Stacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you like what you see, Uncle Ted," she said, as her high heels clicked on the hard wood floor, filling the cabana with a naughty excitement. "When I heard that you were going to be here tonight, I picked this bikini out just for you," she said teasingly, thrilled that he was looking at her body with a crazed lust.

"Its perfect baby, and you look absolutely wicked in it," he said as his eyes freely roamed across her body.

As soon as she reached him, she put her arms around his neck, and a second later they were kissing hungrily. As they kissed, his gargantuan cock snaked up between their stomachs. It was so long that it brushed across her huge nipples through the sheer material. This caused her body to explode.

"Oh fuck Uncle Ted, I've fucked a lot of cock, a lot of older cock, and some really big cocks, but I've never seen, or played with anything this fucking huge," she said lustfully as her hands instantly began a steady pumping motion.

"Yes baby. Big for you," he said as his monster cock began oozing pre-cum.

At this point he knew his 18 year old niece was mature beyond her years. He knew right then that she was unique. Different from any teen or woman he ever fucked. He sensed a confidence and a devious cunning about her. And that made him turn onto to her even more.

As she lustfully pumped it the steady stream of pre-cum, made a slushing sound that filled the room, turning the cabana into room that oozed hot-sex. His hot liquid flowed between her hands, and lubricated every inch of his huge shaft.

As she devotedly pumped her Uncle's enormous cock with her outstretched hands his hands were spreading her skinny ass cheeks, as wide apart as they could possibly go. He pulled the thin string to the side, and inserted three long fingers right up into her steaming pussy, which was dripping wet already.

"I was right. You do have an incredibly big pussy," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, looking up at him, with her lip curled up as she came instantly, and pumped his giant cock feverously, then kissed him deeply.

His niece surprised him when she said, " God, I love fucking older cock, especially big, older cocks," She then added heatedly, "I can't wait to have this huge-assed fucking cock buried in my pussy."

She later revealed that she had fucked three of her fathers, best friends together and separately. She also told him about the black bank President, who she still fucked regularly. She told him that up until this point, she thought he had a big cock, but compared to his, he wasn't even half as big.

They kissed for another five minutes and continued to hungrily explore each other's bodies.

He kept her bikini bottom pulled to the side, and forced her forward, then added a fourth finger into her big pussy and one into her tight asshole.

"Big fucking pussy," he snarled as he thought to himself that he couldn't wait to get his 14 inch cock buried in it.

As he finger-fucked his sex-crazed niece, her high heels began clicking on the wood floor, announcing the fact that she was going to cum again.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as a big burst of volcanic cum, shot through her pussy and ass.

After she came, she kept moaning like crazy, and was licking his massive shaft and pumping it wildly, so desperate to make her powerful 81 year old Uncle cum.

He was getting really worked up by his naughty niece, and began oozing more pre-cum. It was flowing like a river now, and actually began dripping through her long fingers, and onto the floor. She was going wild, never experiencing anything like this before. Her Uncle's pre-cum was more than most guys could ever cum.

She was going crazy, needing to watch his monster cock cum. She instantly squatted on her high heel pumps, and jacked him with both hands to the bursting point.

Knowing he was right there, right at the edge of cumming, she grinned up at him, showing her braces. The sight of her silver braces and her skinny freckled body, in her sinful, slingshot bikini, and high heels, caused him to groan.

"You like my look, don't you Uncle Ted," she said teasingly, as she looked up at him slyly, pumping him with both hands, in long, even strokes.

"So sexy baby," he moaned, "sexy and so naughty."

"I may look really young Uncle Ted, but I really know how to fuck, and love to fuck too," she said with a very confident voice, that didn't have to be questioned.

"Yes baby. Exactly what I like," he moaned in a deep resonant voice.

She than added hotly, as she looked up at him, "Believe me, I'm gonna love fucking every inch of this monster cock Uncle Ted, and "You're gonna love the way I fuck," she said with a confidence that told him, she was an expert at fucking.

As she grinned up at him, she teasingly ran a finger over her braces, which caused him to lose control. She knew exactly what she was doing to her older Uncle and he was now well-aware of her deliberateness.

"Shoot it baby. I've gotta see this great big fucking cock load," she said excitedly, as she looked up at him with a sinful beam that caused her braces to show again, and him to groan even louder. "Fuck, let it go baby," she pleaded. "Drop your great big load for me."

She was desperate to pump her Uncle off, and see the type of load that could shoot out of a cock this huge. She had pictured this moment in her mind for a long time. Jerking her sexy Uncle off, making him cum for her. And, now the thrill of finally being 18, and him having a cock beyond anything she imagined, made her more fuck-crazed to make his huge cock explode for her.

As huge as he was, he stunned her, and grew even larger, as his cum rushed up from his enormous balls, flooding every protruding vein in his enormously wide shaft, right to the bursting point.

As he expanded even more, her hands were forced further apart, by his powerful shaft, causing her to moan excitedly, in disbelief and making her cum again.

"Fuck. Cumming, just stroking this huge assed fucking cock," she wailed.

As she was lost in a deep cum, it was heightened by the thought of what her Uncle's giant cock would feel like when it expanded like this in her ultra-tight pussy. Although she craved big cocks she knew her uncles was going to really test the limits of her pussy.

