Stacy Ch. 04

Story Info
Stacy plots to get huge-cocked sons to fuck their hot moms.
6.8k words
4.28
33.3k
42
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

Ch 4. Stacy plots for moms to fuck their huge cock sons.

Stacy had been fucking the sexy Principal with the two sons for almost a month as she devised her sinister plan to fuck both of two boys hot moms then to get them to fuck their two huge cocked sons.

Each time she fucked them the conniving teen was driving the boys crazy, telling them her plan to get them to fuck their own mother. She knew exactly the right moment as they impatiently waited their chance to have their giant cocks buried deep into their mothers wild pussy's.

Stacy bought this incredibly sexy and very naughty outfit. It was a white, see thru camisole that went down to her navel and was so transparent it showed her flat tits and little hard pink nipples. White garters were attached to the bottom of the camisole and were clasped to a pair of sexy, lace top white stockings.

She wore a pair of white high heel pumps that made her legs look absolutely sinful. She had on a tiny thin thong that disappeared between her pussy and her skinny ass crack, but went very high on her waist.

During a wild fuck with the two boys she had her IPad set up to take pictures of her jerking off the two huge cocks and fucking her face and pussy. She even had the IPad set to film some of their wild fucking. Their cocks were enormous. Seeing them next to the skinny flat chested body of the young teen made them look freakishly disbelieving, jutting out longer and fatter than her arms.

One of her most cunning and scheming moments in the young teen sluts life came when she had seduced the two incredibly sexy mothers that were her mothers best friends and got them to fuck their own huge-cocked sons. It was something out of the most twisted of thriller novels. The women, both incredibly sexy, were active in the community and served on many boards of political and community organizations. They were both 50, but looked more like thirty.

The two boys were star athletes at the school, each holding records in sports that would never be replicated or surpassed in the history of the school. They were recruited by every major college and professional talent scouts for ten major football teams.

The mothers were devoted to their sons and very much involved in their future careers as professional athletes. Both women, although very different in body types were every teenage boys wildest fantasy, including their own sons, who wanted to fuck their sexy moms for years.

Both woman, were former models and beauty contest winners had amazing bodies and although they each had amazing genes they maintained their mouth-watering figures by working out religiously every day. Because of an affluent lifestyle they each home gyms and personal trainers. A big part of the reason that they stayed in perfect shape was that they were always attending sports related functions with their two star athlete and popular sons and wanted to look very sexy when they were with them.

Both had incredible figures, one blond and the other brunette. They each had the kind of bodies that could stop traffic, and leave even the most confident man or woman speechless when they walked by or came into a room.

The blond stunner was the former runway model. She was tall at 5'10" and very slender, weighing 110 pounds. Her slender, fuckable measurements were 32A-23-33. She had that classic thin nose that combined with her flat chest and long thin legs, added to her intoxicating sexuality. Her measurements and weight were right in line with the well-heeled country club, rich, married rich woman set.

The brunette stunner had a sinful porn star body that screamed to be fucked. A former bikini model while in college, she weighed 105 pounds and stood 5'4" tall. She was absolutely stacked measuring measured a sinful 42DD-20-33.

Her huge, perfectly round tits defied her tiny frame. Although she had incredible legs and a delicious ass, she was all tits. And at the tips of her huge mounds were the biggest pair of suckable nipples that stood out a good inch and were as wide around as a nickel.

Her nipples were so big, and always seemed to be turned on, popping through all of her sheer her bras and blouses or dresses, and could be seen a mile away.

Their devotion to their two boys went beyond the conventional mother, son relationship. A big part of the reason the boys never got into relationships, was due in part to their mothers discouraging them, telling them not to get involved with girls in a serious relationship because it could be very distracting and could even jeopardize their future in their career as professional football players.

The mothers were overly protective, each harboring nasty thoughts of fucking their own sons for years, and were always jealous of their sons when they went out on dates, but did feel better knowing that they were always together as best friends. What they didn't know was that their boys were very devious and had an arrangement that they always fucked together.

