All Comments on 'Stacy's First Swing Pt. 09'

by Boondocker42

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IslaRoyIslaRoyover 7 years ago
Delightfully Intense!

You've manage to create scenes filled with constantly increasing, almost frightening intensity! I read all the chapters in one sitting, I was held so tightly in the grip of the sexual drama. Well done! A sexual tour de force!

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
Sticking to my three stars I gave after reading chapter 3 and yawning

You get high marks from others, congratulations! It doesn't mean much though because all members who have been on Literotica for a while know how easy it is to rig ratings. I must say you write well, technically. Your spelling, grammar, diction, and sentence structure are all very professional. Also there was plenty of sex, pleny of action, nothing lacking there. So why didn't I get aroused reading it? It's because nothing really happened other than sex. There was no conflict and therefore no resolution. These are the missing elements that would get me more engaged in the story. I couldn't identify with Stacy because I didn't get drawn in to any conflict in which she was involved. Yes, I know she was wondering if she really wanted to become a swinger. From part 1 that question was answered so the other 8 chapters became unnecessary. Write shorter stories with more plot or else make your plot much more complex and suspenseful. Most readers won't have enough time in their busy 21st century lives to read through 9 plotless chapters like these ones. I hope you understand that I see you have lots of potential and I mean for these comments to be helpful, not derogatory.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Nice conclusion

I'm not sure Sharedsign fully read all the chapters.

I would agree that after Ch1 it was all 'just' sex (my god!! on a sex site?), but there were interspersed within that elements of what was going on in Stacy's mind. What I think might have enhanced it would have been more of Jared's thougt's watching his wife go through what she did.

I did like that Ch8 and 9 focused more on thoughts and feelings and immediate aftermath. I would be interested in her conversations with Jared and the other 2 women in the days following.

I shall be reading more of their adventures.

Another disagreement with Sharedsign is about your spelling and grammar. OK I'm being really picky, but it seemed to deteriorate as the chapters went on. There were several that were typos - the correct spelling of the wrong word which I found a little off putting when it happened. Just the difference between very good and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit! This Jared is this biggest asshole yet. Who, in there right mind would allow anyone to do that to his wife? That was worst than any gangbang, even one with 15 or 20 guys. This was not a night of swinging, and from the looks of it, it was premetated by Helen, Frank, and possibility Jared. This was a plan to destroy Stacy, and Helen did it, with Jared and Frank doing nothing to stop her. Stacy will never be the hot slut she was when they came over that night. Maybe remorse, at first, but then a phone call to Helen, and it will start all over again, probably even worse next time. With all of Jared's and Frank's capabilities, both Helen's an d Stacy' s needs have changed, and two guys with nice clocks won't cut it anymore. This is a sad, sad story.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this a lesson in how to destroy your wife and marriage???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous