Stacy, nymphomania, incest, and BBC

Story Info
Stacy, the beginning of sexual freedoms.
6.2k words
3.96
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenburg
Kenburg
23 Followers

Full Circle. The creation of a sexy and seductive woman and her journey to sexual freedom.

Stacy, a stunning 18-year-old petite white blonde woman, blooming with youth, curiosity, and a hot sexual presence resided with her parents next door to an elderly black woman, who occasionally housed her 30-year-old son, referred to as Pappy, when he wasn't confined. Pappy, a renowned womanizer with a remarkable physique and remarkable endowment, found himself captivated by Stacy's allure, yearning to become more than just a neighbor. He painfully wanted her to suck his cock and could not stop thinking about it.

He wanted to pound that little blonde pussy with his huge Chocolate Thunder. But, if he couldn't fuck this fine little white girl, he was going to make sure she sucked his massive cock until he shot his load down her throat. He loved her slutty blue eyeshadow, her shiny lip gloss, and the way her tight little ass looked in her terry cloth shorts and frilly Sox. He had to figure out a way to draw her in, get her someplace alone, and seduce this sweet little white girl. He was confident. Pappy masturbated several times a day thinking about the tiny blonde next door, he was eaten up by lust for this little woman next door.

Pappy & Roxy

The first and last time he had any white pussy was when he was a strapping young stud 22 years ago. Long before Stacy was even conceived. Damon, his only white friend, had a mom who took heed to his perfect physique and giant bulge always evident in his shorts during the summer. Pappy didn't hang out with Damon all that much, but that was about to change.

Roxy was a 39-year-old natural blonde mother of Damon. Foxy Roxy as she was often called, was a middle-aged unhappy housewife married to a lazy, beer-bellied man that never gave her the affection or gratification Roxy wanted. Roxy had settled into this life of misery by taking vows with a man with no ambition, gone was the attraction, and what a shame. Roxy, when all spruced up fit the bill of a true milf before the word was ever invented. We will save this sexy story of Pappy fucking his white friend's mom for another time.

Stacy explores her body and learns her craft.

Stacy had a lust for getting the boys to look at her. Just a few years earlier she was just a geeky girl wearing cat glasses and second-hand clothes. She started coming of age and noticed something striking about herself that would prove to be a tool she could use to lure boys. She had a fine little body, she had a nice little flat stomach, a pretty set of sensational thin lips, long, toned legs, a sweet firm ass, small perky breasts. She has an infectious smile that when given, would make anyone melt and often did.

Stacy has a full-length mirror in her upstairs bedroom that was next door to her brothers' room, they were separated only by a blanket that give him & her privacy. At night while her brother was home, she would lay in front of that full-length mirror and examine her girl parts. She found that her sweet little pie was prettier in color when wet and with accentuating panties on. She liked looking at herself in the daytime because there was more to see from natural light, but at night, she liked the sneaking and the arousal that came along with it. Adapting to cunning ways while learning to be sexy can be a delicious poison, as we find out.

She would get the smallest pairs of panties she had, try different colors and positioning, turn sideways with one leg up, and pull over her panties exposing her pretty little pussy lips glazed with wet sugar from her excitement, she would stare, taste, and adore. She loved her pretty little warm asshole and that sexy almond-colored tone around it. She began to explore the flavors of her pussy and ass and became addicted to them both. This stirred and created something else in her, she became bi-curious. She not only loved a good hard dick at 18, but now she wanted to taste pussy and lick another girl's ass and stomach. She had to try another girl's flavor to see if there was a difference, it burned in her to do so.

At the dinner table with her family one night, she was watching the little portable TV her dad had always kept on the counter. She noticed Morgan Fairchild on the tube and became intrigued by her sexy smile, petite body, and her flat stomach. She became wet and thirsty for Morgan and decided to create a fantasy in her mind about Morgan being on top of her in a 69 and having the privilege to stick her tongue deep in her asshole and pussy. She was soaked from this thought and decided to wrap up her dinner, take her bath, and go to the the din of sin, her bedroom.

Stacy explores her lovely body.

