Stacy Puma Ch. 03: Ghost Dancer

Story Info
The Puma stalks an innocent Café. "Lots of crème and sugar."
5.4k words
4.65
6.1k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

After a second refreshing shower and a healthy charge to her dying cell Stacy was ready to hit the streets again. Hopeful to drum up more viewership. While still plugged in she called her new friend Xander back.

Nearly disappointed at how many rings it took she was ready to hang up.

"Hey what happened?" He answered with concern.

"Sorry X. Got a little tied up. Ready for those selfies I promised? I took a bunch of them."

"You know I am."

She giggles at her dedicated assistant, "Ok. Sending the first three now."

Choosing the best of the actual photos she sat back awaiting a response. She could hear his surprise quite easily.

"You've been busy."

"That be me. I'm a busy body."

He chuckles, "I might need to shed a few pounds. Or is that gallons?"

"I didn't really go into that photo session expecting it to lead where it did. Once everyone got into it so did I. I love sex but its not all about that. Y'know?"

"Wait. You had sex with these people?"

She fidgets and finally sighs, "Yeah. Don't judge me."

"It's your life Stacy. Hope you understand I should have been there just in case things went bad."

"You're my eyes not my bodyguard Xy."

She could hear him roll his eyes. His breath gave him away. After a bit of silence Stacy took the time to share her video. Hoping that he got it all. She felt like bragging.

"Video? Oh boy." He laughs."

"Hey! Feel lucky. I charge everybody else for my webcam services."

"This is going to take forever to download." He admits, "What do you have planned? The day is young."

"I want to put on another webcam show. But, maybe not the Library again. Too much too soon there."

"There are other Libraries in Denver. Heck, I'd be willing to drive you to Boulder or Colorado Springs. Just for the adventure."

She puckers her lips at the idea. Nodding she would keep it in mind.

"Another time. Thanks for the offer. Earn my trust and we'll see. Deal?"

"Deal. Video's opening now. Sooner than I--" Xander becomes speechless.

"Lose your voice after going blind?" She giggles.

"Didn't see this coming.Putting you on speaker so I can watch this." "

She laughs at his reaction, "Me neither. I saw the others cumming later in the video though."

Hearing herself over the audio made Stacy reach down between her legs and lightly rub her clit. It was erotic listening to the moans and grunts around her. The people commenting over what they were witnessing. So hot!

"Mind if I jerk off to this?"

"Go for it. I'm touching myself too. Get noisy X."

"You too Catwoman."

She chuckles at her new nickname. It was cute.

As the lengthy video progressed into full on sex Xander began groaning.

"That dude is fucking the shit out of you."

"I was there." She giggles at his insight.

"Love your facial expressions. I could watch just those and cum like hell."

"That's so sweet. Maybe next time you can sit in front of me and watch me get fucked."

"You would let me do that?"

"My pussy is so wet right now." She whimpers knowing he would respond well.

"Yeah? My cock is battle ready."

"How big is he?"

"Let me ask him." He laughs, "Says he's eight inches. Looks like nine though."

"You're so full of it." She laughs rolling her eyes.

"Dead serious. I'll shoot you a pic after I polish him off."

"Okay. Hey Xander? Don't freak out but I'm going to play something for you. It makes me cum really hard."

"Vibrator?" He jests.

"That too. But, no. Get ready I'm putting the Cd into my stereo now."

Awaiting her he hears the distinct sound of a Tribal War Dance. Her native Apache's their drums and verses calling out to the spirits. Xander was lost for words.

"This is my culture. A Ghost Dance. Isn't it beautiful?"

"Really cool. Daaaamn! The guy filming you crawled under you and took video too?"

"Wasn't that sexy? My tits bouncing all over the place? His cock sinking inside my pussy. I love the video."

"Me too. You're ready to climax in the video aren't you?"

"Ohhh yes. I'm a screamer when I'm really into it."

Rubbing her slickness leads to fingers dipping inside. Falling back on her bed she sits her cell beside her for more freedom to play. Beside her bed on the floor was a shoebox containing her toys. Grabbing her dildo that she used at the Library and an already plugged in purple 16 Speed Vibrator that looked like a microphone. Turning it on to her clit she revs it up. Both hands utilized she fucks herself with the dildo and reels from the vibrations out of the wand. Combining that with the Ghost Dance she sang along with her fore fathers. Stacy Puma cried out at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm immediate. She loved her toys.

