Stacy and Matt

Story Info
A spin-off from 'Successful Businesswoman'.
3.1k words
4.31
12k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's bliss ended almost as soon as it had begun. The girl he had met and who not only was pretty and smart, but also enjoyed his crossdressing decided that career was her priority after merely few weeks of their relationship; the two broke up as she moved to a different distant city. Matt still had a good job, amazing boss and sympathetic co-workers, but decided to put his crossdressing into the closet for a while regardless. Only few days later Samantha, his boss, hired a new employee; her name was Stacy and she would be the second woman in a company that hired one hundred man.

Stacy was simply gorgeous, but in the girl-next-door type, her round face was friendly and cheerful. She had long blonde hair with few strands tied into pretty braids. But what at first caught attention the most was her exceptional height, later Matt learnt that she was 188 centimetres tall. Her built was toned, proportionate and feminine, as a semi-amateur volleyball player she had firm strong muscles that only accentuated her femininity; unlike many tall fit girls her breasts were relatively large, being C-cups, they fit perfectly her broad chest. Despite her height Stacy loved wearing high heels and she usually wore the taller ones, so reaching two meters of height was not uncommon for her. Paired with her love for short skirts or dress, stockings and pantyhose she managed to fit several of Matt's fetishes.

Matt was only 178 centimetres tall himself and while he owned several pairs of high heels, unlike Stacy he did not wear them to work. But in her heels Stacy was taller than all of Samantha's employees, so at least he was not an exception. The two women also poorly concealed the fact that they regularly had sex in the bosses office, but since Samantha was not really a lesbian, Matt guessed that Stacy might not be one either; and even if she was inviting her for a coffee would do no harm. It turned out to be a good choice and Stacy accepted the invitation.

It was just a casual noncommittal chat by a coffee, but more importantly it let to another one... and then a dinner, and a date. By the time of the date they knew each other a bit better, although Matt still kept his crossdressing in the closet. Stacy was a huge fan of short skirts and high heels, so it was not a surprise that for the date she wore a short tight purple dress, sheer black pantyhose and patent heels on thirteen centimeter tall stilettos. Neither she nor Matt were bothered by the fact that she was a head taller than him. They ate the dinner in a nice restaurant, drunk some wine and of course chatted.

"I have a confession to make" said Stacy at some point when they were both feeling pretty freely.

"I'm all ears."

"You've probably noticed my legs..."

"They're hard to miss."

"Yeah, I know. I'm a bit narcissistic about them, you might say I got my-own-legs fetish."

"If you put it that way, I got your-legs fetish too. I've always been a leg man and yours are the best in the world. Your narcissism seems legit to me."

Matt smiled although he was only half joking.

"Thank you. You like their look, but I love to have them... worshipped."

"I'll gladly join that cult."

"Really?"

"Sure! Shall we have another glass of wine or will we go to your shrine right away?"

Matt's half-joke was taken seriously, he paid the bill and the two of them left. They went to Stacy's place, she had a small cozy apartment, but its size and lack of luxury completely did not matter at that point. Walking up the stairs behind the girl was fun in itself, the man could admire the part of her body that he would soon be worshipping.

Stacy lead her guest to the main room and asked:

"Do you want something to drink or...?"

"Shall we proceed to the main dish already" he finished.

In response she simply smiled and sat down on a couch, instead of inviting Matt to join her she motioned for him to get down on the carpet in front of her. He matched her smile and obeyed without hesitation; he was a life-long leg lover, but had never done something like that with a woman before, his sex life had been quite plain. Now he had a pair of the best legs in the world in front of him and he was about to worship them; he was as excited as ever and his arousal was growing rapidly.

"Kiss my toes, but don't take my shoes off yet" Stacy asked rather than commanded when he got down onto his knees.

Matt was happy to oblige, as a huge fan of high heels he could appreciate a beautiful pair; while he was not a foot fetishist the feet were a part of the legs after all. He gently grabbed one of Stacy's feet with his palms and laid a soft kiss on the shiny surface of her red pumps. One of his hands held the shoe while the other one caressed the bottom part of her nylon covered calf. He moved his lips slightly to the side and placed another kiss there, then repeated the motion; the fabric might have been inanimate and cold, but there was something strangely erotic in kissing your lover's sexy heels. Few kisses later Stacy said:

"Suck the heel."

Matt lifted her foot higher and opened his mouth, he carefully took the stiletto inside and wrapped his lips tightly around it; his hand now caressed farther parts of the girl's calf. Fellating a heel was awkward, but at the same time even more erotic than kissing the toes of the shoes. He continued the activity with commitment for a longer time and Stacy did not ask him for any change, she was enjoying it as much as he was.

