Stacy's Bum (Has Got It Goin' On)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for you."

He tried to drink his beer but she took the can from him and swigged and burped.

"Charming! Can I have that back? S'been a long day, moonbeam."

"And I'm trying to make it better, if you shut up for a minute."

"Gimme the goddamn beer and I'll be quiet."

Stacy harrumphed and let him wrestle back his can.

"To continue, I have made the decision that we need to get it out of the way."

"Righty-oh."

"I have become kind of fixated and I think, maybe, you have too. And we need to just get it done and over with and then we can move on."

"Sure."

"It's for the best. We just do it and then we can go back to normal. Right?"

"Yep."

"So glad you agree. Father's Day is next Sunday and that seems perfectamundo, doesn't it?"

"Sure."

"What better day to give you such a very special gift."

"Yeah, sounds good."

"I've worked out how to get Mum out of our hair. Then you can have a big lie-in. I'll make you some breakfast around mid-day and then, well, I'll have a few hours in the afternoon to give you my present."

"Yep. Okay."

Stacy grew concerned at his monotone replies. She leaned closer to obscure his view of the teevee.

She asked, "You do know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

"No idea, moonbeam, but it sounds nice."

She leaned even closer, she could smell a faint trace of after-shave failing to mask that day's toil-induced sweat and she enjoyed being so close to his intimate masculine scent.

She said, softly, "I'm talking about my arse, Dad."

Dan's eyes appeared to focus on her for the first time.

"Your what?"

"My gift. I'm giving you my bum."

"What? What are you saying?"

She kissed his cheek.

"You're a hard-working man, and you do so much for us and all you've done for me over the years and you deserve some dirty bum sex."

"What? You're talking insane. You can't say that."

"I have it all worked out."

She kissed his neck and he tried to prise her arms from around him.

"We're... we, we, we are not doing that, Stacy. What are you thinking?"

"You're not saying you don't want to do me in the ass?"

"I am saying that. That is exactly what I'm saying."

"Liar."

Dan gabbled as his brain flustered. Stacy kissed his lips.

She spoke extremely quietly, "I want this, Dan. I want you in me. I need you. And I know you want me."

"I don't believe you. I don't believe that you want me. This is some misguided-"

"You don't think I want to do it??"

"Of course not. How could that possibly be true?"

"What if I proved it?"

"How? What? What could you do? This is nuts!"

Stacy pushed against him to stand up straight. She tugged her loose shorts over to one side and pushed two fingers up into her pink slit that looked so pretty to Dan, nestled in her dark curly fluff.

"Holy fucking christ on a bike!" Dan squirmed.

Stacy enjoyed the squishy sensation of her two fingers sliding around inside her then held up her fingers, turning them to proudly display their moist gleam.

"Look how wet I am, Dan. And that's just from talking about it. Think how horny I'm going to be when we do it."

"We, we are not doing... that. I, I, I don't want this."

"Liar. You're just trying to be a good man and say the right thing but I saw you, I saw you smelling, tasting the stains on my tights."

Dan's face crumbled, "That was, that was... a mistake."

She climbed back on to his lap, her knees on either side of his legs. She placed her gooey fingers on his lips.

"Do I smell different to Mum? Do you like my taste?"

She pushed her fingers into his mouth and bit her bottom lip when he sucked on her cummy moisture.

"Do you think of me when you're doing her?"

Stacy's voice was a hoarse whisper. Dan closed his eyes and nodded.

"So you do want me?"

He nodded and she kissed him with her scented fingers between their lips. Her arms curled around his neck, her fingers touching his damp hair. He returned her soft but unyielding kisses tenderly.

"Yum," She murmured, "I always wondered what kissing you would be like."

"Don't. Please?"

She took his hands and guided them to her bottom then pressed her lips harder against his. Their mouths opened and their tongues touched. His fingertips sneaked inside her loose shorts, closer to her private, puckered hole.

She breathed as they kissed, "Touch me."

She convulsed in trembles as he made hesitant contact with her asshole. She wriggled her arm down so she could run her palm along his thick, hard cock through his trousers.

She said, as she rubbed him, "You can't deny this, can you?"

"I can't deny any of it, but that doesn't make it right. We can't do this. We just can't!"

"Tough, we're doing it. We have to, or nothing will ever be the same. We'll always have this thing hanging between us."

She pushed herself off him and adjusted her clothes. Dan felt wretched and weak and ashamed.

