly out of the corner of her eyes. A little smile on her face let some toothpaste drool out. I used my free hand to clean it up. We really did love each other in a way that went well beyond sex.

After taking turns spitting and rinsing, Stacy asked, "Do you want to talk about last night?"

I didn't answer, looking at the giant black dildo on the sink counter.

She gently turned my face to look at her. "We never have to use that again if you don't want to."

"No, I want to," I announced quickly, without any actual thought. It was a raw and honest answer.

Stacy smiled.

"Last night was... It was amazing," I said. "I'm just still. I don't know. I guess processing it. That sounds stupid."

"No. It's not stupid. I'm kind of trying to wrap my head around it, too."

"It feels like something big has changed," I offered.

Stacy tried to stifle a giggle. "There was something big last night, that's for sure," she replied. We both laughed.

"But it wasn't me," I said, my cock starting to stiffen again.

Stacy reached down and played with my balls, "No, baby, it wasn't you."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her fingers massaging my testicals. She kissed me as she shifted her attention to my shaft, stroking me slowly up and down.

"Let's move this to the shower," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, let's."

"You and your little penis go start the shower and I'll clean the big, thick dildo." A smile passed across her face.

I did as I was told, warming up the water for us. A few years ago we redid the bathroom, removing the double sink and putting in a standup shower big enough for the two of us to fit in at one time. There was a built in seat at one end, a hand-held wall shower attached at the other side, and a rain shower above. It was pretty amazing, to be honest, and well worth the cost.

I got into the shower and started to clean myself. Stacy joined me. Putting the dildo on the seat she helped me clean my most delicate parts. I moaned with pleasure.

"You like it when I clean your skinny little penis?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me."

"I love it when you clean my skinny little penis," I mumbled out, eyes closed. Her hands moving the soap suds up and down was incredible. I was already close to cumming.

"That's good, because I love cleaning your little tool for you."

Suddenly she stopped. "Are you almost ready to cum?" she asked, with a cruel look in her eyes.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"It's too soon for that. First you have to wash me."

I took the soap and lathered my hands up. I started with her shoulders and neck, gently closing my hands around it as if to choke her. Then I took one hand down between her soft breasts, cupping one on the way way back up. My other hand quickly joined it, cupping the other side. She wiggled her chest back and forth just a little.

After a few moments, Stacy leaned in and whispered, "You need to clean more of me than just my breasts."

"Really? I like cleaning them."

She shot me a dirty look and I started to clean the rest of her, getting stuck again on her tight little ass. That "required" pulling her body up against my own, of course, which allowed me to press my hard little tool against her soft and soapy skin. It felt awesome.

"Time for my legs John," she said eventually, having allowed me a few moments to enjoy the slick soapy sensation.

After we were both fully clean Stacy picked up the big dildo. "It's got a suction base," she said, slapping it onto the wall of the shower. It held firm, bouncing up and down in all of its glory.

She pushed me over to the other side, sitting me down on the built in seat. Then she sifted the water from the wall shower to the rain shower, so it fell gently from above onto her naked toned body.

Splaying her legs Stacy put two fingers in my mouth to moisten them. Then she used my saliva to gently lubricate her vagina. The whole time she watched me with a giant grin on her face as I was watching her and the rain droplets dancing off her back.

After she was sufficiently slick, Stacy leaned back into the dildo so the tip pressed against her labia. Her eyes shot open in shock, "Wow, it's so big." She bit her lower lip and giggled. "I'm not used to something this big anymore."

"After so long with my little cock," I offered up.

"Hmm. I must have started to tighten up because your dick is so skinny and short."

I started to jerk myself off.

Stacy tapped my hand. "No you don't!" she scolded me. Then she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back into a reclined position. "That's my job. I want to suck on your skinny little dick while I'm taking a giant cock from behind."

I sat there silently, my jaw agape. She smiled at me as she pushed further back into the dildo.

She let out a gasp, her eyes going wide. She looked directly at me and said, "Wow, that's just the tip and I already feel so full. Like I'm going to cum."

Then Stacy started to rock slowly back and forth, breathing heavily, before she leaned down and began sucking on my dick.

I put my hands on her head as it bobbed up and down. She made little grunts and groans as she took the huge dildo deeper and deeper inside of her.

Suddenly she stopped sucking, letting her head rest on my leg. Her hands gripped my thighs, digging her nails into my skin.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. Yeah. Yeah," she mumbled almost incoherently. "I'm going to cum John. I'm going to cum."

Stacy's legs started to tremble as she let out a deep and long grunt. Then she slipped slowly to her knees in front of me. She let out a deep breath, licking her lips seductively, and started to suck on my cock again.

I lasted maybe 10 seconds before blowing my load in her mouth. Literally her head went back and forth maybe three times and I was done. It was the best blow job I had ever received in my life.

Stacy lifted her head up after my cock had stopped spasming in her warm and moist mouth and looked at me, with a big evil grin. I expected her to say something, but instead she just opened her mouth up to show me my load. She'd never done something like that before and it was super sexy, like she accepted me... every part of me. After swallowing it Stacy gave me a tangy, salty kiss.

She pulled away and caressed my cheek with her hand. "John, I think something big has changed. And I'm pretty sure that it's going to be amazing for both of us."