Stacy Puma Ch. 03: Ghost Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments she pats Miguel's hand to release her. Leaving him a very evident erection she slipped away and into Carlos lap. This time she straddled him face to face. Her ass gyrated even more sensually than she had on Miguel. Eying the teddy bear she threw her arms around his neck and hopped on his lap as if fucking him. The man expressed his yearning quite vividly. Slowing to gyrate again Stacy palms his face before leaning in to kiss him full on the lips. She granted a sense of passion that stormed the man's senses. Chest crushing against his. His hands roaming her spine until they palm and squeeze her ass cheeks. His mighty fingers prying her crack wide to reveal her anal cavity. The audience approved in every way.

Tugging at his lower lip her kiss escaped him and she stands up to step toward Xander.

"You know you want that." She whispers into his ear as she crawls into his own lap facing him. She slides her thighs up and down the length of Xander's erection. Nodding at her sexiness he adds his own take.

"You know you want that."

She licks his nose and crawls off of him leaving him wanting and feeling rejected. Turning she resumes sitting on his lap to eye her hourly timer. She had twelve minutes remaining.

"Twelve minutes Guys. I know not everybody will get their wish fulfilled. If you're nice I'll add another thirty minutes." She winks.

She would need to wait and see how much they wanted her to stay.

Another unexpected ping of "OBEY ME SLUT" jumped the gun. She offered an expression of, "Hmmm! Go ahead "Walkingtall6'4".

"You should do parties." He laughs.

She replies wagging a finger, "Maybe you should invite me to one."

"I just might."

"What's your fantasy? Time is ticking down."

"Walk inside the café and order a coffee."

Her jaw droops as she ponders the thought. Poising a finger at the camera she adds, "Not enough time. Tell you what though. If everyone coughs up another $300.00 for just thirty more minutes I'll do that. Deal?"

The group roars with applause. She puckered toward Xander at her unexpected wealth.

He whispers into her ear, "You will need that money for bail."

She grimaces at him, "My brother's a Cop. I'll get out before I go in."

He looked impressed all of a sudden, "Okay then."

"Quick request "Walkingtall"?

"Deep throat your Buddy there."

Stacy grins sheepishly, "You're up Nine Iron."

Xander bulges his eyes as she slithers down between his legs and crouches facing him. A quick motion to Carlos to man the webcam she unzips Xander's jeans and digs in for his cock. It was so big she had no choice but to unbuckle his belt and fan his flaps wide. His crown touched the waistband of his boxers. She expressed awe at its girth as she lowered the boxers to guide his monstrosity out to breath.

Carlos stood behind her priming the webcam down for a Birdseye view. Stacy admired its strength and admitted intimidation. Moving in for the kill she molded her tongue around his foreskin and licked her way up to the large purple mushroom at the top. Widening her jaws to accommodate his circumference she wraps her lips around his head and forces her way down his shaft. Her face turned blue at how deep she was forcing herself to reach a goal. No way was she getting it all in her mouth but she certainly tried. Carlos angled the cam to capture her descent. Her lips rippling around the nearly popcan sized girth. Xander crossed his arms behind his neck and enjoyed the show.

Holding him inside her throat she held her breath until her cellphone timer buzzed. The hour was over. She pulled away slowly as the camera followed her up until she kissed the tip of his cock.

With a smirk she stood up and turned her back to him. Sitting in his lap she felt his beast slither through her legs and pop out in front of her inner thighs. She looked down at it and shook her head.

"Thank you Walkingtall. Okay. Should I reset my timer and do what Walkingtall asked?"

The consensus was "ABSOLUTELY."

Account reset it took five long minutes to rebuild another $300.00. Giving Xander a chance to put away his junk. Once the total was locked Stacy rubbed her palms in front of her briskly. Her eyes bold and beautiful. She was nervous but ready to shatter her record.

"Okay. Here I go."

As she stands up she looks through the glass window. Both the lone Man and the waitress were watching with explicit interest. This time the other couples had caught on to her striptease and antics. No one appeared angered by her. This could work out she thought. Approaching the front door Xander trailed her with the webcam. Both Carlos and Miguel scoot their chairs back for a clear shot through the window.

Entering the café Stacy throws her hands in the air, "Anyone here calling the Cops?"

The room chuckled and admitted their guilt of enjoying her show. Once her fans gave her confidence she looks out the window and motions for her entourage to bring her audience inside. Hesitant Xander tells the viewers that he was taking them indoors. That he hoped unplugging the power source wouldn't disconnect them. Fingers crossed he manages to keep them around. Fueled by the battery within the laptop. The three Amigos entered the café with her belongings and sat down at a vacant table.

