Stacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later Stacy came to the Principals office after school with two of the star athletes in the school. The sexy Principal knew that they were coming, and dressed just for the special occasion.

During the week Stacy took her to a boutique to shop for a real hot dress. The boutique specialized in the sexiest of club dresses, dresses that the older Principal would never in her life ever wear, except that she was going to fuck to hung students and was so excited to turn them on.

This was all due to the manipulative and controlling little slut teen that seduced her. During the dress selection, they would play with each other in the fitting room, with the young High School teen telling her how huge their cocks were, and how much she was going to love fucking them.

She was on fire seeing her body in the mirrors, in all of these sinful dresses Stacy selected for her to try on, and especially the thought of fucking the two boys Stacy had made plans for. She finally selected a dress that Stacy said looked hot on her. She was surprised at how much of her body was exposed, and that anyone could possibly wear something like this in public, but she had to admit, she looked incredible in it, and more importantly, she felt absolutely sinful in it, and couldn't wait for the two students to see her in it.

That day she had all the custodial staff leave the building at 4PM, and immediately changed into her hot outfit. It was a sinful, very sheer white micro mini dress that clung to her amazing body like a second skin. The dress had a plunging front that showed her huge tits and deep cleavage. The back was wide open and plunged right down to the middle of her amazing ass. Without a bra, her huge nipples stuck out lewdly, as she waited anxiously for the nasty teen to show up with both huge cocked boys.

She was going crazy all week waiting for this day to finally come. She had fucked the wild teen in her office four times that week, and every time Stacy was fucking her with her mouth, fingers or a huge black strap-on dildo, she would talk about how the boys had the biggest cocks, and that they both couldn't wait to fuck her in her office.

She went wild, panting loudly as she fucked the young nasty teen, cumming like a faucet as she imagined cocks that big. Dressing to thrill the boys even more for her hot fuck she wore a black garter belt attached to tan stockings and a pair of black pumps.

Because Stacy told her that they would be fucking all night, she told her husband a few days before that she would be working very late, on a special grant that had to be completed to meet it deadline.

When Stacy came to the office with them, she went right to the sexy Principal and began kissing her and playing with her body that was already on fire and dying to be fucked by the enormous cocks she was told they each had.

As they kissed Stacy told the boys to take out their huge cocks and show the hot Principal what she was going to get fucked by. As soon as she saw the monster cocks, she was moaning like wild.

"Oh MY God, you two are enormous," she cried out without taking her eyes off the raging monsters that swung almost to their knees like freakish flagpoles in the wind.

"I've never seen or even heard of cocks this fucking huge in my life," she said in a startled, lust crazed voice while biting her lower lip, and subconsciously pinching her huge, throbbing nipples through her sheer-tight dress.

The boys then took over, clearly showing their experience, sliding down the top of her tight mini dress slowly over her huge turned -on tits, in a way that told her they had done this a million times before.

As they pulled down the sheer material, they began pinching her huge nipples while taking turns kissing her then began expertly sucking her huge nipples as they continued kissing her pouty red lips and neck, telling her in a very confident tone how much they wanted to fuck her.

The boys hot talk and sucking of her big excited nipples caused her to moan and instantly reach out and try as best she could to take hold of their massive cocks and pump them up and down with a passion she never felt in her life.

As they kissed her and sucked her hard nipples they began playing with her ass, and told her how she had an amazing ass. Through her groans she thanked them and even said that she was so surprised at how skilled they both were.

One said confidentially, "We fuck all the time Mrs. Stein."

As she gasped at the thought of their vast experience the other said in confidence, "Don't worry, we know exactly how to fuck a sexy pussy like yours Mrs. Stein. We'll have you cumming like crazy all night slut." Hearing those foul words made her tremble and cum, at the very thought of how skilled they were, and how huge they both were.

When they unzipped her dress she stepped over it with her high heels. She now stood before them in her in her naughty garters, stockings and high heels. For the next few minutes the boys didn't touch her.

