Stacy Lancaster: San Diego Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared had a significant head start though and he didn't seem to be playing around. He was running hard, keeping to the firm sand at the water's edge.

Stacy wasn't fooling around either. Quite aside from her need to feel her husband's meaty log inside her, she needed to avenge the dunking he'd given her.

But before she really got up to speed, her sandal snapped. Snarling, she yanked both pieces of footwear off and flung them into the ocean. Barefoot, she found her stride and began gaining on her quarry.

Mr. and Mrs. Lancaster pelted down the beach. Jared had a big lead but he was still wearing his flip-flops and they were slowing him down. At what he judged to be about the half way mark, he turned his head to see if his wife was even chasing him.

Yes, she was. She was probably a block behind but was closer than Jared had expected. He also noticed that she was now barefoot, not even carrying her sandals. She obviously wanted to catch him. He considered simply letting her... he was curious to see what she would actually do. But realistically, he didn't want her doing anything in the heat of the moment that she would regret later. If he could make it back to the privacy of their hotel room, she'd still get what she wanted without any chance of regrets later.

Jared managed to kick out of his flip-flops mid-stride, leaving them behind. On even footing now, so-to-speak, he was confident that he could make his lead last till he reached the hotel.

As the hotel approached, Jared angled out across the soft, hot sand. He neared the stairs leading up to the boardwalk and turned to check on his wife's progress. Shit! She'd cut his lead in half as he struggled across the dry beach. She was now on the poorer footing herself but she was close enough for him to see the hot gleam in her eyes.

Jared wasted a few precious seconds watching her tits bounce. Well, wasted probably isn't the right word...

Shoeless, Jared was forced pick his way carefully up the stars and across the boardwalk. The hotel was just feet away.

So, he'd won, right? He'd reached the hotel so the race was over.

But the look Jared had seen in his wife's eyes gave him pause. She'd been ready to jump him on a public beach, he couldn't be sure she wouldn't do the same in the hotel lobby.

Jared banged his way through the doors and ran across the small lobby and past the elevators. He hit the fire-door to the stairs and started up.

He was rounding the turn at the top of the first flight when the door banged again. Looking down, he saw Stacy stop herself against the banister. She looked up at him and their eyes locked for a split second. "Ahh." Jared yelped in mock panic and started taking stairs two-at-a-time.

"You're mine!" Stacy snarled. She rushed after him.

Jared made it through the door to the second floor corridor. He lost another second or two trying to figure out in which direction their room was. Trotting in what he prayed was the right direction, he yanked the zip-lock with their key-card in it out of his trunks and tore at the plastic.

Panting and shaking, Jared reached their room door. Before he so much as touched the lock, Stacy was upon him.

She knocked her husband into the door none too gently. The rush of the chase and the anticipation of what was sure to follow had erased all sense from Stacy's mind. There in the hallway where they might be interrupted... or at least observed... at any time, she yanked his trunks down his legs.

The panicked yelp this produced from Jared was rather less feigned.

Jared's pale but firm ass was bare to Stacy's eyes but it was his cock that she was interested in. She jerked the knot tying the two sides of her suit loose and pulled its straps off her shoulders. Her lust-swollen breasts finally free, she pressed herself to Jared's back.

Jared Lancaster felt his bride's burning nipples and deceptively soft breasts against his back. The thrill this brought was quickly overwhelmed by the shock of her urgent hand gripping his engorged sex. Her other hand began clawing across his chest.

She was ready to mount him right there in the hall.

Breath still heaving and shaking with excitement, Jared tried desperately to unlock the door. Hotel locks were temperamental at the best of times; at the moment Jared was about as coordinated as a junkie in withdrawal and the task seemed hopeless.

He had to fight his wife's desperate but incoherent attempts to turn him to face her. She'd pull with one clawing arm while still keeping her upper body pressed to his back and a hand firmly locked around his cock.

It took five tries before the lock clicked opened.

Shorts tangling his legs, Jared stumbled into the room, breaking contact with his wife for a few precious moments. In the small foyer at the room's door, he turned to her. Standing in the hall, she was frantically pushing her swimsuit off her hips and down her legs. The hall was deserted and it was unlikely anyone would pass by at that moment but still, Stacy was exhibiting a degree of inhibition he'd never seen in her before.

She kicked the puddled wad of cloth at him and stood nude. He had a faction of a second to appreciate the view before she rushed him. As her body hit his, Stacy's hand locked onto her husband's erection. Jared was bowled over backwards. His arms reached out and grabbed Stacy's free arm. She was able to slow his fall somewhat but then immediately followed him to the floor. Her hand never lost its grip on his dick.

With a quick move born of intimate experience and desperation, she lowered herself onto his body and shoved his hot prong into her even hotter slit.

Stacy's face was locked in a rictus of passion as she humped herself up and down on her prostrate husband. Her hands were pressed firmly into his pectorals as her hips pumped with desperate need. In all of about thirty seconds, the over-heated bride brought herself off with a cry. Her fingers dug into Jared's chest; it was fortunate for him that she kept her nails short.

Stacy's hot sheathe was convulsing around his cock. Jared was slightly disoriented by the attack. It was only as she began to relax as her climax ebbed that he even really felt the pleasure of having his tool embraced by Stacy's fleshy love nest.

At about the same time, he realized that their hotel-room door was still standing wide open behind his wife. He gave it a good shove with his foot to close it. The bark of its shutting made Stacy jump. She looked back at it in confusion. Shaking her head, she turned back to her husband. Giving him a nasty smile, she ground her wet bush down against his groin. He felt her internal muscles grab his member possessively. Jared was still breathing hard from the run and the excitement. Stacy seemed super-charged with energy, her eyes bright and her nostrils flaring. She brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes and then placed her hands on either side of Jared's head.

Stacy's soft breasts hung above him, their pert flesh barely swaying. Jared wasn't sure if he was imagining things or not but he could swear he could see their tips throbbing. But perhaps that was just the pounding of his own heart.

Stacy began sliding her hips up and down his body, slowly but with authority. "Now, Mr. Smartass, for your punishment." She said.

"Punishment?" he asked. Without thought, his hands began to roam across her body, caressing her hip and back. He licked his lips, literally salivating at the sight of his wife's perfect tits.

"Punishment for trying to drown me!" she said, her hips still working her velvet hole up and down his rod.

"Well, if this is punishment, I should probably misbehave more often."

Stacy replied with an evil laugh. "Your punishment is to stay on the floor under me until I get tired of cumming."

Jared would have gone pale if he weren't so aroused. "Umm...?"

"You must stay hard and stay here on the floor while my hungry little pussy gets it's fill of your cock."

"Stacy..."

"No complaints, Smartass. I warned you you might end up getting fucked to death today and then you had to go and make me chase after you. Not smart, honey."

*****

12