Stacy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers

This was all part of Stacy's plan, and they followed it to the letter.

As the sons drove, the sexy mothers would intentionally glance down at their cocks going crazy seeing the enormous bulge in their pants. Their bulges were enormous and seemed to run down their inseam, nearly touching their knee.

The restaurant, was more like a private club and was known for being a very secluded and private place where people could be intimate, without being seen. It was a place businessmen took their young teen lovers too, or rich wives took their young teen studs to.

Stacy made the arrangements at the restaurant because she herself had been there with a friend of her fathers. He was a lawyer who was in his mid sixties. She came to his office one day with papers from her father and when he got a glimpse of her in her short, tight mini skirt and white high heels he was all charm.

She loved older men, their power, their confidence and agreed to go to dinner with him. During the dinner they kissed and played with each other, and he even had her top pulled down and sucked he nipples while she pumped his cock.

They ended the night by going back to his office and fucked real hard, but she knew that the secluded restaurant would be the perfect place for the boys to go with their mothers on their 'fuck-date'.

She called her fathers friend who was always calling her to fuck again, because of how much of an incredible fuck she was. He was very distinguished and fucked often, usually with girls in there early twenty's, but the young teen haunted him as she did every guy or girl she fucked.

He was more than happy to make the arrangements as long as she agreed to go there that night with him. She agreed and knew that they wouldn't even see the two couples because of the privacy, which caused her to get even more turned on.

When they went into the restaurant each of the boys took in the sight of the other best friends mom, and instantly had thoughts of fucking her too. Of course it would happen, but that would come later in Stacy's devious plan.

Stacy told the women about the type of restaurant it was and the 'special' privacy they could expect.

She gave them the entire order in the way they were going to start the fuck their sons. It included kissing and even messaging their sons huge cocks. She told them not to worry about alarming the boys, because of how much fucking they did, especially with older women. The older women were mothers of girls they fucked in and out of school. Stacy told both mothers that the boys would take over and assert themselves at some point. Hearing that their sons fucked mothers that they knew instantly got them jealous and made them more eager to fuck them, this was something did in her cunning way.

The calculating teen knew that once both mothers heard that their sons fucked women they knew, they would get so jealous that they would raise the bar and fuck them better than any housewife ever had.

Both mothers and sons were escorted to a very private booth. Once they were seated a bottle of Champaign was brought over to their table.

Both women toasted to their sons incredible athletic abilities and getting into number one colleges, and with pending contracts to the professional sports teams.

As they sipped the Champaign they playfully kissed their sons and told them that they felt more like their dates than their mothers. Each of the boys said that they felt the same way, telling their mothers that they were hotter than any date they ever had.

This caused the women to lean in and kiss their sons a little longer and deeper. The passionate kiss sent them a clear message that they were both hot to fuck them.

All four knew then that the devious Stacy had made this all happen. During the dinner the mothers talked about how proud they were of each of them, and that they especially listened to their requests not to date any girl seriously. The mothers than playfully snuggled up to each of their sons telling them that they had a special surprise for them that night.

One of the sons made a toast to two of the sexiest.... When he went to say 'moms,' he corrected himself and said 'women' alive.

After they chuckled and clicked their glasses they got into an even hotter kiss and they all began exploring each others tongues.

Both women were surprised at how confident and extremely comfortable their sons were at kissing them and even started groaning saying, "Ummm," softly but loud enough for the son to hear. This was no doubt due to their years of experience fucking, and especially fucking older women.

The blond stunner added playfully,

"The next thing that may happen is that our two handsome dates might want to fuck us," she said kissing her son hard.

"Just like the way they fuck all the other mothers and teachers at school I hope," she said slyly as she sent her tongue out to meet her sons.

They both told them that they saw the video and pictures of them fucking the young teen and couldn't wait to experience the huge cocks they saw them fuck her with. And they added slyly,

"And the lucky housewives in our town that got to fuck such enormous cock."

The sons knowing the type of place they were in and the absolute privacy they had immediately pulled down the tops of their mothers dress and sucked hard on their aching nipples.

As the mothers heads were thrown back, each of their skilled sons sent his hand between their stocking covered legs, pushing the tiny thong to the side and began finger fucking their ultra-wet pussy's.

Each of the turned on mothers enjoyed the skill of their sons and kissed them hard as their pussy's came almost in unison. After they came the boys stood and sat at the edge of the table, making each horny mother taste their wet pussy's on their fingers.

Without saying a word the hot moms unzipped the zippers and released the biggest cocks they ever saw, cocks that even dwarfed their well-endowed husbands. The boys sat back with huge grins on their faces as the mothers sat back in a state of shock and almost horror, as they breathed in a deep-stunned voice the words," Oh my God, you're so fucking huge."