They just pumped their enormous cocks slowly and deliberately as they took in the sight of her incredible body, and her hot outfit she purposely wore for fucking them. As they glared at her, she began groaning and instinctively pinched her huge, extended nipples as her eyes were glued to the two massive, disbelieving cocks in front of her.

"Do you like what you see," she said in a confident voice that even she didn't recognize, as she conceitedly loved the attention they were giving her.

As they pumped their enormous shafts and looked at her with a hunger in their eyes, she looked on with total disbelief of their staggering cocks, noting that they were so huge and fat around that their big hands couldn't close half way around the massive shafts.

"God, both of your cocks are so huge," she said as she began pumping each one, while she kissed each one lightly. "I've never seen or even heard of cocks this fucking big," she said in her hottest breath as she licked each of their massive cock heads, kissing each one in a worshiping, almost cult-like trance.

The temperature in her spacious and very private office seemed to go up to a scorching 150 degrees as every inch of her flawless body was being looked at hungrily form the animalistic urges of the two hugely hung teen studs.

She had never felt this type of hunger from any man, including her husband, and it thrilled her wildly. The way they looked at her hungrily from her high heels to her stockings and garter belt to her big 44DD tits and hard nipples, while they slowly pumped their massive shafts caused her pussy to soak right through her thin thong. She could feel that they were using the time to size her up and plan out all the ways they were going to fuck her.

It was driving her crazy the way they ravenously looked her over, without making an advance on her. She immediately knew that these two boys were very skilled at fucking, just by the way they leered at her without attacking her and fucking her wildly and getting it done in a minute.

No, she knew that these two huge cocked studs were going to fuck her until they were totally spent. Their patience to fuck showed that they were as skilled at fucking as was the young teen slut Stacy.

As the minutes passed her anticipation of what they were going to do was driving her crazy. At one point she even found herself turning to the side and bending at the waist so that they could see her sexy ass, and the sides of her garter straps. As she was bent at the waist they both walked to her, as if on cue, and she sent her tongue out and immediately began licking across the sides of their monstrous cocks.

The next five hours were a non-stop curriculum on how to turn the most rigid, conservative prude, into a wild and submissive plaything, with the sole purpose to please a monster cock.

During the five hour fuck session the boys made the sexy slut Principal suck and fuck their huge cocks in every position, and in every corner of the office. As they fucked her she was amazed at how in-sync they were with each other. They each seemed to know exactly what the other was going to do next, and the way they changed-up the fucking was almost as if they rehearsed it. Their skills on how to fuck were way beyond their years.

The two huge cocked studs even took take turns fucking her huge tits, making her press them together as they slid their huge organs through the soft mounds. Their cocks were so big, that it made her 44DD tits look like she was flat chested when they were pumping between them.

Their shafts were so wide, they pushed her tits 8 inches apart. On the rare times when her husband fucked her tits, his cock completely disappeared between them, but when each of the boys fucked them, their huge cocks eclipsed her massive mounds of flesh. She came so hard when they fucked their giant cocks between her tits, causing the backs of her feet to come out of her high heels as she pressed into their huge shafts.

She felt the sensation of the massive shafts deep in the center of her pussy and couldn't stop moaning and cumming when they fucked excitedly between them. She loved when they would bend forward while they were fucking her big tits and kiss her hard, and tell her that she was an incredible fuck, and that she had a body that was designed to fuck.

The compliments coming from boys who had such enormous cocks and who she knew fucked constantly, with so many different girls and women turned her on and made her even more eager to please them.

From her desk, to her sofa, to her floor, she was treated with an incredible fuck from the two biggest cocks she would ever get into her pussy. The boys were right when they told her how good she was going to cum. She never experienced such mind-blowing orgasms before, and most certainly not with her husband.

Her body was a play toy to these two huge cock studs that had the ability to cum over and over again and recover as quickly as they shot off. Through the fuck-a-thon they would cum in her pussy, in her mouth and on her massive tits. She had never done anything so depraved in her life, and at this moment was totally submissive to these two teen boys, doing whatever they wanted, and thoroughly loving every second of pleasing them with her hot body.

