Stacy Ch. 01

Story Info
Cunning 18 yr old manipulates and controls people.
5.8k words
4.16
37k
56
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Stacy had a sinful quality about her that haunted men, especially older, successful men. Although she was an 18 High School senior, she was advanced beyond her years.

Not in the sense that one would associate with maturity. She was incredibly cunning. She had a manipulative and devious side to her personality, which included the masterful ability to influence and control any situation. The devious teen would constantly be scheming, conniving ways that she could manipulate and control people.

She had a warped, twisted side which any clinical psychiatrist would say boarded on heartless, even sadistic. The devious 18 year old did twisted things to people just for the challenge and fun of it.

She had ways of making people do exactly what she wanted. Ways of making people do things sexually they would never dream of. Manipulating them to do sexual acts they would never in their lives ever think to do.

Another wicked quality about the devious young teen was that she fucked all the time; both men and women. The cunning 18 year old was constantly devising new ways to drive men and women sex crazed, employing them to do whatever she wanted.

Stacy was a dead-ringer for the porn model Ann Howe. Standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and barely weighing 75 pounds, her 29AA-25-32 measurements were boy-like.

She was ultra-skinny, with a bony frame that showed her ribs, especially when she was fucking. Her tits were non-existent as she had a flat-as-a board chest. There were a few things that set her body apart from a boyish body and from most women.

One were her nipples. Stacy had a huge pair of nipples. They were over an inch in length, and as wide around as a nickel. Her huge nipples telegraphed that she was sinful. They were ultra-sensitive. The slightest touch to her nipples would send her pussy into volcanic detonations. Around her huge nipples was a thin outline of an areola. Her areolas were almost nonexistent.

Her face and body were covered in freckles and she had a pair of braces that shimmered when she would cast a sly grin, which was often, during her frequent devious moments.

The other things were her astonishingly long pussy. The young teens pussy was easily seven inches long. It was so long that it was only satisfied by huge cocks.

Because of her heartless, cruel nature she had no hesitation about demoralizing any man who didn't have a huge cock. The pitiless teen was known to laugh in the face of any man who had a cock smaller than 8 inches, or that was long, but really thin.

Stacys best fucks were by men with enormous cocks. The men that fucked her with huge cocks went crazy for her pussy because they didn't have to struggle to get their large cocks inside her in the way they had with every pussy they fucked.

Her pussy was not only long, she also had the longest, meatiest lips. Her pussy lips were easily seven inches long and could wrap and massage a mans cock in ways that stimulated their shafts into shooting multiple loads. Added to this was a huge clit that was always hard from being in a constant state of arousal. It was the huge, sensitive nipples and deep pussy that would drive the monstrous 14 inch cock of her 81 year old uncle to the point of madness.

Ted Hall

Stacys Uncle Ted Hall was listed in Fortune 100 as one of the wealthiest businessmen in the world. He owned companies in many domestic and foreign countries. Every company he owned was acquired by a ruthless take-over. The take-overs were always underhanded in nature, as his promises to keep upper management and all employees hired were all deceptions.

His reputation for firing thousands of people who worked their entire lives at a company without any remorse was known worldwide. Once the deal was signed everyone was terminated. Some of those terminations resulted in suicides. All of which he would callously laugh and say, "That's business." He has been on the covers of numerous business magazines and had the reputation of being feared by companies when he was interested in taking them over.

The billionaire also had a reputation for always being in the company of very young and attractive teenage girls between the ages of 18 and twenty. This fact was well known throughout the world. There were numerous 18 year old High School interns, daughters and granddaughters of employees and associates who he fucked. He especially liked fucking the wives, daughters and granddaughters of his business rivals. Constantly fucking spread stories about his legendary sexual proses throughout the world.

Another thing about the wealthy and ruthless, Ted Hall that spread like a wild-fire was him having a gigantic cock, and the ability to fuck for hours and hours on end.

His legendary cock measured 14 inches long and was as wide around as a car cylinder. Women with incredibly long fingers could never go around a quarter of his massive shaft, and very few women could take more than a few inches of his length....that is until his haunting niece Stacy.