"Phew!" Stacy ran both hands through her sweaty hair, pushing it out of her eyes, "I'm going upstairs to masturbate. I don't know about you but I need to come. Promise me one thing though?"

Dan tried to reply but couldn't.

"Don't use that on Mum?" She reached down and squeezed his aching cock, "You can wank but don't use it on her, with her, whatever. Please? That one's mine."

"Stace, you're killing me."

She kissed him quickly then fled. Dan picked up his beer and drained it dry.

*******

On Sunday the heat-wave finally broke. Dan awoke for the first time in a long time not drowning in a pool of his own bodily secretions, he wasn't sticking to the bedsheets and his hair wasn't a lumpen weight of soggy splodge across his forehead. He opened his eyes and the amber aura of sun that shone through the windows was accompanied by a chill, heavenly breeze. He turned his head and found a gorgeous young lady lying next to him with her eyes closed and her hand resting on his chest. Her dark eyelashes were so long. Her skin was smooth, unwrinkled, freckled. A sweet smile played on her lips. Those lips!

His eyes scanned down the shapely form of his little gothic moonbeam. Her hair was tucked in behind her deliciously petite ear, showing numerous piercings. He could remember how his wife had ranted and raved about when the young teen had defied her in getting various parts of her skin perforated by metal studs and rings.

Stacy was wearing a long, sheer, black draping cardigan that revealed her almost naked body. He looked down at the thin line of barbed-wire that was tattooed around her thigh, leading to her black panties. For a long minute his eyes lingered there, making out the contours of her most private area; he could see the texture on the cotton underwear made by her curly pubes. His eyes walked back up the creamy, soft vision until he discovered a pair of twinkling eyes were also watching him. Stacy smiled broadly. Luckily her eyes were identical to his wife's and this instilled in him some resolve about how he going to combat this young lunatic's deviant plans.

The young lunatic said, "Happy Father's Day, Daddy Dan."

"How long have you been there?"

"I sneaked in once I heard Mum leave."

"It was quite ingenious, the way you worked on her sense of guilt and made Jan feel she had to drive two-hundred miles to see her own father today."

"Poor, old, lonely Gramps, getting visited by no-one."

Stacy pouted playfully and her big, sad eyes were wet with emotion. Dan told himself not to trust her, the devious villainess had some powerful tricks up her sleeve.

"I noticed," Stacy stroked the hair on his chest and let her fingers dance downwards across his stomach, "That you didn't object."

"I thought it would give us a good opportunity to talk."

He touched her hand, gently detouring her from its downward course. Stacy propped herself up on one arm and her sheer, black, patterned, cardigan slid off her shoulder to seductively reveal her cute, neat, youthful breasts.

"To talk. Right." She nodded, smirking devilishly.

Dan reached out to draw her cardigan back on to her shoulder but the lingerie was transparent enough for the action to be futile.

"I've been thinking," Dan began, keeping his face serious, "Thinking a lot, about what to say to you-"

"Well, it will have to wait. Breakfast first. Don't you move a muscle, I'm doing everything today. I was thinking grapefruit juice and honey toast, is that okay?" Stacy leaned down and whispered directly into his ear, "You're going to need a lot of energy."

Before he could protest, she had kissed his cheek and vanished. Dan groaned and prayed for the strength to resist this demonic temptation.

She returned with breakfast on a tray which she carefully laid on the bed. She went to leave but he bid her to sit with him.

"Listen, girl, I have... I've been thinking about this and I am flattered, of course, by your enthusiasm for this... idea but-"

Stacy picked up some toast and plopped it into his mouth.

Dan chewed and continued, "You're going to make a lot of bad decisions in your life, stupid decisions, wrong turns and regretful mistakes. We all do, it's natural. And I'm going to be there to help you pick up the pieces when things go pear-shaped. I want to be the one who you come to after you've made a mistake, I don't want to BE a mistake. I don't want to be one of the bad decisions you regret."

He drank some juice. Stacy looked down at her toes, pondering.

"Makes sense?" Dan asked, taking a piece of toast.

"You're such a sweet man. That was lovely-ley put. Do you prefer strawberry or cherry?"

Dan looked at the toast in his fingers, "Strawberry I guess. Why?"

Stacy jumped up off the bed and walked to the door, "I have two different aromas of anal lube!"

"Wait. You haven't heard a word I said!"

"I did! I'm just choosing to ignore it."