It was Matt who made the decision to proceed the worship play, he took off the shoe he had been kissing and finally got access to Stacy's nylon covered foot. She might have been a tall girl, but her feet were not huge, they were slender, proportionate and overall pretty, even for someone who did not exactly fetishise that part of the body. The man placed a kiss in the center of the top part of the foot, his touch was soft, but he made sure that the pressure of his lips would be felt through the sheer fabric of the pantyhose. This time he used his both palms to hold the object of his worship, the right one held the sole, while the left one - the heel. Matt slowly kissed his way down to the toes, he licked the big toe until he reached its tip, then he took it into his mouth and began to suck as he had done earlier with the heel of the shoe.

Stacy was sitting back on the couch relaxed and excited at the same time. She was no longer looking at her lover, but laid her head back and closed her eyes. She was not making any sounds since her last request, but when Matt's lips touched the nylon covered skin of her foot her breathing got audibly louder.

The young man would have never thought that sucking toes could be so erotic, so pleasant. As he took the big toe deeper into his mouth the nearby toes also entered it, he pressed his lips tightly around them and continued the unusual fellatio. His palms gently caressed Stacy's foot and calf, making sure not to tickle her, that would surely ruin the mood.

Matt had skipped kissing the second shoe, but he was not going to leave out the foot as well. When he finally decided that the first foot had received enough attention he gently placed it on the ground and reached for the other one; Stacy lifted it to meet him halfway, she too wanted the experience to be complete. Again her toes got kissed, licked and sucked; Matt took the foot deep into his mouth and once more imitated a fellatio, the girl clearly enjoyed his activity.

The feet were obviously just the very beginning and eventually Matt proceeded further. His hands continued to caress the nylon-covered skin ahead of his lips as he kissed the foot upwards towards the calf. Stacy's calves were long and slender, nicely toned and sculpted but not overly muscled, the thin pantyhose were not necessary to shape them, but they gave her soft skin the unique feeling that nylons always did.

Matt's lips continued their journey upwards and occasionally were supported by his tongue, his palms never ceased the gentle caress. The man spent some time kissing and licking Stacy's shins while enjoying the touch of her calves, but that part of her legs was more a path than the destination. The promised land were Stacy's marvelous strong thighs, they were to be the main object of the worshipping. The girl's thighs were wider and stronger than Matt's, not only was she significantly taller, she also jumped a lot; while he was a slender type of a guy who focused mostly on cardio in his exercises; not that it bothered any of them.

The man was completely lost in lust and sheer enthusiasm, his touch was no longer as subtle, he kissed, licked, caressed and groped Stacy's nylon covered flesh. Her moans were the best proof that she was enjoying their play as much as her lover did; she did not lie idly either, she fidgeted under the man's touch while her palms fondled her own breasts.

Matt was not as methodical with the caressing of the thigh, his mouth and palms roamed over the skin chaotically and passionately; at one point he was subtle and laid gentle kisses, at another he groped the firm flesh and licked it hungrily. His penis, although still hidden under the clothes, was by then fully erect and a small stain of precum began to appear on the front of his underwear.

There was a lot more skin to cover on the thighs, so Matt spent more time on one of them than on the calf and foot combined. But then there was the other thigh that needed just as much attention and the man's excitement only grew. By the time he moved to the other thigh Stacy's groans had become even more audible; the arousal was clear in her voice and he had not even touched any parts of the crotch yet.

Matt attended the other thigh with equal passion and enthusiasm, his hands and mouth never rested and his tongue tried to taste every spot on the nylon covered skin. His behavior remained just as chaotic and grew even more lustful, while gentleness had not gone completely from his worshipping he became rougher and more possessive. Matt's kisses were harder, sometimes becoming almost bites, his palms behaved as if they vainly tried to grab the entire thigh in their grasp.

The man did not feel like he was done with worshipping when Stacy issued her first loud cry, it was one of many more to come; her climax grew as her lover continued to make love to her legs. Her fidgeting intensified, her body trembled and the palms on her sides randomly tried to gripe the upholstering. Matt never ceased the caressing as Stacy's cries grew louder, he slowed down only when she began to quiet down. He lifted his gaze and looked at his lover's face, she opened her eyes and their gazes met; her breathing was quickened and the lust had not gone completely from her eyes. Matt rose from the carpet and joined Stacy on the couch, their lips finally met, their kiss was even more passionate than those he had earlier laid on her thighs.

The pair made out for a while, Matt's palms explored his lover's upper body this time. His erection could be seen even through his trousers and the wet spot began to spread on them as well. He wanted to climax too, but at the same time he enjoyed the arousal in itself as well, that was why he did not insist on progressing from kissing to something more yet; but through a natural course of action the events developed on their own. The pair stripped each other in a chaos of kissing and tangled limbs.