"Christ! That was fast." Xander sighs escalating his own palm friction. He was nearing his own volcanic eruption.

Falling limply she shuts down her vibrator and lets it topple to her beaver pelt blanket. It was folded over to her left letting the sheet capture her squirting fountain mere seconds ago.

"Almost there. Holy crap. These guys are going full on Bukake on you. Damn this is sexy."

She smiles as she listens to him. Reaching to her headboard to turn the volume down on her stero. The Dance could still be heard but she wanted to hear Xander better.

"Picturing yourself cumming on my face Mister X?" She teases.

"Yes." He strains to reply. Snarling loudly he explodes all over his knuckles in the distance.

"Hey! Who's the Puma here? You sounded like a big cat." She laughs.

"That was the most jizz I think I've ever shot. Mother fuck its all over."

She bites a nail listening at his final growls of release.

"Where are you right this second?" She had to know.

"Outdoor café. Uptown. Stopped for a Cappuccino."

Her eyes brighten up, "You jerked off at the Café?"

"Yeah. Sitting outside. Not many people here right now. It's lunch hour after all. People aren't here for coffee much at this time of day."

"That's so awesome. Stay there I'll get dressed and come to you. What's the address?"

"Lonely Owl on Blake Street. Not sure the address number."

"I know where its at. Give me an hour to catch the bus. I'll hurry."

"I'll be here watching your video. Hey? Bring your laptop. Free Wi-Fi."

"Gotcha. See you soon."

Hopping up she turns her stereo off but grabs the CD to take with her and play on her laptop. She then rushes to her dresser for a clothing change. Donning a stretchy black mini skirt she wiggles it up on to her hips. No panties she was defenseless. Stacy then located her favorite suede leather vest with an almost open front. Only two tiny laces held it closed at the belly button. She loved the fringe dangling. She might not be rich but she knew sexy fashion. Lucky for her she found all the right bargains.

The mix and match clothing was topped off by a golden brown leather set of knee high boots. Also with fringe. Hair primped at she complimented her attire with a cute Eagle feather extension clipped to her hair. She was stunning.

Hurrying out the door with her bag full of toys and laptop she raced to the bus stop the next street over. Ten minutes of waiting she boarded the bus and found a seat toward the back. Right across from a pair of Hispanic Hombres that weren't shy about staring. She sat alone and shared a beguiling smile. They seemed harmless overall. Certainly not thug like. Tugging at her leather vest offered them a look at her breasts profile. She felt generous.

"Very nice." The one along the aisle grinned.

"I think so." She smirked.

"You have nice legs." He expressed eying her bare kneecaps and the upper thighs that were exposed beyond her mini skirt.

Smugly she raises her skirt to expose even more skin. Its stretchiness easy to manipulate. This made both men grin and rub their chins. She was amused by their simultaneous reaction.

"I should have shaved them." She regrets feeling the less than smooth exterior.

"Never noticed." The talkative one smirked.

"Could be worse." She winks.

The ride led to more flirtations but the bus was getting close to her street. Luckily she didn't need to transfer buses. With her stop closing in she removes her backpack from the seat beside her and pats the vacancy. The Man on the aisle raised his brow and puckered. He soon moved over to set next to her.

"My stops not far. I just wanted to share something with you. Leaning forward she digs into a side pocket producing a pen. Clicking it she takes his hand and writes "ApacheSlut" on his palm. He glares at it and winces.

"What is this?"

"My online Yahoo ID. Look me up I'm on webcam a lot." She winks.

He looks surprised which turns into a shit eating grin, "I will look for you. My name is Carlos."

"ApacheSlut. Nice to meet you Carlos." She winks again. This time taking his hand and placing it on her upper thigh, "See? Prickly."

He chuckles with a vivid expression then rubs her thigh moving up under her skirt. She graciously parts her legs for him to locate her pussy. His thumb rubbing her thinly shaven arrowhead shaped pubes. A fingertip grazes her clit just as She sighs with a faint grimace.

"This is my stop. Unless you want to buy me a coffee?"

He creased his brow with a disappointed look. Then he realized her offer. Looking at his wristwatch he notes his time. This led to a glance toward his friend, "Meet you at the Hacienda, Miguel?"

His friend looks at him with hands held to his sides. He wanted to go along.

As the bus pulled over Stacy stands up tossing her bag over her shoulder.

"Miguel can come along." She pats Carlos on the cheek.

Both men followed her like lost puppies.