She vanished again. Down the hall, Dan could hear, she switched on some music in her bedroom. Dan angrily munched his toast and drank his juice while he considered his next move. He walked past her bedroom on the way to the bathroom, Stacy was dancing around her room, tidying up and singing along with her music. She flashed him a chirpy, easy smile as he passed. While holding his cock to pee, he shared a mental discourse on the effectiveness of unity.

"Listen, little fella," he said quietly to his treacherous penis, "You'd better behave yourself or we're both up shit creek without a paddle."

He brushed his teeth, washed his face, brushed his hair and resolved to get dressed and keep a respectful distance from the dangerous enticements of his delightful step-daughter. His courage abandoned him in an instant when he left the bathroom to discover Stacy disrobed, de-pantied and leaning in her doorway, awaiting her lover. She walked over and put her hands in his.

"I know you're battling your conscience. You want to be a good man and I'm making things hard for you. Daddy, I'm very vulnerable here, physically, mentally, emotionally... if you were to reject me at this stage, it would very traumatic. Speaking psychologically, I would be left with scars I could never heal."

Stacy, looked up with a daughter's intensity in her effervescent eyes and her voice dropped to a low, heart-rendering sigh, "My studies will suffer, I'll lose interest in my job, I'll be fired and lose my apartment. My boyfriend will break up with me. I'll be a broken shell of a person."

'There's an actual tear in her eye, the conniving bruja,' Dan thought, 'How can I compete with this bare-faced manipulation?'

Stacy, stepped close, their bellies touching. Her kissable bottom lip fattened in an adorable pout.

"How," She acted, "Could you think of refusing my simple, measly gift? No-one will ever know. And you and I, we'll be so much closer than ever before. Just say yes. Please say yes?"

Defeated, Dan croaked, "Yes."

Stacy's face instantly switched to a beaming, winning smile and she dragged him into her room. He looked around at her posters and nik-naks, memories of her youth flooded into his anguished awareness. There was a loud, splurging squelch and Stacy turned, rubbing her slimy hands together. Before he could even attempt to resist, she had squatted, tugged down his underpants and was using all her agile fingers to anoint his growing male member with a cool, strawberry-scented gel. Mentally, he admonished his 'little fella' for showing a complete lack of resilience for he was iron-hard and pointing sky-wards after only a few strokes of her hands.

Stacy smiled, looked up at him with her gleaming, playful eyes and kissed the round, dark-red head. Dan gulped and surrendered to the helplessness of his situation. When she stood and turned to lean over her bed, offering her nude, pert, perfectly-round rear in a provocative wiggle, he knew he was conquered; his resolve a distant blot on the horizon and growing ever smaller.

Watching him over her shoulder, Stacy said, "I've already done my bum. I've been playing with it often, thinking of you."

He stepped closer to her, reluctant yet to touch and shatter the taboo. Once he made contact with that soft, pale, immaculate flesh, he knew he would be well and truly lost.

"If we're doing this," Dan squeaked, "Can we at least move your childhood toys off the bed?"

Stacy picked up her furry panda and koala and walked across her bedroom to shut them away in her closet, talking to them, "Sorry Koala Chaos, sorry Pandamonium, this is not for your innocent peepers."

She kissed Dan then resumed her position of leaning over her bed. Dan placed his hands on her bumcheeks and she gave out a deep, long sigh as if all her complicated plans had finally come to fruition.

"Are you sure?" Dan asked.

In a tiny voice, Stacy said, "Don't make me beg, Dad."

He edged closer, the weight of his cock rested on her round buttocks as he slowly, gently caressed her skin. The smile of Stacy's red face spread from ear to ear. She told herself not to speak, or do anything that may spook him and scare him off. His hands moved around to her hips. She sensed a beginning. She bit her lip. Her tummy felt full of fluttering butterflies all taking wing in a multitude of wavering excitements. It was in this mood of incredibly acute anticipation that she felt Dan manipulate his fat, thick rod to nudge it down past her bumhole and slide easily into her vagina.

She cried out in shock, "Daddy!"

Her stomach performed somersaults. Dan speared her twice more then held her in a throbbing, vibrating penetration.

"I'm sorry. I just could not resist. I had to. I had to feel, just once, what you felt like. I've dreamed of this so often."

He withdrew the offending tool from her and stepped back.

Stacy twisted and lay on her back on the bed. Her hard breaths convulsed her stomach, breasts and throat. He couldn't bare to look her in the eyes.