The women attended all of their games, both home and away, and always stood out in the crowd. They were always seen in eye-catching outfits; always with the intent to dress fashionably for their sons. They would wear tight, transparent blouses with teasing lace bras and sexy, short skirts that barely covered their sexy asses, and classic high heel pumps. Their attire caught the eye of every man and woman at the games, especially the young football players on the field, but none more than their extremely handsome sons, who had their own thoughts which they shared with each other about fucking their hot moms.

The boys would always leave the game with their hot moms and would go to eat together after the games. The mothers did their best to keep their sons focused on their careers. This made it very easy for the cunning young Stacy to put her plan into action.

Stacy had wanted to fuck the two sexy friends of her mothers for the longest time, always admiring their incredible figures and the stunning way they dressed. As a cheerleader, she would always see the two sexy women and imagined all the nasty ways she wanted to fuck them. She was extremely turned on to them, and came up with a way to put her plan into action the night she fucked their two star athlete sons. The night she fucked the two studs gave her the idea to devise a nasty plan to not only fuck them, but also to make them fuck their two sons.

The mothers knew that their sons were extremely popular, to everyone in school, but had idea that they both had cocks that measured over a foot long and were wider around than a soda or beer can.

Both of their husbands had big cocks, measuring over 10 inches each, but they were dwarfed by their sons, both in length and width. The hot moms had no idea that their boys were fucking every hot girl in sight and all of the young teachers, and even the hot MILF Principal and the 78 year old English teacher.

The two sexy mothers were hosting a luncheon for a fundraising event for a community center in Beverly Hills. Stacy was with her mother and twelve other women. After her mother and the other women left she came back, saying she needed their opinions on an outfit she wanted to wear for a real hot guy she met at a college dance. She told the women that she always admired their taste in clothes and always thought that they were very sexy themselves and wanted them to help her decide on an out that would catch her dates eye.

Both women were happy to help. They sat on the edge of the bed and waited while Stacy changed into her outfit. When Stacy came out, both women had the look of utter surprise when they saw the outfit she had on.

Stacy had changed from her unflattering jeans, a loose T-shirt and high-top Converse sneakers, into the sinfully hot outfit she had fucked their two huge cocked sons in.

Both mothers looked on in disbelief as the teen daughter of their best friend stood in front of them wearing a sinful white, see thru camisole that went down to her navel and was so transparent it showed her flat tits and little hard pink nipples.

Long white garters were attached to the bottom of the camisole and were clasped to a pair of sexy, lace top white stockings. She wore a pair of white high heel pumps that made her legs look absolutely sinful. She had on a tiny thin thong that disappeared between her pussy and her skinny ass crack, but went very high on her waist.

She walked out confidentially and boldly asked them if they thought the outfit would get her dates cock, big and hard for her. Both women were speechless, and before they could say a word, the young 12 year old looking teen bent forward and spread her thin ass cheeks for them, exposing the string of the thong and her asshole and pussy, then inserted two fingers into her pussy. Both women were like a deer in headlights, watching the 18 year old daughter of their best friend finger fucking herself and getting off right in front of them.

She then startled the women when she said that it was the outfit she wore when she fucked their two sons the previous week when they were at dinner with her parents. She had them speechless when she told them that she fucked them both after hearing all the stories of them having the biggest cocks in school and that they damaged every pussy in her school, including her hot Principal and most of the female teachers.

"I heard so many stories about your sons having the biggest cocks, and got so horny, I wanted to fuck them both," she said as she finger fucked her pussy wildly.

She then pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy and made both women lick them clean. "Taste the fucking pussy your boys had their huge fucking cocks inside last week," she said in a commanding voice that caused the women to look a little threatened.

The woman were under her spell in the same way her 58 year old Principal was. They did what they were told to do. As they each obeyed her and licked her fingers, Stacy told them to imagine each of their sons giant cocks as they tasted her pussy.