At 81 years old, Ted Hall looked decades younger. With a chiseled face and distinguished looks. He stood 5'11" and weighed 165 pounds, and didn't have an ounce of fat on his body.

He was in amazing shape, from constant exercise. Not gym exercise, but with an unquenchable diet of fucking sexy, young teens who lined-up to try the massive cock they had heard numerous stories about.

Stacys Uncle paid for everything her father and mother owned. Growing up she was always attracted to his power and wealth. She saw his take-no-prisoners temperament and even at a young age she was drawn to his seemingly uncaring about others in his personality. He was always in the company of young girls who were on his arm. She knew that they were all attracted to the same qualities in her uncle that she was.

What made her Uncle even more attractive to her, was that he employed her father as one of his personal chauffeurs. She knew if her father wasn't working for her Uncle they would never have the lifestyle they have in Beverly Hills.

Her Uncle literally paid for everything they owned, including buying her a $80,000 BMW convertible for her 18th birthday, and paying for her very expensive 75 thousand dollar a year private High School tuition in New York City. Added to that was a $9000 a month apartment on Central Park East and a $3000 a week expense account.

The fact that her father worked for him, as nothing more than a driver, turned her on. It was the power he had over her father, and the fact that he was on call, 24/7 to her Uncle whenever he needed him. His power to get anything he wanted turned her on and drove her wild.

When she heard that her sexy Uncle was going to be at a pool party for his son who just turned 18 she decided that it was the perfect time to finally let her Uncle clearly know that she wanted fuck him.

She dressed in the most wickedly, sinful bikini she could find. It was a slingshot bikini she bought online. It was so wicked that barely covered her huge pussy lips and her inch-long nipples.

The sinful bathing suit made her look more nude. As if she hadn't worn anything. It was transparent white. The material was so thin and sheer her nipples and pussy could be seen from a mile away.

The tiny string, thong ran between her skinny ass cheeks, drawing everyones attention to her almost nude body. Two, thin strings went straight-up over her flat stomach, showing her ribs, and barely covered her huge nipples.

The strings ran down her back, but because it was a slingshot design, they went straight down, pulling over a foot apart at the middle of her back. This look added to the naughty look of her body. The white high heel pumps she wore were like magnets, drawing everyone's attention to her sinful body. But the only attention she cared about was the attention from her sexy Uncle Ted.

Although every girl at the party wore a sexy bikini and high heels, none were as sinful as hers. She had every boy and some of the girls drooling over her at the party including her cousin, and she knew it.

The look of the slingshot bikini and the white high heel pumps, made the naughty teen, every boy, and a few girls at the party, their first choice to fuck. But, her only choice, and who she came dressed for was her 81 year old Uncle. She had wanted to fuck him for a long time, and now that she was 18, she was going to let him know just how bad she wanted to fuck him.

The opportunity came when she watched her sexy Uncle walk out of the cabana in a bathing suit. It was what she had been waiting for, since she came to the party.

When he came to the pool area, everyone at the party was comming up to him talking excitedly, especially all of the teenage girls who were friends or girlfriends of his sons. They were all displaying their sexy bodies, in the bikinis they wore to the party in hopes that he would be there. There was a Czech teen with huge tits in a bikini that seemed 10 sizes too small that was hugging-up really close to her Uncle.

Stacy knew that girl that came up to him wanted to fuck him. Almost all of the girls talking to him had come to the party were with their boyfriend, some even with a fiancé, but he was like a magnet to them. His wealth and power were what every girl there desperately wanted.

While all the young girls were vying for his attention, especially the huge titted Czech teen, Ted Halls eyes, and his massive cock immediately locked onto the sight of his hot young niece.

"Well this is a new look on my niece. Very sexy," he thought to himself as his monster 14 inch cock began to stir in his swim trunks.

Although he was surrounded by the sexiest young teens the sight of his niece dressed so sinful, in her nude-like slingshot bikini and the pair of white high heel pumps caused his massive cock to stir in his pants.

The twitch of his giant cock caught the eye of every teen near him, even drawing a few gasps that could be heard. Although the sexy niece was surrounded by 20 guys, each trying to persuade her to go on a date, her eyes were locked on her sexy Uncle. She was happy to see and feel the hunger in his eyes, the unmistakable look of lust.