"Get over here and suck me mom," each of the boys said in unison, as if they were alone, causing each mother to come out of their trance and reach for the giant stalks that waved angrily in front of them.

The huge cocked studs sat back and watched every tongue lash and every kiss on their enormous cocks by each of the two sexy woman. Each of the sexy moms wanted to thrill their sons, and took their time flicking the tip of their tongue over giant cock heads as they looked hungrily into their sons eyes.

Their tongues stayed in this position for 10 minutes before they went across the side of their sons huge shaft. They were so turned on knowing their sons was watching their every move.

Each time their tongues made contact with their sons giant cock, it sent shock-waves though the depths of their pussies which caused them to moan obscenely. It was as if they were worshiping a piece of fine art and were very deliberate with their tongues not to miss a single inch of giant flesh.

After a while they added their hands to the teasing action, and even though they could only manage to wrap their fingers around a quarter of the massive cock flesh, it was enough to drive their sons wild.

From there they went to sucking the huge hanging ball sacs, uttering how huge they were. They continued to pump the massive shafts as they sucked greedily on the huge, hanging ball sack, licking over the entire sack as they looked into the eyes of their son.

"Um, I'll bet this huge cock pumps out a lot of cum baby, "the sexy slender mom said to her son as she stroked away at the huge shaft in front of her face.

"Fuck baby, all I want to do is suck and pump you and fill you're great big balls up with a huge, hot load of cum, then pump it out of you baby," the huge titted mom said as she picked up her pace on her sons giant cock.

As insane as she was pumping her sons monster cock, he was just as crazy, as he took in the sight of his sexy mother, watching her work his giant cock.

As each of the mothers enjoyed the act of licking and playing with their sons massive 12 inch shafts, both boys knew that their hot moms were now their newest fucks.

Although they were their mothers, and they wanted to fuck them for years. They were now a pair of sexy pussy's that their enormous 12 inch cocks were going to torture and damage and make theirs forever.

What they were soon going to find out was that once they got their massive cocks were buried in their hot moms pussy's was that they would never want to fuck any other pussy again.

Once the mother's got to experience the incredible, mind-blowing orgasms they received from their sons massive cocks, they would never want to fuck anyone else, including their husbands ever again.

For the next 20 minutes the mothers worshiped their sons huge cocks, marveling their enormity, as if they were alone in the room. Each of the hot moms licked all over every inch of the huge, fat shaft of their sons massive cock, as they heeded the words of their son to spit on their cocks and pump them.

Once again each mother was so impressed with the skill of their sexy son, as they told them just what to do and just what they wanted.

When both boys reached the point of climax both hot moms began to cum. It was as if they were one with their son and knew the exact moment when they were going to explode.

The sexy women felt their sons enormous hanging balls disappear into their huge shafts and began swallowing blast after blast of the most powerful load of cum they ever experienced. They drank-down gulp after gulp of the hot seed for almost a minute before they were through.

As each blast hit their throat they each came from the sheer power of each blast. As they were drinking the hot liquid they imagined what those blasts would feel like inside the walls of their pussy's.

The boys could not believe that their mothers could swallow every drop of their cum, as they thought that they were the first to ever do it. Even their hot High School Principal and 78 year old English teacher couldn't swallow every drop of their huge, continuous blasts.

After the boys came each mother continued to flick her wild tongues along the endless length of her sons huge cock. Even after cumming so hard, both boys were instantly ready to fuck.

At that point both sons stood and took hold of their hot mom and kissed them hard for a few minutes, then spun them around and lifted them on the table as they expertly pulled their tongs over their legs and over their pumps.

As both woman sat side by side, they were treated to the most incredible head from their sons. They could not believe the talents of their sons, as each kissed and licked their pussy's with skills that had their asses on fire.

The sons would bring them to the edge of cumming then break-away from their hot, twitching cunts and kiss along the sides of their thigh high stocking lace tops. The sexy women were going insane and even leaned into each other and began flicking their tongues wildly at each other, almost on instinct from being so over fraught and turned on.

The boys seeing this hot action from their moms began using their fingers to fuck their moms hot pussy's as their mouths continued sucking their big, extended clits. As they kissed each other hotly, they both exploded into an orgasm that seemed to last 5 minutes.

It was the most surreal scene, from sucking their sons massive cocks, to kissing each other while being eaten from their sons. After they came the women stood and met their sons in a hot kiss, which was elevated by the mixed tastes of cum on their mouths from pussy to cock cum.