Both mothers began to groan at the thought of their sons fucking the incredibly skinny teen, and couldn't begin to imagine how big their cocks really were. They each began to think that the skinny teen was exaggerating, and that they were much smaller than she was saying, because of how skinny she was.

"You both fucking think I'm exaggerating about how fucking huge they are, because of how skinny I am," she snarled knowing what they were thinking. "I've fucked more cock in a month than the two of you sluts have combined in your entire lives," she said in a very irritated and cocky tone. "Let me prove how fucking big they are," she said as she went back into the bathroom.

When she came back she had her IPad, and told them to look at the proof. On the Ipad were the most incredible pictures of her jerking off their sons massive shafts. The sexy mothers could not believe their eyes as they looked at the biggest cocks they have ever seen or ever imagined.

They both thought that the young teen was playing some bizarre trick on them and altered the pictures and video with some digital program. Stacy laughed and told them if anything their cocks were even bigger than they looked in the screen. They each gasped as they watched the video of their sons massive cocks being jerked off and fucked by the naughty teen. They each began to think how their own sons were easily ten times bigger than their fathers or any other guy they had ever fucked before their marriages.

"Oh my god...so huge," they were each saying as they looked on in disbelief.

They sat mesmerized as they watched the video of their sons massive cocks fucking into the tight pussy of the naughty teen in the room.

They were breathing hard as they watched a each of their sons take turns fucking their massive shaft right to the base then pulling out reveling a gaping hole that you could fit a beer can into.

They were amazed that someone so young and so skinny could fuck something so huge. They even heard the teen slut tell their sons to fuck her deep, and to make her cum.

They gasped when they watched the huge buckets of cum fly out of their giant shafts, coating her face and tiny tits and shoot across the room. The devious teen had them playing with their tits as they watched the incredible of their huge cocked sons. Stacy began inserting her fingers into their wild and wet cunts as they looked at the incredible video of their huge cocked sons.

As soon as they came Stacy went over to the blond stunner and started kissing her and rubbing her flat, sexy tits through her dress. The women was in a trance and started moaning and kissing her back with so much fire she actually came. This surprised the big titted best friend and turned her on at the same time.

After a few seconds Stacy looked at her and told her to play with her pussy while she watched. Doing as she was instructed by the young teen, she immediately lifted her dress, pushed her panties aside and began rubbing her turned on clit.

"That's it, now play with your pussy while I fuck this hot bitch," Stacy instructed.

After both women came, Stacy had them stand and stripped both. Both women were in thigh high stockings and high heels themselves which added to the sexy scene.

"Fuck. I had a good idea you two were sluts," she said remarking on their stockings and heels.

The women were actually the farthest things from sluts, although they always dressed this way, because it made them feel sexy and because they wanted to look sexy for their two sons. After they stripped, Stacy took charge and made both women kiss each other.

Within minutes she had both women following her orders, making one to suck her flat chest while the other squatted on her pumps and ate her pussy from behind. After she came she had them switch positions and they fucked like this for another hour.

The devious, controlling teen then had them both get on the bed and them get into a hot 69 position. When they started to take off their pumps, she immediately told them to leave their high heels on.

"It'll make you both look naughtier when your fucking your two huge cocked sons.I happen to know that your sons really like to fuck a girl or woman when shes dressed for fucking," she snarled. "I always leave my stockings and heels on when I fuck, because it makes me feel like the total slut that I am, and always gets the guy or girl I'm fucking real turned on."

The women were real turned on themselves and got on the bed with their stockings and heels on and started kissing each other hotly, before entwining themselves in a wild, pussy on pussy 69.

"That's right. Think about those two huge cocks of your sons while you eat each other, sluts."

As the two hot MILF moms ate each other, they were deep in thought about their sons and their massive, almost disbelieving cocks.

