Stacy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a powerful sight, and the throbbing of two massive cocks in her hands caused her to tremble and cum herself. It was so unexpected, and much to her surprise. She was delirious feeling an excitement inside her body she hadn't felt in decades.

She couldn't believe the amount of cum that spurted out of both their huge shafts, as long white ropes flew over the sofa and splashed on the dinner table across the room.

She was so thrilled to be the object of their orgasm that she pumped them harder and even got caught-up in the excitement and heard her own voice moan for them to keep cumming for her.

She was now lust crazed and let them take charge of her body. After they came they each took turns fucking her, from behind, on top and even carried her to her bed and fucked her all over the mattress her and her late husband slept and occasionally fucked in for years.

When she was in a 69 position with one of the boys, pumping his massive cock and licking his huge hanging balls, the other was fucking her from behind and exploding into her stretched out pussy.

When they were fucking her, they wanted to yell out how incredible her pussy felt wrapped around their cocks, but kept their thoughts to themselves. As they fucked her, they each wished the other wasn't around, and wished they had her amazing pussy all to themselves.

As they were each slamming their turned on shafts into her velvet snatch, they were each planning ways to get to her separately and tell her that they wanted to fuck her without the other. It would be the first time any of the two went behind the others back. Her pussy was pure magic. The effortless way they could fuck deep into her had them each going insane for the 78 year old teacher.

There were times when one would stay after class and take her in her backroom closet and pull off her panties and slam his giant cock right into her wet cunt. After seeing her in front of the classroom all period, and imagining his huge cock slamming in and out of her pussy and being turned on by her sexy dress and high heels and thigh high stockings that he knew she was wearing he would pump a few times into her soft, wet fuck hole and shoot a huge burst of cum into her.

There would be days when both boys would stay after their class with her and fuck her right after all the students left the room. She would fuck both at different times during the day. It was so wild fucking one than a few periods later fucking the other, and having their cum mixed inside her wet pussy all day.

They fucked the 78 year old English teacher all day and well into the night. As they were fucking her, both boys were amazed at how incredible her pussy felt wrapped around their massive cocks. She had a pussy unlike any other girl or woman they ever fucked. Her cunt felt like a velvet glove wrapped around them. The other thing that amazed them was how deep they could pound into her.

She was the first one who didn't complain about how huge they were and to go slower or even to stop when they reached a point where they couldn't take another inch. For a lot of teen girls this point came after three of four inches were inside their tight cunts.

Stacy was the first teen who could fuck their entire cocks and even meet their pounding by fucking them back with everything she had. Mothers of girls they fucked or older women could take five or six inches when they were going wild fucking a massive cock or because they were cheating on their husbands, but they too always moaned about how incredibly huge they were and begged them to stop when they reached critical mass in their pussy's.

But, the sexy 78 year old English teacher not only didn't complain or resist their gigantic 12 inch tools, when they were driving their massive rods into her cunt, she would look at them with a sinful grin as if to say in a sexy, throaty voice, "fuck me as deep and as hard as you can."

They went crazy fucking her, and were so turned on that they could pound her to the wide basses of their massive cocks with every toned and developed muscle in their bodies.

The boys were also were amazed at how hard and how often her pussy came. She had the ability to squirt cum so hard it pushed their massive cocks out and sprayed across the room. The senior citizen English teacher had a pussy that they both hungered for.

She had both the boys going wild for her, not only because of her amazing and thrilling pussy, but she was the first who could actually suck almost half of their massive cocks down her throat.

No girl or woman was able to get the head into their mouths let alone half of their massive girths. The most mind-blowing thing was that she was also the first fuck they ever had that could take their massive shafts in her ass. They went wild when they were fucking her with all their strength and got her so worked up and she would beg them to fuck her in her ass.

The prim and proper 78 year old English teacher turned out to be the boys ultimate fuck. They even started coming to her after games and would fuck her for two or three hours before they went home. On the days where they lost a game they would take their rage out on her senior pussy and ass, and she would always drain and exhaust them before they were through.

Nothing turned her on more than when she was kneeling while they sat back on her sofa just sucking each one. She loved having one monster cock in her mouth while she pumped and stroked the other. She loved the taste of their cum. Drinking their powerful, full loads of hot cum turned her into the most ravenous slut. She loved being used by these two studs, loved knowing she turned them on.