With one giant cock in her pussy, stretching it wider than any cock she ever fucked or ever imagined, and licking the other huge shaft, in a desperate attempt to please it as best she could, she would cum in the most mind-blowing orgasms.

As one orgasm would diminish, the boys would switch, and tell her she had an amazing pussy and pound into it with the force of a freight train. The compliment turned her on, making her happy that they liked fucking her.

As soon as the newest cock was forced up into the deepest part of her burning cunt, she bit her lip and fucked back as hard as she could, desperate to please the monster, pussy stretcher inside her. As they fucked Stacy would play with her big tis and even suck her clit while one of the 12 inch cocks was fucking deep inside her. It was the most wanton fucking the hot, older Principal ever, or would ever experience. Of course during the wild fuck, the devious Stacy took out her Iphone and filmed key moments.

One moment showed the horny, sexy Principal squatting on her high heel pumps, and jacking the two massive cocks as best she could, with her long fingers barely able to close half way around their tremendous fat veined shafts, while begging them to cum for her, all over her face and tits.

Stacy caught the massive cocks spurting all over the sexy, older Principal, showing burst after bust hit her face and her flicking tongue and all over her big tits, as her feet came out of the backs of her pumps, as she wailed in a wild orgasm herself, from the sheer force of the cum as it splattered all over her.

When they were finished, she was drenched in cum, it was even dripping from her face, tits, and hard nipples in puddles on the floor. As soon as they finished, they stood her up and took turns fucking her from behind against her desk. The video showed her biting her lower lip with her face contorted by the size of the massive cock she was fucking.

It showed her pussy stretched wide apart, with a gape so wide you could shove a beer can in. When each stud pulled his massive cock out the other lined his up, taking the others friends place.

The video heard her chanting about how much she loved fucking their huge cocks and that her pussy never fucked anything this good in her life. When they asked teasingly if her husband fucked her as good as they did, she snarled in a grimace saying, "Oh fuck, not even close boys."

The video would be used, just in case Stacy needed A's all over her report card. She was determined to graduate with the highest of honors, but didn't want to do any of the required work. She wanted to spend her time focusing on seducing and fucking other students, girls and boys to fuck their sexy mothers and fathers.

Stacy had wanted to fuck the sexy mothers of the two boys for the longest time, always admiring their incredible figures and the stunning way they dressed. She was extremely turned on to them, and came up with a way to put her plan into action the night she fucked their two star athlete sons. The night she fucked the two studs gave her the idea to devise a nasty plan to not only fuck them, but also to make them fuck their two sons.

The mothers knew that their sons were extremely popular, to everyone in school, but had idea that they both had cocks that measured over a foot long and were wider around than a soda or beer can. They also weren't aware that they were fucking every hot girl in sight and all of the young teachers, and even the sexy older ones.

One teacher, which would have shocked the two sexy mothers was their 78 year old English teacher. The boys were failing her class and needed to pass in order to graduate, and go to college on their full ride scholarships, then into the pro's. The senior woman stood 5'4" tall and had an attractive face and a tight skinny body that only weighed 94 pounds. Her husband had died that year and she decided to finally retire herself.

The boys came to her with a box of chocolates and a rose and politely asked if she could tutor them for the exam. She was flattered by the gesture and agreed to tutor them.

The 78 year old teacher had heard rumors of the two boys as having a scandalous reputation with a lot of the female faculty. She had also overheard teachers in the lounge talk about how immensely endowed they were.

She chose to ignore the comments because she was not one to listen to gossip or rumors. The boys asked if they could study on a Saturday because of football practice and it they could do it at her house. She agreed and told them that it could be on the weekends her grandchildren weren't visiting.

The day they came, she found herself, for a reason she really couldn't explain, selecting cloths that she would not have worn while teaching. She wanted to wear something that would appeal to these two boys who were very popular at school, especially with all the young girls, and even the teachers.