As the women savored each others wet pussy's, Stacy went to the bathroom and got a 15 inch black dildo that she had in her bag and proceeded to fuck them both with it. After they got off she put on a strap-on 12 inch black dildo and fucked them each for the next four hours.

The woman, coming from conservative, proper upbringings had never done anything remotely close to this in their lives, and were converted by the young teen into the hottest pair of whores in less than five minutes.

As Stacy fucked them senseless with the enormous black dildo, she talked about their huge cocked sons and how she knew that they both wanted to fuck them.

She was driving the women crazy and even got them to admit how turned on to the idea of fucking them they were. They even found themselves begging her to set up a fuck between them when she told them that the boys were waiting anxiously for her to set up the fuck.

That wild day forever changed the two conservative women, transforming them into the most sex starved sluts imaginable. And this was all due to the devious and cunning 18 year old.

After they fucked Stacy told them about the she had plan for them to fuck their two sons.

Both women were so hot knowing that she had made the arrangement with both boys in the same way that she did with them, by fucking all of them.

In her way of drawing out the sexual lust for their mothers and sons, she took the awkwardness that could happen out of the equation by getting them to admit how much they wanted to fuck each other.

She had the women follow her to the most sultry lingerie boutiques, picking out the hottest dresses and the sexiest lingerie.

When Stacy was fucking the two hung sons she told them that she was going to fuck their mothers after the luncheon. She told them that by the time she was done fucking them they would be going crazy to fuck their huge cocks.

She told them to just follow their mothers lead after that. They couldn't believe that she could get their church-going conservative mothers to fuck them, but the nasty teen guaranteed that she would have them dying to fuck their huge cocks by the time she was done fucking them.

She told the boys that once they saw their mothers dressed real sexy they'd know that that was the day they were going to finally fuck.

In the boutique Stacy had the women going wild as she picked out the outfits they would wear for their fuck night with their hung sons.

She had both women going crazy, telling them that their sons were going to love fucking them in their sexy outfits, and that they were going to get their pussy's treated to the biggest cocks they would ever fuck.

Inside the fitting rooms Stacy would kiss one and finger fuck her while the other was changing, always talking about the huge cock of her son and how it was going to stretch her pussy wider than it ever had been.

Each of the women was never more turned on in her life and couldn't wait to get fucked by the enormous cocks they saw on her IPad.

When each of the boys got home from football practice they were treated to a special sight. Each of their hot moms were dressed sinfully, in the shortest mini dress, which was almost too scandalous to wear outside their house.

The sight of their hot moms sexy legs in tight dresses that barely covered their incredible asses gave them an instant hard on. Stacy had set up the whole stage, which would have them all fuck crazed by the next day.

Each of the mini dresses brought out the lusty quality of each of the mothers incredible bodies. The tall stunners mini dress came right to the bottom of her firm ass, and revealed her long, sharply legs to perfection.

She wore a pair of nude thigh high stockings and white high heel pumps to give the perfect accent to her stunning, long legs. Her dress was designed with a plunging front that showed her flat chest and reveled her tight ribcage.

The other moms dress showcased her huge, big nippled tits. Her hot dress also went just below her ass, showing her tapered legs to perfection. Her front was a halter type that just clung to her huge swaying tits and plunged down the back, showing the crack of her delicious ass. Her dress combined with black thigh high stockings and classic black pumps made her every young males fuck fantasy.

Both husbands were out of town on business for a week, which they often were, because of the exclusive limousine business they owned that catered to the rich and famous people in Hollywood.

The mothers told the boys that they made reservations for the four of them to dinner, because they wanted to celebrate their scholarships into college. When they each showered they had to stroke their huge cocks off twice as they thought about their hot, sexy mothers, and how bad they wanted to fuck them. They were also turned on because they each knew their moms were hot to fuck them thanks to how Stacy had devised the entire plan.

As the boys drove their mothers expensive Mercedes they were treated to the sight of the two sexy womens legs as each teasingly crossed then re-crossed them for the purpose of teasing their young stud sons.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers
12