After her bath, up the stairs she went in her night robe carrying her twat soaked panties, sox, and shorts to the clothes hamper she shared with her brother at the top of the stairs. She picked out her attire, put on a little pair of red panties, a pair of hot pants, and her red heels, and was ready to create in her mind a dirty scenario with Morgan Fairchild. She got her flashlight out, turned off the bedroom light, got in front of the full-length mirror, and set her mind free. She studied how she looked by positioning herself with the mirror behind her and imagining Morgan seeing her this way.

She was shining the light on her ass in those hot pants while looking at herself in the mirror when she got the idea to pull down her hot pants and her little red panties to where they would both be below her asscheeks. She liked what she saw, she likes the way her little wet red panties rolled down into the hotpants and she could see the light wet discharge in her panties.

She opened her ass cheek exposing that warm little almond and started rubbing that fat flashlight in her ass crack licking her fingers while fingering her pussy and butthole imagining the ass butter flavor belonged to Morgan Fairchild. She thought of Morgan's sweet face in ecstasy as she was eating her blonde asshole was too much, she busted like a pipe and was coming hard.

Stacy & Bo cross the boundaries

That's when she noticed a small flash of light through the blanket, she started to slow her breathing and quiet down a touch, she lay still for a few minutes listening, she crawled a few feet over and peered through the break in the blanket, to her dismay, her brother had been watching and was now in a furious state of masturbation.

She wanted to be mortified but couldn't help to watch, she knew he was so focused on spilling his milk and wasn't worried that he would see her. She liked watching and wondered how many times he had done this before. She didn't know that her brother was uncircumcised and it was the first time she ever saw an uncut cock.

She was surprised at how long, but skinny her brother's dick is, it was a reflection she didn't want to have so, she just thought, good for him, I hope he gets all the pussy he wants with that long skinny uncut cock.

Mesmerized she kept watching, she liked the pattern of his strokes and listened intently to his moans and whispers. She couldn't believe her ears in what she was hearing. Her brother was calling her name and asking her if she liked it. She rolled over and thought to herself NO, NO, NO! What I have done to him, or did I do it at all?

She thought she heard the turning of a page like he was looking at a magazine, she rolled back and continued to watch more, and she noticed he had a porno magazine beside him. Finally, Bo started to moan and before he spilled he pulled out a pair of her panties and was licking and sniffing them. The same panties she had on when she was watching TV thinking about Morgan Fairchild. Those little wet panties she just dropped in the clothes hamper were now on her brother's face and in his mouth.

He went into their clothes hamper, got them out while she was putting on her fantasy garbs. She was so confused and didn't know how to feel although she was curious and hot about it all. He stuffed her cum soaked panties under his pillow and fell asleep.

She too started dozing off when she jolted awake and realized how much time had passed. Four hours had drifted away, she lay there trying to take in the last night's activity, her brother watched her finger her ass and grind a flashlight between her ass cheeks in front of a mirror with her panties pulled halfway down. He then started jacking off his surprisingly long uncut dick, and was fantasizing about her saying to his sister; "Stac, you like brother's dick?"

He was sniffing and licking her panties she had soaked with her sugar. She thought damn, we are one fucked up, ate-up family.

So, she decided to look into his room again, and to her surprise, he was gone, already left with her dad for work, Mom was just getting ready to leave too. She bade her mother a good day, went to Bo's pillow, and removed not just the one pair of panties but he had three pair, and, they were crusty and hard, not only from her sweet sugar but from her brother's cum too.

She thought GROSS! But for a slight moment, she thought wait... This doesn't have to be gross. It can be hot, so she laid down on his bed and started to taste her panties, she thought WTF, why not. While she was now sniffing and licking the cum from her brother off her panties she couldn't help but explode, she came so hard and for a split second thought of sucking the cum out of her brother's uncut dick.

Stacy developed a love for that which is nasty, that which should not be, the which is unnatural and incestuous and she knows it, she loves it, she can't or won't recognize boundaries, she only knows she loves it. She got up, wiped her clit with the same panties pitched them in the clothes hamper when she noticed the interracial porno mag at the foot of Bo's bed.

Curiosity takes over, she opens it up, she knew her brother had jacked off in it, some of the pages were stuck and she knows what that implied. As she keeps turning she can't believe what she sees. First, she has never seen interracial porn, she is enticed, secondly, her brother had a talent. Not only did he have a long dick, this guy had been taking pics of Stacy for a while now.