He said, "I'm so, so sorry. I couldn't help myself."

She raised her bent legs, exposing, offering. She was glory. She was a goddess. He was vanquished. She took pity on his painful shame. She reached out and gripped his slimy, strawberry-scented stiffy.

"That was naughty," Stacy frowned, "Daddies go here."

She drew his cock lower than her furry, pink, gorgeously inviting slit and guided the head to wedge against her butthole. He was scared of his own wanton desires running rampant across his sense of being a civilised man, a kind man. What kind of man was he, that could do this? Stacy gyrated slowly, enjoying the feeling of his wide, round cock-head teasingly opening her tightly clenched bunghole.

"Would you like me to tell you what to do?" Stacy asked.

He nodded, conceding to her experience.

"When you're ready," She purred, "You're going to have to force it in."

They looked into each other's eyes. He recognised here a chance of regaining some masculine pride, some power, so he loitered, keeping up the pressure on her anus by holding firm. After numerous minutes, she was squirming on the bed.

"The suspense is killing me, Dad."

He grinned maliciously and held off for as long as his libido would allow before leaning his weight upon his arms and pushing hard and dead-slow into her arsehole.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." She sighed and immediately her hands began to play with her own body in a way which showed she had a full and extensive knowledge of her own orgasms.

Dan began to feel less awful; the girl was obviously enjoying this as much as him. There was an equality which soothed his conscience. He relaxed and permitted himself to feel good. In response, he wanted to make her feel good also.

He pushed, slowly, increasing the depth of penetration. Her anal passage squeezed him so tight; it seemed to go on forever, until eventually his body pressed against her thighs and he was completely buried in his step-daughter. He felt evil. He felt wonderful. He couldn't take his eyes off the way their bodies were joined. Her dainty fingers twisted and danced in and around her pussy-lips.

"Take it out a little, now, Dad."

Stacy's breathing came in short bursts. He watched her reaction as he obeyed her, retracting his body. Stacy's face creased in distortion at her unbelievable pleasure. She squealed and squirmed and wriggled and he began to push and pull in a steady, even rhythm. The enchanted and bewildering feelings rushing through him almost made him forget to look down and observe this desirable young woman frantically masturbating with her slender, pretty fingers; a sight never to be seen again.

A cold and unkind part of his brain couldn't help but compare the writhing girl now impaled on his prong with the woman he'd been fucking for the last twenty years. Jan's gelatinous flab wobbled in a way that this tight, neat body refused to. Even Stacy's perky boobs only shimmied slightly as he increased the strength of his thrusts.

Stacy toyed with her red, hot jellybean with one hand and, with the other, wrestled with her pillow. She was inarticulate, her face was flushed, her skin glistened, she was riding her own cycle of climax already. Witnessing this young nymph coming was too much for the old geezer. He pulled out of her bum with a plop, gasping and sweating. Stacy took a moment to reawaken from her desperate and dirty plane of thought. She looked up at her distressed step-father.

"Is everything alright?"

He couldn't reply. At first she was worried that she had repulsed or revolted him, that her seduction had been a failure, that all her reasoning and planning had been based on a lie, a mistake in perception. Then she saw his engorged, purple-headed cock looking undaunted.

He sat down on the bed and said, "Come here."

She wiped her damp face and sat up next to him.

She asked, "Are you freaking out?"

He brushed the sweaty fronds of hair from her eyes.

"You are so beautiful, I... just looking at you... you're the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. If I hadn't stopped-"

"Was I about make you come?"

Dan nodded and Stacy melted in his embrace. They kissed tenderly for a long time. Their hands gently touching each other's over-sensitised skin.

"Seeing as we're only doing this once," Dan said, "I didn't want to waste it, spunking in the first few seconds."

Stacy looked over at her alarm clock.

"You've been nailing me for at least thirty minutes." She said, kissing his neck.

"Really? Holy..."

Dan realised he'd been utterly lost in a lust-filled heaven.

"I am sorry about... how we started. I, I just couldn't help myself. You looked so... I apologise. Genuinely."

"That was a bit rapey of you, Dad. But I forgive you."

She gave him a long kiss that spoke a million words of how they both wished things could be different, that this wasn't such a rushed and unique event in their lives.

Dan said, "Turn around."

"Hmm?"

"I said, turn the fuck around. I need you. Now. Or, or I'll just burst!"