Stacy, nymphomania, incest, and BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Yes."

She knew he was reacting to the picture which was now, fully developed.

"Show Me!" she said.

Bo got closer, he was naked with a full erection and Stacy was still in awe about how long her brother's dick is.

As she looked at the picture she started jacking off her brother's cock. Bo told her to do it fast and hold his balls, she thought this was hot, and she said;

"Does it feel better to a guy to hold his balls while jacking him off?"

He just moaned;

"Yes, fuck yes."

He had her full attention, she watched his dick and liked the color and the shape, the way her hand looked around the middle of the shaft and that uncircumcised head. She put her red panties in his mouth, leaned down, and told him to cum in her mouth.

Bo was sucking on his sister's panties and looking at her sexy face in that full-length mirror. He liked seeing his bullet being sucked hard by his gorgeous sister, he told her to look in the mirror, and she did. She saw her panties in his mouth, his long skinny dick in her mouth, and his balls in her hands as she sucked his dick freestyle. Bo grabs her head and starts saying take it bitch and started shooting his load down her warm little throat. He asked her;

"Sis, do you like my cum?"

Stacy, in mid-swallow, waited until he was done to reply;

"Yes I do."

Judy calls upstairs again;

"Let's get going y'all."

Bo yells down, on my way. He looks at his sister who has part of his load still on her lips and can't believe it's happened.

He says;

"Girl I am so into you, I love how wrong it is." Stacy, knowing it's true for her too just says;

"I know brother, I feel the same way, I am turned on by the dirtiness of it all and I love your long skinny dick."

Bo asks her if he can call her "Sweetie." Stacy said yes, but not when anyone is around, we can be obvious but only to each other, we must be sneaky and careful. he agrees and said thank you, sweetie.

Stacy said we got another problem right now brother, he said what is it? She said I am throbbing and I need to cum! He said we don't have time, let's get to the fair, break off from Mom and Dad, find someplace where we could get caught and I will make you cum, she loved it and said, I have a better idea when we break off from Mom and Dad, let's find that place where the chances of getting caught are 50/50, I will masturbate with my shorts and panties pulled down, you can take a pic of it and we can have it to look back on together. Bo agreed, she leaned over and kissed him intently then said go downstairs now, tell them I am almost done.

The State Fair

The ride over to the fair was brutal for Bo and Stacy, they kept looking at each other and smiling, Stacy would touch herself and flash Bo her small tits sitting in the back on the other side of Bo. She felt so good and loved teasing him. Bo whispers to her; "Give me a taste of that ass." Stacy was so turned on that he wanted to taste her ass and knew they were of the same mold.

Stacy liked the flavor of her ass and wants her brother to lust for it too, she was confident that after he tasted her little blonde almond in that 69, he was ready for a finger full, she put her fingers in her underwear, looked out the car window, got her cilt steamy, played with her piping hot asshole, stuck her fingers out to her brother low enough to where Mom and Dad wouldn't notice. Bo sniffed her fingers, put them in his mouth, and wouldn't stop sucking on them. this made her rush with warm sensations, she had to yank them away so her parents wouldn't notice.

She looked back at him and noticed how hard his dick is, she was full of forbidden lust. She couldn't wait to get somewhere semi-private where the risk factor of getting caught only sharpened their desire to get each other off in public. Stacy and Bo were in forbidden incestuous lust for each other. Brother for Sister and Sister for Brother. They arrived and parked. Dad said to Bo & Stacy, we are going to the farm exhibit why don't you two go do what y'all want and we can meet for lunch at the entrance of the midway in 4 hours. They both agreed.

Stacy was wearing blue eyeshadow, a black cutoff tank top (exposing her fine flat belly) with the band name "Deep Purple" on it, tight white shorts with pair of blue panties on underneath, blue tennis shoes, and that gorgeous smile she always carried that made everyone melt. Her skin is a natural olive color, and her shoulder-length blonde hair flows and bounces on her thin frame.

The looks began the moment they got out of the car, younger guys were gawking, dads with dad bods would give a glance at that body and ass in those shorts, and even some looks from the bi-curios moms trolling the fair. Bo was almost jealous as he looked at all the attention his sweet sister was getting that didn't go unnoticed by either of them. Stacy loved being looked at by all means as they traveled through the crowds, Bo was so lost in thought about the ass smell on his sister's fingers all the way up to her knuckles, he knew he was ready for more. He needed it now.

Bo saw an area where the carnival trailers were parked that looked like a makeshift power station. He knew this was the place. He grabbed her hand and led her off the crowded midway straight toward the trailers, Stacy just held his hand and followed. Bo is taller than her, he is 6'1 with zero body fat, big long feet, and long hands, and he has brown shoulder length hair that covers his huge dumbo ears. Stacy is 5'7 all legs and ass, her breasts are small but perky, firm, and shapely. She knows now how to turn heads at 18 and will perfect her craft for giving and receiving hot sexual pleasure all summer long and beyond. She has been bitten by the rare nympho bug.

They get between the trailers, and he looks down at her sweet sun-kissed face, he takes off his shirt in the 85-degree sun, It's only 9:30 AM. He tells Stacy to pull up her tank top she does so without a care in the world, he pulls her little body tightly into his with her nipples touching his tight abs, and they both give a slight moan.

Stacy feels good, she starts licking his nipples and wants to suck off that long bullet dick and drink some brotherly cum.

Bo says;

"Kiss me, Sweetie."

She puts her hand on his dick through his jeans and says;

"Bo, I need to cum."