"Ummm, he likes what he sees," she thought to herself as she shot him a sly grin that let him know she was ready to fuck.

"Yes, lets fuck baby," he said to himself, confident that she came to the party dressed the way she was because she wanted to fuck him.

Her shiny braces seemed to ignite him even more and when he watched her trace her tongue over her upper lip in what seemed like slow motion he nodded his head and grinned which made her instantly wet. At that exact moment they both knew what was on the others mind.

After a few minutes he excused himself. He walked to the cabana, which was on the other end of the property. As he walked, Stacy watched his every move. She excused herself from the boys and her cousin, and left them with their tongues hanging out, and drooling over her, as she went to use the bathroom.

Before she came in, her Uncle was timing her entry. He was a man that always knew when a young teen, or a woman wanted to fuck him, and the idea that his sexy Niece wanted to fuck him, made it hotter than ever.

As she walked into the cabana he began pulling down his swim trunks. His eyes were all over her body, and she stood dead in her tracks.

"No fucking way," Stacy said in a deep moan.

It wasn't like the sounds of terror he was accustomed to hearing every time a teen saw his monstrous cock. This was a very different sound. This was the distinctive sound of a sexy moan.

Once she laid her eyes on her uncles monstrous cock, she was sex-crazed to fuck it.

"Jesus fuck," she said in a throaty voice as she took in the sight of the biggest she had ever seen.

She had never seen anything like it in her life. It was beyond anything she could ever imagine in a cock. Even the 11 inch cock of her boyfriends father or the 12 inch black cock of the 70 year old bank President, didn't compare to the enormity of her Uncles massive staff.

It was so enormous, it caused her nipples to swell up and stick- out, making a huge, round outline, the size of a nickel, against the sheer fabric, and her pussy to flow, like a river, as she gasped out loud.

Her uncles cock was absolutely freakish in all dimensions. It was a size so huge she couldn't process it in her brain. It looked menacing, as it billowed out and curved to the right, just above his knee. The maze of purple veins that wrapped around his giant shaft were as big around as her pinky finger, and ran along the sides in a wild maze, that pushed off the skin, as the blood filled every inch of the long, fat tubing.

As he took in the sight of his sexy Niece's 29AA-22-33 skinny body, in the sinful slingshot bikini and high heel pumps, his huge cock took a shape that she would remember for the rest of her life.

The style of the slingshot bikini, and wearing a pair of high heel pumps made her look even more nude. Knowing that she was 18, but looking so young, due to her 78 pound body and her reddish hair and freckles all over her face and body, and her naughty braces, with her ultra-flat chest, drove him insane to want to fuck her.

The white see-thru material of the slingshot bikini, clung to her body sinfully, like a second layer of skin. Seeing his sexy niece dressed in such a sinful bikini made him see her in a totally different light, evidenced by his massive hard on.

As he took in the sight of his naughty niece he began slowly running his outstretched hand along the length of his monster cock. Stacy began to moan as she noted that his own large hand could barely circle a quarter of his cock.

"Jesus fuck you're huge baby," she moaned as she began running her thumbs across her inch-long nipples.

Although her chest was as flat as a board her huge nipples that stuck out in the middle of her non-existent tits.

"Amazing nipples," her uncle said in a deep voice.

Looking down he added penetratingly, "Something tells me you have a real big pussy to complement those huge nipples?"

She was loving where this was going. She loved her uncles brazen confidence. She grinned showing him her naughty braces.

The explosive combination of her skinny freckled body, along with her flat-as-a- board chest and her braces, dressed in her sinful, slingshot bikini and white high heel pumps that was turning her Uncle on with every passing second.

"Fucking sexy baby," he said as he scanned her body.

Hearing that from her powerful 81 year old uncle turned her on beyond words.

As she watched him take in the sight of her body, she turned around purposely, and crossed one high heel pump over the other. She then bent forward at the waist. As he took in the sight of her skinny nude ass, separated by the thin string that ran between her tight cheeks, she teasingly ran her hand over one of her exposed ass cheeks, then looked back at him with a sly, devilish smirk, that showed her braces.

