Stacy's Bum (Has Got It Goin' On)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was dark and commanding. She felt so turned on by his evident and unrestrained desire. She turned on to her knees and elbows on the narrow bed. The sheets and pillows were in a tumbled mess. She rested her head on her arm and wriggled her bottom as Dan positioned himself behind her, on his knees. He laughed as he saw her protective hand snake between her thighs to cover her pussy.

"I'll just..." Stacy said, "In case you get a bit lost again."

"I promise I won't get 'lost' again."

"Well, just in case."

Stacy kept her hand shielding her vagina as Dan kissed each of her soft but firm orbs. He kissed them and worked his way towards the centre. He licked up and down her buttcrack and twirled his tongue across her mucky bunghole.

"Um, it doesn't taste of strawberry, though, does it." He said, licking his lips.

Stacy giggled.

"Put it in, Dad. We haven't got all day."

"Yes moonbeam. Right away!"

Dan rested the pulsing knobhead on her puckered, dark hole, unsure how to proceed again. Stacy sensed his caution.

She advised, "Be strong, firm, but not fast. Force it up there, but slow."

Dan smiled at this reversal of teacher and student, having taught her so many things in the past. The idea of life cycling around and around made the violation of his step-daughter's arse seem like a natural and inevitable progression.

He pressed against her anus, feeling that the passage was impossibly barred and then, as if by magic and with a with grunt from the girl, her sphincter dilated and he was sliding back into her shitbox. He slowly pushed until his legs were touching hers, completely captive.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, that's goooood." Stacy growled and began to move her hips in ellipses.

Dan barely moved, he decided to let the expert buttfuck his dick in the way she knew best. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to be used as a instrument for her pleasure. He listened to her panting and moaning and realised he too was grunting like a primal animal.

After some unspoken time had passed, he asked, "Are you touching yourself under there?"

"Uh huh, umm."

Stacy was moving her body forwards and backwards, spiralling and screwing with precision her ass on his iron-hard tool. The tightness was exquisite. Dan wondered, treacherously, if he would be satisfied with his wife's ageing, loose cunt ever again. Would he be forever damned to lust after Stacy's tight, unforgiving tush?

Stacy groaned and broke his darkly disloyal train of thought, "Thank you, Daddy, I needed this! I was driving myself crazy."

Dan could not reply, his brain was melting down the back of his spine.

"Don't be gentle now, Dan. Fuck me. Fuck it. Fucking try to hurt it. You won't, I promise. I am so close."

Dan gathered the tension in his muscles, ignoring a cramp growing in his left calf and feeling his age; he plunged and withdrew, plunged and withdrew, faster and faster. Encouraged by her gasps and curses, he sped up his attacks. His stamina was rewarded by Stacy gabbling incoherently.

They were fucking each other in a hard repeating rhythm. Dan felt his semen rising. He wanted to pull out. He wanted to pause and prolong but he didn't want stop. They shared an inevitable momentum and to stop now would be unthinkable. All he could do was press harder and faster, fucking the beloved gothic creature of his fetid, perverted dreams. Stacy collapsed under his attack and he lay his body on top of her, fucking, screwing, penetrating until a spasm ran though the entire length of his body from his clenched toes to the hairs on the back of his neck. Lost in a fever, the sensate fluid pleasure of ejaculation brought him back to a kind of reality. A feeling of regret, of having wasted his single opportunity, of having squandered this one chance, told him it was over. He was empty. The woman lying under his swampy, wet, dead-weight body was thrashing and murmuring, clutching at the bedsheets with tight fists. He despised his lack of morals but he despised more his feeble body's lack of restraint at having to climax and ruin it all.

Stacy whimpered as she felt Dan slide out her flooded bumhole. A jittery shiver ran up her trembling back-bone. She lay on her side and curled up in a bubble of elation and wonder. She glowed. She breathed the all-too-rare oxygen of post-orgasmic air. She stared blankly out at the world from a cocoon of ever-decreasing ripples of ecstasy. Dan, though, looked unhappy.

"What's the matter?"

Dan closed his eyes, "I didn't want it to end."

She snuggled against him on the sweat-drenched tumble of bedsheets. He turned on his side and they kissed and nuzzled their noses together, exchanging droplets of perspiration.

"There are no words." He said.

Stacy shook her head. They gazed at each other, feeling linked and true and natural.

After many infinite seconds, Dan said, "Except to say that your boyfriend is the luckiest man alive."

Stacy grinned openly and touched his face.

"But," He continued, recovering his parental responsibility like a true hypocrite, "This is, that was... the only time, we cannot-"

"Of course. As we agreed."

"And, you won't tell a soul?"

"No, Dad. Mum's the word."

Stacy kissed him and, slowly, like a boxer after a bout, pushed herself up off the bed to stand unsteadily.

"Where are you going?" Dan asked.

"To make you an omelette and the deepest, blackest coffee I can brew."

"You don't have to do that," Dan chuckled, "You've already given me more than any man could ask for."

She reached into her closet and pulled out some clothes. Dan became aware that he was lying naked on his step-daughter's narrow, single bed and a cascade of shame engulfed him. Despite this, he asked her to wait as she was about to step into a pair of denim shorts.

"What?" Stacy wondered.

"I just want to look at you. I'm never going to see you again, not like this."

She blushed and felt awkward for a moment then posed saucily and jiggled her tits at him.

"Yep, one time only," She stepped into her cut-off jeans, "Get it while it's hot. Never to be repeated. Once it's gone it's gone."

Stacy did up the buttons on her shorts then dragged on a tee-shirt as she headed out of the door.

Dan reclined on the disordered bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking, 'You bastard. You horrible bastard. You are definitely going to hell for this!'

"Although," Stacy said, popping her head back through the door, "You do have a birthday coming up!"

She flashed her devilishly naughty smile and disappeared again.

Her despairing step-father said, "Dang."