Stepping on to the curb Stacy walked ahead of them. Wiggling her ass like a runway model. A half a block down was the café where Xander sat waiting at a corner table. People were walking by but not in excess. It was obviously a quiet day.

Just before reaching Xander she turns to the Hispanic duo and stops.

"Okay. Just so you know I'm meeting a friend. That guy sitting alone behind me. I invited you because I think you're both really cute. I'm going to put on a webcam show from that table. Willing to help me out?"

Shocked both Men look about for traffic and activity within the café itself. Carlos rubs the back of his neck and shrugs.

"Show?"

"I'm going to strip naked and masturbate. Watch me in person and it won't cost you. I might even let you put that finger back where you hid it." She playfully sticks her tongue out at him.

Nodding Carlos motions for her to lead the way. Xander had noticed her arrival and was on edge by the two Men trailing her. As Stacy enters the fencing surrounding the array of empty tables she greets Xander by flipping him off.

"Is that a promise?" Xander grins.

"Maybe. These are my new puppies Carlos and Miguel. They want to help me put on a webcam show."

Xander nods toward the two gents and motions for them to take a seat.

Stacy swiftly overtakes the table top with her bag. Pulling out her laptop and setting up. Plugging it in to a power outlet offered by the café. She then sat down in Xander's lap to arrange her room set up. Wiggling her ass over a brewing erection she feels his hand on her hip.

The two men watched her with curiosity. Doubtful of her true intentions. They both felt like they were being played.

"Give me a minute. I have to set up a room for guys to view me. Let them know I get paid to play for them." She smiles sheepishly, "You're too cute Carlos."

He shakes his head smiling at her compliment.

Typing rapidly she enters a chatroom. Focusing on what people were saying she begins talking to the room. Guys chomped at the bit to flirt with an ID called ApacheSlut. She turns her laptop around to let her friends read her words. She had wrote, "Who wants to see me on webcam?"

Everyone was begging to see her. Fourteen in total. Turning the computer toward her she activates the webcam. On a lengthy cord she could move it in all angles. Once her audience entered her secluded room she let them know immediately what her intentions were. She pries her vest wide open and exposes her breasts. Shaking them from side to side.

The two men in front of her were impressed. Her tits were big and beautiful. Nipples perky and excited to be there.

Waving at her audience she hides her tits for the moment. It was then she thanked them for their compliments. Once established she types her account number from her cell application. Giving guys a chance to stay and watch or abandon her. Twelve stuck around as her terms were established.

"If my jackpot number reaches $300.00 I'll do absolutely anything you guys want to see. But, only if it does." She shows them her cell as the money counter escalates. She also lets Carlos and Miguel watch the amount grow. They understood things better now. Their smiles proving they were getting more involved.

Toying with her audience she lifts the webcam up and introduced them to Xander behind her back. Then a swift survey of her surroundings. The foot traffic. The circulation of cars. Even the interior of the café through the large glass windows. There were two couples and a single guy sitting inside. One waitress cleaning tables and one man behind the counter. All looked busy and preoccupied.

Eying her cell the amount counter reached $265.00. She again shows the number at her webcam audience. Five minutes later she hits her goal. Excited she bounces in Xander's lap. Thrilled she shows the final number. Typing her appreciation she grants their wishes.

"What do you want me to do?" She speaks for them to hear her.

With the volume up they could all hear her audience. Suggestions became garbled due to the group all talking at once.

"Everyone has to slow down. I can only take one request at a time. First person to type "OBEY ME SLUT", I'll obey. Then the next round that person has to sit out and allow the next challenger."

A loud shrill ping she receives her password.

"Go ahead, "Luvshotties"."

"Strip naked."

She giggles and looks back at Xander, "Ready X?"

He grins and feels his erection twitch beneath her ass. Nodding his approval he leans back and attempts to appear smug.

"Ready Carlos? Miguel?" She reaches to untether her thin laces holding her vest tight at the tummy. Both men gluing their gaze at her fingers. Untying them she fans her vest wide offering a full on view of her front. The viewers could see her nudity from the waist up. Looking around her for any unexpected guests she removes the vest entirely. Casting it at Miguel to hold. The guy had to chuckle.

"I'm going to leave my boots on Luvshotties. That alright with you?"

Her paramour agrees as Stacy stands up and moves from Xander's lap. Stepping to his right she hides behind a potted plant that was as tall as she was. From there she danced with her hands in her hair. Pinching her feather extension she playfully uses it like a moustache beneath her nose. It was very sexy.