Finally when Stacy's pantyhose and the thong underneath them were the only items left between the two of them, she leaned towards Matt's ear and whispered something. The man nodded enthusiastically in response and once again dived between her legs. This time he focused on her inner thighs and tried to make the nylon fabric as wet as possible with his saliva. When he was satisfied with the result he stood up, so that Stacy could make his cock equally slippery with her mouth. When the penis was sufficiently wet they finally assumed the new position.

The girl laid back on the couch, her buttocks on its edge, her legs raised; she held them closely together so that her thighs would squeeze Matt's cock when he pushed it between them. The man grabbed Stacy's limbs to support her and began to fuck her thighs; this was something that he had never done before. He was so horny from worshipping the girl's legs that merely after few probationary motions he swiftly picked up the tempo, his cock continued to leak precum, so there was always enough lubrication. Matt was too aroused to last long, even though the nylon covered thighs were not a pussy the sensation was amazing nevertheless. After few minutes his cock erupted with cum, the man's motions became hectic, as he shot thick streaks of white semen onto his lover's legs and belly; Stacy squeezed her thighs even harder to milk every drop out of Matt's balls. When the man was done he joined his lover on the couch, they again kissed and cuddled. They might have both climaxed, in a quite unusual fashion, but the night was far from over; for the second round they decided to move to the bed; Stacy remained in her pantyhose.

In the bedroom the cuddling and kissing commenced, the lovers' hands roamed over one another's bodies, as they regained strength for a next round. The 'active break' smoothly progressed into foreplay, when their lips parted Matt moved his to Stacy's breasts; he kissed and licked them for a while as he gently groped the soft flesh, then he sucked on each nipple for a moment. His main target were once again the girl's endless legs.

The man moved to the foot of the bed to get better access to Stacy's feet, he began by again sucking on her toes, then repeated the entire process. This round was quicker and more chaotic at the same time, Matt was no longer as diligent and as his arousal grew he more often mixed gentleness with roughness. By the time he reached Stacy's crotch her whole pantyhose were almost soaking with a mixture of their body fluids - sweat, saliva and semen; the time to take them off had finally come. Getting the sweaty nylons off was not easy, but again in a tangle of limbs they succeeded, then Matt tossed them away. They shared another sloppy kiss, then the man climbed over his lover in a 69 position; he dived between her parted legs as she took his sizeable cock into her mouth. Both lovers exhibited more enthusiasm than skill or focus; they might have been relatively proficient at oral sex, but at that point it was pure passion, so their mouths and tongues behaved rather chaotically.

The mutual oral pleasing did not last too long, finally came the time for some actual sex. Matt got off Stacy and they kissed, tasting each other's genitals on their lips. This time it was the girl's turn to be on top, the man laid on his back, his penis standing up proud and erect. Stacy knelt over his loins and guided the cock into her wet waiting pussy; it went in smoothly. The girl sat on her lover's crotch and wiggle her hips which caused him to issue an audible groan. With the penis deep inside of her womb Stacy leaned forward and kissed Matt, it was short but passionate. She then straightened up and began to slowly raise her hips, she halted right before the head of the cock left her pussy, she then lowered her body again. The girl was gradually picking up the pace, her moans grew proportionally louder; Matt quickly synchronized the motions of his hips with Stacy's.

The time for diversity was over, now they both simply wanted to fuck. The pace of their lovemaking increased for a while, as did the volume of the girl's moans and cries, until they reached the desired tempo. The pair maintained the same position for the whole duration of the second round. Stacy was the first to cum, but her loud and intense orgasm quickly triggered Matt to join her. As her body trembled and her vaginal muscles clenched around his cock he shot a sizeable load inside of her pussy. The girl no longer humped on his penis, but continued to wiggle her hips until their climaxes subsided. Stacy then got up from the cock and laid next to Matt, they kissed and cuddled as the semen slowly oozed out of her pussy.

The pair had some more active rest, then the man again worshipped the girl's legs, this time they were bare. For the third round they picked the missionary position, at first Stacy exhibited her impressive flexibility by spreading her long legs into the side splits, but later she wrapped them around her lover's waist. The third climax was not any less intense.

When in the end the exhausted lovers lied in the bed cuddled into one another it was Matt who first broke the silence.

"I got a confession to make as well."

"I'm curious already."

"I got a fetish too."

"Better than mine?"

"You tell me. I'm a crossdresser."

"Really? I was wondering how your legs would look in pantyhose. I didn't miss the fact that you shave them."

"So you like it?" he asked with hope in his voice.

"I think so, we'll need to try" the enthusiasm in her voice was not fake.

"My place next time, I'll show you my secret wardrobe" Matt could not hold back his grin.

"It's a date."

They shared another kiss, a long and sensual one.