"Very nice baby," he said as he continued to stroke his massive cock.

Her action let him know that she was fuck crazed for his huge cock. She then turned to the side and he got to see the full effect of the slingshot bikini, as the back strap pulled away from her narrow back. He knew it was all deliberate on her part. It showed his niece in a whole new light.

Viewing her body from the side, made her look almost boy-like, because of her skinny body, and her ultra-flat chest, without any tits, and the way her rib-cage was so noticeable. But, seeing her in this sinful slingshot bikini and high heel pumps, with her long-red hair, instantly erased that boy-like image, and made her the most fuckable sight he had ever seen.

As his eyes ran up and down her 18 year old body, he stood arrogantly in front of her, letting her take all the time she needed to process how huge his cock was. It was as if he was letting her compare his monster cock to all the average sized cocks, of her boyfriends, or all the other guys she had fucked.

He watched her eyes run, methodically, over every inch of his 14 inch cock, from the base of his huge, fat shaft with grapefruit sized balls that hung down almost a foot. He followed her eyes as they went to the giant uncircumcised head. He stood there in an almost arrogant way as he heard her moan as she took in the sight of his monster cock.

"Jesus fuck," she moaned as her body was at the point of actually cumming.

As he watched her body explode in a mini orgasm his huge cock curved to the side, just above his knee, and pulsed angrily, waiting to fuck its newest, hot, young teen.

With her skinny body, dressed in the very daring, slingshot bikini, with a thin string thong bottom, that made a path right between her skinny ass cheeks, and wearing a pair of white high heel pumps, told the wealthy 81 year old Uncle, that his sexy, young niece, knew a lot about turning men on, and most likely, a lot about fucking. This was a quality he admired in every sexy young teen he fucked.

As he took in the sight of her skinny, body, and her naughty braces, and hearing her say, "So fucking huge," he instantly began to picture himself stretching her 18 year old pussy, beyond the limits of any cock she ever had or what it was designed for. As he continued to imagine his 14 inch monster inside her pussy it billowed out before her gazing stare.

Seeing her Uncle's enormous cock throbbing angrily, put a sly grin on her face, as it let her know that he wanted to fuck her real bad. This thrilled her, because she wanted this fuck to happen between them for a long time.

"Fuck, ever since my 18th birthday party I wondered what your cock looked like. Every time I saw that huge bulge in your pants that night I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me," she said with a throaty voice.

"No tricks baby," he said confidently.

"Fuck. You've got the biggest cock," she said, mesmerized by its freakish size.

"Do you like big cocks baby?"

"No," she said flatly, but then paused as she stared at his monster, with the slyest of grins said, "what I like are huge cocks, Uncle Ted. This pussy was designed for huge cocks," she said as she ran a finger between her fuck lips. " It was designed for your huge cock Uncle Ted," she purred in a throaty voice.

She then bent forward and traced her manicured finger across his endless shaft.

"Yes baby," he moaned as his monster cock twitched from her touch.

"God, I bet you get so much pussy with this huge fucking cock of yours uncle Ted. So much pussy."

As she ran her finger over its billowing length her words let him know she loved and expertly knew how to fuck. She then stood and walked to the back of the cabana.

"You watching me Uncle Ted," she teased, knowing he was watching her every move.

"Every step baby," he said in a dark tone of voice. "Every step," he emphasized.

Turning, she pinched her turned-on nipples.

She then added hotly, "I guess you know now that, I didn't dress this way, because of the pool party, and that it wasn't an accident that I came in here," she said in a throaty voice as she began slowly, and deliberately, walking to his massive cock.

"I really wanted you to notice me Uncle Ted," she said, as the sounds of her high heels ricocheted off the cedar walls.

"The instant I laid eyes on you, I knew why you were here Stacy," he said with a strong confidence in his voice.

"Ummm, I love that Uncle Ted," she moaned as the temperature in the cabana seemed to rise by the second, making the atmosphere scorching hot, as she walked towards him, with her eyes riveted to his gigantic cock.

He didn't say a word, because he wanted to see how naughty his young niece could be. He just scanned her skinny body as his giant cock continued to balloon-into a raging 14 inch hard-on.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers
12