Beside Xander as he poised the webcam he looked nervously as a loving young couple.

"Crazy isn't it?" He nervously swallows.

The woman was a medium built brunette with a cute face. Holding her Man's hand she whispered, "I love this girl."

All around them the customers and the workers were enthused.

Hopping over to Xander Stacy greets her audience.

"Everyone in here loves me. Name your challenges."

"HSTeacher9 opts to tap in with OBEY ME SLUT.

"Go ahead Teacher." Stacy brightens up.

The entire café could hear every word.

"The guy sitting by himself. Lay on his table with your legs over his shoulders."

Her eyes bulge as she cautiously looks to the seated man.

Moving his paper to a chair he winks at her. One gentle pat later she hops up and looks around at everyone.

"All good?"

The offer their blessing with a verbal round of "Be our Guest".

She wiggled over to the man and kissed him on the cheek. With his help she hopped up on his table and positioned herself. The table was wobbly so Miguel moved in quickly and weighted it down with his arms. Stacy reached behind her head and tweaked his nose for the assist. Scooting closer to the man before her she placed her feet on his shoulders. He took the initiative to help guide her closer. Her legs slipping over his shoulders until her calves touched his shoulder blades. Her weight forcing him to lurch forward with his face eying the pinkest pussy he ever saw.

Arching her back Stacy palmed her breasts and turned to face her audience. She felt the need to impress. Returning her gaze toward her target she attempts to scoot even closer. He seemed receptive to her advance. Behind them they heard ping after ping from her adoring fans.

Xander reads the texting and freezes. What they wanted was for the stranger to eat her out.

"What's all the fuss?" Stacy turns her cheek.

"Sure you want to know?"

She jostles her breasts about with her hands, "Better or worse. Tell me."

"Some of them want him to eat you out."

The man hovering over her flares his eyes. The entire café followed suit.

Skeptical that he would agree Stacy winced at him.

"What the hell." The man coughed grinning then dipped his chin down to taste her salty interior. Stacy squealed at his acceptance. She felt his tongue wagging across her clit and then sink up inside her. He enjoyed this taste test immensely. It had been ages.

"Oh my God! Thank you." She writhes and arches her spine even higher. Supporting her head on the table.

For three minutes he fed before coming up for air. Patting her hips he had, had enough. She sat up and leaped forward to hug the man with a giddy persona.

He escorted her off of him and helped her to the floor. Once firmly standing she danced about like a stripper and said hello to each and every person in the café. Even the employees. Leaning on the counter she ordered a Latte. Wiggling her ass at the camera and kicking her right foot up and down awaiting her drink. Glancing back with a protruding tongue.

Handed her Latte she shuffles back to her laptop and sips at it.

"Fifteen minutes left. Any last request?" She coyly admires her clients with flirtatious eyes.

One final OBEY ME SLUT popped up.

"Hit me, "Gregory4U"."

"End this with a Tribal Dance." He chuckled.

"I can actually do that." She stands up and digs into her bag for her CD. Opening the side tray of her laptop she plays her native Ghost Dance. The chanting made the entire café admire her. To their surprise she did her best to re-enact her heritage dance. Normally acted out by men she still knew the moves. Her dance drew everyone in with mad respect.

Approaching the couples she dances more intimately. Offering sensual glances to each of them. Her tits darting about to the drum beats. The group had the time of their life. As the chant faded Stacy Puma stormed about hugging everyone before returning to Xander's lap. Clutching her cell her timer ran dry.

"That's all, Ghostie's."

The room offers their fond farewell allowing Stacy to get dressed. Another wave of appreciation she and her entourage packed up and hit the street.

"Need a ride home Fellas?" Xander offers his new Amigos.

"Si. That would be awesome." Carlos puckers.

Stacy nudges up between Carlos and Miguel. Walking with a childlike dance she calls it.

"Backseat with my Muchacho's."

On the way home Stacy gave both men handjobs.

Xander made her clean the seats and floorboards.

After hinting that he wouldn't mind a handjob Stacy gripped his crotch.

"I'm going to drive you insane before I get you off, X."

He squinted down at her, "You're joking."

"Nope." She gets out of his SUV and races around to his side of the car. Leaning in to meet him face to face she bites the tip of his nose before rearing away with a demonic grin.

"What the heck?"

"In the immortal words of Chief Geronimo. Don't fall for me. I can do that on my own."

Turning away she flips him off and sprints toward her garage apartment.

On his way home Xander gets a text from her.

"See you tomorrow."

Cue kissing Smiley face.

He had to jack off again.

"Damn you, Puma."

12