She embraces his mouth and just goes for it, a sweet long kiss to her brother. Now, she turns around, tits still out, unbuttons her shorts, wiggles her panties down past her ass cheeks, tells Bo;

"Lick your sweetie's ass and pussy brother."

Bo drops like a hat and spreads his sister's ass cheeks as wide as he can, and just stares and how fucking beautiful she looks at this moment right here. He little wet blue panties rolled down into her white shorts, her little blonde snatch wet with the fragrance of sugar and spice and everything nice including the killer smell of female ass. He was in so much lust and knew this was going to be one hell of a summer.

Stacy looks down at him staring at her asshole with cheeks wide open and says;

"Bo, it's time bother, we can't be here long, let me spread my ass for you."

Bo snaps out of it and starts licking the panel of her panties, he puts his nose in his sister's ass and clit so he can smell her scent and he fucks her little asshole with his nose as he has his tongue in her clit. Stacy is amazed he knows how to do this because she's never had it done and she starts to burst, her knees tremble, her little heart is racing and she is loud as fuck and no one can hear her.

She turns around to face him and says;

"Brother I can take it when I'm hot, now I am on fire, put that long dick of yours in me right fucking now."

Bo gives that fine little blonde pie a final lick, stands up, lowers his pants to his knees and puts his dick right to his sister's clit, and starts to rub his long bullet up and down, Stacy has her head in his chest and watches with moans, she finally reaches down and pulls her brothers cock right into her beautiful blonde pussy.

She starts talking nasty to Bo while licking his big ears and sucking on his neck, she tells him his dick is so hot and long, and she feels it so deep, Bo pulls her head back by her hair so he can see her face and melts at the faces she makes has he thrusrs deep in his beautiful sisters pussy, he can't handle it any longer, he gets ready to pull out when his sister says;

"Dont you fucking pull out Bo, cum in me, cum in me."

Bo starts saying;

"Take it bitch, my sweet bitch,"

and explodes in his sister's pussy.

Stacy is so filled and feels his hot cum oozing from her gorgeous pussy into her panties, she reaches her hand down to catch it with a sexy laugh and says;

"I don't want to walk around with all of brother's cum in my panties,"

she scoops it out and puts it in her mouth, on her little titties and on her lips. Bo told her she is the most extraordinary piece of ass he's ever had and kisses her one more time before they situated themselves, get dressed, and rejoined the crowd on the midway.

They were so exhausted from the heat, walking around, fucking, and lusting, and hardly any sleep the night prior. They were ready to go home by the time they met up with the parents for lunch. Oddly enough, the parents were ready as well. The drive home was not as enthusiastic as the drive to the fair. When they arrived home, Joe said he would grill some burgers for dinner after everyone has had a nap. Bo didn't want to sleep, he went to Pappy's garage to meet up for some weed and speed.

Pappys finds that his path to Stacy is through her brother Bo, he takes this road.

The sweet, meek, and humble little Stacy needed a nap. She went to her room, peeled off her crusty blue panties, took off her tank top, turned on her window AC and collapsed onto her bed. Bo got to Pappy's garage knocked on the door in a sequenced pattern that only a few people know. This would let Pappy know it wasn't the law coming to take him away. Pappy let him in with a chest greet and bong hit. Pappy told Bo to have a seat and tell him what's up with him lately.

Bo gave him the skinny of how his world is as of late being careful not to spill the incestuous encounters he has had with his beautiful sister. Bo knows this is something that no one would take lightly. Pappy was inquisitive though, he asked how Stacy was doing, curious Bo wondered if Pappy might know of the guilty incestuous activity that he and his sister participated in the night prior, maybe Pappy had spied on them somehow or worse, heard them, which would only mean the parents heard them too.

Bo replies;

"Stacy? She's ok, I guess, why do you ask?" Pappy says;

"Can I be honest?"

Bo says yes. Pappy goes on to tell Bo that he has had a crush on his sister for a while now and loves her smile and killer body. Bo knows exactly how that feels because he has had the same crush for quite some time himself.

Bo speaks up;

"Pappy, my sister is fine as fuck, I will admit this to you. Sometimes I watch her in her mirror as she studies herself and I've even watched her play with herself."

Pappy's eyes got big and his mind started rolling.

Pappy asked some questions, Does she masturbate? Does she dress up? Does she get totally naked? Bo answers yes to all the questions but he knows not to talk about the sex the two of them have engaged in during the last 48 hours. Besides, Bo sees his fine-ass sister as belonging to him.

Pappy said;

"Bo, I always see you with your camera, how would you like to make some free dope and speed from me?"

Bo had a feeling what this meant so he said;

"Tell me what you have in mind?"

Pappy went on to tell Bo that he would take care of all his need for weed and speed at no charge if he would share sexy photos of his sister a few times a week.

Bo asked pappy to confess one thing to him, do ever thought about fucking my sister.

Pappy said;

"I just want her to suck my dick real bad Bo. I love her face man, that little blonde body and eyeshadow, If I can get her to let me fuck her that would be very cool too, but if not, I want her to suck my dick, do you think this is possible? Does this bother you for me to say this about your sister?"

Bo, thinking to himself, after seeing how hot she got (looking at the interracial pics where he had posted her pics on the girl's bodies) knew if Pappy had a Big Cock, he could talk his sister into sucking Pappy's dick and, fulfill another one of his sexual fantasies about his sister. Bo decided to go to work on his sister.

His plan was simple, he wanted to keep tasting her asshole in addition to getting his cock sucked by his beautiful sister, he knew he had to take pics when she wanted. He wanted weed and speed for free so he devised a plan that all three would benefit from.

Next up, Bo talks Stacy into sucking Pappy's dick, however, Stacy has the terms & conditions.

12