Bo has cut up pics he took with his Polaroid one-step camera and meticulously glued them all over this magazine over top of the girls in the photos! She was shocked and full of wonder. These are the questions that she considered.

•How did her brother become so perfectly creative?

•Was it her that created this in him?

•Damn, these women have killer bodies.

•OMG, white pussy looks so fucking hot stuffed with huge black meat.

Stacy had found a new liking, many new likings, black dicks in white chicks. She loved all the possibilities, it made her hot. Stacy knew she should set boundaries but didn't know where or how.

The more she looked around Bo's room, she found the stash of pics form this brother of hers so many pics of her taken with that camera that she knew he was fascinated, and somewhat tormented about his sister. She knew she could use this to her advantage. So, she did.

The very next night in the din of sin, Stacy decided to let Bo in on her desires. She saw her crusty red panties were missing from the hamper and knows her brother has them, this turned her on greatly. Upon entering her room, she decided to leave the light on, no flashlight was needed, She had her room set up like a tent so that her brother could get his rocks off by looking directly at her.

She planned to get him to take pics of her the way she wanted them taken and in return, she would pose for him in any way he liked. She put on a pair of thin little terry cloth shorts that were two sizes too small and sat in front of the mirror, applied her lip gloss, put her hair up in pigtails as she pulled her shorts hard up into her little blonde snatch, fingering herself, tasting her fingers and moaning.

It worked, she noticed the flash plain as day. She spoke up;

"Bo?"

He was silent, she said it again;

"BO!"

He replied;

"Yeah?

"Show me the picture, is it good?"

He was silent for a second, then replied;

"It's hot as fuck Stac."

She got excited and told him to come to her room. He had her red panties entwined in his hand still holding the camera and the pic, he was standing there with no pants or underwear on fully erect with no shame, she looked up at him a little surprised and told him she watched and heard him last night and was turned on.

He was trembling and in a cracking voice said; "OK, so now what?"

Stacy reached up and grabbed his long skinny dick and said;

"BROTHER, I will suck you off and even jack you off anytime you need me to and want me to if you take pics for me the exact way I want them taken. I love what you did in that magazine, my pics on those girls' faces, I love it."

She saw pre-cum drip from the head of his dick, leaned in, and kissed it away. Bo moaned and told her not to stop.

She replied;

"You take pics of me, as I play dress up and you can write your own ticket for pussy with me brother, I suck your dick or jack you off, do we have a deal?" With confidence, he said;

"Fuck yes, but I have questions first."

Stacy was wanting that nut and said;

"Let me suck you off first brother."

They were both excited with forbidden incestual lust, she was hot feeling how long his dick was and seeing him tremble. She was so wet, she took two fingers, got some pie juice from her killer little clit and wiped it on his lips, he grabbed her fingers and sucked on them hard and she started to stroke her brother's uncircumcised dick. She told him to lay down beside her sideways so that they could 69 and this is how Stacy and her brother Bo first sucked one another off in 1985.

Stacy loved the length of his dick and told him. She said;

"Bo your fucking dick is long, it's like a bullet in my throat."

He loved hearing his sister say this shit, he always fantasized about it, he licked her sugary clit and moaned loudly, his sister's pussy tasted so damn girly, and that's when she knew he was about to cum and sucked him harder. She wanted to swallow her perverted brother's cum and it turned her on to do it. He grabbed his sweet sister's face and told her he's wanted her for so long, she said you got me now dude, jacking his dick off in her mouth, she rolled over on top of him on one knee she still had her shorts on, brother had them yanked over to one side, she was watching in the mirror when it all hit her, she was sucking her brothers dick, he was eating her pussy, their parents were downstairs, he was just as perverted as she was and she knew that there wasn't anything that the two of them wouldn't do moving forward, she could tell him what and how she wanted to get off and he could do the same, they found sexual peace in each other, she was thankful his dick was long.