They gave her a whole new life. She was wilting like a flower until these two muscular huge cocked studs came into her. They awakened a passion inside her that was dormant for decades, and now she lived to please every inch of their tireless monster cocks.

When the boys left, after the first Saturday, the agreement was that they were going to pass the class with an A. Before the end of the year, they would visit her and fuck her on Saturday's when her grandchildren and her daughters weren't visiting.

She even canceled a lot of their visits, telling her family that she was going out with friends the weekend. She was obsessed with her two huge cocked students and anticipated them coming by for their hot weekend fuck.

She started greeting them at the door in sexy stockings attached to garter belts and classic black high heel pumps. She began going to the cosmologist and had make-overs that made her look stunning.

Her goal in life was to please their giant cocks. The change in her appearance caused her own children to be surprised, as she began wearing tighter and shorter dresses that clung to her slender figure.

She was getting asked out by men in their 40's and 50's and even younger men who were between 25 and 35. Some of the younger male facility at school even took notice to her change and began asking her to dinner. Although she was flattered by the attention, her pussy was devoted to her two extraordinarily hung students.

The thing that amazed the boys was that, for the first time they wished they were the only one fucking the sexy 78 year old. While they were fucking or kissing her, they secretly wished the other wasn't around.

Even when they were together, there would be little arguments between them as they waited to get back into her velvet -like pussy, telling the other that he was fucking her more than his turn. She diffused the situation by telling them she loved both their huge cocks and that she would make sure they each got to fuck her as much as they wanted.

The boys even began calling her without telling the other. They would tell her that they needed to fuck her, but wanted to have her all to themselves. She began making up excuses to one, saying she was busy with friends one night, but would be home getting her pussy pounded by the other boys best friend. Then in turn she would have to tell the other that she was busy when he wanted to fuck her, on the night she made arrangements to fuck the other friend. She loved getting fucked by both, but also loved the excitement with fucking them separately, allowing the hunger and focus to be on pleasing each other.

This went on for almost a month until one of the boys decided to stop by unannounced to fuck her. When he saw his best friends car parked in the driveway he went into a rage wanting to break his neck.

When he snuck around the back he saw the sexy 78 year old teacher dressed in a hot black garter belt and stockings with a pair of black high heel pumps on the kitchen table, getting pounded by his best friends huge cock. They were kissing and fucking hard, and he heard her utter the same words she had said to him when they were fucking together about how she loved his huge cock and that she thought about it all day. Hearing her repeat the same sexy words angered him even more.

He then saw his friend stop and effortlessly lift her off the table and kiss her hard then watched her drop to her black high heel pumps and worship his angry cock with her skilled mouth and tongue. His cock was raging hard as he saw the backs of her heels come out of her pumps as she feverously licked all along his best friends massive and throbbing cock.

As she licked him all over she looked up at him with lust and excitement in her eyes telling him how much she loved sucking his huge cock. He angrily watched, as she stood over the table and take his friends huge pussy stretcher and line it up with her ass. He watched in rage as his best friend grabbed her face, pulling it to him as he kissed her hard before he fucked into her waiting asshole.

Just as his best buddy was ready to push his huge, angry cock inside the sexy teacher he went crazy and slammed open the door and rushed over to the action that was taking place and began tackling him.

She instantly diffused the situation by kissing the angry friend and telling him that she needed a huge cock in her pussy and one in her ass.

The best friend instantly stripped, reveling his massive 12 inch cock which was angrily flaming about and oozing pre-cum by in a steady flow. He instantly kissed the hot 78 year old and lifted the amazing slut in one arm as his huge cock slammed right into her fuck hole, that was already stretched out like a beer can by his best buddy's 12 inch cock.

The other friend instantly lined up his huge cock, to where he was going to fuck her before they were interrupted and began inching it into her smoking wet ass. She was delirious, begging them to fuck her two holes with their giant cocks. She was in the deepest ecstasy as she was getting fucked in both holes by the two giant cocks of the young teen boys.

They fucked her wild pussy and ass in this position for over an hour, ending with all three cumming in a delirious state that left a deep pool of liquid from their massive cocks and her squirting pussy on the floor around them.

After that she sucked on both of their cocks, telling them that if they wanted to continue fucking her, they had to let the arrangement work so that they could each fuck her separately and then together. She told them that she needed both arrangements in her life. Because they didn't want to give up her amazing pussy, mouth and ass, they agreed to her terms.

To Be Continued....Stacy fucks both moms, and gets them horny to fuck their own sons.