All Comments on 'Stacy's Bum (Has Got It Goin' On)'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 1 year ago
Just the title makes this worth 5 stars

and then I read the story and wished that there were 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line and content - could be PERFECT with some editing for grammar / usage / syntax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sirhugs commented?! You’ve just been given a medal from the worthiest of the league of super writers now!

I love the cheating element in this. It’s so hot that he cheats on wife and is disgusted by wife’s body.

So hot.

I love being a home wrecker and encourage others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best father-daughter story ever. 5 hot stars.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 1 year ago

Very nicely done. While I have never been a fan of incest or pseudo-incest, this was handled very well. Well written, wonderfully hot, written with aplomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not my Genre, and I rarely read incest stories, but this was well-written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title is one thing, but the tags.... Haven't even read it yet and I'm looking forward to it so much!

YoudomeidouYoudomeidouover 1 year ago

Very sexy makes me wish I had a step daughter that seduced me . You are a very seductive writer . I'm super horny now. Looking forward to more stories from you. Thank you very much sweetie

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

What a deliciously enticing story. Your words painted some very erotic pictures. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.