She wore a white, silk blouse that was very sheer, and a lace, white bra that was very sheer itself. She then put on a skirt that was very tight, clinging to her narrow hips, coming about five inches above her knee, which revealed her sexy, toned legs.

The real surprise came when she rolled a pair of tan thigh high stockings up her legs, clasping them to a black garter belt then stepping into a pair of black high heel pumps. In her generation wearing stockings and a garter was common, but her reason for wearing them that day was to look pleasing to the two boys she was going to tutor.

After clasping her stockings to the garters she spent time doing her makeup, wearing the wickedest shade of red lipstick that even surprised her as she pursed her full lips.

The boys came ready to get their passing grade but not by studying. Their plan was to fuck the shit out of the 78 year old granny all day long. Once she greeted them at the door, they were instantly hard.

Within minutes of sitting on the couch next to her they were complimenting her on her body, telling her that they couldn't believe she was retiring, because she looked so young and so sexy.

They complimented her on an amazing body which caused her to blush, but also aroused feelings deep in her pussy that she hadn't experienced in years. When she pointed out in a few pictures that she was a grandmother of four, the boys upon seeing a picture of her daughters said that she looked a lot younger than all of them and that she was a lot sexier too.

She was taken aback by the boys blatant ways, and even expressed that she was flattered, thanking them in her polite manner. Within minutes of taking in their compliments she found herself being kissed hard by one of the boys and even sucking his fingers when he brought them to her mouth telling her to suck on them.

She then felt her thin blouse being ripped open and her white bra pulled down over her tiny, but still firm 32AA tits. As she heatedly kissed the one boy, the other began pinching and sucking her swollen nipples, bringing them to a hardness she never in her life experienced.

As he sucked on her nipples and inhaled her entire little firm breast into his mouth and sucked hard on it, he kept saying how sexy her tits were. This naughty talk drove her wild with excitement, and caused her pussy to ignite into a hot furnace.

She was panting in seconds and felt her body tremor an exploded in a way she never felt, from her late husband of 65 years of marriage. The boys then took charge and had her stand and took off the skirt she had on.

She was in their spell and did as she was told, willingly, actually loving the feeling of being seduced by these two incredibly popular young High School teen athletes. She was well aware that they wanted to fuck her, by their words saying she was so sexy and that they wanted to fuck her from the first day they walked into her class. This was so out of character for her, especially being a very conservative grandmother, but she was drawn into their expert skills of seduction. They had turned her on like never before, and she was going to do whatever they asked, or even demanded.

When she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground the boys were amazed by her thin body and told her she was real hot. They were delighted to see that she was wearing a garter and thigh high stockings. When she was about to remove her high heels they both said, in a commanding voice to leave them on. One of the boys told her that they liked that she dressed for fucking. Although she didn't consciously realize she dressed to fuck them she was delighted she did.

They in turn stripped off their cloths and once she laid eyes on their massive cocks was in a state of shock that she would remember for the rest of her life. The sight of their enormous cocks would be the beginning of her new depraved life, as she would spend hours masturbating in her bed, in the shower, and in every part of her house as she remembered the sight of their enormous cocks.

The boys then sat on the couch and made her come and suck them. She walked to them as if in a trance, then knelt between them, on her knees and began going wild, licking each of giant stalks, groaning as she told them how huge they were, and that she never in her life imagined a mans cock could be so enormous.

She was surprised to hear herself use the word 'cock'. She had heard students use the term but until now never did herself, even when she fucked her husband. The word cock seemed to apply to these two studs, and she was happy to say it repeatedly throughout that day, and every other day she would fuck them.

They told her to pump their big cocks which she eagerly did which the most incredible passion. Within minutes both boys were throbbing and announced that they were going to cum. Suddenly, burst after burst of long thick white ropes of cum began firing out of there pulsating cockheads. Their cum was so powerful it shot over her shoulders, splattering against a wall over ten feet away.