Stacy Rewards her Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my neighbor did not have to imagine it, because he lived it. We didn't notice it during our 'cuddle' time, but after watching the video again, I would find out that our neighbor did in fact, get a free show. For us in the backyard, no one noticed. At least no one said anything. I specifically remembered looking up at the window, worrying about Stacy, and being blinded by the light reflecting from the sun. But apparently 'Bob' had the perfect angle.

On the screen, Kaleb plowed Stacy from behind relentlessly. With his knees bent out in a mid squat, hit balls could be seen and heard slapping again her clit, juices flinging onto the window. Stacy moaned loudly as her orgasm was nearing.

"Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me in front of my neighbors. Show them what a whore you made me."

"That's right bitch, keep going," he demanded.

I began approaching my own orgasm. I held on as long as I could, trying to time it with either of their orgasms. My cock ground into her laced ass. Without thinking I reached up and grabbed her by the ponytail, arching her head back.

"No, sir! You do not get to do that!" She used 'sir' as one would address a miss behaving child, not in the respectful way as she does with her Bull. I quickly let go and hoped that we could continue. My attention was back on the iPad.

"Show them that you turned the innocent wife next door into your personal fuck toy. Ahhh yeah! Let them see how a bull breeds his bitch in heat," she screamed as her legs began to tremble. Her calves working overtime from being on her tiptoes for so long.

"Daddy, I want to cum! Please, let your hotwife cum and soak your gorgeous cock in her juices. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DADDY, CAN I-"

Kaleb let go of her hair and grabbed her throat in a vice grip, and moved his other hand to rub her clit. Did he choke her to keep her from screaming too loud or simply because he could? Probably the latter.

"Cum now, little snow bunny," he said as he stood up straight, raising my wife off the ground, her petite feet dangling between his legs. I'm sure his powerful cock was big and strong enough to hold up her weight on its own, but with his grip over her neck and his other hand securely on her cunt, he was able to hold her off the floor.

Stacy was raised about a foot off the floor as her screams were cut short by her master's massive hand. With his hands around her neck and clit, he slid her up and down his cock.

Muffled moans could be heard as she came all over his cock and her body spasmed. Her hands wrapped tightly around his wrist while her knee-high sock-covered feet kicked franticly. Kaleb held her with such ease as her body thrashed in a violent, yet silent orgasm, manhandling her like a rag doll. Kaled rapidly rubbed her clit, well past her orgasm. Her feet slowly stopped kicking and her hands fell to her sides. She was completely spent. Kaleb stopped stimulating her cunt and just stood there, basking in his own power. Holding her up in front of the window for all to see as she went limp.

From the back, it looked like he strangled her, as her body went limp and her feet stopped kicking. After he was done displaying his masterpiece, yes Bob was hiding in the bushes jacking off, he lifted her up, unimpaling her from his cock.

Laid her down on the floor, she collapsed in a heap, barely able to sit up on her own from such powerful orgasms and being choked to near passing out. Kaleb began beating his dick to orgasm while Stacy just sat there in a daze as the blood flood continued to her brain.

I could feel Stacy grind against her hand in anticipation of what was to cum. As she played with herself and began to grind into herself, I started to match her rhythm, helping add pressure to her clit and approaching orgasms myself.

On the iPad, Stacy leaned back against the window, mouth opened lazily, awaiting his seed. As much as she wanted to feel his cum deep inside her, she loved drinking it up just as much. Her face had streaks of eyeliner running down from the facefucking she received. Her face was still beet red from the lack of oxygen. Placing one hand on her forehead, he tilted her head back. Her Bull expertly aimed his cock toward her open mouth and released his gift. Massive amounts of cum shot into her mouth. Stacy tried her best to hold in the cum, but it quickly started to overflow down either side of her mouth. As Kaleb was almost finished he brought the hip of his cock to her lips. Stacy secured her lips around his head as he filled the rest of her mouth with cum. Stacy had an entire mouth full of semen. Her cheek's pushed out as if holding a mouth full of water. Cum ran down her cum onto her chest.

Kaleb quickly got dressed and snapped a pic of his fuck toy. "Now," he commanded. With a massive gump, the redheaded beauty swallowed the entire load at once. Kaleb snapped another pic as she stuck her tongue out. Checked the camera feed, and he snuck out the front door.

Stacy sat on the floor, back against the window, covered in her bull's cum. She licked the cum that leaked from her mouth as color returned to her face. Now with some energy back she stood and made her way to the shower. She took a shower, going as fast as she could make it downstairs to join the rest of the group.

"Sorry guys, it took a sec for the medicine to kick in. But I took a shower and feel much better now," I remember her saying.

And that was the end of the video. Of course, I didn't make it to the end of the video the first time. We both came hard just as we watched Kaleb fill her mouth with cum. I squeezed out every drop of cum my tiny balls could manage.

"Alright, you filthy boy. Clean your mess," she said while raiser her ass up.

Eagerly I licked every drop of my seed from her ass. She let me take my time as I licked, rubbed, and worshiped her ass. Admiring the feel of her lace panties against my face. Just as we agreed we cuddled until we fell asleep.

12