Dropping her grip on the feather it dangled once more from her straight raven black hair. Her hands flutter delicately over her chest stopping to pinch her nipples taunt. Once aroused she fans her palms down her ribcage, across her smooth belly and to her hips. Fingers disappearing under her waistband she slithers the mini skirt down and off of her toes. A swift kick of her leg sent the skirt directly at Carlos. He caught the garment and smelled it.

Xander manned the webcam and moved it to see Carlos smothering his nose laughing. The camera then returned to Stacy as she spun around to let her viewers see her heart shaped ass. Bending over she reached between her legs and caressed a finger through her compressed clam shell. Dipping between her labia she quickly stands up straight and sucks on that same finger to tempt her audience.

Scurrying back to Xander's lap she wiggled in for comfort. Xander had to roll his eyes back.

"Thank you Luvshotties. Next challenger please."

Another loud ping later she recites, "Lonelycritter31" it's your turn."

The man with a gravelly voice prompts, "Walk out to the street. Wave a people driving by."

All eyes in her entourage bulge. Would she risk that? It meant walking directly in front of the café and around the fence border.

"On my way Lonelycritter."

She leaps up and shakes her ass as Xander turns her webcam to observe her wiggle away confidently. He whistled as both Carlos and Miguel turned in their seats to watch her do the unthinkable. She was a thrill seeker for certain. Carlos was heard to utter, "Daaaaamn!"

Waltzing in front of the café entrance she looks inside. The single man sitting by himself looks up and sees her. She flutters her fingers playfully at him and blows him a kiss. The man of 40 grinned from ear to ear and looked around him fearing for her safety. Only he had noticed her.

Seeing her wave Xander tilted the webcam to capture the man's response. He was blown away that Stacy was doing this.

Passing the fence Stacy prowled along the sidewalk moving toward Xander. She skipped along like a child and waved at the webcam. At the moment of her stroll three cars were oncoming from both directions. She stops and waves at each car. Two pass by slowly waving back. One a woman in an SUV, another a couple in a car. The couple toot their car horn and continue on. The woman smirking at the young exhibitionist.

The third car literally stopped in the street and leaned out his window.

"Shake it Baby." He yelled laughing.

She looked both directions then took a huge risk. Leaving the curb she stalked the driver like her namesake. The Man nodded with each step she took. Reaching his car door she leaned in and smothered his face between her breasts. Pulling away slowly she held her breasts at an angle so that Xander could direct the webcam to see the Man kiss and tug at a nipple. Giggling she caressed his cheek and wiggled slowly back to the curb. Throwing her hands in the air out of triumph she marched right back the way she came. Again waving at the solo man inside the café. This time the waitress who was cleaning the tables spotted her. Her own smile expressed awe and looked behind her. Encouragingly she zipped her lip and winked.

Stacy Puma was making friends everywhere.

Skipping back to Xander she sits back down in his lap. Looking back at Xander she expresses surprise.

"Someone grew a pair."

His cock couldn't get any bigger. She had to stand up and look at his lap. Her hand moving down to measure it inch by inch.

"Oh my God! You really might be nine inches." She giggles fanning herself with her fingers before dropping back on to his lap.

Xander showed confidence like a stud.

"Hope you had as much fun as I did Lonelycritter."

"That was insane. I think I'm in love." The online man growled.

She used both hands to form a heart shape over her chest and kissed at the screen.

Before she could say, "Next?" a ping entered the air.

"Snooze you lose Guys. "PantingStud" beat you all. Name my shame Stud."

The man laughs at her zest, "Give the two guys in front of you a lapdance."

Carlos and Miguel jump at his words. Excited by the prospect to take part and enjoy this sexy ass bitch. With a motion by Stacy the two men move their chairs out away from the table. Positioned now to block the interior café with their large framed bodies. The wrought iron chairs had no arm rests so that made things easier. As Stacy went into action Xander turned the camera toward them. Choosing Miguel first she sat in his lap facing the camera and laid back against him. Her pussy vibrantly showing off its tunnel as her legs rested on both sides of his. She reaches her arms over her head and runs her fingers through his scalp. Miguel in turn surrounded her with massive arms and squeezes her tits. Crushing them in all honesty. She pouts toward the camera and gyrates her hips. Her eyes never once blinking. She beguiled every eye on her.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers
12