Stacy Puma Ch. 12: tHigh Noon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we're going to duel let's do this thing right. Haul your lily-white ass, up on this table."

Jenna sat her hat aside, lifting her wet chin up from Stacy's snatch. Examining the room, they found more onlookers. Out of the woodwork came two more men and a girl. All were intrigued.

"What you got in mind JPow Wow?" Jenna smirked.

"69 paces. Squirm and fire." Stacy chuckled.

"That there's a lot of pacing in spurs." Jenna crawled up on the table to join her. Turning around she straddled Stacy's face and lowered her thighs over her profiles. Sitting up on Stacy, Jenna reclaimed her hat and acted as if she was riding a bull. Wyatt carried Jenna's laptop circling the table for awesome shots of Stacy's tongue licking Jenna. Jenna smirked at her viewers and called out a muffled, "YEEHAW!"

Sitting the laptop on the table facing Jenna, Wyatt ran over to grab Stacy's laptop. Training her computer at a different angle, Wyatt was a huge help to both sluts. Gagging at Jenna's hairy bush Stacy turned the tables on her. Wrestling with Jenna she lost her hat and nearly knocked off her laptop. Wyatt saved the day.

Pinning Jenna down on the table Stacy sat on her face this round. Winking at Wyatt, Stacy choked, "Go grab my backpack. Hurry it up, Xander." She realized her mistake and rolled her eyes. This Wyatt was certainly no Xander Coyne. Hurrying back, Stacy dug into her satchel while feeling the effects of Jenna's wagging tongue. From her bag Stacy pulled out a can of shaving cream and a Lady Bic razor. Everyone gasped at her extreme stunt. Stacy sprayed cream on Jenna's pubic hair and tossed it at Wyatt. Feeling the lather Jenna fought back biting Stacy's clit. Grimacing at the pain Stacy growled, "You bitch."

Struggling to keep her pinned down Stacy begins shaving Jenna. The war was tedious but rather than bleed out Jenna finally gave up and fed on Stacy. After five minutes of shaving her Jenna McKenna was baby soft and kissable. Razor tossed away Stacy buried her face into Jenna's pussy. The true duel began, both girls moaning loudly. Another five minutes Jenna squirted all over the Puma's whiskers. Three more minutes the Puma pissed on Jenna, then, had a rip-roaring orgasm. The library audience laughed their asses off. Jenna was not especially pleased by the urine.

Finishing up the librarian stepped from a back room to witness the two women breathing heavily. Recognizing Stacy from a few weeks back the librarian shook her head and confirmed that none of the patrons were offended. Hearing zero complaints the librarian encouraged the girls to get dressed. Both women seemed to be getting chummy suddenly.

"I told you I was going to scalp you."

Jenna looked at her freshly shaven pubic region and puckered, "Good job! Without water even. Not a single Knick. I can't believe you carry shaving cream and a razor with you."

"Never know when a good show needs a little more hotness. Guys love to see a girl shave themselves on cam."

"I'll keep that in mind. I'm Jenna by the way."

"I'm the Squaw that kicked your ass."

"We should tussle more often. Maybe without the potty break." Jenna climbed down to receive her clothing via a helpful Wyatt. "Thanks Little-- man." A swift change of clothing Jenna grabbed her laptop and strolled off to tend to her viewers. Stacy in turn expected him to bring her the clothing she had discarded but instead he shrugged. Looking around she realized they were missing. Jaw drooping the Puma chuckled.

Hopping down from the table she merely bent over and started typing her own audience. "Somebody stole my clothes. I guess I walk out of here wearing a copy of Catcher in the Rye." Her men busted up at her jest. Things gathered up Jenna returned to discover Stacy's predicament.

"Not getting dressed?"

"Nothing to wear. Nobody spotted the thief. Are you sure it wasn't you, Colorado Kid?"

"I'm not that mean. I can loan you my ass less chaps." She lifted her bag sitting it on the table. Puma puckering looked inside. Within her bag was Stacy's skirt and shirt.

"Thought you weren't that mean Klepto."

"Just seeing how tough you really are. You're fearless. I love it." Jenna offered up Stacy's clothing. Instead, Stacy rifled through the bag for the chaps. Putting them on she smiled at the fit.

"Not my first Rodeo." Stacy swiped Jenna's cowboy hat and put it on, "Give an Apache a ride home?"

"Only room on my horse for one rider."

"Good! My family is known for being horse thieves."

"You're awesome ApacheSlut."

"Wish I could say the same Dancing with Poodles."

They walked out together as Stacy used the Stetson to cover her snatch. Her tits in plain sight jiggling with each step taken. The librarian was still shaking her head and trying not to laugh. Camera footage would need to be scrubbed. Wyatt tailing them just for kicks recorded them on his cellphone.

"Looks like it's time to shoot down, Deputy Doggin'." Stacy frowned!

"Oh, you mean my brother Wyatt?"

Stacy halted in her tracks, "Brother?"

Laughing Jenna motioned Wyatt closer, "Go get the Moped."

"On it." He darted past them crossing the street toward a parking meter.

"Seriously Cowgirl? That's your horse?"

"My car was let out to pasture. The Moped belongs to our uncle. Why do you think I'm doing shows? I need the cash to buy a car."

"Brother? Wow! I have a brother too. DPD."

"He likes DP?"

"Ha! Funny girl. Who knows he might."

"Are you really going to go home wearing only my chaps?"

"Fuck no. I'll take my clothes back now."

"Good! I don't want to see my new friend arrested."

"I'd be out in fifteen minutes."

"Right your brother's a Cop."

"Nawww! I'd fuck the guards."

"I bet you would." She handed Stacy her skirt and button-down shirt. Stacy merely stuffed them into her own bag and flipped the brother and sister off. Hopping down the library steps the naked Apache tossed her bag over her shoulder and heads down the sidewalk. Cars were tooting horns, bicyclist's nearly crashing, people on foot stopping to stare and take cell pics. Jenna McKenna just could not believe the woman's balls.

"Hey! I need my chaps back." She yelled as Stacy caught a ride from a passerby, "Fuck! That slut." The car braked just long enough for Stacy to toss the chaps out the window into honking traffic. Another finger lifted out telling them to "Fuck off."

"I told you she was insane." Wyatt pulled the Moped up to the curb. Hopping behind him on the seat Wyatt drove over to grab her chaps from the street. As Jenna tucked them in her bag she grins with excitement.

"So am I Little Brother. So am I."

"Hold on to your hat."

Jenna McKenna would hold onto more than her hat. A memory worth holding onto indeed.

Stacy Puma sitting nude next to a perfect stranger smirked. "You can pull over here. I'll walk."

Disappointed the middle-aged man let her out on a corner. She got dressed at the stoplight in front of dozens of cars. Catching a bus she sat back chuckling, "I should have called her Pale Rider."

They would cross paths again.

Like two pussies in the night.

The librarian had to clean urine and creamy pubic hair off of that table.

Nonetheless she laughed.

12