Feeling the pleasures of his sexy niece's hands pumping his huge shaft and looking at her braces against the backdrop of her freckles, did it. Suddenly, long ropes of cum, burst out of his huge piss slit. Each burst was over four feet long and as wide around as a garden hose.

"Holy fuck," she said in an astonished voice as she watched each vast burst shoot out of his grapefruit sized cockhead.

Burst of cum were spraying-out in rapid fire. Each burst was shooting out of his giant cock with the power of a fire-hose, splashing against the wall of the cabana 12 feet away from them.

Seeing the powerful burst of cum shoot out of her Uncles monster cock, hitting the wall on the opposite side of the room, would be something she would remember forever. His giant cock pumped out 20 long, ropes of cum, before it finally stopped.

After he finished, she continued pumping his massive shaft.

"Fuck. Still so fucking hard," she said in a stunned voice, amazed that he still was as hard as when he came.

She couldn't believe that he could stay rock- hard after he just came in buckets. She immediately went wild licking up and down his massive shaft, moaning enthusiastically as her tongue flicked over every protruding vein, greedily licking the pre-cum that trickled out of the head of his massive cock.

"Oh fuck, I've gotta get this giant cock in my pussy, or I'll go insane Uncle Ted," she said in disbelief of how big and hard it still was.

He said hotly, "Oh, we will definitely fuck baby. I've wanted this big cock of mine in your pussy for a long time now."

"Umm really," she said with a sly grin, as she was really turned on to hear he had wanted to fuck her.

"Yes baby. More than ever now," he said pulling her up to him.

They began to kiss hard and when they broke-off he told her he was going to take her on a business trip the next day. He said he would tell her parents he was going to take her as his personal assistant.

"Tomorrow we'll start our fuck baby, but I need to try something out first.

"Anything Uncle Ted."

"I know a lot about pussy baby," he said with an arrogance in his voice, " and I know this pussy of yours is really big."

"That's why I love huge cocks," she moaned as she pumped his massive shaft.

Suddenly he spun his niece around and lifted his giant cock so that it rested between her skinny ass cheeks.

He began sliding it between her ass cheeks. The feel of it going more than half-way up her back had her head spinning.

"Fuckin cock is so heavy," she groaned as it slid between her ass cheeks.

His hands gripped her narrow waist as he continued to slide his monster cock back and forth.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, as she felt his giant shaft go up the small of her back.

Turning her head he leaned over and their tongues began wildly flicking across each others. His skilled hands drifted to her flat chest as his fingers began gently twisting her aching, inch long nipples.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her sensitive nipples ignited the wetness in her pussy.

Stacy was on fire. Her pussy was shooting-off in these mini orgasms from the sensation of his mammoth cock sliding between her ass cheeks and the twisting of her inch long nipples.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her as he began inserting his massive cock into her scorching, wet pussy. With each inch of his massive cock Stacy got dizzy from being so stretched-out and so overstuffed. The instant his huge cockhead separated her long pussy lips she began to explode.

"Cumming," she wailed.

Her pussy continued to fire-off as he went deeper and deeper.

"Pussy is so fucking big," he snarled as his giant cock bottomed-out in his thin-as-a-rail nieces' pussy.

"Your pussy," she groaned as she was never so stretched-out in her life.

As he fucked into her pussy her long fuck-lips were wrapping his wide shaft, giving him sensations he had never in his life ever felt before.

A second later he was ready to explode. In all his years of fucking, his enormous cock never went into a pussy so effortlessly. They both knew at that exact instant that they we made for each other. This was the beginning of the most nefarious, and twisted relationship.

Suddenly she felt his gigantic cock begin to expand and twitch. She knew he was going to cum.

Looking back slyly she said in a throaty voice, "Cum baby. Fill your nieces starving pussy. I want to sleep tonight with your huge load in me Uncle Ted."

A second later her uncle hissed, "Baby," and his thunderous cock began firing into the deepest part of her pussy.

As his massive cock erupted inside her overstuffed pussy they kissed with incredible passion. As his hot, powerful load shot way up inside her it triggered her pussy. His load was so powerful that she fired-back onto his erupting cock as if a volcano had exploded deep inside her.

Even when he stopped loading he stayed rock hard and kept fucking into her. Her His nieces' pussy was unlike any he had ever fucked. It had an amazing way of milking and massaging his massive cock as he fucked her.

"Don't move baby," she moaned as her pussy gripped his monster cock and began sucking on it.

"Incredible pussy baby," he said in a deep voice as his nieces pussy literally gripped his cock and sucked it like a vacuum.

Once again Stacy felt her uncles monster expand and twitch.

"Let my pussy do the work baby. Let my pussy suck that load out of your huge-assed cock."

"Baby," he wailed as his monster cock began firing burst after burst into his nieces gripping cunt.

"Oh fuck," she cried-out as her pussy exploded all over her uncles cock.

After they exploded they got into a deep kiss. They heard people singing 'Happy Birthday' and decided to join the party. Before leaving the cabana they kissed and told each other how they couldn't wait to get on his private jet together the next day.

To Be Continued.

12