She told her brother to eat her ass and he did, he was engulfed in her tiny ass and pussy and like her, he loved it too. She tried to deep-throat her brother's long skinny bullet, he was pumping so hard and loving his sweet sister's little asshole and told her it was so pretty and that's when she gushed, she busted on his face in ecstasy. Bo started to cum too, his cum was thick and gooey, but it had a sweet flavor, Stacy had never felt so free in her young life and now, it was time they talked about all of this and what they would do moving forward.

Stacy asked Bo;

"Brother how long have you been watching me?" Bo was direct, with no shame, he said;

"Stac, I have loved your pretty little face for as long as I can remember, when I first saw you in front of your full-length mirror, I had to watch you and I loved it. so, next, I started sniffing your panties and beating off in them every since."

Stacy was not grossed out she just sighed with that sweet smile, inside she thought it was so sexy and sweet.

Bo said;

"You know I will put my dick in you at some point, right?"

Smiling, Stacy says;

"The way we just started, fuck yes, bother. But for now, our focus is you taking pics of me as I get all sexy and dolled up. I will suck that killer hot dog of yours or jack you off. Let's start in the morning, ok?"

Bo said;

"Remember we are going to the State Fair tomorrow with Mom and Dad."

Stacy said;

"Oh yes, I've been busy in my mind and forgot"

Bo and Stacy are are now laying side by side in her twin bed, Bo is completely naked, Stacy is wearing only shorts. Stacy asked about the interracial porn magazine in his bedroom. Bo told her that he has a thing for black girls and was looking for white guy, black girl porn, so he asked their neighbor Pappy when they were getting stoned in his garage if he knew where he could get it? Pappy said not that kind but he has black dicks in white chicks magazines.

Bo asked him to give him one, so he did.

Bo said;

"Stacy, as soon as I saw these big black dicks fucking these white bitches I immediately thought of you."

Stacy said;

"Brother, what made you think of me with a black dick?"

Bo said;

"You are gorgeous and my desire, I was jacking off thinking of you in all those different poses and the faces you would make looking at yourself, I took pics of you and pasted that pretty little face of yours on those chick's bodies and thought that it was you, it got me off so good."

Stacy was mesmerized, she go up, told Bo not to move, she went and got the porn mag. She said;

"Let's lay another way."

She yanked off her shorts, laid full naked with her back on her brothers chest, propped a pillow behind her head, Bo's dick was fully erect again so Stacy opened up her ass cheeks and told her brother to put his dick between her little ass, he nestled himself in nice and snug, she said OMG I've always wanted to feel a guys dicks sitting between my ass crack, this feels good brother now, tell me the story behind each pic.

Bo's creativity shone like the sun as he explained the story behind each pic in a "show and tell" manner. He tells why he chose the faces she was making to match the action of the big black cock entering those sweet white pussies. Stacy was so full of lust and curiosity, she told her brother that the sight of those black dudes almost frightens her, they looked like savages, and their dicks were so big and hard. She felt the excitement and said she sees why those pretty white girls want those savage cocks, Stacy said I wonder how it feels to suck a dick that big and have it cum in my mouth, she smiled at Bo and asked him if he thinks she could do it?

They stayed up all that night and practically into the next morning before falling asleep next to one another in her bed. They were woken up by their mom yelling upstairs telling them to get ready so they could go to the fair.

Stacy woke up feeling a little frisky, she asked Bo to take a few pics for her real quick, Bo, just wanted to sleep a little longer. He was laying there on his back naked so she kissed his stomach and said, please brother, Bo was awake now you can bet your ass. He was now fully erect.

Stacy said;

"We don't have much time brother"

Bo grabbed his camera and said;

"Ok Stac, what do you want first?"

Stacy thought about it, pulled the pigtails out of her hair shook her head, and made her sweet blonde hair a mess, she got in front of Bo, opened her long gorgeous legs, and told her brother to give her a pair of panties he likes her in. Bo grabbed the crusty red ones he's been sniffing and jacking off to for a few days.

Stacy placed them beside her little pussy, turned one leg up, looked at her brother, and said;

"Take this."

She looked at him posing like she was a professional and gave a sexy, dick-wanting naughty slut smile, Bo snapped the shot. As he stared at it waiting for it to develop, Stacy was picking out another outfit to put on. She heard Bo sigh hard and say;

Kenburg
Kenburg
23 Followers
12