As they kissed, both boys dropped their massive cocks on their mothers stomachs. Each of the moms began to groan as they knew their pussy's were going to filled right up to their throats with the enormous cocks of their sons. As both women passionately pumped on their sons enormous shafts they both said in almost unison, "Let's go home and fuck."

In the car ride home each mom snuggled up to their sexy, stud son kissing at every light, as they ran their well-manicured finger nail teasingly over a cock bigger than they could ever imagine.

Once in their home each boy stripped his sexy moms dress, leaving her in her thigh high stockings and high heel pumps, and for the next 10 hours fucked in every position as their huge cocks were treated with the most incredible pussy's they would ever fuck.

During the insatiable mom-son fuck each woman was taken through a series of orgasms that were unmatched by their husbands or any guy they had ever fucked.

During that fuck-filled weekend they would be treated to more cum then they ever imagined. Powerful blasts of hot cum would explode in their pussy's, nearly making them black-out. Cum would shoot in their faces and would cover every inch, in their hair, across their tits, and on their wild asses.

They would fuck in every corner of their home's and sleep for only a few hours before they would fuck again. he boys would be treated to the most incredible, sinful outfits during the weekend fuck-a-thon, as their hot moms would were sexy thigh high stockings attached to teasing bustiers or garter belts, and always in classic black, red, or white high heel pumps.

During that year the women would divorce their husbands, telling them that they were lesbian lovers, but as soon as their husbands moved out their sons each moved into their beds.

At the senior High School prom, the two star athletes were accompanied by their incredibly sexy mothers, who wore the most sinful mini dresses, with stockings and a garter belt and matching thong set underneath.

Choosing not to go to any after-party with friends, they went to a exclusive hotel and fucked their sexy date into the next day.

When the boys went away to college on their full paid scholarships, the mothers moved into housing with their sons. The boys were picked number 1 and 2 in the draft, with their sexy mothers at their side.

When they went into the pro's the mothers moved into lavish homes bought by their wealthy sons, and when each boy came back from an away game they were greeted at the door by their sexy mom, each holding a glass of champagne, wearing seductive thigh high stockings attached to a garter and lace bra set with a matching thong.

They would fuck non-stop, until their huge cocked son went to his next game. During the week they themselves would stay in amazing shape by working out with personal trainers and going to a stylish gym. They always wanted to be perfect for their sons. These woman aged gracefully, and even into their late 70's were sexy and stylish, and very fuckable.

During games where each of the boys teams would play each other, they would get an expensive penthouse and fuck their hot mothers side by side, like they did growing up together.

On those times, they would even swap moms and experience the others incredible pussy's, as the hot moms got to feel an equally huge, but different cock. During the off season the mothers would go to their best friends house and fuck her son for 3 weeks.

During those weeks they never spoke to their own sons and were total sluts to their best friends sons huge cock. The big titted mom was introduced to her fist black cock, in fact her first 3 black cocks during her stay with her best friends son.

He had a few wild parties at his home that included a lot of professional basketball players. During and at the end of all his parties everyone was fucking. At one point he and his 3 basketball friends were in his bedroom taking turns fucking the life out of the big titted mature woman. Although the basketball players had big cocks, none were as big as her son and his best friend.

While she was getting pounded by the 4 studs her son was lying in a lounge chair by the pool, completely nude with his giant 12 inch cock slamming into the pussy of her best friend, who was wearing just a pair of classic black pumps while she bounced up and down his enormous shaft.

As she was fucking on his huge cock, her pussy was being licked by a sexy 19 year old professional cheerleader, while her tiny tits and big nipples were being sucked by her identical twin sister. This is what the women did to keep their huge cocked sons horny for them constantly. When the mothers returned to their sons home, they were always treated to the most insane and incredible fuck.

It was something that went on for years, as the hunger and wild lifestyle built and built. As soon as the sons came up as free agents, after 3 years they were united again as star quarterback and wide receiver and were signed by the same team.

When they went to the Super bowl and won and the boys dedicated the trophy to their moms, thanking them for all their support through the years starting at High School. This brought out a sly grin from the skinny, and still very nasty Stacy, who was in bed playfully pumping the cock of her now 85 year old Uncle Ted's enormous 14 inch cock. He was well aware of his cunning niece and how it was her who was responsible for starting the mother son fuck fest.

It was something knew instinctively about his nasty niece.

"Something tells me you had a lot to do with that speech about mom's support," he said with a sly grin as he looked at his skinny niece grinning up at him, dressed in a sexy pair of white thigh high stockings and black pumps, as she naughtily flicked her tongue across her Uncles massive cockhead. To Be Continued....Uncle Ted

shoguy
shoguy
2,244 Followers
12